Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
docyabut2

Trump Is Doing His Job

202 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

preacherman76
3 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

How is commenting on a video of Donald Trump fake news ? 

I think the term fake news have become a way to deflect unwanted news. Sad.

What's sad is how the standard of journalism has sunken so low that people actually think this, and many other stories, are news worthy. Whats funny is how you guys are going to complain when what comes around goes around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Astra.
27 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

A fun little story about my country and Trump is that after our prime minister called Trump to congratulate him on his victory, Trump told that he had just talked to the king of Denmark, which is surprising since our last king died in 1972. :whistle: 

That's hilarious....I just spat coffee over the screen :lol:..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
2 minutes ago, Astra. said:

This isn't a conspiracy...how so ?....it was caught on camera. Why can't you just admit, that Donald was being extremely rude for god sake. If someone did that to me....I'd stick a pin in their ass.

Of course its a conspiracy. Its goes along the story line of everything he does is evil. The guy was taking his predetermined place for a photo in a tight crowd. Nothing more. Anyhow, I wont be part of derailing this thread any longer. Especially over this ridiculous nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

What's sad is how the standard of journalism has sunken so low that people actually think this, and many other stories, are news worthy.

Yes you are right, people never did that to Obama when he was president. Its only poor little Trump that have to endure this. :whistle:

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Whats funny is how you guys are going to complain when what comes around goes around.

Is that some kind of threat ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
Just now, Astra. said:

That's hilarious....I just spat coffee over the screen :lol:..

Sorry about that. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
Just now, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Yes you are right, people never did that to Obama when he was president. Its only poor little Trump that have to endure this. :whistle:

Is that some kind of threat ?

Yes they did. But no where near to this level. If you cant see that, you have no business in this conversation.

A threat? Mmm no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Astra.
Just now, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Sorry about that. :P

No worries...I found a kleenex :tu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

Yes they did. But no where near to this level. If you cant see that, you have no business in this conversation.

I was not aware that you had become a moderator ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellapenella
11 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

I just wish people would get over Hilary losing the election, Trump is doing a good job to make  our country prosperous again, that he was elected for.:) and to protect our country.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
6 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I was not aware that you had become a moderator ?

I wasn't either. What was it, about my stated opinion made you think that?

Edited by preacherman76

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellapenella
10 hours ago, AnchorSteam said:

The rest of the world sure seems to think so, that was a hell of a good trip he just made. The level of respect was terrific, and the only people he irritated were the Euros when he told them they would have to pay their fair share of their own defense. 

And, a week w/o leaks, interesting.

Forget Trump Towers, do you think it might be the White House itself that is wire-tapped? 

Yeah I think we can say Yes to it being so. Honestly though why is there  no mention of  Johnny DeStafano?

The Deep State Coup D’état within the White House Personnel Department

http://www.westernfreepress.com/2017/05/23/the-deep-state-coup-detat-within-the-white-house-personnel-department/

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
13 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Yes you are right, people never did that to Obama when he was president. Its only poor little Trump that have to endure this. :whistle:

Is that some kind of threat ?

I mean do you think Trump would have gotten a media and a political pass from his peers if he had given assault weapons to drug cartels? Or if Trump had used the IRS as a weapon against political enemies?

Imagine Trump had been caught spying on foreign leaders from Europe? Literally hacking their personal cell phones? What do you think the reaction would have been? How would it have been different compared to when 0bama did just that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Astra.
11 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

 

Catchy little tune Ella. I think you've used it before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnchorSteam
10 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Trump shoved a guy.

And so the anti-Trump partisans have their desperately needed excuse to ignore everything else that happened on the entire trip.

I honestly don't know if you guys are serious or not anymore.

 

Crazy .... but let's not forget; Two Scoops! :P

For a quick wrap-up ;

 

And you guys used to believe every single word that came from the White House without questions, as if it was some sort of Holy Writ.

How about now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xeke9M_292U

 

And speaking of things that the Left refuses to know; didn't Melania do great?  She refused to submit to the idea that women have to be hooded in the muslim world, and the Saudis (of all people) were fine with that. She also made the other 1st Wives and female heads of state look like a bunch of frumpy old dogs.  I am a little surprised that the supposedly "liberal" voices of the Left are not trying to **** Shame her for all of that. 

Oh yeah, and the first direct flight from Saudi's capitol to Israel, ever. 

First President to insist that Europe pay its fair share for its own defense that I can recall.

Oh, one more thing, about all the fake news --

(this guy's name is Krauthammer... is that a great name, or what? :P )

 

Edited by AnchorSteam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Imaginarynumber1
1 hour ago, AnchorSteam said:

 

Oh yeah, and the first direct flight from Saudi's capitol to Israel, ever. 

Who gives a ****?

First President to insist that Europe pay its fair share for its own defense that I can recall.

Except for, you know, the last two presidents. Both of whom pushed for NATO member countries to increase their military spending.

 

 

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Likely Guy
1 hour ago, AnchorSteam said:

...didn't Melania do great?  She refused to submit to the idea that women have to be hooded in the muslim world, and the Saudis (of all people) were fine with that. She also made the other 1st Wives and female heads of state look like a bunch of frumpy old dogs.  I am a little surprised that the supposedly "liberal" voices of the Left are not trying to **** Shame her for all of that.

 

But she had to wear a veil to meet the Pope. I don't get that.

That, and who cares what the other first wives and female heads of state looked like, comparatively. Was it a trophy contest or something?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
1 hour ago, AnchorSteam said:

And speaking of things that the Left refuses to know; didn't Melania do great?  She refused to submit to the idea that women have to be hooded in the muslim world, and the Saudis (of all people) were fine with that. 

Yes the previous first lady covered her head when she was in Saudi Arabia.

08bf7b44-b924-4441-b264-16cf9d7c9c34_michelle_saudi.jpg&server=www.dr.dk&w=620&h=349&scaleAfter=crop&quality=75&ratio=16-9

Oh wait no she didn't.

But all other visitors do it. Just like our crown princess Mary.

16x9

Oh wait she didn't.

But atleast Hillary Clinton did.

Saudi Arabia Supports Election Campaign Of Hillary Clinton

God dammit.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
19 hours ago, The Silver Thong said:

I thought it was awesome. He`s saying don`t f with me.  There are times to be nice and times not to be nice. If we want to worry about bad manners we better go find our safe spaces. 

You don't need to say don't F* with me to somebody that doesn't even know you are coming.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thedutchiedutch
20 hours ago, The Silver Thong said:

I thought it was awesome. He`s saying don`t f with me.  There are times to be nice and times not to be nice. If we want to worry about bad manners we better go find our safe spaces. 

I just wonder why Trump has to do this to begin with ? Why would he say "don't f with me" to begin with to Prime Minister Dusko Markovic ?
Maybe he accidentally messed up trumps hair ?

Edited by thedutchiedutch
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Likely Guy
5 minutes ago, thedutchiedutch said:

I just wonder why Trump has to do this to begin with ? Why would he say "don't f with me" to begin with to Prime Minister Dusko Markovic ?
Maybe he accidentally messed up trumps hair ?

Markovic has bigger hands than Trump.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle
3 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Markovic has bigger hands than Trump.

I've got bigger hands than Trump. That isn't unusual though. I'm a little tall and lanky. :P

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Likely Guy
5 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I've got bigger hands than Trump. That isn't unusual though. I'm a little tall and lanky. :P

That's worth a shove. <_<

Just checked it out. Mine (spread out) are 9" from thumb to pinky tip.

I should have learned to play piano, or ran for Prime Minister. ;),

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle
2 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

That's worth a shove. <_<

Just checked it out. Mine (spread out) are 9" from thumb to pinky tip.

I should have learned to play piano, or ran for Prime Minister. ;),

 

You made me do it. Mine are 8 1/4. Take my word for it, after seven years of playing the piano it doesn't help.

I know when I went to buy welding gloves for a couple of guys at the shop, the sales person politely told me they don't sell women's gloves. I told him they weren't for me... There was a little more of an exchange that isn't particularly pertinent to this discussion. :innocent:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Likely Guy
19 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I've got bigger hands than Trump.

I have no doubt you'd beat him in a 'manshake', hands down. :nw:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle
1 minute ago, Likely Guy said:

I have no doubt you'd beat him in a 'manshake', hands down. :nw:

:lol: I've definitely done more physical labor.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.