Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pentagon Strike 9/11

LucidElement

15 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

No. "Walls" aren't filmed by CCTV.

Its very common that CCTV cams are placed with a to the wall parallel view of direction because with that setup a bigger/longer field can me montitored.

3 hours ago, .ZZ. said:

There was evidence of a 757.

Some CT'ers say they were planted after the fact.

pentagondebris2.jpg

Quick question. How does a jumbo jet fly through several light posts and stay on  target when all it takes is a bird to bring a jet down. Just weird is all

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Silver Thong said:

Quick question. How does a jumbo jet fly through several light posts and stay on  target when all it takes is a bird to bring a jet down. Just weird is all

it only had to fly couple hundred feet after hitting the poles. birds take out engines, than planes fall, that plane was already basically  falling.

So much speculation because some people have never encountered certain situations before. Some of us have encountered them and so see no "conspiracy".

For example, during the the mid 1990s I worked at Maritime Headquarters, the command centre for the Royal Australian Navy. It held the Maritime Commander, Chiefs of Staff, etc... the heart of naval operations for Australia. We had special swipe passes to enter the building but no CCTV at those entrances. The only one we had was atop the building, so we could look over Fleet Base East, focus in on a ship, watch as a ship entered the harbour, etc. We couldn't use it to monitor our own building, though. And even that camera got switched off because local residents complained it was being used to spy on them (yes, we could zoom into windows of high rise apartments, etc, if we wanted to).

So here is a high value military target that had no CCTV.... and this is around the time of 9-11, don't forget.

Also, aircraft crashes. We had an A-4K Skyhawk schmuck in at Nowra. There was nothing left of the pilot bigger than the size of a grapefruit and the aircraft was completely destroyed.... yet some paper documentation inside the aircraft (knee board stuff, TOLD card, etc) remained intact. 

• Like 2

Oh dude, physics is a harsh master.  You have to torture the logic so far to get to this CT that it is embarrassing to watch

• Like 1

A bird can bring down a 747 by being ingested into three of the engines, or smashing through the cockpit windscreen and killing the flight crew, but a simple impact is not going to bring it down.

17 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Oh dude, physics is a harsh master.  You have to torture the logic so far to get to this CT that it is embarrassing to watch

Maybe it was a plane and maybe it was not. I`m just not convinced one way or the other. Having 4 planes hijacked in one day within hours and 3 hitting the bulls eye seems odd to me. How does it not to you.

They guys who I guess did this loved cocaine hookers and could not fly

Edited by The Silver Thong

5 minutes ago, mark66 said:

was it conspiricy

I think we are not being told the truth thats it. I find it hard to take 18 divided by 4 and 4.5 guys with box cutters could do this per plane. Over a hundred people per plan could not take on 4 guys. I have seen bar fights and people not even scared of being flown into a building fight to the death almost over a spilt beer.

• Like 1

silver thong no disrespect but what did you mean when you said we werent told the truth

4 minutes ago, mark66 said:

what do you think happened

I think it was orchestrated and with help within imo the odds of it happening with out inside help, well I can`t even fathome the odds.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mark66 said:

silver thong no disrespect but what did you mean when you said we werent told the truth

off the top my head most Americans still think it was Iraqi that did it not a guy in a cave sponsered by the saudi government.

16 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

They guys who I guess did this loved cocaine hookers and could not fly

Actually they were trained to fly in the US and I am surprised you are making these accusations without knowing that. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, mark66 said:

what do you think happened

It was a precursor to war that has not stopped yet. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Actually they were trained to fly in the US and I am surprised you are making these accusations without knowing that. 

They took flying leasons in Florida and failed hard core. Were they trained in a jubo jet nope they could not even land a single prop plane.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

off the top my head most Americans still think it was Iraqi that did it not a guy in a cave sponsered by the saudi government.

No one in America thinks that son.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

No one in America thinks that son.  

Most did when the US invaded Iraqi son how else would the people back that war if not for a lie.

• Like 1

Just to kick a few off the high horse they think they ride watch this.

8 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

Most did when the US invaded Iraqi son how else would the people back that war if not for a lie.

All the world's intelligence agencies and even Saddam's generals, believed he had chemical weapons.  Personally, I thought who cares, we had the monster contained and that monster contained the bigger one in Iran.   There was no conspiracy, there was just stupidity and hubris, which is how most wars start.