Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Withdraws from Paris Climate Accord

Raptor Witness

I don't think Donald Trump chose the official start of the Atlantic hurricane season, to make this announcement, by accident.

The United States is now officially at war with the Earth.

• Like 6

lol, good, that is a scam anyway. 

just because we are not there anymore does not mean we all of a sudden lowering our emission standards, 

Edited by aztek
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

The United States is now officially at war with the Earth.

Die, Earth!

• Like 5

Mass extinction of the human race! :lol:  Oh the drama!

• Like 5

Just now, Lilly said:

Considering that China and India are polluting the Earth with impunity and reckless abandon, Trump probably isn't even on the Earth's radar.

no, but our money is sure on someones radar

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, aztek said:

"The agreement unfairly asks Americans to pay for the world's carbon emissions". Crowder makes great points

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Quick! Give us your tax dollars! It's the only way!

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

How many cities in the US are so polluted you need a mask to get through the day?

Mexico city:

serveimage_url_http_d279m997dpfwgl.cloud

We can put the money toward a wall on the border to keep the smog out! OMG! Epiphany! 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Sweetpumper said:

We can put the money toward a wall on the border to keep the smog out! OMG! Epiphany! 

lol on top of every guard tower is a 25ft electric fan blowing the smog back over the border

• Like 3

If you are really concerned buy your own green offset land.  just assume you need need x amount of land and buy it.  Detroit land is totally cheap. just buy it and do nothing with it it will revert to vegetation.  

Just now, travelnjones said:

If you are really concerned buy your own green offset land.  just assume you need need x amount of land and buy it.  Detroit land is totally cheap. just buy it and do nothing with it it will revert to vegetation.  

i assume if land is in city limits it has to be developed, or city will fine you up the anus if you do not, or just take it from you using eminent domain laws

11 minutes ago, aztek said:

i assume if land is in city limits it has to be developed, or city will fine you up the anus if you do not, or just take it from you using eminent domain laws

No, not here anyway. We just saved 53 acres from an extremely destructive developer. We now have a new pocket park in the city. We are also known as a Tree City, which they have been bound and determined to deny us of any longer with their irresponsible building practices. 

That was a fight they didn't expect to lose. :devil:

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 6

22 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

China and India are working on changing

Are they? How much did they pledge?

lolclimatechange.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, .ZZ. said:

Yup.. TEOTEAWKI fur sure...

• Like 1

On the theory that the mainstream media can only handle one 'big story' at a time, either this will be a two-day wonder, or Russian collusion will suddenly be a non-event.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, and then said:

Yup.. TEOTEAWKI fur sure...

This whole thing is merely a deflection from the ever-widening Russia investigation! :rolleyes:

• Like 3

I'm vacationing, so can someone give me a brief summary of what this really means?   

I know it looks bad on the surface - Pulling out of a Global Climate Agreement.

• The topic was locked