Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Is Doing His Job

docyabut2

3 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

How is commenting on a video of Donald Trump fake news ? 

I think the term fake news have become a way to deflect unwanted news. Sad.

What's sad is how the standard of journalism has sunken so low that people actually think this, and many other stories, are news worthy. Whats funny is how you guys are going to complain when what comes around goes around.

27 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

A fun little story about my country and Trump is that after our prime minister called Trump to congratulate him on his victory, Trump told that he had just talked to the king of Denmark, which is surprising since our last king died in 1972. :whistle: 

That's hilarious....I just spat coffee over the screen :lol:..

2 minutes ago, Astra. said:

This isn't a conspiracy...how so ?....it was caught on camera. Why can't you just admit, that Donald was being extremely rude for god sake. If someone did that to me....I'd stick a pin in their ass.

Of course its a conspiracy. Its goes along the story line of everything he does is evil. The guy was taking his predetermined place for a photo in a tight crowd. Nothing more. Anyhow, I wont be part of derailing this thread any longer. Especially over this ridiculous nonsense.

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

What's sad is how the standard of journalism has sunken so low that people actually think this, and many other stories, are news worthy.

Yes you are right, people never did that to Obama when he was president. Its only poor little Trump that have to endure this. :whistle:

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Whats funny is how you guys are going to complain when what comes around goes around.

Is that some kind of threat ?

Just now, Astra. said:

That's hilarious....I just spat coffee over the screen :lol:..

Sorry about that. :P

Just now, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Yes you are right, people never did that to Obama when he was president. Its only poor little Trump that have to endure this. :whistle:

Yes they did. But no where near to this level. If you cant see that, you have no business in this conversation.

A threat? Mmm no.

Just now, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Sorry about that. :P

No worries...I found a kleenex :tu:

1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

Yes they did. But no where near to this level. If you cant see that, you have no business in this conversation.

I was not aware that you had become a moderator ?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

I just wish people would get over Hilary losing the election, Trump is doing a good job to make  our country prosperous again, that he was elected for.:) and to protect our country.

6 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I was not aware that you had become a moderator ?

I wasn't either. What was it, about my stated opinion made you think that?

Edited by preacherman76

10 hours ago, AnchorSteam said:

The rest of the world sure seems to think so, that was a hell of a good trip he just made. The level of respect was terrific, and the only people he irritated were the Euros when he told them they would have to pay their fair share of their own defense. 

And, a week w/o leaks, interesting.

Forget Trump Towers, do you think it might be the White House itself that is wire-tapped? 

Yeah I think we can say Yes to it being so. Honestly though why is there  no mention of  Johnny DeStafano?

The Deep State Coup D’état within the White House Personnel Department

http://www.westernfreepress.com/2017/05/23/the-deep-state-coup-detat-within-the-white-house-personnel-department/

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I mean do you think Trump would have gotten a media and a political pass from his peers if he had given assault weapons to drug cartels? Or if Trump had used the IRS as a weapon against political enemies?

Imagine Trump had been caught spying on foreign leaders from Europe? Literally hacking their personal cell phones? What do you think the reaction would have been? How would it have been different compared to when 0bama did just that?

11 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Catchy little tune Ella. I think you've used it before.

10 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Trump shoved a guy.

And so the anti-Trump partisans have their desperately needed excuse to ignore everything else that happened on the entire trip.

I honestly don't know if you guys are serious or not anymore.

Crazy .... but let's not forget; Two Scoops! :P

For a quick wrap-up ;

And you guys used to believe every single word that came from the White House without questions, as if it was some sort of Holy Writ.

How about now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xeke9M_292U

And speaking of things that the Left refuses to know; didn't Melania do great?  She refused to submit to the idea that women have to be hooded in the muslim world, and the Saudis (of all people) were fine with that. She also made the other 1st Wives and female heads of state look like a bunch of frumpy old dogs.  I am a little surprised that the supposedly "liberal" voices of the Left are not trying to **** Shame her for all of that. 

Oh yeah, and the first direct flight from Saudi's capitol to Israel, ever. 

First President to insist that Europe pay its fair share for its own defense that I can recall.

Oh, one more thing, about all the fake news --

(this guy's name is Krauthammer... is that a great name, or what? :P )

Edited by AnchorSteam

1 hour ago, AnchorSteam said:

Oh yeah, and the first direct flight from Saudi's capitol to Israel, ever. 

Who gives a ****?

First President to insist that Europe pay its fair share for its own defense that I can recall.

Except for, you know, the last two presidents. Both of whom pushed for NATO member countries to increase their military spending.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 1

...didn't Melania do great?  She refused to submit to the idea that women have to be hooded in the muslim world, and the Saudis (of all people) were fine with that. She also made the other 1st Wives and female heads of state look like a bunch of frumpy old dogs.  I am a little surprised that the supposedly "liberal" voices of the Left are not trying to **** Shame her for all of that.

But she had to wear a veil to meet the Pope. I don't get that.

That, and who cares what the other first wives and female heads of state looked like, comparatively. Was it a trophy contest or something?

• Like 1

And speaking of things that the Left refuses to know; didn't Melania do great?  She refused to submit to the idea that women have to be hooded in the muslim world, and the Saudis (of all people) were fine with that. 

Yes the previous first lady covered her head when she was in Saudi Arabia.

08bf7b44-b924-4441-b264-16cf9d7c9c34_michelle_saudi.jpg&server=www.dr.dk&w=620&h=349&scaleAfter=crop&quality=75&ratio=16-9

Oh wait no she didn't.

But all other visitors do it. Just like our crown princess Mary.

16x9

Oh wait she didn't.

But atleast Hillary Clinton did.

Saudi Arabia Supports Election Campaign Of Hillary Clinton

God dammit.

• Like 6

19 hours ago, The Silver Thong said:

I thought it was awesome. He`s saying don`t f with me.  There are times to be nice and times not to be nice. If we want to worry about bad manners we better go find our safe spaces. 

You don't need to say don't F* with me to somebody that doesn't even know you are coming.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, The Silver Thong said:

I thought it was awesome. He`s saying don`t f with me.  There are times to be nice and times not to be nice. If we want to worry about bad manners we better go find our safe spaces. 

I just wonder why Trump has to do this to begin with ? Why would he say "don't f with me" to begin with to Prime Minister Dusko Markovic ?
Maybe he accidentally messed up trumps hair ?

Edited by thedutchiedutch
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, thedutchiedutch said:

I just wonder why Trump has to do this to begin with ? Why would he say "don't f with me" to begin with to Prime Minister Dusko Markovic ?
Maybe he accidentally messed up trumps hair ?

Markovic has bigger hands than Trump.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Markovic has bigger hands than Trump.

I've got bigger hands than Trump. That isn't unusual though. I'm a little tall and lanky. :P

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I've got bigger hands than Trump. That isn't unusual though. I'm a little tall and lanky. :P

That's worth a shove. <_<

Just checked it out. Mine (spread out) are 9" from thumb to pinky tip.

I should have learned to play piano, or ran for Prime Minister. ;),

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

That's worth a shove. <_<

Just checked it out. Mine (spread out) are 9" from thumb to pinky tip.

I should have learned to play piano, or ran for Prime Minister. ;),

You made me do it. Mine are 8 1/4. Take my word for it, after seven years of playing the piano it doesn't help.

I know when I went to buy welding gloves for a couple of guys at the shop, the sales person politely told me they don't sell women's gloves. I told him they weren't for me... There was a little more of an exchange that isn't particularly pertinent to this discussion. :innocent:

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I've got bigger hands than Trump.

I have no doubt you'd beat him in a 'manshake', hands down. :nw:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Likely Guy said:

I have no doubt you'd beat him in a 'manshake', hands down. :nw:

:lol: I've definitely done more physical labor.

• Like 2