Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Khan asks May to cancel Trump

OverSword

So now the Facebook and the twitter are now tools of the Establishment to encourage disrespect of the Leaders that we Should Belove, then? They're not, then, alternatives to the Mainstream Media as we've been led to believe? It couldn't be that you're reluctant to admit that the Donald is actually , well, not terribly popular with anyone really?

22 minutes ago, kartikg said:

How the hell did such a openly terrorism supporter get elected to be the mayor of London? People who are opposing trump and his supporters in London have to think about this. It's just so ironic. 

in what ways has he openly supported terrorism? Please provide your answers in the space provided below, just so we have a quick reference guide to refer to:

................................................................................... 

...................................................................................

Thank you. 

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

So now the Facebook and the twitter are now tools of the Establishment to encourage disrespect of the Leaders that we Should Belove, then? They're not, then, alternatives to the Mainstream Media as we've been led to believe? It couldn't be that you're reluctant to admit that the Donald is actually , well, not terribly popular with anyone really?

oh didn't you know ---- the alternatives to the MSM are slowly but surely being taken over -

the internet is now the Front Line for the Information War and Perception Management -

4 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

What do you expect leaders to say? "live in fear!  Let the terrorists control what you do! exist in a state of fear and anxiety that you could be killed by a deranged fanatic at any moment!"? we know that that's what Trump says because that's what he wants to push his own agenda (an America free of dangerous foreigners!).

C'mon play fair - basically Trump wants an America free of dangerous Islamic State / Al Qaeda sympathisers - 

just like all the other Western nations -

to say 'an America free of dangerous foreigners' is wilfully misrepresenting the situation -

equivalent to waggling your bare bottom at him going ''nah nah nah nah nah' --- :) 

Edited by bee
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

in what ways has he openly supported terrorism? Please provide your answers in the space provided below, just so we have a quick reference guide to refer to:

Thank you. 

allow me - or I should say allow Paul Joseph Watson to answer that -

But I will add that I personally don't think Sadiq Khan is a 'complete' idiot - I think he's probably a clever 5th columnist -
well I don't trust him anyway, lets put it like that -  

2 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Thank you.

There are plenty of posts in the same thread detailing this. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Sure, I mean only 63 million people felt the need to go and vote for him......

Khan is the same personality type as Trump but with opposite political views. Strongly polarising but ultimately popular.

Edited by RabidMongoose

16 hours ago, bee said:

This typifies the kind of childish disrespect that is being encouraged by the enemies of democracy -
who are getting better and better at manipulating people through Face Book and Twitter etc -

Those people would have been showing contempt not just to Trump, but to the millions of Americans
who voted for him --- and to America itself -

Is protest not a part of democracy? They are not talking about armed demonstration, just childish behavior.  And Bee, they didn't necessarily start it.  The biggest drawing card for Donald Trump as a candidate  "was screw everybody else in the world, America doesn't want to play anymore."  Half of the voters in the USA share that attitude.   So maybe other people heard that message and especially old and true allies like Great Britain got their feelings hurt a little. Britain is one of the few countries that has balanced trade with the US. They have backed us with troops.   We could be a little nicer to them. We don't need to insult them, give away their secrets, or meddle in their business.  Its not what friends do.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, kartikg said:

There are plenty of posts in the same thread detailing this. 

It's an exercise in futility to try to discuss America with Manny.  It's a reflex with him to blame the US for all the evil on the planet.  He's becoming as much a joke as Yam.

• Like 1

You are funny. You always seem to equate the current US President, as long, that is, as they claim to be a Republican, with the USA, and equate any criticism of him, or even any doubt that he may be what he promised and may turn out to be just another bag of wind, with Hatred of America (TM). Of course, the same also goes for any criticism of Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu and the Likud party, although of course in his case he's not just synonymous with all Israels, he represents the entire Jewish population of the world. Anyway, I wasn't even talking about America there, you have a kind of kneejerk automatic reaction of auto-offence at insults to America, even if that may not be what people are actually talking about. I'm afraid when you make that automatic kneejerk response you sometimes verge on the risk of being taken no more seriously than Merc.

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker
  • Like 1

Note how criticism of the President, indeed much more than criticism, construction of all sorts of conspiracies theories about him, insistence that he was a Muslim secret agent and all sorts of nonsense, was not only/ perfectly acceptable but virtually obligatory in order to prove one's patriotism between 2009 and 2016, but suggest any doubt of the wisdom of any President with an (R) after his name then you're instantly back to being either a Russian, or a Muslim sympathizer, who Hates America.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Is protest not a part of democracy? They are not talking about armed demonstration, just childish behavior.  And Bee, they didn't necessarily start it.  The biggest drawing card for Donald Trump as a candidate "was screw everybody else in the world, America doesn't want to play anymore." Half of the voters in the USA share that attitude.   So maybe other people heard that message and especially old and true allies like Great Britain got their feelings hurt a little. Britain is one of the few countries that has balanced trade with the US. They have backed us with troops.   We could be a little nicer to them. We don't need to insult them, give away their secrets, or meddle in their business.  Its not what friends do.

The enemies of democracy I referred to are those who are working towards a one world government / economy / currency -
that would have to be run as a dictatorship with a few areas of token democracy around the edges - like for some domestic issues -

It is the Globalists who by and large own the Main Stream Media in all it's forms and are now slowly but surely buying and
getting control over Social Media - Face Book, Twitter and Youtube in particular - those who own and control the Search Engines
can decide what gets prominence and what gets buried -

So '''they'''' can pretty much control a lot of public perception and use the freedoms of democracy to eventually weaken and dispose
of democracy as we know it - I think what they are doing to Trump is an example of this - he is a supporter of Nationalism and as
the Globalists need the US to be a  part of Globalism he is really getting in their way at the moment and they don't like that -

Re the bolded in your quote - this is misrepresentation of the Make America Great Again + America First slogans - IMO -
That didn't mean screw everybody else in the world etc - why would a businessman seeking to do business with the rest of the
world think or say that...?....he wouldn't.... but perception is being managed to create this general belief because Trump isn't one
of the Globalist Billionaire Gang - working behind the scenes and outside the democratic process -

It was Obama who said Britain would be at the back of the queue regarding trade if we voted to leave the EU -
Trump said we would be at the front of the queue - with Trump as president Britain and the US could be closer than ever -

But that does not suit the Globalist Agenda so everything possible is being done to drive a wedge between the UK and US -
and that includes turning an official visit into a fiasco - never mind that we need good relations with the US more than ever
at the moment with Brexit -

That's how I see it anyway ---

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bee said:

But that does not suit the Globalist Agenda so everything possible is being done to drive a wedge between the UK and US -
and that includes turning an official visit into a fiasco - never mind that we need good relations with the US more than ever
at the moment with Brexit -

That's how I see it anyway ---

Interesting that after all the brexiteers talk about being independent we apparently should be lapdog to the US. Even to the point of not protesting a president we fundamentally disagree with. Personally I'd prefer to work with 27 other countries as equals than bow and scrape to 1.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Setton said:

Interesting that after all the brexiteers talk about being independent we apparently should be lapdog to the US. Even to the point of not protesting a president we fundamentally disagree with. Personally I'd prefer to work with 27 other countries as equals than bow and scrape to 1.

more (deliberate?) misrepresentation  with the bow and scrape remark -

people can protest but it's pretty obvious that  MSM, Face Book etc are whipping people up, especially more
gullible young people, up into a tribal frenzy with it all -

and without wanting to go off topic .... it wasn't very equal or democratic when Merkel single handedly decided and
announced an open door migrant / refugee policy for Germany that would involve the whole of Europe ... 

Edited by bee

On Tuesday, June 06, 2017 at 6:29 PM, spartan max2 said:

Trump made a really dumb comment

This seems to be the norm with many of them...but May does not just make dumb comments, she listens to dumb advise and follows it. As of late, no one has been dumber than May....and then theres Khan.:wacko:

Bee, do you think it's possible that some of these people might just be thinking for themselves?

I mean Trump did not diplomatically offer his condolences to Manchester, (I site his own personal, unedited, self expressed, non-media manipulated tweets, as evidence). He threatens, bullies and manipulates people to achieve his end game( and again I'm going to site his own tweets because they are unadulterated), and let,s not forget how he kind of stuck a middle finger to the World over the Paris climate agreement. 

Do you think just maybe people are capable of thinking for themselves?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Unfortunately a lot can not. They allow their social media sites to think for them. People have always been gullible to be influenced in the wrong directions, but today it happens a lot faster.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Unfortunately a lot can not. They allow their social media sites to think for them. People have always been gullible to be influenced in the wrong directions, but today it happens a lot faster.

I agree. But I'm not so sure it's one sided. Common sense is an oxymoron and people want to have faith and conviction in thier beliefs, it's how we evaluate ourselves.

Humble  skeptical research and the ability to see in all the shades of grey are valuable tools when it comes to openly understanding any argument.

Edited by Kismit
there/thier....rookie mistake
  • Like 2

anyway --- this little exchange (edit to add... that was a few posts back.....)
began with thousands of people planning to show their Rump to Trump -
lets say no one was arrested for doing that and everyone thought it was all perfectly acceptable and democratic -

If that's the kind of protest that is ok - would similar protests be allowed and welcomed ...
Like...... thousands of women going topless around mosques every Friday...? 
Thousands of gay couples snogging the face off each other outside the Saudi Arabian Embassy -- ?

I have a feeling that that would not go down as OK even though the same argument about democracy
and the freedom to protest could be made...?

Edited by bee

The right to protest is a democratic freedom.

And a necisary right.

Take it away and let's see how quickly this One Government to rule them all actually does take hold.

5 minutes ago, Kismit said:

people want to have faith and conviction in thier beliefs, 

Its some of the beliefs they are following which is a problem. And i am not just reffering to the radicals. Some people are seeing social media as their "god" and their "god" is making them believe in all sorts of unhealthy things.

Thankfully not everyone is up for picking  a story they have watched on you tube or read on facebook and chosing to start following it to the extent that they believe only that side.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Bee, do you think it's possible that some of these people might just be thinking for themselves?

I mean Trump did not diplomatically offer his condolences to Manchester, (I site his own personal, unedited, self expressed, non-media manipulated tweets, as evidence). He threatens, bullies and manipulates people to achieve his end game( and again I'm going to site his own tweets because they are unadulterated), and let,s not forget how he kind of stuck a middle finger to the World over the Paris climate agreement. 

some people are capable of thinking for themselves but I think many many people are unaware how much they are
being manipulated by the various forms of MSM media and social media -

Everything can be twisted and a lot of the accusations made against Trump need quite a bit of unemotional analysis
to be properly looked out --- like the Paris agreement - the science isn't conclusive and there is suspicion that all is
not what it seems with that politically - and again --- it is misrepresentation to frame what Trump did as kind of sticking a
middle finger up to the world -

Trump isn't a sheep and he can be too honest and outspoken for his own good sometimes - but that makes a change
from the sneaky way politicians very often act and speak - IMO - 

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

Its some of the beliefs they are following which is a problem. And i am not just reffering to the radicals. Some people are seeing social media as their "god" and their "god" is making them believe in all sorts of unhealthy things.

Thankfully not everyone is up for picking  a story they have watched on you tube or read on facebook and chosing to start following it to the extent that they believe only that side.

Agreed. I saw a story on CNN... I'm just going to leave it at that. What idealisticly edited sensationalist rubish they show.

And Fox...ahhh no!

Not to mention anyone who uses provocative statements or headlines to gain clicks/ratings. That is a major problem with you tube and facebook bloggers.

But it is possible to have informed opposing views.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Kismit said:

The right to protest is a democratic freedom.

And a necisary right.

Take it away and let's see how quickly this One Government to rule them all actually does take hold.

The right to protest is a democratic freedom - on that we can all agree -

But as I've tried (maybe not as well as I would have liked) to bring into that basic fact is that that right can be
taken advantage of and made a mockery of when people especially young people can be used as a kind of proxy
street army to disrupt events - that most people would like to see go ahead -

Trump has saved this country a lot of money by cancelling because it would have been hard to police the protests
and the enemies of Trump who own most of the media outlets and social media would have had a field day -