Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aldebaran at the Gates - My New Video

Lorin Jenis

@rashore As I said, I do not wish to post the PowerPoint file itself (the .pptx file), because anyone with a sense of malice could alter it. At least that is what I believe, and I don't even want to take the chance. The same thing could happen if the president of the garden club sent the club newsletter to all the members as a .docx file instead of a .pdf file. I continue to get good video production on all of the computers that I have used---even on a laptop that I bought for a friend at a swapmeet. But let me see if I can meet your needs. I prepared screenshots of the slides and cropped them (boy, was that a job!). I hope that everyone will benefit from the chance to study the script at leisure---without the 15 second time limit for each slide. BTW the Flying Disc shown on Slide #1 is the "Odin" or Vril 8. See Slide #3 for more details. The picture on the left is obviously fabricated, but the picture on the right is supposed to be authentic.

Presentation1.jpg

Presentation2.jpg

Edited by Lorin Jenis

Presentation3.jpg

Presentation4.jpg

Four slides uses my data allotment on UM, but by logging in and logging out I can get more.

Presentation6.jpg

Presentation7.jpg

Edited by Lorin Jenis

I skipped a slide after the second one in this post. You will find it in Post #50 after the end of the slide series.

Presentation8.jpg

Presentation9.jpg

Edited by Lorin Jenis
clarification

I logged out and logged in again. It seems that you have to be an Einstein to bend the rules of this website.

Presentation10.jpg

Presentation11.jpg

This time I had to log out and log in after I posted only two slides. I wonder if I will make it to the end.

Presentation12.jpg

Presentation13.jpg

• Like 1

Presentation14.jpg

That time I posted three at once. I think I'm going to make it.

Presentation15.jpg

Presentation16.jpg

• Like 1

And now the last two slides. I hope that someone appreciates this.

Presentation17.jpg

Presentation18.jpg

• Like 1

I am afraid that I skipped a slide. It should come after Post #54. Sorry about that. Here is the missing slide. To find your place in the story go back to Post #55. Now that everyone can view my work at leisure and see exactly what I wrote, I am ready to be meekly led off to the guillotine. By the way---in case anyone is interested---the title of my video, Aldebaran at the Gates, is modeled after the title of the 2001 movie The Enemy at the Gates, which tells the story of the battle of Stalingrad in WWII. Starring Joseph Fiennes. I recommend it especially if you are an Amazon like me, and love blood and gore. Just joking---it is heroism that I love.

Presentation19.jpg

Edited by Lorin Jenis
do I have to give you a reason?
  • Like 1

What exactly is this thread about?

@toast The UM member called "rashore" said that he could not see the text clearly on his computer, and asked me to post the PowerPoint file. As I explained in Post #51, I did not want to post the .pptx file itself, so I prepared screenshots of the slides instead. Now everyone can read the text of my video without any trouble and without the time limit imposed by the 15 seconds that I allotted to each slide.

Permit me to make an observation. I notice that you live in Germany. I hope that my presentation of material involving Nordic involvement with das dritte Reich (whether real or fictional) does not make you feel that I am 'beating up" on Germans or Germany. I am studying Deutsch as part of my philosophy curriculum (yes, me a philosopher!) and I am very partial to German culture, although, as one of my school friends said, "Hitler practically ruined it all". But seriously I do not believe that anyone can "ruin it all" when it comes to German culture and I have written many articles about it on my blogs. Some of these essays have titles like:

• The F-A-E Sonata: A Lesson in Integrity 
  • Manfred, Tannhauser, King Ludwig and Romantic Authenticity 
  • Wotan and the Dionysus of Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Nietzsche Beyond Words: The Music He Wrote and the Music He Inspired
  • Anton Bruckner's Symphony No. 8 and Friedrich Nietzsche: A Whirlwind Tour
  • Key Ideas in Protestant Reformation Theology
  • Plotinus and the Adagio of the Symphony No. 9 by Anton Bruckner: The return to the All-One, the return to the Alone
  • The Goddess of Love Evaluates the Ubermensch
  • Schopenhauer, Eros, and Aphrodite
  • The Bodhisattva le Chat Sérieux, the Bodhisattva of Europe (this one is actually about the city of Zurich, Switzerland, and Lou Salome)

Edited by Lorin Jenis
punctuation

55 minutes ago, toast said:

What exactly is this thread about?

Pretty sure OP said it was fiction, so it should really be in the writers area. Then it can be about whatever, i guess.

• Like 1

@Imaginarynumber1 Thank you. I did not realize that there was a writer's area. I am the OP, but you might not have have recognized me because I changed my profile picture. I decided to present a more friendly face to the world. If you recall, my first profile picture looked like this:

Verboten on black resized.png

2 minutes ago, Lorin Jenis said:

@Imaginarynumber1 Thank you. I did not realize that there was a writer's area. I am the OP, but you might not have have recognized me because I changed my profile picture. I decided to present a more friendly face to the world. If you recall, my first profile picture looked like this:

Verboten on black resized.png

There is a writers area here. I'm nor sure of how active it is. Don't venture there much myself.

Careful how you present things on this site. If you knowingly present something like this as fact, it's gonna get ripped to shreds. Don't take it to personally, however. We're just used to people claiming outrageous, easily disprovable things as fact. It's getting to summer time so you'll start to see an influx of teenagers who think they're vampires, werewolves, etc.

Post it in the writers area and you're gonna get much more favorable responses. 

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 4:46 AM, Lorin Jenis said:

The first few slides briefly review the known history of Maria Orsic, the Austrian medium who received (in 1919) detailed plans for a Flying Disc (flying saucer) from the Nordics, the extraterrestrials who live on a planet orbiting the star Aldebaran. The information was imparted to her in ancient Sumerian, a language with which she was not familiar. She gave the plans to the German military, and Adolf Hitler eventually created more than 11 generations of Vril Flying Discs. Vril was the mysterious force that powered an anti-gravity engine in the base of the Discs. Hitler's Vril fleet was almost ready for active duty when the Soviet army entered Berlin in 1945. Now follows a story which you may consider to be whimsical fantasy, or real---for although it is true, I realize that it will strain the credulity of most people. I reveal that Maria Orsic herself is a Nordic, and holds an office on her planet equivalent to the office of World Mother in Theosophy. She is the Mother Mary of the Nordics, but her Christ child has been created through genetic engineering and is the first member of a Master Race that will far surpass the present Nordics, who are themselves a Master Race created through eugenics. Meanwhile, Sophia has replaced Sanat Kumara as Planetary Logos (more Theosophy). The first trial her new government must face comes when Maria Orsic (in her present lifetime) meets her as an ambassador of the Nordics. She tries to persuade Sophia to give the Nordics permission to "redo" the human genome, which is a job that they "botched"  when they genetically created human beings 200,000 years ago. When Sophia hesitates, Maria warns her that an armada of Nordic warships is waiting at the edge of the solar system and will invade the earth at the cost of many lives if Sophia does not cooperate. Sophia must call upon her mother, the ruler of the Magellanic Empire, and the Pleiadians to quickly send ships of their own to defend the planet. The Nordics had hoped to create a world-wide Fourth Reich and use genetic engineering to transform humanity into a slave-race that would serve them. Music by Wilhelm Friedemann Bach.

Why this is fiction:

The Pleiades, supposed home of the Pleiadians, is only 100 million years old and will die out in another 150 million years due to gravitational forces.  It is too young for life and will never get old enough for life much less advanced life.  Therefore any mention of Pleiadians in a "story that is real" shows that in fact it is a work of fiction. 

@Quaentum

Just before I made this video I made another one in which the goddess Aphrodite accuses a Pleiadian delegation to the earth of lying to us, because the stars in the Pleiades are too young to have habitable planets. She asks them if they are actually Nordics from Aldebaran, because they look just like Nordics. Now you know that that story is fictional. After the reception that my "Aldebaran at the Gates" received, I hesitate to give you the URL of the first video. It is called "Prajnaparamita Replaces Jehovah as Your God". As you might infer from the title, this video, like the one you reviewed, has no pretension to be scientific. I think that my work is fair to good in quality---it just doesn't belong on Unexplained Mysteries. It has yet to find a home. At the risk of being carried off to the guillotine, I invite you to watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paPS0dnhdg0 

Every fiction writer says at the beginning of the book: "This story is real. It all began when . . ." Have you ever seen a fictional work or a science fiction movie that began by saying, "None of this is true. Don't believe it". The fiction writer wants everyone to think her story is real until, later on, they begin to scratch their heads and figure it out. That is the literary principle called "suspension of disbelief".

Edited by Lorin Jenis
spelling

It is understandable that many members mistaked your writings for "non-fiction" because the inane Vril Society conspiracy has been brought up so many times before on websites like this.

Because I am a perfectionist a few of the slides in "Aldebaran at the Gates" disturbed me. Some of the text was hard to read; I also changed the picture on one of the slides. I posted the improved video on Vimeo. https://vimeo.com/219958135

The text I wrote for the video on Vimeo reflects my experience on Unexplained Mysteries. I clearly imply that the content is fictional, but I do not actually say "This is not true", for that would impede the "suspension of disbelief" which is the aim of the literary and film artist. Here it is:

"Warning: Scientists and other intellectuals are advised that brain damage may result from exposure to New Age religion, mythology, and/or pseudoscience. This video presents a short history of Maria Orsic and the Vril Flying Discs that were one of the advanced weapon systems developed by the Third Reich. I then reveal important new information about Maria Orsic. There follows an exciting story about a confrontation between Maria and the goddess Sophia. The title of the video is taken from "The Enemy at the Gates", a movie about the battle of Stalingrad in WWII."

On 5/28/2017 at 7:34 AM, Lorin Jenis said:

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBfSRPaxhbw 

And here is a screenshot of my PowerPoint workshop:

Aldebaran at thee Gates Screenshot.jpg

Thank you for sharing your excellent work Lorin and I look forward to reading/viewing any of your new material soon.

@Big Mirk Mr. Mirk (if I might call you that) you are absolutely unique among UM members in praising my video. So far the critics have given it an F or two thumbs down. As it happens, I have posted another video. This one is strictly historical and is not coloured by New Age fantasies. It has not received much notice, perhaps because I placed it in the "Philosophy and Psychology" department. Go here:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/308234-ein-heldentod-a-heros-death-my-new-video/#comment-6150752

There is some confusion involved here because the link that I provided in the initial post "went bad". If you scroll down the page you will find another link. I will give it to you now just to make sure that you can watch the video:

https://vimeo.com/220495883

I did not mention in my written description of the video that the name "Ein Heldentod" is modelled on the name of a tone poem by Richard Strauss called "Ein Heldenleben", or "A Hero's Life". He wrote it in honor of himself, although I am not sure that he had very much to celebrate. But maybe he did---I should not judge him without a careful study.