Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UN: Sweden Will be Third World by 2030

Dark_Grey

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Damn facts and whatnot :lol: 

snopes and facts are two words that should never be spoken in the same sentence. Unless its in the negative.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, OverSword said:

So then why don't they thoroughly debunk it with the numbers showing which country is the rape capital of Europe?

It has been thoroughly debunked.

That link (and others previously posted) explain quite clearly why there is this myth that there is a 'rape epidemic' in Sweden. The main reason is that they redefined rape a few years back. So now, there are crimes that were previously classified as 'sexual assault' that are now 'rapes'. Naturally, as a result, the incidences of 'rape' will increase dramatically. Also naturally, this is a narrative that the right wing fear-mongers don't like so they ignore it.

As is usually the reality is more complex than the stats can easily convey. Without doubt the influx of young Muslim males can cause problems. Some of them come from patriarchal and misogynistic cultures, and bring with them crappy sexual attitudes. Also, I don't doubt that a disproportionate number of them are responsible for sexual offences.

If Islamic immigration inevitably results in rape epidemics then one would expect Germany to be the "rape capital". It's impossible, however, to make comparisons because countries define rape differently (as noted above).

Each side of this debate has their "pet" facts, and both miss the real picture.

Edited by Arbenol
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, Arbenol said:

That link (and others previously posted) explain quite clearly why there is this myth that there is a 'rape epidemic' in Sweden. The main reason is that they redefined rape a few years back. So now, there are crimes that were previously classified as 'sexual assault' that are now 'rapes'. Naturally, as a result, the incidences of 'rape' will increase dramatically. Also naturally, this is a narrative that the right wing fear-mongers don't like so they ignore it.

As is usually the reality is more complex than the stats can easily convey. Without doubt the influx of young Muslim males can cause problems. Some of them come from patriarchal and misogynistic cultures, and bring with them crappy sexual attitudes. Also, I don't doubt that a disproportionate number of them are responsible for sexual offences.

If Islamic immigration inevitably results in rape epidemics then one would expect Germany to be the "rape capital". It's impossible, however, to make comparisons because countries define rape differently (as noted above).

Agree with you, real hell comes in details, you know (pardon the comparison) the small almost unreadable text in contrats, its here that ideologies, either right or left, progressive or conservatives, fails, its all in details.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Arbenol said:

So it should just be called sexual assault and not rape then huh? I like the way you so casually say "Naturally, as a result, the incidences of 'rape' will increase dramatically" As if sexual assault is just such a common occurrence and in other circumstances easily dismissed. God how I would love to hear you tell a woman that was a victim of sexual assault "Quit complaining, it's not like you were raped"

It still doesn't change what I asked.  If Sweden is not the rape capital of Europe which country is?  By listing that little fact the debate could be ended.  I'm guessing it's never settled in that manner because Sweden is indeed the rape capital of Europe.  God save us from callous people and subjective statistics.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, godnodog said:

Agree with you, real hell comes in details, you know (pardon the comparison) the small almost unreadable text in contrats, its here that ideologies, either right or left, progressive or conservatives, fails, its all in details.

I'm not left or progressive, so see above comment.

5 hours ago, OverSword said:

I'm not left or progressive, so see above comment.

uh didn´t wrote you were, I added my opinion while agreeing with you

Its amazing the amount of denial going on regarding Sweden. When you have police begging for help and straight saying they cant even go into certain areas without being in serious danger, you have BIG freaking problems. It is down right scary how quickly regressives will abandon women pleading for help from sexual assaults because the monsters commiting the crimes are not white.  

• Like 3

7 hours ago, OverSword said:

So it should just be called sexual assault and not rape then huh? I like the way you so casually say "Naturally, as a result, the incidences of 'rape' will increase dramatically" As if sexual assault is just such a common occurrence and in other circumstances easily dismissed. God how I would love to hear you tell a woman that was a victim of sexual assault "Quit complaining, it's not like you were raped"

It still doesn't change what I asked.  If Sweden is not the rape capital of Europe which country is?  By listing that little fact the debate could be ended.  I'm guessing it's never settled in that manner because Sweden is indeed the rape capital of Europe.  God save us from callous people and subjective statistics.

You didn't understand what I wrote did you? Where, in my post, did I minimise or dismiss the impact of sexual offending? Horrendous crimes like these exist everywhere. Even where there are no muslim migrants. They didn't invent it.

But if you read my post again - and properly this time - you might notice that I clearly acknowledge the problem. Just not the hyperbole that some prefer.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, OverSword said:

Just to add something. I prefer to discuss things rationally and dispassionately. I apologise if that comes across as casual indifference - it really isn't.

And here's a few links to illustrate the point I was making.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-39056786

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-sweden-donald-trump-rape-capital-of-europe-refugees-malmo-why-wrong-debunked-claim-a7591636.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden

• Like 1

4 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Its amazing the amount of denial going on regarding Sweden. When you have police begging for help and straight saying they cant even go into certain areas without being in serious danger, you have BIG freaking problems. It is down right scary how quickly regressives will abandon women pleading for help from sexual assaults because the monsters commiting the crimes are not white.  

I once said that these cucks care more about PC than life, itself. Sadly, I was right. They will go through torturous intellectual and psychological gymnastics to continue their denials of obvious connections. They also will attack people who have the "temerity" to tell the truth.

• Like 1

On 5/31/2017 at 8:56 PM, Likely Guy said:

How many Native North and South American cultures were decimated or wiped out by Europeans? We are no better, nor worse.

How many Native Americans were murdered and raped by other Native Americans before Europeans even came to the Americas? How many tribes were enslaved? How much land was stolen? I can ask the same questions about European groups that conquered other European groups.

On 5/31/2017 at 10:55 PM, Klownzilla said:

I am swedish and there's no fighting spirit here at all, and it sickens me. If someone robs a swedish person, the swede will apologise and ask if the robber would like a sandwich before they leave. I never thought i would start to hate my own country but i do and there's nothing about this pathetic place to be proud of. 

This comes from a Swedish person who still lives in Sweden. He or she has the courage to tell the truth with no regard for PC propaganda. I hope that more people are like this. The future of Europe depends on it.

22 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

How many Native Americans were murdered and raped by other Native Americans before Europeans even came to the Americas? How many tribes were enslaved? How much land was stolen? I can ask the same questions about European groups that conquered other European groups.

Since you quoted me from more than three months ago, I don't recall in which context I stated that.

But, I did say; " How many Native North and South American cultures were decimated or wiped out by Europeans? We are no better, nor worse."

So, you're response agrees with my point.

Edited by Likely Guy

2 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Since you quoted me from more than three months ago, I don't recall in which context I stated that.

But, I did say; " How many Native North and South American cultures were decimated or wiped out by Europeans? We are no better, nor worse."

So, you're response agrees with my point.

I didn't realize that your post was that old. I agree with your point that most countries and most cultures have done horrid things to other countries and other cultures. I don't agree that they're equal now, though. Some places are objectively superior to other places.

• Like 1

Just now, Paranormal Panther said:

I didn't realize that your post was that old. I agree with your point that most countries and most cultures have done horrid things to other countries and other cultures. I don't agree that they're equal now, though. Some places are objectively superior to other places.

Some places,maybe. The people within in them however are all cut from the same cloth. We are all capable of the same good or evil.

Always nice to read the confirming reports of the existential threat that is 'immigrants'. Besides the fact a considerable percentage of these evil backward migrants ensue after we destroyed yet another ME nation / regime 'in an effort to save the people from their tirant', the report does certainly not indicate 'Sweden will be third world by 2030'. Which is completely false.

Beth Daponte who has written the UN report "A Hypotechical Cohort Model of Human Development" was asked "So it's wrong to say that Sweden will be a third world country by 2030"? Her reply was "It's obviously wrong and a total misinterpretation of the report."

falskt-LARGE.jpg

https://www.metro.se/artikel/nej-sverige-kommer-inte-vara-ett-u-land-år-2030-xr

What is especially indicative of the raging bias at play here, is the idealization, idolization of the Vikings of old. Which could be labelled one of the first terrorists of our age. These people, barbarians, raped and pillaged whole (foreign but 'Western') communities left and right. More or less exactly what we lament immigrants of doing (while it is an absolute minority that actually does so, while our resp. governments stand idly by and watch the frustration / hate within the native population grow (almost like its the desired effect)).

So yeah, a bit of nuance seems to be lacking in this thread here. As with so many of these emotionally laden anti 'foreigner / immigrant' articles / posts these days.

Go Trump!

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 5

Does everybody know Speisa is fake?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiIgYHEq5jWAhXIOSYKHeUPByAQFghZMAc&url=http%3A%2F%2Feditindia.blogspot.com%2F2015%2F04%2Fcredibility-crisis-news-website.html&usg=AFQjCNERNOiZRfA6mimVZHtnrxydu9MukA

I mean...if you see a headline that looks absolutely crazy, chances are you should check out the source. Make sure it's not satire or just plain fake. 

It's like trolls have taken over the world...and people have allowed it. 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Always nice to read the confirming reports of the existential threat that is 'immigrants'. Besides the fact a considerable percentage of these evil backward migrants ensue after we destroyed yet another ME nation / regime 'in an effort to save the people from their tirant', the report does certainly not indicate 'Sweden will be third world by 2030'. Which is completely false.

Beth Daponte who has written the UN report "A Hypotechical Cohort Model of Human Development" was asked "So it's wrong to say that Sweden will be a third world country by 2030"? Her reply was "It's obviously wrong and a total misinterpretation of the report."

falskt-LARGE.jpg

https://www.metro.se/artikel/nej-sverige-kommer-inte-vara-ett-u-land-år-2030-xr

What is especially indicative of the raging bias at play here, is the idealization, idolization of the Vikings of old. Which could be labelled one of the first terrorists of our age. These people, barbarians, raped and pillaged whole (foreign but 'Western') communities left and right. More or less exactly what we lament immigrants of doing (while it is an absolute minority that actually does so, while our resp. governments stand idly by and watch the frustration / hate within the native population grow (almost like its the desired effect)).

So yeah, a bit of nuance seems to be lacking in this thread here. As with so many of these emotionally laden anti 'foreigner / immigrant' articles / posts these days.

Go Trump!

Many of us support legal immigration. We just oppose letting in scores of people who can't or won't assimilate. That's just common sense. The lack of it will lead to the demise of some European countries.