Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Khan asks May to cancel Trump

OverSword

1 hour ago, Stardrive said:

The mayor of London has a sense of humor. He pulled a real funny when he said: " Khan, who on Monday night held a vigil in memory of those who had died in the attack, said the UK should not be afraid to openly disagree with the US.

My question is this, since when did either one of us start being afraid to openly disagree with the other Mayor Khan?

When he openly condones terror and says just suck it up.

On 6/6/2017 at 1:04 PM, The Silver Thong said:

If I lived in London I would want Captian Kirk in charge.  Khhhhaaaannnnn.....

Kirk's got this.

Edited by WoIverine
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, The Silver Thong said:

When he openly condones terror and says just suck it up.

What's gets me Jeffro is the Mayor of a city is trying to tell a PM what they need to do. Talk about an overstated sense of self importance....sheesh

Good to see you again, seems like only yesterday you were demonstrating the fine art of waterboarding at the hands a well endowed blonde maiden LOL!! Those were the days......

17 minutes ago, Stardrive said:

What's gets me Jeffro is the Mayor of a city is trying to tell a PM what they need to do. Talk about an overstated sense of self importance....sheesh

Good to see you again, seems like only yesterday you were demonstrating the fine art of waterboarding at the hands a well endowed blonde maiden LOL!! Those were the days......

How time fly`s that was a long time ago man I`m suprised you remember that video lol those were the Days

• Like 1

On ‎08‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 10:47 PM, Stardrive said:

I don't think you really understand British politics...

27 minutes ago, Setton said:

My understanding of any politician in power must and should visit as many nations or states as possible as well as accept them, to talk and see how the relationship is going. Can`t do that on facebook. The mayor of London is deffending terrorists. What law states the defence of terroisim. Kahn is a piece of crap. So please tell us how it works in British politics. freeze the video at 1:15 and read it it. He defends terrorists.

Edited by The Silver Thong

15 hours ago, Setton said:

You're right about that and if you're saying what I think you're saying I don't want to.... 

• Like 1

Donald Trump's state visit to Britain put on hold

Donald Trump has told Theresa May in a phone call he does not want to go ahead with a state visit to Britain until the British public supports him coming.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/11/donald-trump-state-visit-to-britain-put-on-hold

"Until the British public supports him coming"? This could take a while! :P

18 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Why is the mayor of London (a city) running the United Kingdom?

according to the Guardian article .... the call about it was made in recent weeks - so it had nothing to do with Khan -

but it's possible he had knowledge of it and tried to make political capital out of it so it looked like he had some
influence on the decision..?

55 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Donald Trump has told Theresa May in a phone call he does not want to go ahead with a state visit to Britain until the British public supports him coming.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/11/donald-trump-state-visit-to-britain-put-on-hold

only a small minority would try and turn the whole thing into a fiasco -

I would estimate that the majority of British Public supports him coming or aren't concerned about it -

It's a shame that we have come to this and I don't blame Trump for delaying or cancelling -
Face Book and Twitter would rally the sheep troops - but they have been denied their fun day out -

2 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

So you like this guy, eh Guy

Labour Mayor of London Sadiq Khan was the lawyer for a 9/11 terrorist and has family links to extremist organisation Al-Muhajiroun. This guy is now in charge of keeping London safe from those extremist organisations?!?

Khan Has Been Affiliated With Organizations Tied To Hamas, Al-Qaeda, Al Nusra, ISIS And The Muslim Brotherhood. In 2004 he appeared on a platform with five Islamic extremists at a conference in London organised by Al-Aqsa, a group that has published works by the notorious Holocaust denier Paul Eisen.

I wouldn`t want to be within 100 feet of him, let alone the same city

I forgot something :P

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

Labour Mayor of London Sadiq Khan was the lawyer for a 9/11 terrorist and has family links to extremist organisation Al-Muhajiroun. This guy is now in charge of keeping London safe from those extremist organisations?!?

Khan Has Been Affiliated With Organizations Tied To Hamas, Al-Qaeda, Al Nusra, ISIS And The Muslim Brotherhood. In 2004 he appeared on a platform with five Islamic extremists at a conference in London organised by Al-Aqsa, a group that has published works by the notorious Holocaust denier Paul Eisen.

You literally couldn't make this stuff up - it's a bad joke and an embarrassment that he is Mayor of London -

thanks to the Labour Party who put him forward as their candidate -

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Consider this from the White House point of view;of  President Trump's advisers.  President Trump for all his bluff and bluster has a sensitive  ego.  He likes to be liked.  He is obsessed with crowd sizes.  He likes his public appearances to be like political rallys full of adoring fans.  Saudi Arabia did not allow protesters to mar the visit. Imagine what it will be like in London.  If 5000 Trump supporters show up, there may be another 5000 anti-Trump protesters or more.

Imagine the difficulty for the British police and for British politicians come next election.  Imagine President Trump riding through crowds screaming curses.  It could be a bad scene all around.  It would not be a pleasant state visit.  Maybe both sides are looking for a convenient postponement.

As for trade, Great Britain is our 7th largest trading partner, and  actually one of the few with balanced trade.  Most countries sell more to the US than they buy from us.  There are so many reasons for the two countries to be on good terms, a delayed visit might make good sense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_trading_partners_of_the_United_States

Britian is in a state of trumoil right now with Brixet and I think your right. The streets might be flooded with people on both sides. Plus I think Trump should just snub his nose a Kahn and call him out and show the people that Kahn is a traitor.

I think Tatetopa is right about the ego and I'm pretty sure Donald Trump is aware of how Rex Tillerson was greated when he drove through Wellington.

Put that together with Donald Trumps own less than diplomatic tweets about the Manchester bombing. I can see why he might suspect similar could happen to him. And the POTUS does not like bad press.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kismit said:

I think Tatetopa is right about the ego and I'm pretty sure Donald Trump is aware of how Rex Tillerson was greated when he drove through Wellington.

Put that together with Donald Trumps own less than diplomatic tweets about the Manchester bombing. I can see why he might suspect similar could happen to him. And the POTUS does not like bad press.

Like pictures of his own severed head

That's a bizzarre assumption. What makes you think the English would do that?

5 minutes ago, Kismit said:

That's a bizzarre assumption. What makes you think the English would do that?

It`s not the English so to speak, it`s the cancer inside it.

Look at post 37

And just how did you get from  flipping the bird to fake decapitation.

Please explain such a sensationalised train of thought. And just for fun, pretend I'm an idiot. Explain it to me in simple, logical terms.

Start like this...

I believe the English will be running around with fake decapitated heads because.......

And please, for all of our sakes, make it link to this topic with fair and researched reasons.

I will be grading.

10 minutes ago, Kismit said:

And just how did you get from  flipping the bird to fake decapitation

Symbolism

Please explain such a sensationalised train of thought. And just for fun, pretend I'm an idiot. Explain it to me in simple, logical terms.

Start like this...

I believe the English will be running around with fake decapitated heads because.......

I never said that

And please, for all of our sakes, make it link to this topic with fair and researched reasons.

I can`t as they are far to graphic

I will be grading.

On what, reality

Your trying to bait me hun ;)

8 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

The topic is about President Trump not wanting to go to Britain until he feels he will be positively accepted by the English.

You quoted me in regards to my comment about how the President does not like bad press and would not like a similar reception to Rex Tillerson's recent trip to New Zealand. And you add the words

* Like pictures of his own severed head *.

That looks like you believe that is what is going to happen.

Either that or it's a bizzarre unrelated bit of odd unfounded sensationalist rhetoric or it is an attempt to hijack the thread and make it about something completely different.

Which one is it?

and I admit I like my assumptions to be more like baby steps than big leaps with no logic to fill the gaps.

5 hours ago, The Silver Thong said:

Actually, if I had the spare cash for a good attorney, I'd love to get close enough to spit in his face.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Kismit said:

The topic is about President Trump not wanting to go to Britain until he feels he will be positively accepted by the English.

No that would be London refer to post 37

You quoted me in regards to my comment about how the President does not like bad press and would not like a similar reception to Rex Tillerson's recent trip to New Zealand. And you add the words

What President does like bad press.

* Like pictures of his own severed head *.

This site is pg-13 I think and we can`t post a pic of a comic doing her ummm comedy, why.

That looks like you believe that is what is going to happen.

No I do not think the English would try to cut off his head, thats just silly talk. Again refer to post 37 as to why he doesn`t care, Trump that is.

Either that or it's a bizzarre unrelated bit of odd unfounded sensationalist rhetoric or it is an attempt to hijack the tgread and make it about something completely different.

Is terroisim rhetoric now.

Which one is it?

You tell me.

Now can I ask you a question, why do you say English. I speak english, Americans speak english. To me English is a Language not a country. Well known as the United kingdom or for short the UK.

5 hours ago, The Silver Thong said:

Mmmmmmmm.

Sorry can't speak as you've put too many words in my mouth

.You forgot your sense of wit.

• Like 1