Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Explosions in Manchester

Torchwood

Manchester mosques REFUSE to bury suicide bomber Salman Abedi's body as it emerges his corpse is kept outside the city and away from his victims

Councils and funeral directors have refused to deal with Salman Abedi's body
    His corpse is currently being kept at a morgue outside Greater Manchester area
    Comes after councils across UK refused to deal with the remains of Ian Brady

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4557304/Councils-REFUSE-bury-suicide-bomber-Salman-Abedi-s-body.html#ixzz4idZj0w2S

• Like 5

Im glad the mosques wont bury him..... not that there was much left of him.... I heard it was mostly his legs that remained....

I would opt for a christian burial....

• Like 1

I'd bury him in an unmarked piece of land where dogs go to do their business.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, seeder said:

Im glad the mosques wont bury him..... not that there was much left of him.... I heard it was mostly his legs that remained....

I don't want to know what remained but it pleases me greatly to see that this act is recieving religious condemnation.

It is not a Holy act to kill innocent people.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Kismit said:

You can't just pick and choose which parts of religion are holy and which are not.

Religion, intermingled with politics, has been the largest killer of innocent people throughout human history, whether it's current affairs, or Cathars being massacred in thirteenth century France.

Personally, I don't believe in gods, with or without the capital G, but if such entities do exist, why should they be dissociated from the actions of their zealous followers?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LV-426 said:

You can't just pick and choose which parts of religion are holy and which are not.

Religion, intermingled with politics, has been the largest killer of innocent people throughout human history, whether it's current affairs, or Cathars being massacred in thirteenth century France.

Personally, I don't believe in gods, with or without the capital G, but if such entities do exist, why should they be dissociated from the actions of their zealous followers?

I'm not arguing religion. The act of killing people is abhorant and wrong and holds no honour.

I am anti religous but I see where the communal environment of a church or similar can hold benefits.

Holding a group responsible for the act of one or two isn't a positive step forward.

Have you ever had a family member or friend commit a crime? Did you consider yourself responsible? Should you have been punished for their act?

Let the Mosque use it's influence to condemn. That is a strong statement. A positive step.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kismit said:

Let the Mosque use it's influence to condemn. That is a strong statement. A positive step.

but they do not, they are the ones spreading hate, plenty of videos from uk and us taken secretly inside mosques show that.

On 30/05/2017 at 7:54 AM, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

This is interesting, related to this;

Libya has been a strong partner in the war against terrorism and cooperation in liaison channels is excellent…Muammar al-Qadhafi’s criticism of Saudi Arabia for perceived support of Wahabi extremism, a source of continuing Libya-Saudi tension, reflects broader Libyan concern about the threat of extremism. Worried that fighters returning from Afghanistan and Iraq could destabilize the regime, the [government of Libya] has aggressively pursued operations to disrupt foreign fighter flows, including more stringent monitoring of air/land ports of entry, and blunt the ideological appeal of radical Islam.

~ State Department Foreign Service Officer Christopher Stevens, 2008 (courtesy of Wikileaks). So obviously Gadaffi had to be butchered to death and his vile regime replaced by a peaceful, thriving democracy, didn't it! 

I think someone mixed up for and against!

Gaddafi sold guns and bombs to the cowardly IRA to use to slaughter innocent women and children.   And arranged for an airliner to be blown up over Lockerbie.   That's not fighting against terrorism, it's wholeheartedly supporting it! 

Gaddafi had far more British blood on his hands than supporters of Daesh currently do.

2 hours ago, Kismit said:

I don't want to know what remained but it pleases me greatly to see that this act is recieving religious condemnation.

Well, that's the issue right there.  In the mindset of the West, those that died were innocence.  In the Muslim mindset, non-believers are not innocent.  If any that died were Muslim, then they are martyrs.  The ultimate death and reward is to die as a martyr in jihad.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Kismit said:

It is to them.

• Like 2

On 2017-5-30 at 7:38 AM, Frank Merton said:

Hmm my message disappeared.  What you don't understand is that the hate you imagine is not part of Muslim ideology any more than it is part of Christianity.  There are hateful members of both groups, and both groups have passages in their holy books that are hateful.  You are branding an entire class by the behavior of its most hateful members.  That is a human enough reaction, but neither Christian nor Muslim nor compassionate nor loving nor right.

What do we have here 1 you've not got a clue have never read the Quran and or the hadiths, 2 you're practising Taqiyya.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Russian Hare said:

It is to them.

I know what you mean but I can't agree with this.  The jihadi do not kill innocent people.  They kill the non-innocent.  They are purging corruption from the land.  They are defending the Ummah.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

I know what you mean but I can't agree with this.  The jihadi do not kill innocent people.  They kill the non-innocent.  They are purging corruption from the land.  They are defending the Ummah.

You are either being sarcastic, continuing to illustrate the mindset of the sickest of the sick, or you are being openly supportive of the Jihad.

I'll assume the middle one... and I will argue that you are repeating the propaganda without seeing the real point.

It isn't about influence, it isn't about trying to make Westerners change their ways or even about encouraging other muslims to join their crusade.

It is about Kill Ratios.

They applaud the fact that over 20 people were killed. That is the true point of it, as seen by this Veteran who fought them and got to know them. It is about killing as many non-muslims as possible with the least cost to themselves. 

This is why all the "we shall not change" rallies have Zero effect on the Terrorists, they aren't really even Terrorists anymore. They don't care what your emotional state is, they just want you all dead.

Period. 

The most violent month of the year has just begun; Ramadan. Last year was terrible, this one will be worse.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

You are either being sarcastic, continuing to illustrate the mindset of the sickest of the sick, or you are being openly supportive of the Jihad.

I'll assume the middle one... and I will argue that you are repeating the propaganda without seeing the real point.

I can't even see how your reply is anywhere close to being a response to my post??  I am not being sarcastic.  They are not sick, but devout.  I acknowledge what drives jihad.  That is not the same as being supportive.  You're not the first to make that mistake.  The issue is how both sides consider the meaning of "innocent".  They are two different concepts.  That is the real point.

• Like 1

On 2017-5-26 at 7:40 PM, Essan said:

I am surprised the Daily Mail even covered it.  It doesnt seem to have got much mention in the media at all.   I bet if his parents had been refugees from a muslim country it would have been headline news ....

Then point is, the problem isnt as simple as some like to think.

Here's something that should be headline news, i wonder why it isn't.

The Left’s Unilateral Suicide Pact

Willful blindness after Manchester.  

Liberal ideology conceives of “safe spaces” in the context of alleged white patriarchy, but there was a real need for a “safe space” in Britain’s Manchester Arena on May 22, when 22-year-old terrorist Salman Abedi detonated his nail- and screw-filled suicide bomb after a concert by teen idol Ariana Grande. What was the “progressive” answer to yet another instance of Islamic terrorism in the West? Feckless calls for resisting hate, pledges of renewed diversity, and little else.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/266866/lefts-unilateral-suicide-pact-heather-mac-donald

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sweetpumper said:

The Left’s Unilateral Suicide Pact

Willful blindness after Manchester.  

Liberal ideology conceives of “safe spaces” in the context of alleged white patriarchy, but there was a real need for a “safe space” in Britain’s Manchester Arena on May 22, when 22-year-old terrorist Salman Abedi detonated his nail- and screw-filled suicide bomb after a concert by teen idol Ariana Grande. What was the “progressive” answer to yet another instance of Islamic terrorism in the West? Feckless calls for resisting hate, pledges of renewed diversity, and little else.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/266866/lefts-unilateral-suicide-pact-heather-mac-donald

How nice to use this incident to just take a huge dump on the left. :rolleyes: 

• Like 2

Soros says the European Union is now in an existential crisis, surrounded by hostile powers

Soros said Europe needs to overcome the current "existential crisis" by fighting together against the rise of anti-European sentiment, xenophobic feelings and surrounding "hostile powers."

"Putin's Russia, Erdogan's Turkey, Sisi's Egypt and the America that Trump would like to create if he could, but can't," the U.S. financier added when talking about hostile powers.

He called for an update of European treaties to make the EU work better and allow a "multitrack" bloc where countries would have a wider variety of choices when it comes to integration.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/soros-says-european-union-now-084411192.html

lmao. integration into what? an Islamic world? because this is the only thing europe is integrating into, and neither trump, putin  or anyone else is doing it but Europe itself.

• Like 1

Yeah, as if you know anything about Europe, aztek. You should stick to your own rules. What do you know about Europe? How long have you stayed here?

what goes around comes around. i act no differently here than you and other none Americans in us section.

so pot kettle, hello

Edited by aztek

28 minutes ago, FLOMBIE said:

Yeah, as if you know anything about Europe, aztek. You should stick to your own rules. What do you know about Europe? How long have you stayed here?

Because the world can see it falling apart whithin :rolleyes:

• Like 2