Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aldebaran at the Gates - My New Video

Lorin Jenis

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBfSRPaxhbw 

And here is a screenshot of my PowerPoint workshop:

Aldebaran at thee Gates Screenshot.jpg

Edited by Lorin Jenis
improvement
  • Like 2

Hi, can you please give some information what the video is about and the content of the video? 

A lot of people (including me) won't watch it without having a decent idea what it is. 

• Like 5

The first few slides briefly review the known history of Maria Orsic, the Austrian medium who received (in 1919) detailed plans for a Flying Disc (flying saucer) from the Nordics, the extraterrestrials who live on a planet orbiting the star Aldebaran. The information was imparted to her in ancient Sumerian, a language with which she was not familiar. She gave the plans to the German military, and Adolf Hitler eventually created more than 11 generations of Vril Flying Discs. Vril was the mysterious force that powered an anti-gravity engine in the base of the Discs. Hitler's Vril fleet was almost ready for active duty when the Soviet army entered Berlin in 1945. Now follows a story which you may consider to be whimsical fantasy, or real---for although it is true, I realize that it will strain the credulity of most people. I reveal that Maria Orsic herself is a Nordic, and holds an office on her planet equivalent to the office of World Mother in Theosophy. She is the Mother Mary of the Nordics, but her Christ child has been created through genetic engineering and is the first member of a Master Race that will far surpass the present Nordics, who are themselves a Master Race created through eugenics. Meanwhile, Sophia has replaced Sanat Kumara as Planetary Logos (more Theosophy). The first trial her new government must face comes when Maria Orsic (in her present lifetime) meets her as an ambassador of the Nordics. She tries to persuade Sophia to give the Nordics permission to "redo" the human genome, which is a job that they "botched"  when they genetically created human beings 200,000 years ago. When Sophia hesitates, Maria warns her that an armada of Nordic warships is waiting at the edge of the solar system and will invade the earth at the cost of many lives if Sophia does not cooperate. Sophia must call upon her mother, the ruler of the Magellanic Empire, and the Pleiadians to quickly send ships of their own to defend the planet. The Nordics had hoped to create a world-wide Fourth Reich and use genetic engineering to transform humanity into a slave-race that would serve them. Music by Wilhelm Friedemann Bach.

Edited by Lorin Jenis
clarity
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Timonthy said:

Hi, can you please give some information what the video is about and the content of the video?

Lists of ingredients: telepathy, sumerian, nordic race, Reichsflugscheibe, NWO, Aldebaran extraterrestrials, Aryan Master Race, nazi bell, Mother Mary, Hitler, DNA, sterilization, eugenics centers, Centaurians, Galactic Council and others.

In total: 100% BS. Use-by date: 01MAY2017.

WARNING, this vid isnt recommended for individuals with an IQ above 75 and/or a BAC below 1,20%.

• Like 9

@toast But the music is good. 

Edited by Lorin Jenis
to correct a mistake

Reading about this online just

1 hour ago, toast said:

WARNING, this vid isnt recommended for individuals with an IQ above 75 and/or a BAC below 1,20%.

I can only second that warning, reading about this online almost hurts physically because of how laughable it is...

Some random thoughts:

) So the "bootiful star peoplez" from Aldebaran who want love and peace and brotherhood and help us develop....give their wisdom to some psychologically messed up man-child dictator and his nepotistic, mass murdering, cruel, inhumane fascist military dictatorship that constantly killed portions of their own population due to deeming them "unworthy". Good Job, Aldeberanians! Who are they gonna try next, North Korea?

)All that super-special awesome "bootiful star peoplez" tech just conveniently happened to be non-functioning until the NS regime was overthrown. Aw man, even in the Third Reich it seems nobody could get a job done on time!

) Even if she wasn't fictional (nothing I can find online provides solid evidence of her existing), chances are Ms Orsic would dead by now (since it's 2017 an all) and not prancing around with her genetically engineered uber-baby (who sure takes a hell of a long time to grow, he's gotta be like 70 by by now). Alternatively she is still at large and steeling teeth and spare change to construct a nest for her genetically engineered "bootiful star peoplez" younglings. In that case she is at least 3-4 feet tall, has a rudimentary understanding of algebra and her long hair can act as a floating device in the case of a emergency landing (she can also use it to fly).

)Anything that speaks of any kind of "Master Race" is an instant nope.

)Ms. Orsic's intergalactic fleet of "bootiful blonde star peoplez" sure is taking a hell of a long time to get here from the edge of the Solar System (again, it's kind of 2017 by now). They must all have marten damage ( http://www.living-in-germany.net/your-car-vs-the-marten/ ) from their associations with the German military. 

) Very long hair wasn't that unusual for women in the 1920s-40s, sure the bob was popular and later in the war unsanitary and dangerous conditions made long hair impractical but women definitely had very long hair, which they then put up in various ways. Saying a woman must be in a secret society for not having short hair in the 1920s-40s is like saying a woman must be in a secret society for not having a perm in the 80s. 

) It all just seems like standard male fantasy: a cabal of stunningly beautiful, alluring, powerful "space babes" with extremely long, sexy hair who hold secret knowledge and want nothing more than to be Earth's "Space Moms"....wait except for the long hair, the stunning beauty and the White Supremacist undertones this kind of sound like the Crystal Gems from Steven Universe... Rebecca Sugar =Viril Society confirmed? How long is her hair these days?

• Like 5

Yeah, there is a bit too much crazy in that for me to be able to watch sorry. Maybe next time...

• Like 1

@Orphalesion You have every right to dislike my video, but some of your objections make me think that you did not actually watch it, but merely read the summary that I provided above. It is possible that the slides went by too fast, but since I gave 15 seconds to each one, you should have noticed that I said that Maria had been reborn. (As in reincarnation. This is New Age, right?) I will quote the 5th slide: "Maria disappeared after the war and no one knows when or where she died, but she was reborn on the earth in 1983. I shall not reveal where she was reborn or what her name is." I am not merely being coy in this last statement. I know exactly who she is (because I am psychic), but I did not obtain her permission to make this video. When I do the math, I conclude that she is 33 or 34 years old right now. Once again, when you say that "Ms. Orsic's intergalactic fleet . . . is taking a hell of a long time to get here from the edge of the Solar System" you cannot have noticed that on slide 7 Sophia says that "In May of 2017 Maria Orsic and the Nordics tested the competency of my new government." All of the action in the story occurs in May, 2017.

I think that you did not watch the video. I spent at least 50 hours carefully choosing the music, the pictures, writing a script, and formatting the slides, and you only read the paragraph that I wrote in about 10 minutes (I am a slow writer) before criticizing my work. So I paid you good coin, and got garbage in return.

One more thing---you say that "Anything that speaks of any kind of "Master Race" is an instant nope" and mention "White Supremacist overtones". I hoped that it would be evident from the actual video that I do not portray the Nordics as a race that anyone could admire. As the plot unfolds they appear to be masters only of deception, cruelty, and interstellar piracy. At various places they also appear to be incompetent. So I agree with your sentiment. Perhaps I should have chosen pictures of a dark-skinned woman for Sophia, but she does have jet-black hair, and I always surround her with dark colors and lots of black on the slides to emphasize how very unlike the blonde Nordics she is.

If anyone does wish to actually watch the video, I can assure you that it is only six minutes long and cannot be too grueling an experience. And you get to listen to a harpsichord concerto by Wilhelm Friedemann Bach. I would like to add another comment. I have noticed that many people on Unexplained mysteries are very, very serious about facts. I can agree that it is good to be skeptical, but the story I wrote can be taken as entertainment for a child. Why not? Why are you so ridiculously serious? I think that you are scrooges (bah, humbug) when it comes to reading literature.

Edited by Lorin Jenis
no reason for edit
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lorin Jenis said:

If anyone does wish to actually watch the video, I can assure you that it is only six minutes long and cannot be too grueling an experience.

Even if it would last 60 seconds only, it would be a very hard assessment to ppl with and IQ above 75 and/or a BAC below 1,20% to fully watch it.

And you get to listen to a harpsichord concerto by Wilhelm Friedemann Bach.

If he would still be alive, he would sue you for using his beautyfull music for such a vid full of rubbish.

Edited by toast
Bongo-Bongo!
  • Like 2

Scrooges exist for a reason. 

And six minutes can most definitely be a grueling experience. 

People here are serious about facts because of the presentations made by believers. 

• Like 2

I don't know if it's the video itself or what... but it is kind of blurry, like when a picture is blown up too much and starts losing it's sharpness or when someone films their screen and filming the film makes it blurrier. Between the color combinations and the blurriness of the letters themselves, it made the whole thing too difficult to read for me. Maybe you could try to share the power point presentation? At least from the pic from the OP, it looks like it's rendered out defined enough to read more easily.

4 hours ago, Lorin Jenis said:

The first few slides briefly review the known history of Maria Orsic, the Austrian medium who received (in 1919) detailed plans for a Flying Disc (flying saucer) from the Nordics, the extraterrestrials who live on a planet orbiting the star Aldebaran. The information was imparted to her in ancient Sumerian, a language with which she was not familiar. She gave the plans to the German military, and Adolf Hitler eventually created more than 11 generations of Vril Flying Discs. Vril was the mysterious force that powered an anti-gravity engine in the base of the Discs. Hitler's Vril fleet was almost ready for active duty when the Soviet army entered Berlin in 1945. Now follows a story which you may consider to be whimsical fantasy, , <snip> (bolding mine)

Your story already involves Mediums, Nazis, aliens, ancient Sumerians, flying discs....  I think you're already way beyond the point of "whimsical fantasy" before the next part of your post...

• Like 4

@rashore When I watch it in "Theater mode" or "Default view" (the smallest screen) instead of "Full screen" I do not see any blurriness on my computer. It is true, however, that uploading a video does blur it slightly. I can do what you suggest, but if I simply posted the PowerPoint presentation anyone who wanted to make changes to it could easily do so. Therefore to give you just the pictures I would have to take 18 print screens of the slides, and to make it as good as possible, crop the print screens so that only the slide itself would show. That way the slide would appear larger on this web page. I don't have time to do all of that right now, but I might do it.

6 minutes ago, Lorin Jenis said:

@rashore When I watch it in "Theater mode" or "Default view" (the smallest screen) instead of "Full screen" I do not see any blurriness on my computer. It is true, however, that uploading a video does blur it slightly. I can do what you suggest, but if I simply posted the PowerPoint presentation anyone who wanted to make changes to it could easily do so. Therefore to give you just the pictures I would have to take 18 print screens of the slides, and to make it as good as possible, crop the print screens so that only the slide itself would show. That way the slide would appear larger on this web page. I don't have time to do all of that right now, but I might do it.

Yeah, tried theater and default, and they were pretty bad, but the full screen was really bad. And it is just that video, I don't have that problem with other videos. Ah well. If you ever get the time to upload the PP, I'll check it out then.

@JesseCuster I saw archival film footage online, recently released by the US government, in which several Vril Flying Discs are attacking a US fleet in the South Atlantic. The Discs make quick, angular movements like the UFOs that people are always reporting. This web site is called Unexplained Mysteries. I would have thought the people who frequently use this site would be attracted to the mysterious and unusual---the unexplained. If not, why aren't you studying chemistry or computer science instead of parapsychology.

I have never taken an IQ test, but my college professors---and everyone else I know---say that I am smarter than they are. My 4.0 grade point average is also evidence of a high IQ. I suspect that it is more than 150. On the other hand, I will always fail the DUI test for BAC, because I have paranoid schizophrenia, and my brain (according to a respected theory) is constantly creating its own psychedelic drug. But instead of moaning and groaning and feeling pity for myself because I am disabled, I take advantage of my condition to create lively fantasy literature and to delve into mythology. In fact, I believe that I myself am a goddess. (But that is just my schizophrenia talking. It is like a naughty child and it constantly needs correction and guidance).

Since no one seems to like my video, why don't I post a blog article that I wrote on May 28 about extraterrestrials. But I hope that everyone will follow my instructions before, during, and after reading it. Please observe these rules:

(1) Do not become too serious. The world does not depend upon this article's truthfulness or literary quality. It will not cause a war to break out in the Middle East. North Korea will not launch a missile because of this article.

(2) This is not religion. Therefore assume the same attitude while reading it that you would have while reading the gossip column in US Magazine (available in supermarkets everywhere). This is low-brow New Age, a genre that I have pioneered. 

(3) Be satisfied if some of it makes you laugh or at least smile. It is comedy, or at least it is supposed to be comedy. 

Now that I have laid down the law---I anticipate that you will break my laws. Therefore I have put on my asbestos suit, so that the fiery breath of the many dragons among my critics will not burn me. (Or did they have garlic toast for breakfast?)

The URL for the article is http://www.intellectualaphrodite.net/ but I shall paste it below.

Denise Bidot was Astarte, Aphrodite, and Rati Devi

Psychic research shows that DB, the renowned plus-size model, was Anaïs Nin in her last life. To relieve you of the task of opening a new tab and typing "Anaïs Nin" into your search bar, I will just mention that Anaïs was a 20th century French writer of erotica, famous for her multi-volumed journals. She also played "Astarte of the Moon" in the avant-guard film "Inauguration of the Pleasure Dome" by Kenneth Anger. This film may be only a footnote in her biography, but it is extremely significant because, as psychic research shows, Anaïs Nin (DB) was the goddess Astarte in ancient Canaan. Astarte or Ashtarat (the Semitic form of the name) was the love goddess of that exceedingly sinful people, fully deserving of Jehovah's wrath. Because Astarte is really the same as Aphrodite, Anaïs/DB was also Aphrodite. In India she appears in a similar guise as Rati Devi, the wife of Kama Deva. I shall say more about her present relationship to Kama in a moment. The name "Rati" literally means "pleasure".
       The skeptics among my readers might be amused, annoyed, or simply confused by my statement that DB was three goddesses---and I mean what I say literally. Of course she is still a goddess, for gods are immortal and do not ever cease to be gods. I will try to be as scientific as possible. Most gods, including DB, are actually extraterrestrial beings who are more advanced than the average human being. Many persons from other planets regularly incarnate upon this earth in human bodies. They simply enter the queue of souls awaiting rebirth, and often no one knows the difference. These gods in human bodies can operate at will in the astral plane and use their occult or extraterrestrial powers to present themselves as objects of worship to ignorant humans. They are gods during their human lifetimes and between their human lifetimes. I am afraid that the angels of God can do little to control them. But you might agree with me that a goddess like Anaïs/DB is benevolent and even helpful to us, unless you are a prudish Christian. For instance, she can help to free us from sexual repression.
       Psychic research was not able to tell what planet was the ancient home of Astarte, Aphrodite, and Rati. She said, rather coyly, "Planet Erotica". She finally relented and told me that it is a Pleiadian world that is held in ill-repute by the other Pleiadians, even as Canaan was condemned by the Hebrew prophets. I wonder if the Pleiadians have a Jehovah.
       Might I suggest that we, the virtuous people of this galaxy, make use of Planet Erotica as a vacation resort for tired souls. Every few hundred lifetimes you might want to relax and be born on Planet Erotica. You will receive a gorgeous, sexy body and your K through High School will concentrate mostly upon the erotic arts. Everyone is human in appearance and extremely beautiful, as all Pleiadians are. There is no need to work for a living, but they do work at . . . I think I need not say. I intend to petition the Karmic Board to allow us all to enjoy a much-needed vacation every few millennia without earning bad karma.
       The goddess Rati left her husband Kama Deva because of his constant practice of surrounding himself with dozens of Deva Dasi girls, kissing and massaging him, and then asking his wife (I know this will sound gross) to help him to "come". I would have stormed out of the room too. 

In the picture: DB. Is this what Planet Erotica is like? I'm going to save my pennies for that warp-tunnel air flight. 

I tried to post this picture on Facebook, but their system reacted with a message that said "Security Alert". Since we were talking about genetic engineering, might I suggest that Mark Zuckerberg is---at this very moment---creating a new species, Homo prudus or Homo sexualrepressus.

Just now, Lorin Jenis said:

If anyone does wish to actually watch the video, I can assure you that it is only six minutes long and cannot be too grueling an experience. And you get to listen to a harpsichord concerto by Wilhelm Friedemann Bach. I would like to add another comment. I have noticed that many people on Unexplained mysteries are very, very serious about facts. I can agree that it is good to be skeptical, but the story I wrote can be taken as entertainment for a child. Why not? Why are you so ridiculously serious? I think that you are scrooges (bah, humbug) when it comes to reading literature.

I'm going to watch it --- thanks

:tu:

• Like 1

Just now, Lorin Jenis said:

Might I suggest that we, the virtuous people of this galaxy, make use of Planet Erotica as a vacation resort for tired souls. Every few hundred lifetimes you might want to relax and be born on Planet Erotica. You will receive a gorgeous, sexy body and your K through High School will concentrate mostly upon the erotic arts. Everyone is human in appearance and extremely beautiful, as all Pleiadians are. There is no need to work for a living, but they do work at . . . I think I need not say. I intend to petition the Karmic Board to allow us all to enjoy a much-needed vacation every few millennia without earning bad karma.

:w00t:

and might I suggest that the people who are being unfriendly on your thread 
have to change their ways before they can go --- :D

• Like 3

@bee It is because of unfriendly treatment over time that when I re-registered on Unexplained Mysteries I chose a very defensive Profile Picture and "motto". If more people would show a little kindness, as you have done, I might relax and use another image.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lorin Jenis said:

I have never taken an IQ test, but my college professors---and everyone else I know---say that I am smarter than they are. My 4.0 grade point average is also evidence of a high IQ. I suspect that it is more than 150.

Please excuse the bluntness of what I'm about to say but no-one cares or is impressed about people's boastful claims about their IQ or opinions about their own intelligence.  Far too many people on the Internet make grandiose claims about how clever they are, how they outsmarted their college professors, how they got super high scores in IQ tests, etc. 

People will think you're intelligent if you say intelligent things.  They won't think you're intelligent because you tell them you're intelligent.   They won't think unintelligent things are intelligent because the person who said them said they're intelligent.  

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Lorin Jenis said:

@Orphalesion You have every right to dislike my video, but some of your objections make me think that you did not actually watch it, but merely read the summary that I provided above. It is possible that the slides went by too fast, but since I gave 15 seconds to each one, you should have noticed that I said that Maria had been reborn. (As in reincarnation. This is New Age, right?) I will quote the 5th slide: "Maria disappeared after the war and no one knows when or where she died, but she was reborn on the earth in 1983. I shall not reveal where she was reborn or what her name is." I am not merely being coy in this last statement. I know exactly who she is (because I am psychic), but I did not obtain her permission to make this video. When I do the math, I conclude that she is 33 or 34 years old right now. Once again, when you say that "Ms. Orsic's intergalactic fleet . . . is taking a hell of a long time to get here from the edge of the Solar System" you cannot have noticed that on slide 7 Sophia says that "In May of 2017 Maria Orsic and the Nordics tested the competency of my new government." All of the action in the story occurs in May, 2017.

I think that you did not watch the video. I spent at least 50 hours carefully choosing the music, the pictures, writing a script, and formatting the slides, and you only read the paragraph that I wrote in about 10 minutes (I am a slow writer) before criticizing my work. So I paid you good coin, and got garbage in return.

One more thing---you say that "Anything that speaks of any kind of "Master Race" is an instant nope" and mention "White Supremacist overtones". I hoped that it would be evident from the actual video that I do not portray the Nordics as a race that anyone could admire. As the plot unfolds they appear to be masters only of deception, cruelty, and interstellar piracy. At various places they also appear to be incompetent. So I agree with your sentiment. Perhaps I should have chosen pictures of a dark-skinned woman for Sophia, but she does have jet-black hair, and I always surround her with dark colors and lots of black on the slides to emphasize how very unlike the blonde Nordics she is.

Ah no, I didn't watch the video yet, I was looking around the net for information on Ms. Orsic and her society, I was critiquing the theory/theories I found online, not your video. Sorry i should have clarified that.

And unfortunately I have found websites online that painted Ms. Orisc as someone to be admired (one claimed she was fooled by Hitler, but the others didn't) the Aldebaranians as saviors and their genetic program as something "necessary" (which was what put on the nope button in my brain) and one website made a huge point out of them having long hair when the bob cut was the trend of the time. when really it isn't that unusual for the time and locale (Orsic was supposedly an Austrian, for example) those "ladies" supposedly operated in.

I'm usually on this forum when I ride my train to and from work to pass the time I promise I will look at the video once I'm home, but I doubt it will sell me to the theory. That would be nothing against you or the quality of your video. We all have our levels of how much we are able to believe into the fringe. With me it's "Reincarnation?" Yes. makes sense to me "Aliens?" Yes. The nature of the Divine as I believe in it would require that there are heaps of aliens somewhere out there. Other states of existence/worlds/realities beyond the physical one? Yep I've seen a little bit of them(or I at least believe so). Physic powers? To an extend yes, premonition exist for example.  

My personal line just happens to exclude those alien races found in common UFO folklore (Greys, Nordics, Reptilians with giant dream catchers on the moon), Nostradamus and anything involving Hitler. 

6 hours ago, Lorin Jenis said:

@JesseCuster I saw archival film footage online, recently released by the US government, in which several Vril Flying Discs are attacking a US fleet in the South Atlantic. The Discs make quick, angular movements like the UFOs that people are always reporting. This web site is called Unexplained Mysteries. I would have thought the people who frequently use this site would be attracted to the mysterious and unusual---the unexplained. If not, why aren't you studying chemistry or computer science instead of parapsychology.

Can you provide a link? I really, really doubt that this is true but I am willing to examine the evidence.

@JesseCuster I will say only one more thing, and then I think that I will have spent enough time with this group. You seem to be confusing intelligence with intellectual virtue. The mythological trickster, so prominent in American Indian lore, is extremely intelligent but his words cannot be trusted because he breaks the rules. In Middle Eastern myth and legend Satan or Lucifer is the equivalent of the trickster, and he is accordingly called the Father of Lies. I am a Lucifer, although I might call myself the Mother instead of the Father of Lies. My intelligence is revealed not in the scientific or religious respectability of my words, but in the way I can use words to any effect and create any mood. I play with ideas, rather than work with them. I am not radically evil, however, because I did mention the word "fiction" once or twice.

I suspect that you, a righteous Israelite "as of old" in the realm of the intellect, or a zealous Christian or Muslim of the Religion of Science, will be incensed upon meeting the devil. Even the asbestos suit that I mentioned will not protect me from the wrath of God that you will now exhibit---because I have obviously broken the intellectual 10 commandments and I am not even repentant. So I had better turn off my computer. I cannot protect myself against the Man of Virtue who has found his enemy in me.