Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Explosions in Manchester

Torchwood

48 minutes ago, FLOMBIE said:

How nice to use this incident to just take a huge dump on the left. :rolleyes: 

Chin up with the Right decimating pulic services and less Police to respond to such crisis in the future we can be sure the army will do just as good a job...after all its what the army is for right?

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2017/05/theresa-may-police-cuts

30 minutes ago, FLOMBIE said:

Yeah, as if you know anything about Europe, aztek. You should stick to your own rules. What do you know about Europe? How long have you stayed here?

Sweden is going from first world to third world VERY quickly. If you guys don't see the writing on the wall, you're doomed where you stand. Political correctness WILL take you down.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Sweden is going from first world to third world VERY quickly. If you guys don't see the writing on the wall, you're doomed where you stand. Political correctness WILL take you down.

That tells me you know ZILCH about Europe. :lol:

Just now, FLOMBIE said:

Tell me how I'm wrong

6 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

Because the world can see it falling apart whithin :rolleyes:

If you only follow agitating and sensationalist media, yes it does. But guess what: There are actually people living here.

And how is Canada doing? Strong Dollar? Any new guideline from your fine prime minister?

1 minute ago, Dark_Grey said:

Tell me how I'm wrong

Too much work for a non-issue. 

3 minutes ago, FLOMBIE said:

So Europe is already third world?

Just now, RavenHawk said:

So Europe is already third world?

Compared to the US, not even close.

17 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

Because the world can see it falling apart whithin :rolleyes:

The usual answer to that when talking about the US is, we are too close to what is happening in our own country. Those from outside looking in can see it much more clearly and objectively. :P

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, FLOMBIE said:

Compared to the US, not even close.

We are constantly hearing that if things keep going as they are, Europe will be Muslim in 50 years.  That is many steps toward being third world.  What of the numerous cultural arts that will be lost?  Losing art is not an act of a first world nation(s).

15 minutes ago, FLOMBIE said:

Too much work for a non-issue. 

Yeah, I'm not going to waste time convincing you of what's happening in your own country. You would happily become another statistic with a "welcome refugees!" sign in your hand and a smile on your face cause "hey, at least I'm not a racist! :rofl:"

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Yeah, I'm not going to waste time convincing you of what's happening in your own country. You would happily become another statistic with a "welcome refugees!" sign in your hand and a smile on your face cause "hey, at least I'm not a racist! :rofl:"

They can hold those signs while picking up children's flesh of the sidewalk.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Why do you put me in that box? Leftist idiot <------------- a whole damn lot in in the middle -------------> right-wing idiot.

I don't see how I could convince you anyway. I think you have made up your mind about something you can only observe from a distance, and have no first-hand experiences in. Yes, there are many problems, but it's by far not as horrendous as certain outlets want you to believe it is. I am sure you know this from the coverage of your own country. It's the same. 

All I can say is, if you ever come to Germany, send me a PM and we grab a pint and I show you around beautiful Berlin a bit. 

Edited by FLOMBIE
Typo

3 hours ago, FLOMBIE said:

If you only follow agitating and sensationalist media, yes it does. But guess what: There are actually people living here.

And how is Canada doing? Strong Dollar? Any new guideline from your fine prime minister?

No we are not doing great and I can`t stand our Priminister. Damn we have so called refugees crossing the border from the US now. What does that tell ya. Our current leadership is weak in Canada and needs to go. I want armed drones controling the border :ph34r:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Michelle said:

The usual answer to that when talking about the US is, we are too close to what is happening in our own country. Those from outside looking in can see it much more clearly and objectively. :P

In a way your kinda right.

10 hours ago, FLOMBIE said:

How nice to use this incident to just take a huge dump on the left. :rolleyes: 

Does the Left ever miss a similar opportunity to do the same thing to the Right?

And with all due respect, you have not exactly been kindly in your own commentary. Europe has a serious problem here, what exactly are you guys doing to prevent the next dozen attacks?

The next few hundreds? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

I can see the day when citizens from Germany and especially the UK, will be begging for "illegally" supplied arms from the US.  Kind of like the shameful flow that occurred for so many years to benefit the IRA.  And I suspect that we will happily provide them because we will want to help what was once free people, regain their freedoms.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

I can see the day when citizens from Germany and especially the UK, will be begging for "illegally" supplied arms from the US.  Kind of like the shameful flow that occurred for so many years to benefit the IRA.  And I suspect that we will happily provide them because we will want to help what was once free people, regain their freedoms.  

Do you really believe the stuff you write?

7 hours ago, AnchorSteam said:

Does the Left ever miss a similar opportunity to do the same thing to the Right?

And with all due respect, you have not exactly been kindly in your own commentary. Europe has a serious problem here, what exactly are you guys doing to prevent the next dozen attacks?

The next few hundreds? 

"But mooom, he startet it!"

Seriously, do you think we just sit around here, wiggling our thumbs and blowing tunes into the air?

What do you do to prevent the next of the countless mass shootings? 

Sickening news, 10,000 "unscrupulous" people have falsely claimed they were at the scene of the Manchester attack in order to get free tickets for Sunday's benefit concert,  more than 10,000 people have tried to claim Free tickets for the Manchester one Love concert. people who where at the Manchester attack are able to get free tickets to the concert, but 10,000 fraudulent attempts to get free tickets and some touts are selling the free tickets for money for this Sunday's concert, the - One Love Manchester - is expected to raise £2m for the victims and their families.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

Sickeni. ng news, 10,000 "unscrup. ulous" people have falsely claimed they were at the scene of the Manchester attack in order to get free tickets for Sunday's benefit concert,  more than 10,000 people have tried to claim Free tickets for the Manchester one Love concert. people who where at the Manchester attack are able to get free tickets to the concert, but 10,000 fraudulent attempts to get free tickets and some touts are selling the free tickets for money for this Sunday's concert, the - One Love Manchester - is expected to raise £2m for the victims and their families.

Shameless people I don't want to say it, I really really don't want to say it. These people should experience the trauma of a real bomb blast. 

3 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

Sickening news, 10,000 "unscrupulous" people have falsely claimed they were at the scene of the Manchester attack in order to get free tickets for Sunday's benefit concert,  more than 10,000 people have tried to claim Free tickets for the Manchester one Love concert. people who where at the Manchester attack are able to get free tickets to the concert, but 10,000 fraudulent attempts to get free tickets and some touts are selling the free tickets for money for this Sunday's concert, the - One Love Manchester - is expected to raise £2m for the victims and their families.

I am not surprised....there is a video of 2 guys stealing flowers from the memorial....when caught they said in broken English they did not know.

we have seen this behaviour before, but we know that the scum of the Earth will try anything, what is even more shocking and sickening here is the sheer number and there is likely to be many teenagers in that lot. 

What sort of world has been created for the future? 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, kartikg said:

These people should experience the trauma of a real bomb blast. 

I certainly would not wish that on anyone, but teaching them compassion and respect would not go amiss.

What is also scary is .....these are 10,000 scammers,  what else do they do to scam their way through? 

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

I certainly would not wish that on anyone, but teaching them compassion and respect would not go amiss.

What is also scary is .....these are 10,000 scammers,  what else do they do to scam their way through? 

It might only be a 100 scammers who made a 100 claims each. I doubt each claim stands for one person. 

• Like 2