Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Moon Landing

Loco

You have probably had a thread on this before, but am too new to know!!!

I was recently listening to a local radio station and about the top 5 alleged conspiracy theories and i think at number 2 or 3 was the moon landing.

Some people believe it was all an elaborate hoax to foil the Russians chances of beating the Americans in space exploration.

I have always been interested in this and was wondering what you guys think about it.

Have to say i believe the landing to be completely legit.

Please let me know your thoughts bounce.gif

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loco

• Magikman

• j6p

• schadeaux

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like the movie "Capricorn One," as far as moon related conspiracy. Also, a short story I read once (in a collection, don't recall the title or author) about the US Air Force setting setting up a command post on the moon, then detecting an alien post already established. After much suspense and all, turns out the other post was the US Navy.

I still say the US was there first and Sputnik was a fake. smile.gif

Loco,

Yes, the moon hoax has been a topic of discussion before, which should come as no surprise. Click HERE to go to the main thread. You can also do a search of this site for similar threads if you care to.

Magikman cool.gif

I came into the site a believer in the Moon landing hoax , but Magik beat me into submission .

laugh.gif man went to the moon checked it out and even came back with some souveniers .

Cheers for that guys biggrin.gif

Made for an interesting and quite amusing read. From the evidence it has strengthened my views on the fact that i personally believe it was no hoax.

Thanks again!

wiggle.gifwiggle.gifwiggle.gifwiggle.gifwiggle.gifwiggle.gifwiggle.gifwiggle.gifwiggle.gifwiggle.gifwiggle.gifwiggle.gifwiggle.gifwiggle.gifwiggle.gifwiggle.gifwiggle.gif