Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Khan asks May to cancel Trump

OverSword

51 minutes ago, bee said:

Trump isn't a sheep and he can be too honest and outspoken for his own good sometimes

No one can be shocked by this....he has always been outspoken. ...but now he is ruffling the feathers of those who have made their riches out of not being quite so honest.and that includes the media... Good for him. 

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 6:14 PM, bee said:

well the 'enemy within' would want to drive a wedge between Britain and the US wouldn't they... ?

especially in these uncertain times when we are leaving the EU...

Khan is indeed a silly (and dangerous) little man --

:ph34r:

No, bee, Trump is a silly and dangerous little man, not Khan.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eugeneonegin said:

I used those words because I was replying in kind to a post further back in the thread -

I'm noticing that there is a lack of consistency in your approach to Islam and the Jihad -

18 hours ago, bee said:

The enemies of democracy I referred to are those who are working towards a one world government / economy / currency -
that would have to be run as a dictatorship with a few areas of token democracy around the edges - like for some domestic issues -

It is the Globalists who by and large own the Main Stream Media in all it's forms and are now slowly but surely buying and
getting control over Social Media - Face Book, Twitter and Youtube in particular - those who own and control the Search Engines
can decide what gets prominence and what gets buried -

So '''they'''' can pretty much control a lot of public perception and use the freedoms of democracy to eventually weaken and dispose
of democracy as we know it - I think what they are doing to Trump is an example of this - he is a supporter of Nationalism and as
the Globalists need the US to be a  part of Globalism he is really getting in their way at the moment and they don't like that -

Thanks.  I really don't know what to think about this.  I know there are globalists, I know most of our big corporations are globalist.  I don't know if dictatorship comes with globalism or whether an independent America will preserve democracy.  I also believe that media and social media strongly influence opinion. 

Where we diverge is that I have no faith that President Trump is not one of them.   President Trump's heroes seem to be dictators and autocrats,; Putin, Duterte, King of Saudi Arabia, leader of Egypt.  For all I know, he is just making a better deal for himself, rounding up America and handing it over for a higher position in the global power structure.  Maybe nationalism is the way he holds out for a stronger bargaining position.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, eugeneonegin said:

lol, really? first of all he is potus, that is direct opposite of little, khan is little next to trump. second it is not trump that says you need to get used to terrorist attacks in london, khan said that, you may want to rethink concept of dangerous.

Edited by aztek

6 hours ago, aztek said:

lol, really? first of all he is potus, that is direct opposite of little, khan is little next to trump. second it is not trump that says you need to get used to terrorist attacks in london, khan said that, you may want to rethink concept of dangerous.

'It is not titles that honour men but men that honour titles.'

• Like 3

On 2017-06-07 at 2:07 PM, skookum said:

Maybe he would like his state visit replaced by somebody like Anjem Choudary.  He seems to have been around some of his crowd.

Is he out of jail already.

On 2017-06-12 at 0:53 AM, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

What do you expect leaders to say? "live in fear!  Let the terrorists control what you do! exist in a state of fear and anxiety that you could be killed by a deranged fanatic at any moment!"? we know that that's what Trump says because that's what he wants to push his own agenda (an America free of dangerous foreigners!).

and that`s a bad thing

Just now, The Silver Thong said:

and that`s a bad thing

i think it's a great thing,  (an America free of dangerous foreigners!).

we have infestation of ms 13 on long island, 40 were arrested not too long ago, around 30% were here illegally.

On 6/6/2017 at 3:34 PM, OverSword said:

I'm pretty sure any PM would know better than to make as big a diplomatic blunder and Trump constantly does.

It isn't a diplomatic blunder. It was a ligit criticism of a man who seems to be doing everything in his power to turn London into a third world Islamic hell hole. Thank God someone with a voice said it. 

• Like 1