Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spirit whistling at you

ShannonLSU36

I was sitting in my LivingRoom the nite for last an had just fixed me something something eat everyone was asleep but me an I heard a whostile like a person trying get ur attention I'm clairaudient, emthpath ,with other special gifts an I heard my name called ,Ben tapped with doors lol but this was a first the only lites was my cell an tv there was no one outside I checked I have looked can anyone tell me what a Spirit whistling at u means cuz I cant find nothing to tell me 

• Like 1

Going by the LSU in your user name, are you from Louisiana? I generally look for a natural cause rather than supernatural, and I suspect there are a lot of bayou birds that make a whistling sound. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, oldrover said:

I'm sorry?

ty my love I'm always striding to learn more an to build in my gifts an I tried til 4 am an when I got up an I can't find nothing really to touch this topic ... tons on what happens if u whistle at a ghost but not much to touch one whistling at u lol I'm like a spounge I just love learning more an more an more also one of my gifts also besides clairaudient, empath ,an can see an communicatemail with spirits I am also have preminitons that come in dream form I have had 7 my whole life an 2 was for other people that was soooo happy to have me tell them there is something hid in yr picture frames for u that they wanted u have after they died but never a whistle I'm intrigued by this wana learn more about it lol 

1 minute ago, simplybill said:

Going by the LSU in your user name, are you from Louisiana? I generally look for a natural cause rather than supernatural, and I suspect there are a lot of bayou birds that make a whistling sound. 

Not I'm orignally from Louisiana I live In Arkansas  lol an there was no mistake I have had my gifts since I was Lil kid it was paramoral for sure I've had my name called an I speak to spirits no mistaken a whistle for a bird or ect. Lol it was a spirit whistling at me 

30 minutes ago, ShannonLSU36 said:

ty my love I'm always striding to learn more an to build in my gifts an I tried til 4 am an when I got up an I can't find nothing really to touch this topic ... tons on what happens if u whistle at a ghost but not much to touch one whistling at u lol I'm like a spounge I just love learning more an more an more also one of my gifts also besides clairaudient, empath ,an can see an communicatemail with spirits I am also have preminitons that come in dream form I have had 7 my whole life an 2 was for other people that was soooo happy to have me tell them there is something hid in yr picture frames for u that they wanted u have after they died but never a whistle I'm intrigued by this wana learn more about it lol 

Are you posting from on a mobile while driving?

Just now, freetoroam said:

Mobile yes no I never text an drive 

2 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Dam predict lol 

1 minute ago, ShannonLSU36 said:

Dam predict lol 

Can you turn off your predict and drop the abbreviations, it makes it difficult to read what you want to say.

How about you start again with these bits below. 

1 hour ago, ShannonLSU36 said:

I heard a whostile like a person trying get ur attention I'm clairaudient, emthpath ,with other special gifts an I heard my name called

who is clairaudient as you say "ur" (sic). 

Ben tapped with doors

who is Ben?

only lites was my cell an tv there was no one outside

so your tv was on?

5 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Can you turn off your predict and drop the abbreviations, it makes it difficult to read what you want to say.

How about you start again with these bits below. 

who is clairaudient as you say "ur" (sic). 

who is Ben?

so your tv was on?

I'm clairaudient,  to answer 1. To answer question 2 .i have been tapped by doors with witnesses not enough to hurt me just get my attention lol an to answer 3. Tv was all that was on but no sound an sorry about the predict lol 

Hiya Shannon, could you explain this ...

19 minutes ago, ShannonLSU36 said:

.i have been tapped by doors with witnesses not enough to hurt me just get my attention

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Hiya Shannon, could you explain this ...

Sure nites before the whistle I was walking in my son play room with friend behind me before she could walk in the door started closing an tapped me twice on my right side of my body she wouldn't go in after that an freaked an I told her chill it wasn't hard enough to hurt lol just grab our attention an it wasn't trying hurt me I wasn't scared or freaked I'm used to this lol I've dealt with stuff like this my whole life it's norm to me lol I'm very sensitive so I always have stuff happening but a whistle that was a first for me an I'd love to knw why spirits whistle

4 minutes ago, ShannonLSU36 said:

she could walk in the door started closing an tapped me twice on my right side of my body she wouldn't go in after that an freaked

your friend freaked because a door started closing? doors can move without being touched.

As for the whistling, have you ever been tested for tinnitus?  not the bold fits with what you have described:

Tinnitus (pronounced ti-ni-tis), or ringing in the ears, is the sensation of hearing ringing, buzzing, hissing, chirping, whistling, or other sounds. The noise can be intermittent or continuous, and can vary in loudness. It is often worse when background noise is low, so you may be most aware of it at night when you're trying to fall asleep in a quiet room.

http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/understanding-tinnitus-basics

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

your friend freaked because a door started closing? doors can move without being touched.

As for the whistling, have you ever been tested for tinnitus?  not the bold fits with what you have described:

Ty for ur reply love but she freaked cuz around me alot goes on that isn't the norm an I'm not shy about my gifts they either belive me or don't lol I am a former nurse so Im aware that wasn't not it at all sweetie I enbrace my gifts an wouldn't change them for a thing love it was a whistle not my ears ringing, not a bird ,it was a whistle plain an clear an I could feel the presence I'm highly sensitive, clairaudient, empath an few other special gifts an I knw what I heard an felt an I just wana try find out why I got the whistle my 4 yr old son has my gifts as well an we have seen an heard alot but I was only one to hear whistle an a week before my 14 yr old daughter saw her first spirit with me walking in between us it was my second shadow person I have ever seen in my whole life I have ben able to do this since I was my son's age tell my parents things would happen for they do an even go as far as tell u who was Gona call an when I can go into homes an if there is anything happening there I can sense an feel it's intentions an feelings that I had learn to control cuz highly sensitive an impath they will drain u as well as people so I had to learn to protect my energy 

So you're not looking for a normal, rational explanation? Ok, gotcha.

Good luck, I hope you find the answer your looking for.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, ShannonLSU36 said:

Ty for ur reply love but she freaked cuz around me alot goes on that isn't the norm an I'm not shy about my gifts they either belive me or don't lol I am a former nurse so Im aware that wasn't not it at all sweetie I enbrace my gifts an wouldn't change them for a thing love it was a whistle not my ears ringing, not a bird ,it was a whistle plain an clear an I could feel the presence I'm highly sensitive, clairaudient, empath an few other special gifts an I knw what I heard an felt an I just wana try find out why I got the whistle my 4 yr old son has my gifts as well an we have seen an heard alot but I was only one to hear whistle an a week before my 14 yr old daughter saw her first spirit with me walking in between us it was my second shadow person I have ever seen in my whole life I have ben able to do this since I was my son's age tell my parents things would happen for they do an even go as far as tell u who was Gona call an when I can go into homes an if there is anything happening there I can sense an feel it's intentions an feelings that I had learn to control cuz highly sensitive an impath they will drain u as well as people so I had to learn to protect my energy 

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and say your first language is not English. I am sorry Shannon, but this is really not easy to read or understand. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

So you're not looking for a normal, rational explanation? Ok, gotcha.

Good luck, I hope you find the answer your looking for.

Ty soooo much love God Bless u

28 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and say your first language is not English. I am sorry Shannon, but this is really not easy to read or understand. 

I m sorry that me doing this mobile phone it is hard to read an understand I'll stop posting since it is hard for yall thank u for all the replies 

Since none of us are there to investigate anything, the topic is impossible as I'm sure we all understand. Could be a fake story? Could be a bird, hallucination...hell it can be 10 million things so there's little point to speculate other than to accept it as another campfire story.

It means that something has triggered you to manifest this phenomenon. Take the reins, or they will take you. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I was laying on my bed last night starting to call it a night when I heard one whistle it came from the living room and it sounded as if directed at me. All the lights was off. I looked up toward the living room but didn’t see anything.

On 6/2/2017 at 12:44 PM, ShannonLSU36 said:

I was sitting in my LivingRoom the nite for last an had just fixed me something something eat everyone was asleep but me an I heard a whostile like a person trying get ur attention I'm clairaudient, emthpath ,with other special gifts an I heard my name called ,Ben tapped with doors lol but this was a first the only lites was my cell an tv there was no one outside I checked I have looked can anyone tell me what a Spirit whistling at u means cuz I cant find nothing to tell me 

I make short tones of tinnitus in my ears by moving the muscles in that region. Sometimes when I do this I get a reaction from ghosts in my room, either they complain about it or if friendly they might return the whistling somehow. idk.

2 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

I make short tones of tinnitus in my ears by moving the muscles in that region. Sometimes when I do this I get a reaction from ghosts in my room, either they complain about it or if friendly they might return the whistling somehow. idk.

In your room or in your head?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rlyeh said:

In your room or in your head?

what?

11 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

what?

Are the ghosts in your head? Why would ghosts react to your tinnitus?