Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help? Lost ring

Donna Ob

I have lost my precious engagement ring and wedding ring. Does anyone have any feelings about where in might have left them. It's so distressing to have mislaid them. My mind is blank with panic. Thanks 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Opus Magnus

• rashore

• Timothy

• Donna Ob

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to UM Donna :st

I can understand your panic. For some reason I think they fell? I don't often get a notion, but it happens once in a while. Take a deep breath and try to calm down, review it in your head.

Try in the sink, watch out for garbage disposals, don't let that turn on when you reach in if there is one.  Maybe in your bed under the covers and sheets, or behind the trash can it might have fallen off for some reason.  Hopefully you didn't lose it in the grass in the yard.

They were taken not lost or misplaced. Let them go, they are symbols and not the bonds and memories they represent, get replacement sets of various metals and grades but try not to get gold unless as a composite metal with others in the same ring.

Because they were gold the tragedy is greater for you, let that go for now, then let go of the symbol itself, but together they seem overwhelming,

If they are returned by who took them then learn the lesson given here if any of it resonates for this is the reason they were taken to begin with, So you can deconstruct other losses and even what you value now, and figure out how to process the losses better, but also how to better value things now, as gold inflates things, as does legal paperwork, and even our own constructs such as love being forever when no one can promise that and love is not forever, for true love transcends the bonds of marriage, the male and female forms, and even eternity itself, thus we devalue love, but overvalue a false construct of it, thus the symbol becomes more valuable than the actual thing....

You should check any carpeted areas for it fell it would be muffled there,but know the floor itself is greedy too and takes things from us at times if we neglect to feed it or treat it right.