Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UN: Sweden Will be Third World by 2030

Dark_Grey

12 minutes ago, likwidlite said:

Ah, an internet tough guy lmao.  

I was addressing a FACT. The FACT that the picture you used had no relation to the thread you started. You stated and I quote 

"Above: refugees in Sweden celebrate their new homeland with a ceremonial flag burning." Yet the photo wasn't taken in Sweden or of Refugees.

You pointed out what that I didn't know? That the guy had an ISIS flag and chanted anti-western/pro isis slogans? If no one reported him because they're all so afraid how did you know what he was up to? And If you knew what he was up to why didn't you report it if you're such a badd*ss?

Hmmm internet tough guy huh, would that make you an internet pansy since I did not post that pic let alone starting this thread.

I have  to say sorry to this poster. I thought they were talking to me. Totaly my bad. I could delete my post but my mistake is mine to own.

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 2

A Swedish prosecutor may have set a dangerous precedent last week in regards to the Islamic State flag.

Prosecutor Gisela Sjovall announced last week that a 23-year-old man wouldn’t be charged after posting the flag to his Facebook page in June, according to The Local. Authorities in Laholm had investigated the man, who came to Sweden from Syria, on suspicion of committing “hate speech.”

In comparison to the Nazi symbol which has come to be a symbol for prejudice against Jewish people, the same couldn’t be said for the Islamic State flag, Sjovall added.

“Up until now, we haven’t come to that point,” she told the Hallandsposten, a local newspaper. “That could change in ten years

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/10/18/islamic-state-flag-free-to-fly-in-sweden-prosecutor-rules.html

yes something will defiantly change in 10 years, just not the way they expect.

• Like 1

Just now, likwidlite said:

Ah, an internet tough guy lmao.  

I was addressing a FACT. The FACT that the picture you used had no relation to the thread you started. You stated and I quote 

"Above: refugees in Sweden celebrate their new homeland with a ceremonial flag burning." Yet the photo wasn't taken in Sweden or of Refugees

Does the picture change the narrative of the story in any way?

You pointed out what that I didn't know? That the guy had an ISIS flag and chanted anti-western/pro isis slogans? If no one reported him because they're all so afraid how did you know what he was up to?

..because I did my homework? This was all reported after the fact.

Independent.UK

Abedi, who was born in the UK to Libyan parents who had fled Muammar Gaddafi’s regime, had shown signs of extremism including flying an Islamist flag from his Manchester home but not raised sufficient alarm to spark intervention by British security services.
[...]
He was not well-known by neighbours in the tight-knit Fallowfield community in Manchester, but some noticed he had grown a beard and started to wear religious dress in recent months.

Rebel Media

“He looked at me in a way that suggested he could take care of himself. I said at the time I wouldn’t be surprised if he was ISIS.”

The suspicions and lack of action is similar to the neighbours of the San Bernardino terrorists. Despite making numerous bombs in their garage, neighbours didn't report Syed Farook and his wife Tashfeen Malik out of fear of “racial profiling”.

No more spoon feeding. If you want to know more, look it up like the rest of us.

6 minutes ago, likwidlite said:

And If you knew what he was up to why didn't you report it if you're such a badd*ss?

Cause I don't live in the UK? Relax, man. This is a message board, not a pub.

• Like 1

yea that pic was taken in Pakistan,  they demand Sweden removes cross from their flag, it insults them., in Pakistan.

Let's see what the fragile state index report (which was Failed State Index a few years back)...

http://fundforpeace.org/fsi/country-data/

Overall, they move up in ranking (good thing with this index), they moved up rankings from 144/178 countries in 2006 to 174/178 countries in 2017. Same position as in 2017, but they had better ranking in between. The index consider 12 indicators which gauge the health of the government, the only one which stand out is "refugees and internal people deplacement" which at 5/10 which is unusually high for countries in this category.

Norway had nothing higher than 3.6 (Group Grievance), Finland 3.5 (Economic Decline), Iceland 3.3 (Economic Decline), Danemark 4.4 (Group Grievance), Netherlands 4.5 (Group Grievance), Ireland 3.4 (Economic Decline), Switzerland 3.6 (Group Grievance), Canada 3.4 (Group Grievance), Australia 3.9 (Group Grievance), New Zealand 3.6 (Group Grievance + Economic Decline).

Sweden numbers are close to Germany's 5.4 (Refugees and internal people deplacement) and Austria's 5.6 (Refugees and internal people deplacement).

There really is some pressure in Sweden, Germany and Austria due to refugees. Will it continue to go down like the trend the UN report is seeing? Probably not, especially if the civil war in the Middle East ends within a year and refugees can be send back. There are still plenty of time to turns things around before 2030.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

You could argue the same for Americans vs. Brits. All the brave, adventurous blood left Britain to create America. Americans today have a spirit of fierce independence while Brits (sorry,) are afraid to pick up a newspaper because the headlines are too scary. Maybe there is some substance to that?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Or you could say all the ones too stupid to make it in their own country set off for where there would be less competition. Your grasp of how people's minds work is entertaining at least.

2 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

The terrorist responsible for the Manchester concert bombing had an ISIS flag hanging outside his window and regularly wandered the streets chanting anti-Western, pro-ISIS slogans. Not a single Brit reported this guy to the authorities because they were afraid of being called "racist". The world is watching and waiting for Brits to take back their country - so far, they are content to sit idly by and watch it crumble

See previous response.

You just don't have a clue about Britain or the British do you?

• Like 3

Just now, Gingitsune said:

. Will it continue to go down like the trend the UN report is seeing? Probably not, especially if the civil war in the Middle East ends within a year and refugees can be send back.

they are not going anywhere, unless deported by force. they have it too good there, better than in their country, why would they ever go back to ruins?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Setton said:

See previous response.

Enlighten me: why is the UK imprisoning white individuals who speak out against Islamic terrorism while handing down light sentences for actual, convicted terrorists? For example, they jailed a man for teaching his pug to Nazi salute (yes, you read that right. Jail). They jailed Tommy Robinson on really innocuous charges because he was outspoken against Islamic terrorism after the Parliament building attack. On the other hand, 4 men convicted of raping and prostituting 1500 children as part of a "grooming gang" are being deported back to Pakistan. No imprisonment, just deportation back home. There are countless examples of these ridiculous double standards in the UK, but I have yet to see any marches or other public outcry coming from British citizens, save for some anonymous voices online.

So tell me, Setton - what is the general climate like in Britain regarding Islamic terrorists? Are a lot of people talking about it?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

they are not going anywhere, unless deported by force. they have it too good there, better than in their country, why would they ever go back to ruins?

By international laws, refugees are only allowed in as long as their home country is unsafe. Once it's safe, they are send back, unless they manage to change their status in the meanwhile.

Also, European Union could make a Marshall plan to rebuild Syria and Irak, making special program from the refugees to make themselves a new live back in the Middle East. We may still be stuck with homosexuals and religious minorities.

It a bit like the creation of Israel after WWII, a lot of Jew refugees moved there instead of staying in the countries they took refuge in.

That being said, if I was among the European Union deciders, I would declare war to Syria, on the ground that her population invading my territory. Call it neo-colonalism if you like, but a country which can't keep its population within it's borders is not a country, it's a zombie state that needs to go under.

On 2017-5-30 at 5:29 PM, Dark_Grey said:

They won't fix it if they don't believe there is a problem. Liberalism in a nutshell. Remember this?

Sweden's Government Officials don Hijabs for Iran meeting

We all need appreciate the message this sends. In ancient times, willfully wearing the garb of your enemy was tantamount to surrender. The Swedish Government doesn't value Sweden's culture, traditions or history. This photo speaks volumes upon volumes.

That flag burning sickens me. Sweden opens their country and hearts to immigrants and this is the gratitude they get. Of course not all immigrants are such pigs but those that are should be deported back to wherever they came from. Also why should women not of the Muslim faith wear a head covering? What a sell out of your own faith and ideals.

• Like 5

Just now, Gingitsune said:

By international laws, refugees are only allowed in as long as their home country is unsafe. Once it's safe, they are send back, unless they manage to change their status in the meanwhile.

Also, European Union could make a Marshall plan to rebuild Syria and Irak, making special program from the refugees to make themselves a new live back in the Middle East. We may still be stuck with homosexuals and religious minorities.

It a bit like the creation of Israel after WWII, a lot of Jew refugees moved there instead of staying in the countries they took refuge in.

That being said, if I was among the European Union deciders, I would declare war to Syria, on the ground that her population invading my territory. Call it neo-colonalism if you like, but a country which can't keep its population within it's borders is not a country, it's a zombie state that needs to go under.

well we can pretty much forget about international laws, no one will make them leave. they can't even admit refugees rape their women, one mayor even blamed women for it. no way they will leave. if anyone tries there will be uprising, (which actually may serve the purpose of getting rid of them, one way or the other)

they do not want you to rebuild anything, give money to their corrupt leaders to buy more weapons, yes, send food so warlords can seize it, and control food supply like they do now in Africa, yes.  we see how rebuilding goes in Afghanistan and Iraq.

there is absolutely no comparison to Israel. none whatsoever. absolutely different objectives.

the last part i agree.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 3

Just now, Captain Risky said:

Also why should women not of the Muslim faith wear a head covering? What a sell out of your own faith and ideals.

Because they are so focused on trying to appease foreigners they never step back and objectively assess if it conflicts with their own values.

• Like 3

Just now, Dark_Grey said:

Because they are so focused on trying to appease foreigners they never step back and objectively assess if it conflicts with their own values.

...thanks again for posting. A real eye opener. Again I don't think all immigrants are like this but surely there must be some law to immediately remove such ungrateful people. 

• Like 1

I'll never forget after the Cologne sex attacks that politicians were telling the women to start walking in groups and dressing more modestly. Can we guess what that law is called? I don't even think they realize that it's a subtle beginning to actually installing it.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

...thanks again for posting. A real eye opener. Again I don't think all immigrants are like this but surely there must be some law to immediately remove such ungrateful people. 

Most immigrants are not terrorists, but the ones who don't assimilate are importing their culture along with their families. The big increase in rapes, acid attacks and violence is not a product of terrorism but rather a culture clash between their "normal" and our "normal". Once you stop believing the lie that all cultures are equal, the problem becomes very apparent.

• Like 8

it is hard to believe a religious person, when his religion teaches and encourages them to lie ,cheat, steal from nonbelievers.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

I'll never forget after the Cologne sex attacks that politicians were telling the women to start walking in groups and dressing more modestly. Can we guess what that law is called? I don't even think they realize that it's a subtle beginning to actually installing it.

That would be the moment when I am armed at all times, regardless of where I am.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, aztek said:

it is hard to believe a religious person, when his religion teaches and encourages them to lie ,cheat, steal from nonbelievers.

I'm still looking in to "taqiya" and how prevalent it is in the Muslim community. I just don't know if it's common or generally disregarded.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Setton said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Or you could say all the ones too stupid to make it in their own country set off for where there would be less competition. Your grasp of how people's minds work is entertaining at least.

See previous response.

Just say one word to Dark Grey .......Mexicans

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, aztek said:

they do not want you to rebuild anything, give money to their corrupt leaders to buy more weapons, yes, send food so warlords can seize it, and control food supply like they do now in Africa, yes.  we see how rebuilding goes in Afghanistan and Iraq.

I'm sorry, I haven't may myself clear enough, I meant Syria's territory become in full control under the European Union. It is a total takeover. The ones who administer the budget are Europeans. Refugees from all over the European Union are send back there. It would be closer to the occupation of Japan than Irak and Afghanistan "reconstruction".

1 minute ago, Michelle said:

That would be the moment when I am armed at all times, regardless of where I am.

Other nations are free to make fun of American gun ownership but at the end of the day, a gun is known as "the great equalizer" for a reason - it makes any human being, of any color or gender, just as dangerous as they can be (for better or worse)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, spud the mackem said:

Just say one word to Dark Grey .......Mexicans

Ok? Is this the part where I melt in to a puddle? "He found my weakness! BUZZWORDS!"

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Other nations are free to make fun of American gun ownership but at the end of the day, a gun is known as "the great equalizer" for a reason - it makes any human being, of any color or gender, just as dangerous as they can be (for better or worse)

I will not be a victim and no one is going to tell me what is acceptable for a woman. I've fought too long and hard already. My house my rules = our country our rules.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

I'm still looking in to "taqiya" and how prevalent it is in the Muslim community. I just don't know if it's common or generally disregarded.

Just a PSA the word taqiyya gets used way too often, it's mostly a Shia thing that was used when they were oppressed by the Sunnis early on, and it's acceptable in an emergency to save your life (i.e. captured by an opposing sect for example).

It doesn't mean all muslims lie all the time about everything, although the religious ones do lie regularly to cover up the terrible things in their religion, that's not exactly a formal doctrine

(FYI this guy below is non-muslim from Iraq, he's pretty cool)

46 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Enlighten me: why is the UK imprisoning white individuals who speak out against Islamic terrorism while handing down light sentences for actual, convicted terrorists? For example, they jailed a man for teaching his pug to Nazi salute (yes, you read that right. Jail). 

Source? All news articles I have read state he was arrested but not jailed.

They jailed Tommy Robinson on really innocuous charges because he was outspoken against Islamic terrorism after the Parliament building attack.

He was convicted of fraud (hardly innocuous) in 2013. And you say it was for speaking out against attacks that happened in 2017.... Right... Must be one hell of a time machine.

On the other hand, 4 men convicted of raping and prostituting 1500 children as part of a "grooming gang" are being deported back to Pakistan. No imprisonment, just deportation back home.

Again, source? Assuming you are talking about the Rochdale gang, you need to do some more research. Out of the original 12 suspects, 9 were convicted, 1 cleared, 1 jury couldn't reach a verdict and 1 skipped bail. 

Of those 9 convicted, all received custodial sentences. 4 are ALSO to be deported. 

There are countless examples of these ridiculous double standards in the UK,

Then I'm sure you will be able to provide some next time...

Can you at least make proving them wrong a challenge?

but I have yet to see any marches or other public outcry coming from British citizens, save for some anonymous voices online.

Well when you can prove these things are happening, we can discuss marching against them.

We're not in the habit of marching over fiction here.

So tell me, Setton - what is the general climate like in Britain regarding Islamic terrorists? Are a lot of people talking about it?

Of course people are talking about it. It's just our responses tend to be more nuanced than 'kick everyone who's different out' or 'lets bomb other countries to make them like us'.

• Like 2