Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UN: Sweden Will be Third World by 2030

Dark_Grey

"Immigrants do the jobs YOU don't want to!"
"There should be no borders! No human being is illegal!"

Sweden to become a Third World Country by 2030, according to UN

According to UN projections, Sweden will be a much poorer country by 2030, much worse than what anyone in the Swedish government indicates.

The UN report HDI (Human Development Index) predicts a significant decrease in Swedish prosperity, unlike their Nordic neighbors, who will retain their top positions and even strengthen them globally in the long run.

In 2010 Sweden had the 15th place in the HDI rankings but according to UN forecasts, Sweden will be #25 in 2015, and in 2030 on the 45th place.

Sweden's leftist establishment and media believe a cornerstone of their perfect society is multiculturalism: large scale immigration from some of the poorest, most backward nations on earth. Swedes who disagree with that plan risk being labeled racist, fascist, even Nazi.

"We had a perfectly good country," Ingrid Carlqvist, a journalist said. "A rich country, a nice country, and in a few years' time, that country will be gone."

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html

:( This is so depressing. Sweden has always been praised as one of the top countries to live in...
So what can we learn from Sweden's fall? Mass immigration does not work, opening your borders to anyone and everyone is a bad idea and feminism truly is cancer. If you ever wondered why Leftists never refer to the world's only feminist-run country, now you know.

For a long time, there were members at UM that vehemently denied the existence of a refugee crisis in Sweden. The rape reports must be exaggerated, the migrants are just families fleeing war, etc. This isn't about racism, or "Islamophobia", unless you consider facts to be racist. Maybe you guys can pull your heads out of the sand long enough to read the UN report. By 2030, Sweden will be surpassed by Mexico, Cuba, even Greece. Liberalism turned Sweden from a prosperous, white utopia into a crime riddled African state. I hope the rest of Europe is watching. 

Additional reading:
Former Swedish Minister of Finance: Sweden will become like Africa

• Like 4

On 2017-5-30 at 5:15 PM, aztek said:

they all know it yet do nothing to fix it. 

They won't fix it if they don't believe there is a problem. Liberalism in a nutshell. Remember this?

Sweden's Government Officials don Hijabs for Iran meeting

We all need appreciate the message this sends. In ancient times, willfully wearing the garb of your enemy was tantamount to surrender. The Swedish Government doesn't value Sweden's culture, traditions or history. This photo speaks volumes upon volumes.

• Like 7

What happened to the strong, proud descendants of the Vikings?  I am proud of my Swedish heritage, but the modern Swedes seem to have lost who they were.

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

What happened to the strong, proud descendants of the Vikings?  I am proud of my Swedish heritage, but the modern Swedes seem to have lost who they were.

They did it to themselves... The "vikings" I mean... For decades - even centuries, the bravest, boldest and best sailed away on voyages of trade, conquest and even pillage... Many never returned - either due to death at sea, in battle or staying to colonize... Eventually the "boldness", "bravery" and "cultural strength" was bled out of them on foreign shores...

• Like 4

Just now, Taun said:

They did it to themselves... The "vikings" I mean... For decades - even centuries, the bravest, boldest and best sailed away on voyages of trade, conquest and even pillage... Many never returned - either due to death at sea, in battle or staying to colonize... Eventually the "boldness", "bravery" and "cultural strength" was bled out of them on foreign shores...

You could argue the same for Americans vs. Brits. All the brave, adventurous blood left Britain to create America. Americans today have a spirit of fierce independence while Brits (sorry,) are afraid to pick up a newspaper because the headlines are too scary. Maybe there is some substance to that?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

while Brits (sorry,) are afraid to pick up a newspaper because the headlines are too scary.

Not sure what Brits you've been hanging around with. 

• Like 2

Also, whilst I don't doubt this story is 100% accurate, the photo used was not taken in Sweden. 1. Look at the buildings, signs and vehicles 2. The file name is 'bangladesh-facebookjpg-7837e7756ebcdfa0.jpg"

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, likwidlite said:

Also, whilst I don't doubt this story is 100% accurate, the photo used was not taken in Sweden. 1. Look at the buildings, signs and vehicles 2. The file name is 'bangladesh-facebookjpg-7837e7756ebcdfa0.jpg"

You are a regular sleuth. Have this one instead. Authentically Swedish, I promise.

SWEDEN-MIGRANT-CRISIS.jpg

21 minutes ago, likwidlite said:

Not sure what Brits you've been hanging around with. 

The terrorist responsible for the Manchester concert bombing had an ISIS flag hanging outside his window and regularly wandered the streets chanting anti-Western, pro-ISIS slogans. Not a single Brit reported this guy to the authorities because they were afraid of being called "racist". The world is watching and waiting for Brits to take back their country - so far, they are content to sit idly by and watch it crumble

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

Pathetic.

UN: Sweden Will be Third World by 2030

serveimage_url_http_i2.kym-cdn.com_photo

• Like 2

1 hour ago, glorybebe said:

I too am a descendant of Swedes, yet I take no pride in things like my skin color or where my ancestors came from.  I could give 2 fricks about Sweden or any of the other nations my ancestors left or were kicked out of.   See ya Sweden. 

I think it will happen before 2030, damn I wouldn`t go there if I won a free trip. The tipping point is now, not 2030

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I too am a descendant of Swedes, yet I take no pride in things like my skin color or where my ancestors came from.  I could give 2 fricks about Sweden or any of the other nations my ancestors left or were kicked out of.   See ya Sweden. 

It`s not the people. It`s the government that shames the people into this crap so they accept it. Now let`s look at it. Islamiphobia, bigotry,racisim, xenophobeAnyone that speaks out against Immigration will be called these names. We know the truth as to why, we just can`t talk about it.  It might already be to late.

• Like 2

my brother in law turned down very good job offer from google in Sweden, not because of immigrants but due to very high taxes, he makes less on paper in Romania, working for amazon, but keeps more than he would in Sweden, now supporting these invaders require money, i suspect gvmnt will be bumping taxes even more. how long before Sweden population will rise up, ? i suspect army will not be on gvmnt side.

30 minutes ago, aztek said:

my brother in law turned down very good job offer from google in Sweden, not because of immigrants but due to very high taxes, he makes less on paper in Romania, working for amazon, but keeps more than he would in Sweden, now supporting these invaders require money, i suspect gvmnt will be bumping taxes even more. how long before Sweden population will rise up, ? i suspect army will not be on gvmnt side.

Immigration comes at a very very high cost. Your right it`s an invasion that people ignore because there told to. I have yet to figure out the end game though.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

Immigration comes at a very very high cost. Your right it`s an invasion that people ignore because there told to. I have yet to figure out the end game though.

Right from George Soros' own organization's website:

Our Values

We believe in fundamental human rights, dignity, and the rule of law.

We believe in a society where all people are free to participate fully in civic, economic, and cultural life.

Spoiler

Translation: illegal immigrant votes should count as much as a legal citizen's vote

We believe in addressing inequalities that cut across multiple lines, including race, class, gender, sexual orientation, and citizenship.

We believe in holding those in power accountable for their actions and in increasing the power of historically excluded groups.

We believe in helping people and communities press for change on their own behalf.

Spoiler

Translation: fund and support anarchist/anti-West groups such as BLM and ANTIFA

We believe in responding quickly and flexibly to the most critical threats to open society.

Spoiler

Translation: the most "critical threats" to open societies are rules and laws limiting immigration. Let's reverse those laws.

We believe in taking on controversial issues and supporting bold, innovative solutions that address root causes and advance systemic change.

Spoiler

Translation: support the publishing and distribution of anti-white, anti-West propaganda through the Liberal media and Liberal Academia

We believe in encouraging critical debate and respecting diverse opinions.

Spoiler

Translation: Pfffffffffft

They want a homogeneous, cinnamon colored race who disregard politics and accountability in office, leaving corporations and Governments free to profit off the population in any way they see fit. Believe it or not, mass immigration can be part of a system of control. It has actually been proposed by sinister leaders in the past.

I was digging for a link to literature written on this but I can't find the one I wanted. I will keep digging

Edited by Dark_Grey
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dark_Grey said:

You are a regular sleuth. Have this one instead. Authentically Swedish, I promise.

SWEDEN-MIGRANT-CRISIS.jpg

The terrorist responsible for the Manchester concert bombing had an ISIS flag hanging outside his window and regularly wandered the streets chanting anti-Western, pro-ISIS slogans. Not a single Brit reported this guy to the authorities because they were afraid of being called "racist". The world is watching and waiting for Brits to take back their country - so far, they are content to sit idly by and watch it crumble

Lol, 'Sleuth' is that supposed to be an insult for pointing out the image you chose to illustrate your story was taken over 4000miles away from Sweden and wasn't even of Refugees. 

As for the second part of your reply, the ignorance you show of the subject is pretty damn high. So I won't even bother to address it. 

That said, going back to the original topic. I'm in 100% agreement with what you say. It's a damn shame and sometimes I wonder if it's all down to some sort of collective mental illness. I suppose if there's any good to come of it. Other countries can use it as a reminder of what happens if you steer too far to the left. 

Soros need`s to die. He sold out Jews to the nazis, he has caused many wars and overthrown many governments. Freeze all his assets till he dies.

He`s a war criminal

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, likwidlite said:

Lol, 'Sleuth' is that supposed to be an insult for pointing out the image you chose to illustrate your story was taken over 4000miles away from Sweden and wasn't even of Refugees.

It's inconsequential to the story. There are many pictures of "Muzzies" burning Swedish flags, most have a watermark or are too low-resolution for my liking so I went with that one. If you have a problem with my thread, address the facts, not the fluff.

As for the second part of your reply, the ignorance you show of the subject is pretty damn high. So I won't even bother to address it.

Am I ignorant cause I pointed out something you didn't know? I would love to discuss how cucked Britain has become. The facts are on my side so we can have this chat any time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

Soros need`s to die. He sold out Jews to the nazis, he has caused many wars and overthrown many governments. Freeze all his assets till he dies.

Were it so easy bro..

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, likwidlite said:

That said, going back to the original topic. I'm in 100% agreement with what you say. It's a damn shame and sometimes I wonder if it's all down to some sort of collective mental illness. I suppose if there's any good to come of it. Other countries can use it as a reminder of what happens if you steer too far to the left. 

If only let`s say 10 percent of muslims are radical what is 10 percent of a billion.

Kinda scary Even 1 percent is 10 million

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Were it so easy bro..

I know, we can hope for a heart attack. Oh wait he doesn`t have one

23 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

It's inconsequential to the story. There are many pictures of "Muzzies" burning Swedish flags, most have a watermark or are too low-resolution for my liking so I went with that one. If you have a problem with my thread, address the facts, not the fluff.

Am I ignorant cause I pointed out something you didn't know? I would love to discuss how cucked Britain has become. The facts are on my side so we can have this chat any time.

Ah, an internet tough guy lmao.  

I was addressing a FACT. The FACT that the picture you used had no relation to the thread you started. You stated and I quote 

"Above: refugees in Sweden celebrate their new homeland with a ceremonial flag burning." Yet the photo wasn't taken in Sweden or of Refugees.

You pointed out what that I didn't know? That the guy had an ISIS flag and chanted anti-western/pro isis slogans? If no one reported him because they're all so afraid how did you know what he was up to? And If you knew what he was up to why didn't you report it if you're such a badd*ss?

Edit. Just realised A, this thread is about to go right off topic B, arguing on the internet is akin to p***ing into the wind.  So it's a hit an run from me. 

Edited by likwidlite
  • Like 2