Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A different sort of Egyptian pyramid idea

Hanslune

Just now, docyabut2 said:

kmt I remember seeing this documentation of this guy, that did a demonstration on how he folded the picture  over to make it look like it was a lion and a human face,who was that? Hancock?

I honestly am not sure, docy.

11 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

There you go. :yes:

I know kmt when they did do another passed over in the cydonian  area , they found out they were just natural  land forms and its just what people wanted to see :)

Edited by docyabut2

20 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

Gees, I can't catch a break. I try to let you off the hook for once and you still take offense! Well, fine, the painful lull in our discourse is all your fault! Hanslune and his pal Rupert are freed from suspicion.

I do remember your crazy-lady friend on the other forum. Is she the same person of the pineal gland? If this is a non-woo site about awareness and development, why is she on there pushing all manner of crazy falderal? It would seem UM would make a better home for her. I certainly wouldn't mind reading some of her posts, but I'm not going to join a forum about awareness and development. I'm quite aware already of how underdeveloped I am, thank you.

But perhaps the most important contribution in your post was the term "woob" (woo-woo BS). I like it. I like it very much. I shall probably have to steal it.

I release its usage to everyone !  

18 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

kmt I remember seeing this documentation of this guy, that did a demonstration on how he folded the picture of the face on Mars ,it was a l

If you do that with an Aussie $5 note  it looks like the Queen has turned into   ... ummmmm  ..... how shall I say this  ....

< ahem>

....  a  close up  image of   ;    coitus  .... that is ,  intercourse ... sex,  carnal embrace , congress, a bit of how's your father – bang – beast – – be with – blaze – boff – boink – bone – bump fuzzies – – diddle – dip  wick – do – doink – do it – do the horizontal bop –  – frombe – fubb –– fug – geit – get any – get down and dirty – get it on – get laid – get lucky – get mounted –  stankie on the hang down –  happy happy – have – have a go – hemped up – hide the sausage – hit – hit a home run – hit it – hit it raw – hit skins – hit that – hizzit the skizzins – home run – horizontal bop – horizontal refreshment – hose –– hump – intercorpse – it – jelly roll – jiffy stiffy – jig-jig  – kertang –  knock boots –  know ( biblical)– make babies –  woopie –  nail – nooner –  in-out, hide the salami – plow –  pork – pound – quickie – rail –  ride – rock and roll – roger – root  score – screw – scromp – scuff – serve –  shaboink – shag – shine it –  slap and tickle – take old one eye to the optometrist – triz – yiff and   you-know-what . 

1 hour ago, back to earth said:

If you do that with an Aussie $5 note  it looks like the Queen has turned into   ... ummmmm  ..... how shall I say this  ....

< ahem>

....  a  close up  image of   ;    coitus  .... that is ,  intercourse ... sex,  carnal embrace , congress, a bit of how's your father – bang – beast – – be with – blaze – boff – boink – bone – bump fuzzies – – diddle – dip  wick – do – doink – do it – do the horizontal bop –  – frombe – fubb –– fug – geit – get any – get down and dirty – get it on – get laid – get lucky – get mounted –  stankie on the hang down –  happy happy – have – have a go – hemped up – hide the sausage – hit – hit a home run – hit it – hit it raw – hit skins – hit that – hizzit the skizzins – home run – horizontal bop – horizontal refreshment – hose –– hump – intercorpse – it – jelly roll – jiffy stiffy – jig-jig  – kertang –  knock boots –  know ( biblical)– make babies –  woopie –  nail – nooner –  in-out, hide the salami – plow –  pork – pound – quickie – rail –  ride – rock and roll – roger – root  score – screw – scromp – scuff – serve –  shaboink – shag – shine it –  slap and tickle – take old one eye to the optometrist – triz – yiff and   you-know-what . 

You said "intercourse" twice.

But to be honest, it all reads like some very strange and exotic foreign-food menu. Yes, this is how I think. At least I'm not a woobs, eh?

I did that on purpose to see if you were paying attention     ;) 

1 hour ago, kmt_sesh said:

You said "intercourse" twice.

But to be honest, it all reads like some very strange and exotic foreign-food menu. Yes, this is how I think. At least I'm not a woobs, eh?

Lets be really honest here he just likes saying 'intercourse'.

I like looking at pictures of it too  ;

Spoiler

Image result for inside the racetrack

• Like 1

Intercourse. A good woody word.

(Anyone get that reference? Does it date me?)

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, back to earth said:

I did that on purpose to see if you were paying attention     ;) 

I am exacting and read everything very carefully, Captain Risky.

1 hour ago, kmt_sesh said:

I am exacting and read everything very carefully, Captain Risky.

What does Capital Biscuit have to do with this?

10 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

What does Capital Biscuit have to do with this?

It's on purpose. I'm being a bad, bad boy and am not leading by example.

Bad Moderator!

• Like 2

Ancient Egyptians in the Oligocene? How preposterous! Did arsinoitheres build the pyramids?

Edited by Carnivorfox

I wish i had the same weed Mr. Black smokes :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

It's on purpose. I'm being a bad, bad boy and am not leading by example.

Bad Moderator!

You haven't been licking the cocaine from the mummy cases again have you?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hanslune said:

Lets be really honest here he just likes saying 'intercourse'.

That's because Intercourse is a lovely little town situated in Pennsylvania Dutch country.

Everyone who has been in Intercourse tries to get there again.

19 hours ago, back to earth said:

< ahem>

you missed one - "Bump uglys" 

In my remote youth we just called it "balling".

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Hanslune said:

You haven't been licking the cocaine from the mummy cases again have you?

I would never do such a thing. The coffins are too delicate and lovely.

I go straight to the mummies. They're salty too!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

I would never do such a thing. The coffins are too delicate and lovely.

I go straight to the mummies. They're salty too!

Well if you're doing that you need to share with your friends I'd be partial to nice piece of upper arm with some hoisin sauce in the side.