Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pentagon Strike 9/11

LucidElement

Just now, The Silver Thong said:

You do understand this is a piblic forum and day in a day out people post things that are not directly posted to them. Are you new here, oh wait your not.

I never said you couldn't.  I just said I wasn't asking you.  Get over yourself.

• Like 2

Just now, frenat said:

It didn't go through all of it, just the outer three rings, which are joined by interior walls on the lower floors.  It only had to penetrate the first exterior wall.

They confiscated footage that they thought might be useful.  The two do show signs of a plane.  They show what is likely smoke from an engine and a discolored area where the plane should be in the general shape of a plane.  About what is expected from a low res, 1 frame per second camera focused at a closer distance.

The following is not my image, I don't remember where I first got it but it does point out that there is a change between frames where the plane should be that is roughly the size and shape of the plane.

757_2x3b.gif

here's another

f77_comp.gif

Ok now I have to go dig out my crayons and trace a dragon

15 minutes ago, frenat said:

And how much has that terror prevention changed since 2001?

Very, but thats not of relevance to my main argument.

1 minute ago, The Silver Thong said:

Ok now I have to go dig out my crayons and trace a dragon

Ignoring that there is a definite change in frames BEFORE any tracing or images added noted. 

2 minutes ago, frenat said:

I never said you couldn't.  I just said I wasn't asking you.  Get over yourself.

I can`t get over myself, i`m to cute and cuddly. However I did answer your question even if wasn`t for me.

Ignoring that there is a definite change in frames BEFORE any tracing or images added noted. 

To me it`looks more like a Tomahawk missle.

I can`t get over myself, i`m to cute and cuddly. However I did answer your question even if wasn`t for me.

No, since my question was specifically about the agency Toast decided to namedrop you were more changing the subject.

4 minutes ago, frenat said:

No, since my question was specifically about the agency Toast decided to namedrop you were more changing the subject.

You asked and I quote

Im sorry you didn`t like my answer, I will wait for Toast to answer and see if that goes better for you.

11 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

You asked and I quote

Im sorry you didn`t like my answer, I will wait for Toast to answer and see if that goes better for you.

In response to the terror prevention HE mentioned I asked about THAT terror prevention.  I'm sorry you have such difficulty following the discussion.

4 minutes ago, frenat said:

In response to the terror prevention HE mentioned I asked about THAT terror prevention.  I'm sorry you have such difficulty following the discussion.

To bad your so grumpy, need a hug, maybe some flowers.

I posted a response to your question and you didn`t like it grumpy pants.

Let`s turn this around on me as A Canadian. What has Canada done to prevent terroisim. Basicly nothing. What we need to do is stop importing terrorist diduised as refuges.

Edited by The Silver Thong

2 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

To bad your so grumpy, need a hug, maybe some flowers.

I posted a response to your question and you didn`t like it grumpy pants.

Not grumpy at all.  In fact I'm laughing at your attempt to sling insults and change the subject. I never said I liked or didn't like your answer.  I specifically said I didn't ask you.  How strange that you have such trouble with the English language.

Just now, frenat said:

Not grumpy at all.  In fact I'm laughing at your attempt to sling insults and change the subject. I never said I liked or didn't like your answer.  I specifically said I didn't ask you.  How strange that you have such trouble with the English language.

It`s not the English language I have trouble with. It`s the moronize I have trouble with.

How did I try to change the topic. If I did it was not on purpose.

Ya I snuck another poke in there, sue me.

Lets get back on topic ok

Have to say it`s been fun bantering with you :)

Just now, The Silver Thong said:

It`s not the English language I have trouble with. It`s the moronize I have trouble with.

How did I try to change the topic. If I did it was not on purpose.

Ya I snuck another poke in there, sue me.

the topic is about the Pentagon and you're arguing about how I supposedly didn't like your answer.  That is how you are attempting to change the subject.  One could also argue that the unsolicited answer you gave was also changing the subject.

1 minute ago, frenat said:

the topic is about the Pentagon and you're arguing about how I supposedly didn't like your answer.  That is how you are attempting to change the subject.  One could also argue that the unsolicited answer you gave was also changing the subject.

My answer to an unsolicited question was nothing but about the Pentagon and the attack on it and the out come of it. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

I thought this tired old CT had dried up and blown away.  It s, perhaps, the only CT stupider than the Moon Landing was  hoax CT.  

• Like 3

My answer to an unsolicited question was nothing but about the Pentagon and the attack on it and the out come of it. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Who said you hurt anyone's feelings?  Are you trying to appear like a troll?  AGAIN, I asked a specific question and when you gave an answer that was not only off topic but did not answer the question I said I wasn't asking you.  If anyone's feelings are hurt it would seem to be yours based on the fact you are trying to make it into more than what I just said.

3 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I thought this tired old CT had dried up and blown away.  It s, perhaps, the only CT stupider than the Moon Landing was  hoax CT.  

Nah, the flat Earth is FAR stupider.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Merc14 said:

No I believe man landed on the Moon I won`t touch that one lol  However when it comes to 911 I don`t feel right about it. We have not been told the whole truth imo. It changed the world and not in a good way. Was it by desighn, I think it was, look were we are now. There is much more to it than we know. I don`t have all the answers but I know when I`m being lied to.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, frenat said:

Who said you hurt anyone's feelings?  Are you trying to appear like a troll?  AGAIN, I asked a specific question and when you gave an answer that was not only off topic but did not answer the question I said I wasn't asking you.  If anyone's feelings are hurt it would seem to be yours based on the fact you are trying to make it into more than what I just said.

You came at me man. Oh and calling someone a troll is funny, it wasn`t me that took the bait ;) I know you have been trying to bait me, but I was born at night but not last night.

3 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

You came at me man. Oh and calling someone a troll is funny, it wasn`t me that took the bait ;) I know you have been trying to bait me, but I was born at night but not last night.

Note I didn't call you a troll.  I asked if you were trying to appear like one.  There is a difference.

And saying "I don't believe I was asking you" is not coming at you.  It is simply stating a fact.

10 minutes ago, frenat said:

Nah, the flat Earth is FAR stupider.

Hmmm the funny thing is that many use to believe that, then the truth came out. Kinda like I want, the truth.

• Like 1

Note I didn't call you a troll.  I asked if you were trying to appear like one.  There is a difference.

And saying "I don't believe I was asking you" is not coming at you.  It is simply stating a fact.

Ok can we shake hands and let this go.

2 hours ago, toast said:

Because the Pentagon is the brain of the US defence so I´m sure that the whole building was still monitored by CCTV cams in 2001 already. I mean, it would be very illogical if such an important facility would not have/had its walls/entries monitored for the reason that someone jumps through an open window or cracks a window to get in to get whatever material/informations.

No. "Walls" aren't filmed by CCTV. Why would they be. People don't "jump through open windows" to get "informations". I'm going to assume you can't just walk up to the Pentagon and touch the wall - there will be a ring fence around it, cameras, gates, the whole shebang, probably a good 100 yards away from the main building.

You are looking for things that without 9/11 wouldn't be questioned.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

No. "Walls" aren't filmed by CCTV. Why would they be. People don't "jump through open windows" to get "informations". I'm going to assume you can't just walk up to the Pentagon and touch the wall - there will be a ring fence around it, cameras, gates, the whole shebang, probably a good 100 yards away from the main building.

You are looking for things that without 9/11 wouldn't be questioned.

The pentagon is monitored 24 7 with cameras and Security Guards and check points. I imagine a guy running up to the Pentagon with a big duffle bag would be filmed stopped and put in the back of a police car.  You have to understand many hotels, gas stations, stores and the like around the Pentagon had the video taken and never released. 

• Like 1