Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UN: Sweden Will be Third World by 2030

Dark_Grey

17 minutes ago, F3SS said:

NAZI Germany was a culture. Slews of homicidal cultures throughout history. Are we equal to those? Or are cultures only equal while they exist together? There are probably small cannibal cultures somewhere. 

How many Native North and South American cultures were decimated or wiped out by Europeans? We are no better, nor worse.

29 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

How many Native North and South American cultures were decimated or wiped out by Europeans? We are no better, nor worse.

Then, we weren't better. Today, we are. 

I truly do believe that you just like to bicker. I don't think that you're as dense as you act sometimes.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Then, we weren't better. Today, we are. 

I truly do believe that you just like to bicker. I don't think that you're as dense as you act sometimes.

Who is to say, one day, we wouldn't do something similar again?

No, I really don't and, I'll take that as a compliment (I guess).

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Who is to say, one day, we wouldn't do something similar again?

No, I really don't and, I'll take that as a compliment (I guess).

Yes that's a roundabout compliment but sure one day we may. Who knows but now is now and right now we in the west are among the most advanced and civilized people to ever walk the earth. Our culture is one that all men and women are created equal but not all cultures adhere to that. Therefore cultures aren't all equal.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Yes that's a roundabout compliment but sure one day we may. Who knows but now is now and right now we in the west are among the most advanced and civilized people to ever walk the earth. Our culture is one that all men and women are created equal but not all cultures adhere to that. Therefore cultures aren't all equal.

Our advanced and civilized culture is killing the planet faster than any hereto seen. If we take that as a metric, there are far more cultures still out there that are 'better' than ours.

26 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Our advanced and civilized culture is killing the planet faster than any hereto seen. If we take that as a metric, there are far more cultures still out there that are 'better' than ours.

Let's put your convictions to the test then. Let's just say nothing was holding you back like family from picking up and leaving. Do you care so much about what we are doing to the planet that you'd move to somewhere less industrialized? Say somewhere in central Africa or the Middle East? I'm sure you'd be seen as an equal there with less of a carbon footprint.

• Like 2

I am swedish and there's no fighting spirit here at all, and it sickens me. If someone robs a swedish person, the swede will apologise and ask if the robber would like a sandwich before they leave. I never thought i would start to hate my own country but i do and there's nothing about this pathetic place to be proud of. 

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Klownzilla said:

I am swedish and there's no fighting spirit here at all, and it sickens me. If someone robs a swedish person, the swede will apologise and ask if the robber would like a sandwich before they leave. I never thought i would start to hate my own country but i do and there's nothing about this pathetic place to be proud of. 

Wow, no more viking spirit left at all in Sweden? That's really sad to hear.

• Like 3

Not in the average joe at least. It's all about being PC here and making sure all the invaders are comfortable, the actual swedish citizens are not so important. We don't deport terrorists if they are likely to face execution if they return to their own country. Wow so lets keep him here and let him kill us off because it's better to maybe blow us up or steal a truck and kill a bunch of law abiding citizens. 

• Like 4

That sucks man. Immigration without assimilation is invasion. I get what you mean about the concerns of the country's citizens being second in line. That's how our democrats treat our concerns about illegal immigration. You swedes better rise up somehow or your culture and history will be permanently erased.

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Let's put your convictions to the test then. Let's just say nothing was holding you back like family from picking up and leaving. Do you care so much about what we are doing to the planet that you'd move to somewhere less industrialized? Say somewhere in central Africa or the Middle East? I'm sure you'd be seen as an equal there with less of a carbon footprint.

I live more than an hour from the nearest 'city'. I go there about once every six months. I don't have a vehicle (when I did, it didn't move a lot).. I burn wood for my heat for about seven months a year.. In the evening I have two lights on.

Why would I feel the need to move to Africa to lessen my carbon footprint?

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Klownzilla said:

Not in the average joe at least. It's all about being PC here and making sure all the invaders are comfortable, the actual swedish citizens are not so important. We don't deport terrorists if they are likely to face execution if they return to their own country. Wow so lets keep him here and let him kill us off because it's better to maybe blow us up or steal a truck and kill a bunch of law abiding citizens. 

Try to get out man. Seems like that might be the only option you have if your fellow Swedes are unwilling to rock the boat.

I wouldn't have thought Iceland would've jailed their bankers in 2008-2009, but it happened. I realize that's much smaller in comparison, but it was a step.

Edited by WoIverine
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

I live more than an hour from the nearest 'city'. I go there about once every six months. I don't have a vehicle (when I did, it didn't move a lot).. I burn wood for my heat for about seven months a year.. In the evening I have two lights on.

Why would I feel the need to move to Africa to lessen my carbon footprint?

How do you get to work? :unsure:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

How do you get to work? :unsure:

The guy I work with gets paid for the use of his vehicle. He lives about 500 feet away.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

The guy I work with gets paid for the use of his vehicle. He lives about 500 feet away.

Cool, was that your Dodge van in the picture?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Cool, was that your Dodge van in the picture?

Yeah. The only reason that piece of crap is still around is because there's a new set of tires holding it up.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

We're only as good as our ancestors?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, WoIverine said:

Wow, no more viking spirit left at all in Sweden? That's really sad to hear.

you know there is a theory, that vikings came to american continent before Columbus. may be we owe our fighting spirit to them.

Edited by aztek

We have no culture really, the only thing our holidays are for is for people to get drunk, no one really cares what the actual holiday is about, just an excuse to get hammered. Then all frustration comes out from our great swedes so what happens? Beat up the kids and the wife. I'm not saying that everybody is like this of course...but that's the swedish "fighting spirit" to hurt your family, swedes are not united and never will be and that's why this country will probably go down in flames. We just sit quiet and watch our land go under. I"m mr positive :-D

• Like 1

14 hours ago, aztek said:

you know there is a theory, that vikings came to american continent before Columbus. may be we owe our fighting spirit to them.

Not a theory, it happened. It's beginning to be common knowledge. But they only made it as far as the fringes of Canada (Newfoundland I think) and settlements were shortlived and temporary (those surprisingly Scandinavian natives would have warranted a mention when Europeans returned). So, no, they won't have influenced your mentality at all. Even if that was how people's mentality formed.

People are luckily not so passive here in the UK. The left wing ultra-PC crowd are not taken seriously. But I think it's reaching the point where Sweden and a few other places are becoming a security risk to all of Europe.

Generally this is how Brits deal with naughty migrants. Especially up North:

Edited by Finity
  • Like 1

The UK has adopted Brexit, so we will also be Third World in 20 years time!

Let's hope one of the more advanced and enlightened countries allows us to trade with them on favorable terms.

12 hours ago, eugeneonegin said:

The UK has adopted Brexit, so we will also be Third World in 20 years time!

Let's hope one of the more advanced and enlightened countries allows us to trade with them on favorable terms.

As a comparative newbie you are probably unaware that there are threads related to Brexit where your comments might get the response they deserve....just helping

• Like 1

This has all been planned, if you think it hasn't then your a fool.

I have be searching who is promoting mass immigration into Europe and all roads lead to Israel

Make our problem (Israel) their problem (Europe, but the western world in general) and through this garner their support, especially their military support!

All got to do with the creation of "grater Israel"

Edited by Zinc12

lol, Israel already has full military support of usa. including nukes. but there are plenty of groups who would like to ruin Israel, either by force, or by propaganda. 

• Like 1