Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Is Doing His Job

docyabut2

1 hour ago, Lemieux said:

Trump shoved a guy.

"It's Russian collusion"

-average clinton voter

:tu:

Trumpers keep complaining about everyone complaining about hilliary, but they're the ones who keep bringing her up...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

He only seems to show respect for ex businessmen and brutal dictators. 

Well, yes maybe so. Speaking of  brutal dictators tho, I did support Trump when he launched those missiles at Syria because of the sarin attack that Assad used on his own people...including children.

And that push was absolutely pathetic.

Agree...and it's so like Donald Trump isn't it. The reports that I heard, was that his first foreign trip away, with meeting other dignitaries etc... went rather well.

It started like this...

images_82.jpg

But ended like this......

4221396001_5448100814001_5448078642001-vs.jpg

Even so, and from what Iv'e recently read..Mr Markovic took the 'shove' in his stride, and wasn't offended. So I suppose, the man at least took the higher road.

I'm not sure what the OP is on about, but Trump walked away from this trip looking like a moron to everyone except the Saudis, and that's only due to the fact that he completed Hillary and Obama's deal to help them suppress their people and neighbours some more.

Hmm...

He even looked like a moron when he said 'I never mentioned Israel'

Well it's certainly no secret that Trump says some pretty stupid and mind boggling things at times. Even some of his followers have at least admitted that much.

How's is it that within 10 years, you guys managed to elect someone that makes Bush look good and even classy by comparison?

Well, I didn't vote for him or anyone else for that matter, as I'm not American. However, if I could have voted, I certainly would not have chosen Hillary Clinton either.

Edited by Astra.

I have never seen even dems waste so much time talking about completely irrelevant crap. Then using that same irrelevant crap to support their political views. Its made coming here almost not even worth it.

23 minutes ago, Astra. said:

It started like this...

images_82.jpg

But ended like this......

e9e.jpg

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

I have never seen even dems waste so much time talking about completely irrelevant crap. Then using that same irrelevant crap to support their political views. Its made coming here almost not even worth it.

Did you ever watch fox news during obama's two terms? Or listen to any conservative radio show?

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, The Silver Thong said:

I thought it was awesome.

Bullying is awsome ?

He`s saying don`t f with me.

Yes we all know how Montenegro have been ****ing around with Trump. 

There are times to be nice and times not to be nice.

So a summit with European heads of state is a time to not be nice ?

On the other hand a meeting with the king of a theocracy is a place to be nice ?

:wacko:

If we want to worry about bad manners we better go find our safe spaces. 

I really hope that you don't do too much human relations in your daily work.

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, danielost said:

according to the bible europe except for england will not be in the next world war.

Who cares what a bronze age book of myths say ?

• Like 3

Just now, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Did you ever watch fox news during obama's two terms? Or listen to any conservative radio show?

I don't listen to FOX like ever. Might catch a YouTube clip from time to time, but that's about it.  

Im not trying to make this about the paradigm. I'd feel the same about it regardless of who was in office. 

BTW It's claimed 0bama backed off going after the people in the pot industry in states where it's legal. Unfortunately that isn't completely true. Many legally owned manufacturers where shut down and the owners were put in prison. I signed many change.org petitions that were looking to free such people over the last 5 years. 

8 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Bullying is awsome ?

That was bullying? I wonder how many words the left has taken all meaning out of? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I don't listen to FOX like ever. Might catch a YouTube clip from time to time, but that's about it.  

Im not trying to make this about the paradigm. I'd feel the same about it regardless of who was in office. 

BTW It's claimed 0bama backed off going after the people in the pot industry in states where it's legal. Unfortunately that isn't completely true. Many legally owned manufacturers where shut down and the owners were put in prison. I signed many change.org petitions that were looking to free such people over the last 5 years. 

I was referring to the fact that you said dems have been wasting time talking about irrelevant crap when literally all the conservative media did for 8 years was talk about irrelevant crap. It's nothing new.

I'm not sure how weed got brought into the conversation...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I was referring to the fact that you said dems have been wasting time talking about irrelevant crap when literally all the conservative media did for 8 years was talk about irrelevant crap. It's nothing new.

Wow, yea, I definitely had a brain fart with that post. I was going back and forth between this thread and the war on drugs thread lol. And I don't even smoke it lol. My bad.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Wow, yea, I definitely had a brain fart with that post. I was going back and forth between this thread and the war on drugs thread lol. And I don't even smoke it lol. My bad.

Suuure you didn't. buddy. Sure you didn't

nOOR2d1YZRbqSP8f7nIr-plXinkVOifpxdZPyEGUdwe1Y6XUV7FyC8OOOWY0xQfZeg=w170

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Who cares what a bronze age book of myths say ?

People who are still obsessed with bronze age myths in 2017 because they're lives are unfulfilling and they have a pathological fear of death? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Suuure you didn't. buddy. Sure you didn't

nOOR2d1YZRbqSP8f7nIr-plXinkVOifpxdZPyEGUdwe1Y6XUV7FyC8OOOWY0xQfZeg=w170

Lol me and the wife were talking the other day about our smoking days. I don't think I'd be able to hang with the pot they make today. I'd probably end up having a panic attack. 

43 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

That was bullying? I wonder how many words the left has taken all meaning out of? 

Wether it is bullying or not isn't really the point. The point is he was being disrespectfull to the prime minister of Montenegro in order to make himself the center of attention.

Is that kind of behaviour ok with you ?

For what its worth I expect more maturity from our politicians, but I suppose things might be different in the US.

A fun little story about my country and Trump is that after our prime minister called Trump to congratulate him on his victory, Trump told that he had just talked to the king of Denmark, which is surprising since our last king died in 1972. :whistle: 

• Like 4

If I'm not mistaken, it's customary for the US president to stand in front for photo ops at these events.

When reached for comment on Thursday, the White House press secretary, Sean Spicer, said he had not yet seen the video, but noted that the world leaders were gathered for a photo with a predetermined standing order.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/25/us/politics/trump-push-aside-leader-montenegro-nato-summit.html?_r=0

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

People who are still obsessed with bronze age myths in 2017 because they're lives are unfulfilling and they have a pathological fear of death? 

For some that's probably true. Personally I find the Bible to be amazingly accurate, especially when it comes to end time prophecy. Though I don't take it anywhere near as seriously as I once did.  

I know fear of death has nothing to do with it on my part. Heck some days I try and figure just how long I have to go before I can cash out. I don't spend a lot of time thinking about it, but I do look forward to what's next, even if it's nothing at all. 

24 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

That was bullying? 

People who grab, push / shove are usually selfish and insecure people. Donald is known to be bullish. And IMO he is a man who is also very insecure. He hides many of his insecurities behind his gusto much of the time.

Watch for his body language. See how he straighten's his suit in an arrogant manner, and looks very pleased with himself once he barges to the front of the pack.

Also, watch for the lack of eye contact, he then has with Mr Markovic after he grabbed and pushed the man aside. 

10 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I don't really care if or why people believe in various religions, it is when it starts to drive their actions that we potentially have a problem.

• Like 2

This is what happens when you hit quote instead of edit. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Wether it is bullying or not isn't really the point. The point is he was being disrespectfull to the prime minister of Montenegro in order to make himself the center of attention.

Is that kind of behaviour ok with you ?

For what its worth I expect more maturity from our politicians, but I suppose things might be different in the US.

A fun little story about my country and Trump is that after our prime minister called Trump to congratulate him on his victory, Trump told that he had just talked to the king of Denmark, which is surprising since our last king died in 1972. :whistle: 

At the risk of feeding this ridiculous narrative, I don't think he did anything wrong at all. He was just trying to get through. It's not like he shoved the guy. 

Its another example of fake news meant to do the same as every other fake news story. To keep the public thinking as negatively as they can about him. There are real things going on, this crap is a complete waste of time. 

4 minutes ago, Astra. said:

People who grab, push / shove are usually selfish and insecure people. Donald is known to be bullish. And IMO he is a man who is also very insecure. He hides many of his insecurities behind his gusto much of the time.

Watch for his body language. See how he straighten's his suit in an arrogant manner, and looks very pleased with himself once he barges to the front of the pack.

Also, watch for the lack of eye contact, he then has with Mr Markovic after he grabbed and pushed the man aside. 

LOL. At this point I think it would be best if folks just laughed at the ridiculous conspiracies you guys lap up. To engage you in them isn't doing anyone any good. 

9 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

but I do look forward to what's next, even if it's nothing at all. 

I think it'll be a nice rest after all this

5 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

At the risk of feeding this ridiculous narrative, I don't think he did anything wrong at all. He was just trying to get through. It's not like he shoved the guy. 

Its another example of fake news meant to do the same as every other fake news story. To keep the public thinking as negatively as they can about him. There are real things going on, this crap is a complete waste of time. 

How is commenting on a video of Donald Trump fake news ? 

I think the term fake news have become a way to deflect unwanted news. Sad.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

LOL. At this point I think it would be best if folks just laughed at the ridiculous conspiracies you guys lap up. To engage you in them isn't doing anyone any good. 

This isn't a conspiracy...how so ?....it was caught on camera. Why can't you just admit, that Donald was being extremely rude for god sake. If someone did that to me....I'd stick a pin in their ass.

• Like 5