Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
docyabut2

Trump Is Doing His Job

202 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

docyabut2

I just wish people would get over Hilary losing the election, Trump is doing a good job to make  our country prosperous again, that he was elected for.:) and to protect our country.

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnchorSteam

The rest of the world sure seems to think so, that was a hell of a good trip he just made. The level of respect was terrific, and the only people he irritated were the Euros when he told them they would have to pay their fair share of their own defense. 

And, a week w/o leaks, interesting.

Forget Trump Towers, do you think it might be the White House itself that is wire-tapped? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Likely Guy
1 hour ago, AnchorSteam said:

The rest of the world sure seems to think so, that was a hell of a good trip he just made. The level of respect was terrific, and the only people he irritated were the Euros when he told them they would have to pay their fair share of their own defense. 

And, a week w/o leaks, interesting.

Forget Trump Towers, do you think it might be the White House itself that is wire-tapped? 

Wow. A conspiracy theory just went from 0 to 60 in one post.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Astra.
5 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Wow. A conspiracy theory just went from 0 to 60 in one post.

:rofl:..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Silver Thong

  l iked when Trump pushed that guy at the Nato thing lol

 

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Astra.
14 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

  l iked when Trump pushed that guy at the Nato thing lol

You think that's funny ? ..at times Donald Trump needs to brush up on his manners and learn some decorum. I don't care what bloody title a person has..there is still no excuse for bad manners. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Silver Thong
6 minutes ago, Astra. said:

You think that's funny ? ..at times Donald Trump needs to brush up on his manners and learn some decorum. I don't care what bloody title a person has..there is still no excuse for bad manners. 

I thought it was awesome. He`s saying don`t f with me.  There are times to be nice and times not to be nice. If we want to worry about bad manners we better go find our safe spaces. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Silver Thong

In all honesty I think Trump should have b**** slapped the prince of Saudia Arabia.

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Astra.
48 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

I thought it was awesome. He`s saying don`t f with me.

You thought it was awesome ?...wow, well as they say "small things often entertain small minds" :)

It's no wonder some countries in the world see America as being bullies ;)

 

 

Quote

 There are times to be nice and times not to be nice.  

Oh, c'mon be honest....if someone rudely pushed in front of you like that...(lets say at the line up at the grocery store) what would you do tough guy ?...I bet you'd roll over just like the guy in the clip did...because it was president Trump :rolleyes:...

I'd also like to add....if a person in general is secure and confident in themselves...they don't need to act bullish or rude to others. A secure person carries themselves with a confidence of air and grace. Something unfortunately, that Donald often lacks on the world stage.

 

Edited by Astra.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnchorSteam
1 hour ago, Likely Guy said:

Wow. A conspiracy theory just went from 0 to 60 in one post.

Yeah.

So? 

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Silver Thong
1 hour ago, Astra. said:

You thought it was awesome ?...wow, well as they say "small things often entertain small minds" :)

It's no wonder some countries in the world see America as being bullies ;)

 

 

Oh, c'mon be honest....if someone rudely pushed in front of you like that...(lets say at the line up at the grocery store) what would you do tough guy ?...I bet you'd roll over just like the guy in the clip did...because it was president Trump :rolleyes:...

I'd also like to add....if a person in general is secure and confident in themselves...they don't need to act bullish or rude to others. A secure person carries themselves with a confidence of air and grace. Something unfortunately, that Donald often lacks on the world stage.

 

You must be use to small things ;) He made a bold move and was there a fight in the ,grocery store hmmm nope. I`m not a tough guy but i`m one not to be fèd with. What would you do push Trump back, i doubt it. Nato in itself is bullish sweety. Many countries do think the US is a bully and at times they are. Trump acted like a lion and pushed the laughing Hynea out of the way.  Obama might have polished his shoes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
1 hour ago, Astra. said:

You thought it was awesome ?...wow, well as they say "small things often entertain small minds" :)

It's no wonder some countries in the world see America as being bullies ;)

 

 

Oh, c'mon be honest....if someone rudely pushed in front of you like that...(lets say at the line up at the grocery store) what would you do tough guy ?...I bet you'd roll over just like the guy in the clip did...because it was president Trump :rolleyes:...

I'd also like to add....if a person in general is secure and confident in themselves...they don't need to act bullish or rude to others. A secure person carries themselves with a confidence of air and grace. Something unfortunately, that Donald often lacks on the world stage.

 

I'll certainly agree that this president is lacking in the social graces but I actually wondered if that photo op wasn't preplanned and he was just taking the place he'd been queued to be.  Nevertheless, after 8 years of having our representative on the world stage bow and scrape and apologize for our country, president Trump is keenly aware of how being photographed standing behind the president on Montenegro would look to his voters.  Also, had he just assumed the docile posture and taken a second row spot, you can be sure that he'd have caught hell in the US media for that choice as well.  When I think of those smug suits standing behind him while he spoke of them not meeting their obligations for their own self-defense, it makes me want to backhand the lot of them.  Today we hear that Merkel is campaigning on the idea that Europe cannot rely on their old allies completely and that they need to be aware that they have to defend themselves.  She took an open swipe at Trump, but she also acknowledged he was correct with respect to their need to do more to protect themselves.  I bet we are seeing the disintegration of the NATO that we've known and the beginnings of a European armed force to replace it.  I bet it happens in 5 years or less.  I suspect that if a hungry bear came calling in the meantime, those smug smiles would be replaced with abject fear.  Between the suicidal influx of unvetted, unskilled immigrants, the refusal to do even a minimum to ensure the alliance that has helped keep them safe for decades and the resurgent pride and strengthening of the Russian Federation, Germany and France better get jumping on their project to create a cohesive armed force for self-defense.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Astra.
1 hour ago, and then said:

I'll certainly agree that this president is lacking in the social graces but I actually wondered if that photo op wasn't preplanned and he was just taking the place he'd been queued to be.  Nevertheless, after 8 years of having our representative on the world stage bow and scrape and apologize for our country, president Trump is keenly aware of how being photographed standing behind the president on Montenegro would look to his voters.  Also, had he just assumed the docile posture and taken a second row spot, you can be sure that he'd have caught hell in the US media for that choice as well.  When I think of those smug suits standing behind him while he spoke of them not meeting their obligations for their own self-defense, it makes me want to backhand the lot of them.  Today we hear that Merkel is campaigning on the idea that Europe cannot rely on their old allies completely and that they need to be aware that they have to defend themselves.  She took an open swipe at Trump, but she also acknowledged he was correct with respect to their need to do more to protect themselves.  I bet we are seeing the disintegration of the NATO that we've known and the beginnings of a European armed force to replace it.  I bet it happens in 5 years or less.  I suspect that if a hungry bear came calling in the meantime, those smug smiles would be replaced with abject fear.  Between the suicidal influx of unvetted, unskilled immigrants, the refusal to do even a minimum to ensure the alliance that has helped keep them safe for decades and the resurgent pride and strengthening of the Russian Federation, Germany and France better get jumping on their project to create a cohesive armed force for self-defense.  

@and then....I'm not here to bash Trump. I have watched the video though several times, and he arrogantly did shove Dusko Markovic aside. It appeared rude, bullish and childish IMO... I'm simply calling it as I saw it. Nevertheless, it was still ridiculous and uncalled for...all because he wanted to take centre stage in the media photo shoot.....in which he no doubt would've anyway.

All in all, yes...you could be very well right about the demise of NATO in five years or less. I'll guess we'll wait and see.

Edited by Astra.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor

Poor Montenegro,  no respect at all.  Last year there was a coup attempt there and some Russian nationalists were involved.  Getting into NATO was a big deal for them.  If NATO turns out to be a bust, I wonder how long they will last before another attempt is made.  They have 5 languages in official use, maybe they should add in Russian.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
danielost
4 hours ago, Astra. said:

You thought it was awesome ?...wow, well as they say "small things often entertain small minds" :)

It's no wonder some countries in the world see America as being bullies ;)

 

 

Oh, c'mon be honest....if someone rudely pushed in front of you like that...(lets say at the line up at the grocery store) what would you do tough guy ?...I bet you'd roll over just like the guy in the clip did...because it was president Trump :rolleyes:...

I'd also like to add....if a person in general is secure and confident in themselves...they don't need to act bullish or rude to others. A secure person carries themselves with a confidence of air and grace. Something unfortunately, that Donald often lacks on the world stage.

 

that isn't trumps fault.  those countries have been thinking that for decades.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
danielost
2 hours ago, and then said:

I'll certainly agree that this president is lacking in the social graces but I actually wondered if that photo op wasn't preplanned and he was just taking the place he'd been queued to be.  Nevertheless, after 8 years of having our representative on the world stage bow and scrape and apologize for our country, president Trump is keenly aware of how being photographed standing behind the president on Montenegro would look to his voters.  Also, had he just assumed the docile posture and taken a second row spot, you can be sure that he'd have caught hell in the US media for that choice as well.  When I think of those smug suits standing behind him while he spoke of them not meeting their obligations for their own self-defense, it makes me want to backhand the lot of them.  Today we hear that Merkel is campaigning on the idea that Europe cannot rely on their old allies completely and that they need to be aware that they have to defend themselves.  She took an open swipe at Trump, but she also acknowledged he was correct with respect to their need to do more to protect themselves.  I bet we are seeing the disintegration of the NATO that we've known and the beginnings of a European armed force to replace it.  I bet it happens in 5 years or less.  I suspect that if a hungry bear came calling in the meantime, those smug smiles would be replaced with abject fear.  Between the suicidal influx of unvetted, unskilled immigrants, the refusal to do even a minimum to ensure the alliance that has helped keep them safe for decades and the resurgent pride and strengthening of the Russian Federation, Germany and France better get jumping on their project to create a cohesive armed force for self-defense.  

according to the bible europe except for england will not be in the next world war.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
6 hours ago, AnchorSteam said:

The level of respect was terrific, and the only people he irritated were the Euros when he told them they would have to pay their fair

1.) No, that wasnt respect. The other (smart) leaders were just wordless and shocked about his intellectual simplicity.

2.) #45 isnt in the position to tell us anything. Take an actual global map to check where he can tell something to someone and where not.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
5 hours ago, The Silver Thong said:

  l iked when Trump pushed that guy at the Nato thing lol

Someone had to tell #45 in advance that he will participate to a meeting in the civilized world and not to a ghetto pimp meeting in Detroit. But if you like to act your President as he did, its on you.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExpandMyMind
5 hours ago, Astra. said:

You think that's funny ? ..at times Donald Trump needs to brush up on his manners and learn some decorum. I don't care what bloody title a person has..there is still no excuse for bad manners. 

He only seems to show respect for ex businessmen and brutal dictators. 

And that push was absolutely pathetic. I'm not sure what the OP is on about, but Trump walked away from this trip looking like a moron to everyone except the Saudis, and that's only due to the fact that he completed Hillary and Obama's deal to help them suppress their people and neighbours some more. He even looked like a moron when he said 'I never mentioned Israel'. How's is it that within 10 years, you guys managed to elect someone that makes Bush look good and even classy by comparison?

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
30 minutes ago, danielost said:

according to the bible europe except for england will not be in the next world war.

We have been waiting for this information.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExpandMyMind
3 hours ago, and then said:

I'll certainly agree that this president is lacking in the social graces but I actually wondered if that photo op wasn't preplanned and he was just taking the place he'd been queued to be.  Nevertheless, after 8 years of having our representative on the world stage bow and scrape and apologize for our country, president Trump is keenly aware of how being photographed standing behind the president on Montenegro would look to his voters.  Also, had he just assumed the docile posture and taken a second row spot, you can be sure that he'd have caught hell in the US media for that choice as well.  When I think of those smug suits standing behind him while he spoke of them not meeting their obligations for their own self-defense, it makes me want to backhand the lot of them.  Today we hear that Merkel is campaigning on the idea that Europe cannot rely on their old allies completely and that they need to be aware that they have to defend themselves.  She took an open swipe at Trump, but she also acknowledged he was correct with respect to their need to do more to protect themselves.  I bet we are seeing the disintegration of the NATO that we've known and the beginnings of a European armed force to replace it.  I bet it happens in 5 years or less.  I suspect that if a hungry bear came calling in the meantime, those smug smiles would be replaced with abject fear.  Between the suicidal influx of unvetted, unskilled immigrants, the refusal to do even a minimum to ensure the alliance that has helped keep them safe for decades and the resurgent pride and strengthening of the Russian Federation, Germany and France better get jumping on their project to create a cohesive armed force for self-defense.  

The whole point of NATO was to promote mainly US financial interests abroad while at the same time stifling Russia's. It had nothing to do with the US protecting anything except $$$. And what wolves are going to come calling when you have the combined military force of Germany, France and Britain, not to mention France's own nuclear deterrent? 

And you're still defending Trump in the same lengthy paragraph that you admit your belief that his actions could lead directly to WW3? What kind of person are you?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Imaginarynumber1
55 minutes ago, danielost said:

that isn't trumps fault.  those countries have been thinking that for decades.

Trump shoved a guy.

"It's not his fault"

-average trump voter

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

I read an interesting theory that Ol' Sparky's tactics now is to make his detractors get tired of beating this dead horse of his ... I am what I am ... tooot tooot ~

~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
5 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Trump shoved a guy.

"It's not his fault"

-average trump voter

Trump shoved a guy.

"It's fake news"

-trump tweet

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Baz Dane
8 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Trump shoved a guy.

"It's not his fault"

-average trump voter

Trump shoved a guy.

"It's Russian collusion"

-average clinton voter

:tu:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.