Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anyone have any logical theories on ghosts?

luis815tx

In my opinion or one of my theories on ghosts is that when something shocking or when something happens that affect a persons mind in a sudden way the mind may be capable of taking a quick snap shot of the event or the actual person. The snapshot, maybe due to the psycological energy in a persons mind transcends time and space and may become enbeded in it, an example would be like inbeded in a dimensional rift. I do not agree with the notion of ghost being spirits of the dead but i can't say that i definitely do not belive in them. I try to have an open mind but my thoughts strongly lean toward believing that ghosts portrayed as spirits are like heaven, just something made up due to people being afraid of the after being too scared to accept the harsh thought that that their is a possibility that when you die you die and you seize to exist. The mind is the most powerful thing a person can posses. The mind is the greatest mystery of the universe.

If your interested in ghosts i highly recommend visiting http://www.jkcinema.com and checking out the urban legends series. THIS MIGHT BE UNRELATED BUT I THINK WORTH YOUR TIME Also check out http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/subliminal.php ( before doing this i recommend turning off the lights and turning the volume up) <<<< Please post opinions about this.

Edited by luis815tx

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luis815tx

• ZombieKillbot2000

• sirec

• boooyah

Top Posters In This Topic

What i meant is that when people see ghosts they see an image that was left there at another time. The image can be seen by many people at the same time but the conditions have to be right whatever that may be.

ok off topic but on topic, maybey slightly.

nasa has the technology to take snap shots of the earths and other plantary bodies

fields i.e. electromagnetic temp so forth and so on right?

what about building a simular device to do the same thing within our atmasphere?

and may the device could find tune its settings to the general area i.e. room indoors outdoors, basicly readying the energy field of the location storing it to memory right. then when the fields shift or change i.e. cold spots ghiger read outs jumps what ever i dont know the terminology, it takes a picture or several.

ok then you can say ahh the fields are color coded the first general area codes are blact no colors the rest that are changed or colored would be the change in whater field. do you think then maybe in stead of see i warm spot on a bed you might see a child or adult or whatever sitting there but in a collerd form...

i dont know my two cents no copy rights here.... IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME! w00t.gif

What i meant is that when people see ghosts they see an image that was left there at another time. The image can be seen by many people at the same time but the conditions have to be right whatever that may be.

435750[/snapback]

the image that you talk about, being left from another time i feel is not true, from my many experiences they are not like recorded events if you know what i mean (imprints).

From experience ghosts are entirely real as well as demons and angels (angels i would class as ghosts). i have seen ghosts from time to time and know when they are about, it is hard to explain but they are there.

In my opinion they are real but on a different frequency range or dimension but i think that magnetic fields are more a case now for seeing them as there is more magnetic fields about from electrical items etc.

it is extrememly hard to explain but i feel that they do exist and you or if you do see any it will be at the corner of the eye .

one last mention don't interact with the fully pitch black shadow ones they will give you a heck of a life, there are 2 in the house and one is smaller than the other with red eyes but its not nice; the only way to describe it is being pure evil. the bigger one just comes and goes (watches or see what ur doing) and doesn't do anything to an extent.

if you seen one or have one about you will know what i mean, just a tip don't go into dark areas without some form of light

Perhaps these are all seperate phenomena.

Well I have a pretty good idea as to what "ghosts" and the like actually are. This is coming from an atheistic point of view so, if you're not really into the idea of no souls then you might not agree. Here goes.

Well first to understand ghosts you'll have to know a bit about the universe. Waves and Matter aren't all that different. This goes into the physics area so hold on. Electromagnetic waves show pretty well how alike they are. Like matter they are effected by gravity. If you were standing behind a planet with a star far enough away that you couldn't see it around it , you would still be able to see light around the edges of the planet. This is because the immense gravity of a planet has slowed the light down and bent it to the curvature of the planet. Now that we have shown that waves and particles are similar, we have to wrap our minds around the little idea of the Multiverse. The multiverse is like a bunch of bubbles stuck together, except they exist in the same place. I know you're probably thinking, " how can more than one object occupy the same space as another?" well that's simple; it vibrates on a different frequency. A physicist named DeBroglie proved electrons emit a wave pattern. I'm not going to go much deeper into that because it would take several more pages and much more time that I don't have. I am running extremely close to time for me to go so i'll have to cut this short * if possible i'll go back later and edit or post an explanation of this*. Think of our universe as "1" and another universe close to our universe's frequency as "2". There are all of those little decimal places between 1 and 2 aren't there. Like with rounding, as long as you are closer to one of the numbers you remain at that number. If you are in one an your frequency get to 1.5, you will be partially visible in both universes at the same time. If I were seeing two different worlds at the same time, I'd be pretty weirded out. That could account for the sceaming ( if any). Sorry to cut short. Will finish later.

Thanks for sharing that Macaboros, that a good theory I understand what your saying and i think it could be possible. That would explain a lot of things. But if the images came from i guess a parallel universe why are there images of the same things at different times, like for example some ghosts seen today have been seen decades or centuries earlier. I get what your saying though maybe the frequency is affected due to electromagnetic phenomena such as solar wind or flares. I read in a book ( I forgot wich one ) that a person appeared somewhere in Europe a while ago with different style a clothing and speaking a language that was unique scientist studied the language and desifered it and prove supposedly that it was a true language and not something made up. The theory was that it was a person from another dimension or a parallel universe. Well anyways thanks for replying.

oh man luis, you gotta find what book that was, that sounds fascinating.

I think when there is strong emotions involved in an event, then there may be some sort of "shell" left behind. Like a movie playing over and over.... However this only explains residual hauntings, intelligent hauntings remain a mystery. (to most)