Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Explosions in Manchester

Torchwood

Look...I think anything that helps those hurt or the families of the victims is a good thing. Nothing will bring back their loved ones but if a concert helps with funeral expenses and hospital bills that's wonderful. Hugs and kisses can help with morale and that's great...and what some people need....good for all of the acts and volunteers who made it happen. Do I think it makes A.G. into an instant saint? No, but maybe she's gained a little maturity and that can't hurt. Time will tell.

Beginning to feel a little embarrassed about your cynicism now? beginning to backtrack a little? I don't know what brought about this hatred you seem to have for her, it seems to go way beyond anything rational, but perhaps you are beginning to realise how silly it makes you sound,

• Like 1

Any act of terrorism is hard to comprehend.......this act like so many....could have happened anywhere at any time..........keep focus on the real and many familys and friends that will live with this forever.........rip

3 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Beginning to feel a little embarrassed about your cynicism now? beginning to backtrack a little? I don't know what brought about this hatred you seem to have for her, it seems to go way beyond anything rational, but perhaps you are beginning to realise how silly it makes you sound,

Not at all....I have no hatred for her....said that already....I was disappointed by her actions at the time....Ive been disgusted by many of her antics over the last few years...not a fan of her presentation of herself, her lyrics...would never want any of my young nieces to hear some of her stuff. I'm unsure what I've said that you take as "beyond rational".  Since obviously someone convinced her that this concert and hospital visitations would be a good thing I'm glad for the sake of those benefitting from them that they happened. Hopefully these events have helped her grow as a person. Like I said, time will tell.

Youtube is infested with people claiming this is a false flag, anyone who claims to have been there is accused of being paid. I noticed a lot of these people calling it a hoax are also flat earthers or they believe every conspiracy from the Illuminati to chemtrails.