Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mark of the Beast

Opus Magnus

Mark of the Beast  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Would you take or receive the mark of the beast six hundred three score and six in your right hand or forehead?

• Yes
    • No

7 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

What? No, the bible is nonsense. It is the hallucinatory ramblings of Iron Age desert dwellers, it is not a collection of accurate or even relevant prophecies. 

No, you're just referencing a few of the books, like, Ezekiel, I'm guessing.  Most of it isn't, like, a prophecy at all, but an understanding how life used to be. I find it quite valuable to reflect on this current age and where we're going, just by how life was before electricity, which will one day run out, probably not long.  We have about 23 years left of oil before it's depleted, I made a thread on it with the references if you want to look at that.  Also, reflecting on those things...  Anyway, I'm sure your ancestors are Christians Emma?  I mean, Europe was converted, and the Isles, it's part of your history to understand how it has developed how it has.

Anyway, a lot isn't nonsense, and other religions correlate with stories such as Genesis, so much as it's religious history, even in most pagan religions having correlating lines, like the Yggdrasil, and tree of life, the idea of the immortal apple in many religions.  It's part of understanding how the human mind developes, and how it has developed.

Regardless, of how people interpret the prophecies, I think their brain has started to harden into concrete, and is becoming more difficult to perceive liquid intelligence.  Carl Sagan talks about this in his book, The Dragons of Eden, which I enjoyed.  Old apes, ignoring the younger apes when they figure out something new for survival.

On 6/8/2017 at 1:33 PM, Opus Magnus said:

The King James Version

But , I don't think that's what the mark is. I've been thinking about that and I think that same As In The Days Of Noah will be has a lot to do with the mark as well.

The Red Cross you have there represents different meanings to people, some say it's the mark of Cain.

1 hour ago, Ellapennella said:

But , I don't think that's what the mark is. I've been thinking about that and I think that same As In The Days Of Noah will be has a lot to do with the mark as well.

The Red Cross you have there represents different meanings to people, some say it's the mark of Cain.

That's just the version I was using the scripture from.

I've never heard it's the mark of Cain before.  The cross was around before Jesus obviously, since he was crucified on it.   Though, before he died he talked about every man, in order to be his disciple, must pick up his cross daily.  So, he was talking about the cross before he died before his disciples.  This verse causes a little bit of confusion with me, because either he was prophesaying the future, that he'd be crucified and the cross would be a symbol and tool, or either that it didn't happen that way, because something about it just seems iffy to me.  I just have a feeling he wasn't known to prophesize in that order.  Something about the syntax being off.

Also, like the Book of Enoch, there's something off about the prophesizing.  Part of it rings true, especially about the celestial section, but the last section seems off.  Also, I guess I read last summer about the forgeries during the reign of Nebuchadnezzar, that the Jews would forge documents of half truth, and half made up, so somehow this would elude the authorities, because their scriptures had become outlawed, and they had to bow down the the Babylonian Idols.  Which also reflects on Chapter 13 of Revelation, and bowing down to the image of the beast.

On 6/14/2017 at 6:45 PM, and then said:

This is a common complaint with most here.  When mention of prophecy is made, they mock it because it isn't specific enough.  

Actually most prophecies of the Bible are written post event because it's propaganda. 

As in, written in modern English, with day and date references.  Approaching it in this way is ridiculous, of course, but they'll use any excuse to mock a believer.

Pointing out reality is only needed to mock a believer.

As time passes and more and more of the prophetic predictions begin to take shape, it will be far more difficult for rational people to so openly mock.  

Are you admitting that one has to be irrational to believe these predictions as of now?

The two most obvious predictions that seem to be coming into focus are the total destruction of Damascus so as to make it uninhabitable and the confederation of Russia and multiple Islamic nations attacking Israel.  The prediction of such a coalition to attack Israel is no stretch, today, but to say they will lose spectacularly and that the home nations of the coalition soldiers will be destroyed by fire also...

You are frothing at the mouth over an unlikely scenario due in part of this;

Isaiah 17:1-3

"1 An oracle concerning Damascus.
See, Damascus will cease to be a city,
and will become a heap of ruins. 2 Her towns will be deserted forever; they will be places for flocks, which will lie down, and no one will make them afraid. 3 The fortress will disappear from Ephraim,
and the kingdom from Damascus; and the remnant of Aram will be
like the glory of the children of Israel,
says the LORD of hosts."

Yet you continue to bury your head in the sand time and time again over this;

Ezekiel 26:13-15

"13 I will silence the music of your songs;
the sound of your lyres shall be heard no more. 14 I will make you a bare rock;
you shall be a place for spreading nets. You shall never again be rebuilt, for I the LORD have spoken,
says the Lord GOD.
15 Thus says the Lord GOD to Tyre: Shall not the coastlands shake at the sound of your fall, when the wounded groan, when slaughter goes on within you?"

"The Tyre International festival takes place in the authentic Phoenician city of Tyre the mythical birthplace of Europa. The Festival launched in 1996. takes pride in selecting the best of what the local and international art and musical scene has to offer. 

The Tyre Hippodrome where the festival takes place can accommodate 2000 seated attendees for each performance in a fabulous surrounding and an authentic site."

http://www.lebtivity.com/event/tyre-international-festival-2016

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Opus Magnus said:
7 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

I've never heard it's the mark of Cain before.  The cross was around before Jesus obviously, since he was crucified on it.   Though, before he died he talked about every man, in order to be his disciple, must pick up his cross daily.  So, he was talking about the cross before he died before his disciples.  This verse causes a little bit of confusion with me, because either he was prophesaying the future, that he'd be crucified and the cross would be a symbol and tool, or either that it didn't happen that way, because something about it just seems iffy to me.  I just have a feeling he wasn't known to prophesize in that order.  Something about the syntax being off.

Also, like the Book of Enoch, there's something off about the prophesizing.  Part of it rings true, especially about the celestial section, but the last section seems off.  Also, I guess I read last summer about the forgeries during the reign of Nebuchadnezzar, that the Jews would forge documents of half truth, and half made up, so somehow this would elude the authorities, because their scriptures had become outlawed, and they had to bow down the the Babylonian Idols.  Which also reflects on Chapter 13 of Revelation, and bowing down to the image of the beast.

I thought at first it's the American red cross being described, in which I I found this.

Today a red cross also signifies the wish to prevent and relieve human suffering wherever it may be found. It serves to protect life and health, as well as ensure respect for all human beings.

Then I'm thinking, of the Templar's cross.

The symbol of the cross is universal. Whereas one can find many meanings to the plus sign, or symbol of the Cross, the historic background of famous Knights Templar’s Red Cross contains multiple wonders.

The Templar’s Cross originally came from the “Mark of Cain”. This symbol had been created over 5,000 years ago in ancient Summerian times and had been used by the followers of the One God of the “Lord” until they arrived, guided by Moses, in Palestine from Egypt.

The Mark of Cain is symbolized by a Red Cross surrounded by a Circle.

Seems like more good, than bad coming from these signs. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Opus Magnus said:

I think there's the good version of  Enoch and the interpreted version of Enoch ( manipulated dual ). What you stated about it is the way I view it. But, it's true that  Enoch gave account of things by the Spirit, of course from God, before any recordings ever were,Enoch was the first . Enoch lived  before Egypt existed.

Why do you suppose Enoch was not added to the bible? I heard that it has something to do with what was on the earth and that history has been hidden from people.

Oh, the reason why I knew about the cross thing was because I'm interested in what is not told about Cain. I don't know if the mark of Cain has any true connection to the Red Cross but there are interesting things to read about it if one looks for them.

7 hours ago, Stubbly_Dooright said:

I thought at first it's the American red cross being described, in which I I found this.

Yeah there are different representations of it. I find it interesting to search but, I find the connection to God in it all the most important and most interesting of all. And when I mentioned that God is the most interesting within it, is because there is a message within all of it for us from God for us all.

Edited by Ellapennella
typo

Oh, the reason why I knew about the cross thing was because I'm interested in what is not told about Cain. I don't know if the mark of Cain has any true connection to the Red Cross but there are interesting things to read about it if one looks for them.

Considering this is to Opus, considering I was asking which one you meant, I thought I answer. I don't think there is a connection now. There seems to be a symbolic nature to the American red cross. I was just wondering which one you meant. 

9 hours ago, Stubbly_Dooright said:

Yeah there are different representations of it. I find it interesting to search but, I find the connection to God in it all the most important and most interesting of all.

I think it's cool you think you find connections with in it. I tend to look and find such things myself. And in varying areas too. I have seen it in Tarot card readings. In various quotation books, and such. In fact, I find a bit of magic in sayings here and there, (not meant for it either) in various written works. Including something, I found very powerful, in a Native American Historical fiction. Granted, it's not definite, being a fiction after all. But, I like to consider it. And it was a conversation between two characters who reflected on reincarnation and that we each are the same soul. Made me more reflective to my fellow man, maybe because I was also my fellow man in a possibility. :o  ;)  I'm not saying I'm believing it as a definite, but it's was a good food for thought. :yes: How's that as a mark of the 'beast'? :D 

And when I mentioned that God is the most interesting within it, is because there is a message within all of it for us from God for us all.

Considering you seem (to me) to put this in a statement, I would assume you have a proof for that. (unless you actually meant that is what you believe. ;) ) Because I wonder, is there proof that shows there is a message for all of us? And if there is, how come we all don't get it? How is it, it's hard to understand for some? (Keep in mind post #100 and the how a lot of things are written in ways that can be interpreted so differently to different people.) Point being, why is it, things are written to be translated differently, or it's how it's said to different people. So, if God has a message to everyone, why is it translated differently? 

And also, how a lot of people don't have the ways to quickly read something. Some like me who has a slight learning disability, would have a different idea of what that message says. What's the message easy to send to Dyslexics? 

So, are you saying, is that message the same one translated to everyone? 

6 hours ago, Stubbly_Dooright said:

Considering this is to Opus, considering I was asking which one you meant, I thought I answer. I don't think there is a connection now. There seems to be a symbolic nature to the American red cross. I was just wondering which one you meant. 

I think it's cool you think you find connections with in it. I tend to look and find such things myself. And in varying areas too. I have seen it in Tarot card readings. In various quotation books, and such. In fact, I find a bit of magic in sayings here and there, (not meant for it either) in various written works. Including something, I found very powerful, in a Native American Historical fiction. Granted, it's not definite, being a fiction after all. But, I like to consider it. And it was a conversation between two characters who reflected on reincarnation and that we each are the same soul. Made me more reflective to my fellow man, maybe because I was also my fellow man in a possibility. :o  ;)  I'm not saying I'm believing it as a definite, but it's was a good food for thought. :yes: How's that as a mark of the 'beast'? :D 

Considering you seem (to me) to put this in a statement, I would assume you have a proof for that. (unless you actually meant that is what you believe. ;) ) Because I wonder, is there proof that shows there is a message for all of us? And if there is, how come we all don't get it? How is it, it's hard to understand for some? (Keep in mind post #100 and the how a lot of things are written in ways that can be interpreted so differently to different people.) Point being, why is it, things are written to be translated differently, or it's how it's said to different people. So, if God has a message to everyone, why is it translated differently? 

And also, how a lot of people don't have the ways to quickly read something. Some like me who has a slight learning disability, would have a different idea of what that message says. What's the message easy to send to Dyslexics? 

So, are you saying, is that message the same one translated to everyone? 

Yes, plenty of proof I am fortunate to have received.Oh, if you are requesting for me to share proof of God, that's on you not me to seek out and be open to receive.

This is a common complaint with most here.  When mention of prophecy is made, they mock it because it isn't specific enough.  As in, written in modern English, with day and date references.  Approaching it in this way is ridiculous, of course, but they'll use any excuse to mock a believer.  As time passes and more and more of the prophetic predictions begin to take shape, it will be far more difficult for rational people to so openly mock.  The two most obvious predictions that seem to be coming into focus are the total destruction of Damascus so as to make it uninhabitable and the confederation of Russia and multiple Islamic nations attacking Israel.  The prediction of such a coalition to attack Israel is no stretch, today, but to say they will lose spectacularly and that the home nations of the coalition soldiers will be destroyed by fire also...

Hi and then, when Jesus said that it will be like the Days Of Noah, and where it is also mentioned somewhere in the Bible  that they will build something and it will I think become alive, it seems like the DNA in the Days Of Noah was manipulated among every other abomination against God which was  why God ended that generation.

There is so much that is mocked in the faces of people today and they don't even see it. You'll get what I am saying if you look at this. He tries to show that either individuals will believe in the miracle of God or the magic of Satan  and the fallen angels that followed after satan.

The Two Trees

( DNA) 

the Tree of life (Miracle) 2 stand DNA  and the Tree of Knowledge of good & evil( magic) 3 strand DNA.

Evil tries to be as God, to become God,to make things better than the true God. To make food better by genetically changing it, to make a better man by genetically changing him,animals,ect.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

Yes, plenty of proof I am fortunate to have received.Oh, if you are requesting for me to share proof of God, that's on you not me to seek out and be open to receive.

Oh, I'm definitely open to receive my own belief's messages.  But I'm also honest with myself that's it's subjective.  You get your own messages, that's also subjective.  

I don't think you understood the question. 

there is a message within all of it for us from God for us all.

Your previous statement.   Are you considering that message objective?

On 6/15/2017 at 2:30 PM, Opus Magnus said:

Actually, I believe Jesus told the Disciples outright that he was going to die. Like three or four times, according to the various Gospels.

The Book of Enoch, I believe, is only considered Canon by the Ethiopian Orthodox Church. Everyone else considers it Apocrypha, and subject to suspicion of being made up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_predicts_his_death

There are several references in the Synoptic Gospels (the gospels of Mark, Matthew and Luke) to Jesus predicting his own death, the first two occasions building up to the final prediction of his crucifixion.[1] Matthew's Gospel adds a prediction, before he and his disciples enter Jerusalem, that he will be crucified there.[2]

• Like 3

8 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Actually, I believe Jesus told the Disciples outright that he was going to die. Like three or four times, according to the various Gospels.

The Book of Enoch, I believe, is only considered Canon by the Ethiopian Orthodox Church. Everyone else considers it Apocrypha, and subject to suspicion of being made up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_predicts_his_death

The same people who declared Mary of Magdalen to be a whore prostitute one minute and  make her a Saint the next are the same people who pretty much smeared Enoch.

23 hours ago, Stubbly_Dooright said:

Oh, I'm definitely open to receive my own belief's messages.  But I'm also honest with myself that's it's subjective.  You get your own messages, that's also subjective.  

God granted all of us freewill. I understand that you are wanting to debate or something  about the bible and that there is a message for all of us, all of us that  are  chosen out of the world.

Edited by Ellapennella

12 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

God granted all of us freewill. I understand that you are wanting to debate or something  about the bible and that there is a message for all of us, all of us that  are  chosen out of the world.

Well, if you've read the Nag Hammadhi scrolls...  Solomon says that there is 1 in 1000 men that is great, but in women he has not found so.  However, the way it is worded really, I don't believe Solomon really had the chance to find a worthy woman, after all he had 700 wives.  After all, a man can be defiled and converted to pollution just as a woman can.  That God has told me. Even if a worthy women is a rare gem in a billion.

Anyway

Psalm 91: verse 14:

Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

Because he has known my name.  I already stated the secret name of God in this thread, and there is a secret.  I have gone among the witnesses, their church and they hold a secret key in the translation of the Bible, and what has been hidden from the masses, with the translations, and with the King.  I pretty much barged into their church upon spiritual request, but I asked for it.  God's name is the beginning fire, it's a fire being kindled. LOL.  Anyway, it's just the spark of life being kindled for the very first time, cutting off the Taoism, that it happens over and over, but removing logic, and knowing it's just the start of a fire.

Alas, I must remind of the warning of the saints, do not prescribe God to the element of Water, of that of Ain Soph Aur, that water air and fire and finally earth happened.  Because if you do so you will fall into a trap of the dodecahedron and icosohedron.  Even the element of thought.  Maybe the devil was born before God, but anyway for those who meditate, what does it really matter?

Psalm 91

1He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Edited by Saru
Video removed due to inappropriate content

On 6/10/2017 at 11:05 PM, I hide behind words said:

Mark of the Beast is mere manner of priorotizing people as ones youd help care for to ones you won't or even oppose.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/666_(number)

But as we know the first shall be last and the last shall be first.

Mark of the beast is also social stratification. In heaven we become equal co-heirs. No men or women. No sick or healthy. No rich or poor. No good or bad. All those dichotomies fall apart as the illusions they are.

No night or day division of the LIGHT.

Later we then return to the Darkness before the Light but let us leave it here.

Oh really, where does Jesus teach that?

There's supposedly no sun or moon in New Jerusalem.  But, Jeremiah shows a different picture of New Jerulasalem where Jesus Errs in his Parable.  Or does He? 

3 hours ago, Ellapennella said:
On 6/16/2017 at 5:41 PM, Stubbly_Dooright said:

No, I'm not debating anything from the bible? How can I, when I haven't read most of it. Where did you get that understanding that is what I want to do? Because, you're wrong. 

I'm debating your statement, (in which you posted it again): 

And when I mentioned that God is the most interesting within it, is because there is a message within all of it for us from God for us all.

Do you consider that message objective? 

And you do realize, not everyone reads the bible. So, if there is a message for us all, how do we get it? 

Or, are you going to concede that your point is subjective? 

1 hour ago, Opus Magnus said:

Well, if you've read the Nag Hammadhi scrolls...  Solomon says that there is 1 in 1000 men that is great, but in women he has not found so.  However, the way it is worded really, I don't believe Solomon really had the chance to find a worthy woman, after all he had 700 wives.  After all, a man can be defiled and converted to pollution just as a woman can.  That God has told me. Even if a worthy women is a rare gem in a billion.

Well, I find that interesting. :hmm: (And probably more specific too.)  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Opus Magnus said:

There's supposedly no sun or moon in New Jerusalem.  But, Jeremiah shows a different picture of New Jerulasalem where Jesus Errs in his Parable.  Or does He? 

I think the darkness is more like out of darkness came light. But Jesus said that it is finished and that whosoever believes in him will have everlasting life so that's why I asked where did he teach the other that hidesbehindwords shared.

On 6/15/2017 at 5:30 PM, Opus Magnus said:

Chapter 13 of Revelation, and bowing down to the image of the beast.

6 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

I think the darkness is more like out of darkness came light. But Jesus said that it is finished and that whosoever believes in him will have everlasting life so that's why I asked where did he teach the other that hidesbehindwords shared.

I don't know.  But, I looked up the Nicolaitans, because it mentions them in Revelation, but it doesn't say much about them besides they have a doctine and Christ hates it.  But, what I found online was that the Nicolaitan was a guy, and the apostles rebuked him because they said he was too jealous about his wife.  So, he went ahead, to prove he wasn't jealous and let his wife sleep around on him, like swingers I guess, and then their doctrine is the thing where they say, "All I have to do is love and believe in Christ and his name, and I'm saved."  Like, they don't have to obey any laws or do anything else but say Christ, and they also have a reputation of being mean to their children, really strict and punishing them to exceed.  I'm not trying to add words to Revelation, but I needed to know who they are, and I think that's just about what wikipedia says about them, besides they were a gnostic sect.

Anyway, I know people like that, who just hold onto that one verse about Jesus, and say they're saved.  They are capable of really bad things.  Anyway, Christ hates that doctrine.  I think of a counter verse to it, where jesus says men will come up to him saying, "master master, don't you remember me?  I rebuked demons and healed the sick in your name."  But, Jesus says, "No I don't know you."  Because they didn't do the will of the father.

Anyway, that's a scary thing, but anyway, also be wary when apostles rebuke you, because I think they can do damage with doing that if you're like the Nicolaitan and make God hate you for trying to please men.  That's why I kind of try to repent that whole side of the Bible.  Like Acts, trampling on the silver of Diana.  However, Paul, he says to salute Artemis, and Apollo, and Perseus, and others.  Albeit, he's talking about actual people named after those gods, I don't know those people, so he also says to salute Olympus. 

I've also though, in the Torah, when God says he will decide a King for the Jews.  That eventually the jews will start pining to have a king over them, like all the nations around them.  Then they aren't to decide who the king will be, but God will decide.

So, God chose the Morning Star, the Venus, the Christ, apparently God chose that Pagan God to be theh King of the Jews.  Just a thought that passes by.  It can get away with it in the laws of the Torah if you fall it through the slots right.  Apparently, he just finally came down to earth.

32 minutes ago, Opus Magnus said:

I don't know.  But, I looked up the Nicolaitans, because it mentions them in Revelation, but it doesn't say much about them besides they have a doctine and Christ hates it.  But, what I found online was that the Nicolaitan was a guy, and the apostles rebuked him because they said he was too jealous about his wife.  So, he went ahead, to prove he wasn't jealous and let his wife sleep around on him, like swingers I guess, and then their doctrine is the thing where they say, "All I have to do is love and believe in Christ and his name, and I'm saved."  Like, they don't have to obey any laws or do anything else but say Christ, and they also have a reputation of being mean to their children, really strict and punishing them to exceed.  I'm not trying to add words to Revelation, but I needed to know who they are, and I think that's just about what wikipedia says about them, besides they were a gnostic sect.

Anyway, I know people like that, who just hold onto that one verse about Jesus, and say they're saved.  They are capable of really bad things.  Anyway, Christ hates that doctrine.  I think of a counter verse to it, where jesus says men will come up to him saying, "master master, don't you remember me?  I rebuked demons and healed the sick in your name."  But, Jesus says, "No I don't know you."  Because they didn't do the will of the father.

Anyway, that's a scary thing, but anyway, also be wary when apostles rebuke you, because I think they can do damage with doing that if you're like the Nicolaitan and make God hate you for trying to please men.  That's why I kind of try to repent that whole side of the Bible.  Like Acts, trampling on the silver of Diana.  However, Paul, he says to salute Artemis, and Apollo, and Perseus, and others.  Albeit, he's talking about actual people named after those gods, I don't know those people, so he also says to salute Olympus. 

I've also though, in the Torah, when God says he will decide a King for the Jews.  That eventually the jews will start pining to have a king over them, like all the nations around them.  Then they aren't to decide who the king will be, but God will decide.

So, God chose the Morning Star, the Venus, the Christ, apparently God chose that Pagan God to be theh King of the Jews.  Just a thought that passes by.  It can get away with it in the laws of the Torah if you fall it through the slots right.  Apparently, he just finally came down to earth.

A question for you, who is Jesus  to you?

5 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

A question for you, who is Jesus  to you?

Jesus is the Christ, the Morning Star, a force in between in creation.  He's supposed to be my friend, but he hasn't been doing much lately, at least not what I like.  Whatever, who is he to you?

18 hours ago, Stubbly_Dooright said:

No, I'm not debating anything from the bible? How can I, when I haven't read most of it. Where did you get that understanding that is what I want to do? Because, you're wrong. 

I'm debating your statement, (in which you posted it again): 

Do you consider that message objective? 

And you do realize, not everyone reads the bible. So, if there is a message for us all, how do we get it? 

Or, are you going to concede that your point is subjective? 

Well, I find that interesting. :hmm: (And probably more specific too.)  

I don't think I'm wrong about your intentions here. My Statement is a biblical one , you can research it if you care so much about it. 

edited to remove link.

Edited by Ellapennella

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked