Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sphinx

Paul !

1 hour ago, Paul ! said:

Why is this not making the news

Probably because the phrase,

?

Ya might want to post a bit more so we'd have something to discuss....or did you mean to post a reply to the 800,000 year old sphinx thread?

• Like 2

The only thing I can commend the OP on is the brevity of the title.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hanslune said:

Probably because the phrase,

?

Ya might want to post a bit more so we'd have something to discuss....or did you mean to post a reply to the 800,000 year old sphinx thread?

Wow !     Some  threads  here run a long time ! 

Related image

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Paul ! said:

Why is what not making the news ?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Saru said:

THIS!

why is this not making news, good grief Saru, do keep up. We're talking about THIS.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

THIS!

why is this not making news, good grief Saru, do keep up. We're talking about THIS.

Thank goodness it is not about THAT.

MDagger

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Saru said:

I think this  (  the issue of an assumed undefined subject , not this post ;)  )   is the beginning of a new trend. I recently encountered it where some wacky  subject was referred to  that was   currently ( excuse my ignorance of  these things )   'trending'   popular,  'all the buzz'  on certain social medias ( which I dont have anything to do with )  .  I asked what the person meant and they seem astonished that I didnt know 'all the latest'    ( related to the 'handbags of the Gods themes and annunaki changing primate consciousness to 'make it like it is now' ... stuff, you now, that stuff !   ) and because I didnt instantly know or recognise these  'facts'  I must be  not up to date and was told to 'go and get myself educated ' 

On facebook and youtube  !   .....       Things never used to be like this   :(  

Oh dear !  

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, back to earth said:

On facebook and youtube  !   .....       Things never used to be like this   :(  

Oh dear !  

Oh yes, both bastions of objectivity (though both do have sort of a 'peer review' through the comments section). Umm I am fairly certain that YouTube had video of guys cutting stone with a copper saw and some sand among other outlandish ideas. Next people will be posting that Egyptian mummies have not been found to test positive for Cocaine...

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Jarocal said:

Oh yes, both bastions of objectivity (though both do have sort of a 'peer review' through the comments section). Umm I am fairly certain that YouTube had video of guys cutting stone with a copper saw and some sand among other outlandish ideas. Next people will be posting that Egyptian mummies have not been found to test positive for Cocaine...

Oh no ... those type of youtubes are part of the coverup conspiracy ... dont you  even know that ?  Good God man ...  Everyone knows  that .....   go get yourself an education !    ( The people I have deal with    ..... tut   tut   tut  !  )  

( Now do you get it ?  ) 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, back to earth said:

Oh no ... those type of youtubes are part of the coverup conspiracy ... dont you  even know that ?  Good God man ...  Everyone knows  that .....   go get yourself an education !    ( The people I have deal with    ..... tut   tut   tut  !  )  

( Now do you get it ?  ) 

I can easily believe that such disinformation is perpetually spread about by shills for the Orthodox Academic Cabal. I mean Egyptologists won't even concede that ramps have been debunked. One has to search Kemetology to find some really intriguing theories on both the purpose and construction of the pyramids or the Sphinx.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jarocal said:

I can easily believe that such disinformation is perpetually spread about by shills for the Orthodox Academic Cabal. I mean Egyptologists won't even concede that ramps have been debunked. One has to search Kemetology to find some really intriguing theories on both the purpose and construction of the pyramids or the Sphinx.

Actually the Sphinx was constructed with the help of negative ramps (the AE called a ramp that went downwards a damp) and dry geysers aided by one-armed left-footed repressed bumpkins.

• Like 3

C-weU1_XoAE0Cja.jpg

"  Intriguing  " 

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 1

Paul, can you please clarify what exactly you're introducing? You need to provide more details with your OP, and a link if relevant.

• Like 3

Did you mean this

5942e9f394d28_aa.jpg.ee7bd1f1f7d5a2193ea4bb2e56a0a6a5.jpg

or this

5942e9699e5f5_a.jpg.b61aa0d15f37331d8c5c49f03952a577.jpg

or this?

5942e941b8fa6_.thumb.jpg.8df807fab9598e959b117a86c6620b2f.jpg

• Like 3

or this 

Image result for my favorite martian

(This thread has become rather obscure      :mellow:   )

• Like 2

Obviously, he's referring to Leo(n) Spinks and was foiled by some autocorrect application.

Harte

• Like 3

2 hours ago, back to earth said:

or this 

Image result for my favorite martian

(This thread has become rather obscure      :mellow:   )

Why, not at all!

5943174f012b8_aa.thumb.jpg.831f2cbc3326b3c4fd900d6a646db5cd.jpg

Vashti Sphinx Moth

from wikipedia: The Sphingidae are a family of moths (Lepidoptera), commonly known as hawk moths, sphinx moths, and hornworms; it includes about 1,450 species.[1] It is best represented in the tropics, but species are found in every region.[2] They are moderate to large in size and are distinguished among moths for their rapid, sustained flying ability.[2] Their narrow wings and streamlined abdomens are adaptations for rapid flight.

Owwww !    My     ****ing     ear  !

Spoiler

Image result for the giant australian 'christmas beetle'

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I've known for some time if I ever encountered the riddling sphinx it would kill me.  Something just tells me inside that I have no chance figuring out the riddle of the sphinx in time, something about it.  I'm talking about the Greek Sphinx at the entrance to Thebes, the apparently Oedipus solved and it destroyed itself.  Something about the way it asks its riddle doesn't make sense, like a giant gap in logic.  I'm not great at these riddles anyway.

You mean you cant  answer a riddle that has already been solved   and we know the answer to ?  !  :o

Oh wait .... you just   'partially heard stuff'  and never looked into it , didnt you . 

The riddle was ,   what has forst 4 legs   then two and then   three   legs 

Answer ; 

Spoiler

26 minutes ago, back to earth said:

You mean you cant  answer a riddle that has already been solved   and we know the answer to ?  !  :o

Oh wait .... you just   'partially heard stuff'  and never looked into it , didnt you . 

The riddle was ,   what has forst 4 legs   then two and then   three   legs 

Answer ; 

Hide contents

If that was the case the rest of the question would have been "... and is a scummy child molester".