Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pentagon Strike 9/11

LucidElement

On 6/24/2017 at 11:40 AM, The Silver Thong said:

Well if you want to be completly technical I guess however US stopping all air traffic affected the world. You never did mention the one plane that was allowed to fly out. Why is that, is it that the one plane allowed to fly out contained memebers of the Bin Laden familey.

CAN YOU SEND ME A LINK ON THIS?

8 hours ago, Obviousman said:

LOL! That sounds remarkably like "I'm not racist but....".

But seriously, if your position is so strong then why do you have so much trouble producing hard & fast facts to back up your position?

Maybe I am racists but I`m not. I hate most people equal :D ok I don`t really hate people I dislike them. Am I not allowed to say that :blink:

Notice I said people, not race. Maybe you have the issue of racisim. I don`t accept the word race when it comes to humans as there is no differience. It`s ideology that get`s me.

Edited by The Silver Thong

Thanks ill watch that later tonight

Edited by LucidElement
updated comment

3 hours ago, The Silver Thong said:

Maybe I am racists but I`m not. I hate most people equal :D ok I don`t really hate people I dislike them. Am I not allowed to say that :blink:

I have a similar attitude, so I would support your right to say that!  8-)

• Like 1

Stay on track kids lol. I'm never the one to butt in but I was curious to know everyone's thoughts regarding the plane. What everyone though about the scenario. What happened to all the people, obviously disintegrated is for a sure a possibility , but what about any sort of jewelry or luggage. To my knowledge was any of that ever found?

1 hour ago, LucidElement said:

Stay on track kids lol. I'm never the one to butt in but I was curious to know everyone's thoughts regarding the plane. What everyone though about the scenario. What happened to all the people, obviously disintegrated is for a sure a possibility , but what about any sort of jewelry or luggage. To my knowledge was any of that ever found?

The idea of Flt. 175 not being a commercial aircraft has been thoroughly debunked over and over again. What has been called everything from "the pod" to the "cruise missile attached to the side of the aircraft" (for god knows WHAT reason.... if they wanted to hide explosives in an aircraft, there's a crap-ton of room INSIDE the aircraft where it won't be seen hanging on the outside *facepalm*... but I digress).

Pareidolia is a powerful thing. What people see as the "pod" or the "missile" is actually a mirage, if you will, based on the colour scheme of the aircraft, the lighting on the day, the low resolution photography / video coupled with the design of the aircraft body at the wing root (there's a big boxy fuel tank between the wings) that makes that area of the plane look odd. People assume an aircraft body is a perfect cylinder / tube with wings and a tail, but it's not....

As for things that may have survived... well.... if you're going to expect things of a personal nature to survive the the impact, explosion and fire and wonder why they weren't talked about, then you have to accept the fact that the passport of one of the hijackers survived as well and that people who hold that up as evidence of a conspiracy are grasping desperately at straws.... I'm not saying you have expressed doubts about this, but many Truthers do....

It's quite possible a lot of things survived that one would think shouldn't have, but telling stories about how someone's toothbrush or slippers or underwear or pearl necklace survived the impact, explosion and fire to be found afterwards isn't as interesting as being apoplectic about the hijackers passport being found afterwards. No one screams conspiracy or cover up while waving or pointing out slightly singed pyjamas....

Cz

Edited by Czero 101
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, LucidElement said:

yes.

http://www.911myths.com/html/personal_effects.html

and more here

http://www.911myths.com/html/passport_recovered.html

15 hours ago, Merc14 said:

So in one sentence, of six words, you make a typo, ask a question and the answer it.  Well done!  I make a LOT of typos but could never do all that in six words.

Wow!  Two sentences in a short post and both state something you think you exude and then deny it,  The smilies are appropriate so I give you an eight.  Once again, I could never achieve such a high level of denial with such and economy of words and two smilies.  Wells done sir.

:huh:

I thought it was quite funny.  ;)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Merc14 said:

I thought it was quite funny.  ;)

I think so too. :tu:

• Like 1

On 2017-06-27 at 10:41 AM, The Silver Thong said:

Maybe I am racists but I`m not.

23 hours ago, Merc14 said:

So in one sentence, of six words, you make a typo, ask a question and the answer it.  Well done!  I make a LOT of typos but could never do all that in six words.

Technically it's seven words..... B)

Cz

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Czero 101 said:

Technically it's seven words..... B)

Cz

I could not help but laugh at that :lol: you are right.

Edited by The Silver Thong

Just a reminder here - everyone should be aware of this by now:

• 2a. Offensive content: Do not post or link to content that is excessively violent, sexually explicit, depicts images of death, gore, pertains to graphic cases of violent or sexual crimes committed against children or that is of an otherwise offensive nature.

There should be no posting links to graphic images on the forums.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have watched many such videos that offer disturbing information on 9-11 BUT I have no way to examine, confirm or verify anything those videos present so I am left with believing, but not actually knowing, how and why or government engages in and then covers up so much stuff and goes on lying to the public.  But, let's say I do have concrete "proof" and facts of these many conspiracies, who would I tell and what would my "proofs" and facts get me other than instant "muzzling" by those in power!  The powerful people have it all in their court so I just live the best I can and hope that the government doesn't plan to take me and those I love out real soon.

Edited by jimrich
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, jimrich said:

I have watched many such videos that offer disturbing information on 9-11 BUT I have no way to examine, confirm or verify anything those videos present so I am left with believing, but not actually knowing, how and why or government engages in and then covers up so much stuff and goes on lying to the public.

That's not quite right. If you do examine many of the claims, they can be found to be demonstrably false. On other claims, you may have to operate on the balance of probability: if 99% of experts say X could not happen, and 1% say X could happen, then you could reasonably be expected to side with the majority.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 11:26 AM, bee said:

well in my theory the fighter jets didn't have to actually go to the Pentagon if Flight 77 was taken by remote control
over the Atlantic and shot down - and  F16s did go over the Atlantic '''''''by mistake'''''''' according to the Official 
Account -

http://shoestring911.blogspot.co.uk/2009/05/f-16s-that-failed-to-protect-washington.html

exactly...the "canned" scramble order took them east to the warning area airspace...where they have controlled airspace to maneuver in while getting their assignment (airspace in which they routinely operate during training flights as well). This was pure SOP on a day in which SOP was far, far gone. Again, the system wasn't designed for rapidly unfolding attacks from within...

1 hour ago, mrbusdriver said:

How many 767s did the military have on 9/11? And are there videos of the AAL aircraft with the same object?

I don't think they had any at the time.  What object?  The supposed pod which is just the wing root?

5 hours ago, frenat said:

I don't think they had any at the time.  What object?  The supposed pod which is just the wing root?

Yeah, that's the "object" they get all atwitter about, it's just the wing/centerbody fairing...I really wish these folks would at least show a little interest in the subject matter they are trying to show knowledge about. I get the distinct impression that the CTs have no interest/expertise in aviation/aircraft...and it is glaringly obvious...

On 10/23/2017 at 5:41 AM, mrbusdriver said:

Yeah, that's the "object" they get all atwitter about, it's just the wing/centerbody fairing...I really wish these folks would at least show a little interest in the subject matter they are trying to show knowledge about. I get the distinct impression that the CTs have no interest/expertise in aviation/aircraft...and it is glaringly obvious...

Two points.

It is indeed a standard part of every 767 ever built. ST proponents simply don't care.

CT proponents contend that the military had no need to own any as "they" simply set up the aircraft for remote control. This is A: not remotely possible, and B: Suddenly expands the necessary participants in the conspiracy beyond all reasonableness.

But, in fairness, it is hard to keep track, from Judy Woods and her space beams, to Steve D'eak and his mini-nukes, to yuge teams of operatives installing silent demo charges, to the no-planers (all CGI, dontcha know) the list of claims is endless. 

On 22/10/2017 at 11:29 PM, mrbusdriver said:

exactly...the "canned" scramble order took them east to the warning area airspace...where they have controlled airspace to maneuver in while getting their assignment (airspace in which they routinely operate during training flights as well). This was pure SOP on a day in which SOP was far, far gone. Again, the system wasn't designed for rapidly unfolding attacks from within...

re bolded

course not ---  the world's number one super power could never have envisioned and planned for THAT.... :rolleyes:

perish the thought

:whistle: 

2 hours ago, bee said:

re bolded

course not ---  the world's number one super power could never have envisioned and planned for THAT.... :rolleyes:

perish the thought

:whistle: 

We do now but no, we never had folks on alert for that threat.  It is expensive, it is man power intensive and it wasn't seen as a threat.  Please, don't talk about things you are clueless on.

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 9:46 AM, LucidElement said:

" The impact was 83 minutes after Flight 11 first went off course, and 58 minutes after the North Tower impact, and 40 minutes after the South Tower impact, yet the jet was not intercepted as it flew over the (normally) most heavily protected airspace in the United States, and in the world. "

...just how "heavily protected" do you think the airspace was, and against what expected threat? NORAD was on a low, peacetime posture.