Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Khan asks May to cancel Trump


OverSword
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Likely Guy said:

Mmmmmmmm.

Sorry can't speak as you've put too many words in my mouth

.You forgot your sense of wit.

I did not put words in your mouth, you did it all on your own. I just pointed them out. Sometimes i`m witty sometimes not. Depends on my mood. Right now talking about a terrorist in charge of London does not make me feel all that  happy. I could post a pic of some clowns if you like.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Consider this from the White House point of view;of  President Trump's advisers.  President Trump for all his bluff and bluster has a sensitive  ego.  He likes to be liked.  He is obsessed with crowd sizes.  He likes his public appearances to be like political rallys full of adoring fans.  Saudi Arabia did not allow protesters to mar the visit. Imagine what it will be like in London.  If 5000 Trump supporters show up, there may be another 5000 anti-Trump protesters or more.

Imagine the difficulty for the British police and for British politicians come next election.  Imagine President Trump riding through crowds screaming curses.  It could be a bad scene all around.  It would not be a pleasant state visit.  Maybe both sides are looking for a convenient postponement.

As for trade, Great Britain is our 7th largest trading partner, and  actually one of the few with balanced trade.  Most countries sell more to the US than they buy from us.  There are so many reasons for the two countries to be on good terms, a delayed visit might make good sense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_trading_partners_of_the_United_States

I heard that 4,500 people have signed up for the Show Trump Your Rump campaign.

http://globalnews.ca/news/3518112/donald-trump-london-bum-protest/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (IP: Staff) ·
18 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

Now can I ask you a question, why do you say English. I speak english, Americans speak english. To me English is a Language not a country.

Japanese, Chinese, Latvian, Korean, German, Turkish.

It's a list. Are they languages or Natoinalities, oh sagely one.

And your post answered my question. Your aim is to derail the topic. I sugest we all stay on topic.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

I did not put words in your mouth, you did it all on your own. I just pointed them out. Sometimes i`m witty sometimes not.

Enough said.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Likely Guy said:

Enough said.

That`s fair at least I told you my thoughts with out getting messed up in a biased political view point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Japanese, Chinese, Latvian, Korean, German, Turkish.

It's a list. Are they languages or Natoinalities, oh sagely one.

And your post answered my question. Your aim is to derail the topic. I sugest we all stay on topic.

Huh I have been talking about the mayor of London and Trump you don`t like it. I`m not trying to derail anything. I just asked you Kismit a question. Maybe I should have pm`ed you. I thought it was pretty harmless.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

That`s fair at least I told you my thoughts with out getting messed up in a biased political view point.

Are you kidding me? You're almost always messed up in a biased political view point.

 

Edited by Likely Guy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Are you kidding me? You're almost always messed up in a biased political view point.

 

Hell ya we are all alowed to be biased are we not. Years ago I was a huge Lib supporter now I`m not. The left has gone to far left for me and right now we have Trump as the leader of the free world and I like him over the other option. My opinion may change again but right now it stands. If Trump makes a massive mistake hmmm but so far he hasn`t.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

I heard that 4,500 people have signed up for the Show Trump Your Rump campaign.

http://globalnews.ca/news/3518112/donald-trump-london-bum-protest/

 

Why does that sound like a high school stunt?

Possible answers to my rhetorical question:

1) Many of Trump's words and actions are immature too.

2) The Brits are funny like that, no biggie.

3) What would one expect from them...a respectful greeting for a Head of State?

4) Most Brits don't accept him as a legitimate POTUS.

5) He was a reality TV star, that's it.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

Hell ya we are all alowed to be biased are we not. Years ago I was a huge Lib supporter now I`m not. The left has gone to far left for me and right now we have Trump as the leader of the free world and I like him over the other option. My opinion may change again but right now it stands. If Trump makes a massive mistake hmmm but so far he hasn`t.

Trump is no longer the leader of the free world. He has vacated himself from the position. He's an insular "America First" president.

He won the election, therefore there is no other 'option'.

Oh, he hasn't yet made a 'massive' mistake, therefore he garners support. Are you kidding me?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Trump is no longer the leader of the free world. He has vacated himself from the position. He's an insular "America First" president.

He won the election, therefore there is no other 'option'.

Oh, he hasn't yet made a 'massive' mistake, therefore he garners support. Are you kidding me?

Imo every nation should look out for there best interest. He won and is in for 4 years. Can you imagine if Hillary won, wow that would be a gong show. What Trump did with London and Kahn was a statement he won`t deal with terrorists. So he called it off, not because some left group would pull down there pants.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

Imo every nation should look out for there best interest. He won and is in for 4 years. Can you imagine if Hillary won, wow that would be a gong show. What Trump did with London and Kahn was a statement he won`t deal with terrorists. So he called it off, not because some left group would pull down there pants.

What Trump did with London and Kahn was to prove that he is an out of touch autocrat.

That's as kind as I can be, with regard to him.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

What Trump did with London and Kahn was to prove that he is an out of touch autocrat.

That's as kind as I can be, with regard to him.

Or be seen with a terrorist Sympathizer. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

Or be seen with a terrorist Sympathizer. 

Terrorist sympathizer? Trump is. He says everyone should panic!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Terrorist sympathizer? Trump is. He says everyone should panic!

And the Mayor of London says don`t worry bombings are normal so get use to it.  I`m not in panic mode I don`t think Trump is either. Panic mode comes when you take your kids to a concert and it get`s blown and shot up.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, The Silver Thong said:

So you like this guy, eh Guy

Labour Mayor of London Sadiq Khan was the lawyer for a 9/11 terrorist and has family links to extremist organisation Al-Muhajiroun. This guy is now in charge of keeping London safe from those extremist organisations?!?

Khan Has Been Affiliated With Organizations Tied To Hamas, Al-Qaeda, Al Nusra, ISIS And The Muslim Brotherhood. In 2004 he appeared on a platform with five Islamic extremists at a conference in London organised by Al-Aqsa, a group that has published works by the notorious Holocaust denier Paul Eisen.

I wouldn`t want to be within 100 feet of him, let alone the same city

I forgot something :P

Guy do you not read

I wouldn`t even shake the guys hand let alone have my picture taken with him.

Play time is over

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

I heard that 4,500 people have signed up for the Show Trump Your Rump campaign.

Well, that should be the end of the matter.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was initially against Trump coming to the UK - but I have changed my mind. It would be character building for him.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Terrorist sympathizer? Trump is. He says everyone should panic!

 

3 hours ago, The Silver Thong said:

And the Mayor of London says don`t worry bombings are normal so get use to it.  I`m not in panic mode I don`t think Trump is either. Panic mode comes when you take your kids to a concert and it get`s blown and shot up.

  What do you expect leaders to say? "live in fear!  Let the terrorists control what you do! exist in a state of fear and anxiety that you could be killed by a deranged fanatic at any moment!"? we know that that's what Trump says because that's what he wants to push his own agenda (an America free of dangerous foreigners!).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Khan is the London Mayor.

He does not dictate to the government which foreign leaders they can meet nor does he dictate to the population what their political views are. He needs to learn his place and some respect for Democratic values. It is his unprofessionalism towards Trump during his White House campaign that has resulted in the President wanting to get his own back.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

I heard that 4,500 people have signed up for the Show Trump Your Rump campaign.

http://globalnews.ca/news/3518112/donald-trump-london-bum-protest/

 

 

This typifies the kind of childish disrespect that is being encouraged by the enemies of democracy -
who are getting better and better at manipulating people through Face Book and Twitter etc -

Those people would have been showing contempt not just to Trump, but to the millions of Americans
who voted for him --- and to America itself -

The Globalists now have a proxy street army they can mobilize to bring about the chaos they seek
as they try and manipulate politics and people to fit into their agenda -

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, bee said:

 

This typifies the kind of childish disrespect that is being encouraged by the enemies of democracy -
who are getting better and better at manipulating people through Face Book and Twitter etc -

Those people would have been showing contempt not just to Trump, but to the millions of Americans
who voted for him --- and to America itself -

The Globalists now have a proxy street army they can mobilize to bring about the chaos they seek
as they try and manipulate politics and people to fit into their agenda -

childish disrespect? That's what Freedom,. as out leaders keep insisting we still have and that they, even more hilariously, tell us that they want to try to protect, is all about, isn't it? The right to show disrespect? Surely people should be worthy of respect or not from what they've done, and in Mr. Trump's case that's so far been to go back on every single thing he promised except to reserve the right to pollute as much as he likes. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

How the hell did such a openly terrorism supporter get elected to be the mayor of London? People who are opposing trump and his supporters in London have to think about this. It's just so ironic. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

childish disrespect? That's what Freedom,. as out leaders keep insisting we still have and that they, even more hilariously, tell us that they want to try to protect, is all about, isn't it? The right to show disrespect? Surely people should be worthy of respect or not from what they've done, and in Mr. Trump's case that's so far been to go back on every single thing he promised except to reserve the right to pollute as much as he likes. 

 

so go and show your naked bum to the American Embassy then if you feel so strongly about it - 

that'll show 'em --- 

the thing that Trump did that has probably ****** off the globalists more than anything was what he did on the first day
of his presidency - and that was pulling the US out of the Trans Pacific Partnership trade deal - the big global corpoations
were not happy about that --- as for the rest I think he is generally trying to fulfil his election promises and carrying on with the business
of being President - but his enemies and the democrats and globalists are using heavy mind control techniques on a 24/7 basis -
and that isn't helping -

I expect the same people signing up to show their rump to Trump could just as easily have been mind controlled to
have a street party if Clinton had won and was coming to the UK --

Face Book and Twitter are powerful mind control computer programmes that belong to the globalists... who hate Donald -

If he had fitted in with their agenda none of this would be happening and those who planned to expose their bottoms
in protest would probably have been cheering for him - throwing flowers at his car and dancing in the street - :D

.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, kartikg said:

How the hell did such a openly terrorism supporter get elected to be the mayor of London? People who are opposing trump and his supporters in London have to think about this. It's just so ironic. 

 

because the Labour Party put him forward to be their candidate -

and consequently he had the left and the muslim vote - plus those who are generally anti Conservative -

So basically the Labour Party is to blame -

.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.