Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Explosions in Manchester

Torchwood

47 minutes ago, seeder said:

Its a benefit gig....which means the proceeds will go to helping the victims and families....what more do you want from her? She didnt set any bombs off

And more than just a local gig ....  It will be WORLDWIDE with other pop stars on the bill too, so will raise big bucks: What more do you want?

Like the Clinton foundation lol

No she just wanted them dead.

Oh god no please say it`s not true and I can click my heals.

7 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

again youre quoting what she said some years ago. Ive even wished the same fate on my brothers.... but never really meant it. Then one died recently....and I was filled with guilt for ever hating him..... but he done what he done.....

Keep focused on one thing: The pop singer in question is not to blame for this.... she is as innocent as every kid that lost their life

• Like 1

I'm sure she's nothing short of a little diva twerp but I think the benefit concert and quick timing are good things and I also have to ask about the night of the bombing what anyone expects she should've done besides run? The whole place stampeded in a panic. Was she to play on like the Titanic band? And as to running to the comfort of backstage with security... Again, where else was she to go? Though I've never heard of her before and she probably is a little btch I think we need to cut her some slack about that night and maybe, just maybe, the events of that night might push her a little further into maturity than she would have ever gone otherwise.

• Like 6

I'm sure that girl never faced reality like that one minute in her life up til now. She's been pampered and never had to worry about real maturity. Hopefully, that part will catch up now.

• Like 5

Thread cleaned

Let's keep the comments in this thread civil and respectful please.

There seems to be some rather misplaced hostility here towards Grande - she wasn't responsible for this atrocity.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, seeder said:

And more than just a local gig ....  It will be WORLDWIDE with other pop stars on the bill too, so will raise big bucks: What more do you want?

I';m not sure, perhaps from the amount of hatred she's getting these people feel that she should have sacrificed herself. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, The Silver Thong said:

Well I guess that makes it all good right :rolleyes:

Are you blaming her for it? is that it? "If she hadn't held that damn concert, it would never have happened"? I can't work out any other reason for all this hatred.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, skliss said:

I don't know.....I guess the same thing you get out of your cynicism, which I've seen on here many times. : )

I was extremely disappointed when she ran off after it happened with no thought to her injured and murdered fans who didn't have that luxury. My first thoughts were about the kids, hers were about herself....and maybe its because she is reportedly a huge diva, who treats everyone around her with distain, that makes me believe she's disingenuous.

My cynicism is about ****in' politicians, none of who have ever done anything  to show the slightest concern for people who've been victims of terrorism as a result of what they've done or been bombed by them in pursuit of the interests of the big business that supports them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Are you blaming her for it? is that it? "If she hadn't held that damn concert, it would never have happened"? I can't work out any other reason for all this hatred.

Indeed. If it hadnt have been her concert it would have been someone elses....terrorists dont care who is singing..... terrorists just want crowds and publicity

2 hours ago, The Silver Thong said:

I think you've finally lost it and are now completely and utterly insane. What you say is hardly comprehensible at the best of times, and if you are saying what it seems like you're saying, even if you might say you're doing it "satirically", you seriously want to get your head looked at.

• Like 1

Good lord! This is a lot of flap about a little commenting! I don't "hate" Grande....I was sincerely disappointed that she jumped the first plane home wailing about how it affected her. I understand she's young but I know 23 year olds who are leagues above her without her fanfare. My thoughts were for those children and what would make them feel better and how she could have been instrumental in that area but behaved selfishly instead....end of story. I am happy that someone convinced her to go back and do what she should have in the first place, I just doubt she would have thought of it herself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

I think you've finally lost it and are now completely and utterly insane. What you say is hardly comprehensible at the best of times, and if you are saying what it seems like you're saying, even if you might say you're doing it "satirically", you seriously want to get your head looked at.

I call em like I see em Drieddicker. Your excuses for this type of  behaviour is what needs to be examinded. Your part of the problem even if you don`t understand that. London Is under attack again lets see what excuse you use for this one. Not enough cheese on ones pizza maybe.  

Edited by The Silver Thong

2 hours ago, Saru said:

Thread cleaned

Let's keep the comments in this thread civil and respectful please.

There seems to be some rather misplaced hostility here towards Grande - she wasn't responsible for this atrocity.

Nobody ever said she was responsible for it, but at one time she said what I mentioned, just sayin.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Silver Thong said:

Nobody ever said she was responsible for it, but at one time she said what I mentioned, just sayin.

8 hours ago, The Silver Thong said:

I call em like I see em Drieddicker. Your excuses for this type of  behaviour is what needs to be examinded. Your part of the problem even if you don`t understand that. London Is under attack again lets see what excuse you use for this one. Not enough cheese on ones pizza maybe.  

You know something, I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about. Could you try and put your thought processes in some sort of order? has she made excuses for terrorism in the past? Is that what you're saying? Could you point out what she's said and when, then? And as for the rest of what you said, your brain doesn't seem to be working normally, is the most generous way I think of it. I'm afraid it's utterly and completely incomprehensible. 

• Like 1

* Perhaps someone else? If anyone is able to read and understand Silver Thong, perhaps they could try to interpret what he's saying? Anyone? :unsure: 

• Like 1

What a horrible grubby spiteful little piece of gossip. What kind of sick vindictive freak of a journalist would go grubbing around to dig that up and use as evidence of how horrible and vile she is? (I don't mean you, i mean whoever, Silver Thong for one, dug it up to use as evidence of how nasty she is). 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

What a horrible grubby spiteful little piece of gossip. What kind of sick vindictive freak of a journalist would go grubbing around to dig that up and use as evidence of how horrible and vile she is? (I don't mean you, i mean whoever, Silver Thong for one, dug it up to use as evidence of how nasty she is). 

I remember it being reported at the time. But I agree. To bring that up now is the height of bad taste - rather than accepting it was a crass and stupid comment by a young person.

These recent attacks have brought out some of the worst comments and attitudes from UM members.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

I remember it being reported at the time. But I agree. To bring that up now is the height of bad taste - rather than accepting it was a crass and stupid comment by a young person.

These recent attacks have brought out some of the worst comments and attitudes from UM members.

I couldn't agree more. 

I have an itchy ban hammer hand and if we Mods didn't have our own extra rules to play by, there would be several less members on the boards.

• Like 8

10 hours ago, The Silver Thong said:

Your tirade against Ariana Grande should never have been posted at all though, especially under the circumstances.

Same goes for anyone else who seems to have had a compulsion to hate upon this young lady after what's happened.

Get a grip, folks.

• Like 8

Watching the concert on TV. Here in the US, it's being aired on FREE (ABC)

• Like 2

Well I gotta admit I was impressed. Do you cynics stand by what you said? 

• Like 1

A great moment from the concert. So emotional.

4 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Well I gotta admit I was impressed. Do you cynics stand by what you said? 

I must say it was a great thing to do so i was willing to forget about everything i've heard about her before...Then i saw she brought Beiber with her and totally ruined it!

Sorry folks i tried,but some things can't be forgiven!

• Like 2

Piers Morgan apologises to Ariana Grande for criticising her in wake of Manchester attacks, saying 'I misjudged you' 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2017/06/04/piers-morgan-apologises-ariana-grande-criticising-wake-manchester/

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker
  • Like 1