Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Rep Steve Scalise Shot

Lilly

4 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

because they want" by any means necessary". It started with them forcing people to be tolerant ( key word tolerant) of things that are wrong that they imposed onto society  and when people are not tolerant of what they forced onto others they became violent. Since they lost  & will be losing even more control as the Trump administration continues on forward in the right direction,dismantling them, I don't see the dems  and  rino's on the right ever changing for the better.

The leftists will double down on their hateful violent rhetoric while congratulating themselves for "unifying" the country, like they learned from their god the Fraud the past eight years.

Just now, Alaric said:

CNN et al. pushes a false narrative about blacks being targeted by police ... police are targeted and killed...

Not a false narrative based on the numbers blacks are somewhere around 20% more likely to face violence from police than whites in the exact same situation. I will agree however that big picture we have a police problem, not necessarily a racist police problem. 

Just now, Alaric said:

CNN et al. pushes a false narrative equating the alt right with "Nazis" (racistsexisthomophobes) and mobs show up to harass speakers that "trigger" them... a lady giving an interview wearing a "Make Bitcoin Great Again" hat is pepper sprayed by a hand from out of a mob because her red hat looks similar to Trump's MAGA hat... similarly a hand out of a mob attacks a Trump supporter with a bike lock while he's standing around minding his own business...

Now we have this... but it's "nothing to do with nothing... nothing to see here, move along... nothing to see.. look over there... TRUMP! RUSSIANS!"

Idiots arent the property of the left alone, look at the below chart and tell me how much time should the media have spent covering each and every one of these incidents? 

1*K9KCZvkey1xNFG0_o-SzPQ.png

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Lets be honest though the POTUS being under investigation for obstruction of justice is a MUCH bigger story than a single nutjob shooting someone. 

Exactly.  Not only that but I find it difficult to get too worked up about this shooting considering there was another mass shooting the same day at UPS where people actually did die.  Congress people's lives aren't any more valuable than anyone else's.

6 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

They have the guys friend saying he wasn't evil, but was just tired of the politics. And they didn't denounce that in anyway.

At least we are being clear that it's not 'CNN' 'saying' this.  Ted Bundy's mom said that her son wasn't evil either, that's not that unusual a response by loved ones of violent criminals.

6 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

These may have been the first shots fired in the second American civil war. 

With all due respect, I think that is the opposite of how we should view this.  If the above is the case then we are well into this supposed Civil War, no shortage of right-wing terrorism that's been occurring.  The only civil war we should be engaging in is normal moral people vs violent extremists, not attacks on 'the left' or 'the right', whoever they are.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

Exactly.  Not only that but I find it difficult to get too worked up about this shooting considering there was another mass shooting the same day at UPS where people actually did die.  Congress people's lives aren't any more valuable than anyone else's.

At least we are being clear that it's not 'CNN' 'saying' this.  Ted Bundy's mom said that her son wasn't evil either, that's not that unusual a response by loved ones of violent criminals.

With all due respect, I think that is the opposite of how we should view this.  If the above is the case then we are well into this supposed Civil War, no shortage of right-wing terrorism that's been occurring.  The only civil war we should be engaging in is normal moral people vs violent extremists, not attacks on 'the left' or 'the right', whoever they are.

No shortage of right wing terroism? Are we on the same planet? What are you talking about?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Comeon thats kinda funny......like the anti seatbelt law advocate who died in a crash because he wasnt wearing a seatbelt, there is some (mildly sick) comedy in the irony

Seat belt laws are tyrannical. If you are an adult then you should be allowed to choose whether you want to wear a seat belt or not. This law was passed for the benefit of the insurance companies. Just more government overreach.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Not a false narrative based on the numbers blacks are somewhere around 20% more likely to face violence from police than whites in the exact same situation. I will agree however that big picture we have a police problem, not necessarily a racist police problem. 

Idiots arent the property of the left alone, look at the below chart and tell me how much time should the media have spent covering each and every one of these incidents?

41.7% of "hate incidents" are "connected to the election of Donald Trump"? Connected how?

We will have to see the stats they used. Too often, they will include prank calls and hoaxes to beef up the number of "hate crimes". If a 13 year old calls a hotline and yells expletives about black people, it will be catalogued under "racist incident". Once again, they are doing everything they can to make a connection in the reader's mind: "Trump supporter = Nazi"

Edited by Dark_Grey
  • Like 4

Just now, Bama13 said:

Seat belt laws are tyrannical. If you are an adult then you should be allowed to choose whether you want to wear a seat belt or not. This law was passed for the benefit of the insurance companies. Just more government overreach.

Well kinda, truthfully im torn on the issue . Im not a fan of the nanny state however As someone with 15 years EMS experience I have seen an innumerable amount of taxpayer dollars wasted (easily millions) as a result of people choosing to not wear a seat belt. 

• Like 3

Just now, Dark_Grey said:

41.7% of "hate incidents" are "connected to the election of Donald Trump"? Connected how?

We will have to see the stats they used. Too often, they will include prank calls and hoaxes to beef up the number of "hate crimes". If a 13 year old calls a hotline and yells expletives about black people, it will be catalogued under "racist incident". Once again, they are doing everything they can to make a connection in the reader's mind: "Trump supporter = Nazi"

I dont really buy that theyre all connected to Trumps election. I do think however it is undeniable that Trumps election did make many people with fringe ideologies feel like they were empowered to voice and even act upon those ideologies. 

9 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I dont really buy that theyre all connected to Trumps election. I do think however it is undeniable that Trumps election did make many people with fringe ideologies feel like they were empowered to voice and even act upon those ideologies

Are you referring to the left or the right?   I think it is both, however the left is a much higher number.  

• Like 1

Just now, Myles said:

Are you referring to the left or the right?   I think it is both, however the left is a much higher number.  

I think Trumps election emboldened the fringes on the right and his governance has emboldened the fringe on the left. 

Just now, Sweetpumper said:

Top French Right-Winger Left Unconscious After Campaign Clash

GettyImages-696151760-640x480.jpg

Wow thats a nice piece of propaganda you've posted. Its interesting you didnt include this quote from  the article : 

Kosciusko-Morizet, widely known by her initials NKM, was insulted by a man while visiting a market in central Paris and then lost her balance when he tried to throw her campaign leaflets in her face, an AFP journalist at the scene said. 

Translation: She fell down 

12 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Well kinda, truthfully im torn on the issue . Im not a fan of the nanny state however As someone with 15 years EMS experience I have seen an innumerable amount of taxpayer dollars wasted (easily millions) as a result of people choosing to not wear a seat belt. 

I tend to agree.   While the seat belt laws are an infringement,  the good they have done far outweighs the negative.   I was already in the habit of putting it on when the laws were made, so it didn't bother me.  I do like that my daughter was as much pushed by the law as she was pushed by me to buckle up.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Wow thats a nice piece of propaganda you've posted. Its interesting you didnt include this quote from  the article : 

Kosciusko-Morizet, widely known by her initials NKM, was insulted by a man while visiting a market in central Paris and then lost her balance when he tried to throw her campaign leaflets in her face, an AFP journalist at the scene said. 

Translation: She fell down 

True, but that statement tells us that she fell down because of the guys attempts to throw stuff at her.

• Like 1

Just now, Myles said:

True, but that statement tells us that she fell down because of the guys attempts to throw stuff at her.

Truthfully i misread the article the first time and thought SHE was throwing the pamphlets when she fell down  but i like digging at Sweetpumpers random propaganda so i kept at it LOL 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Ha I finally found it, its Alex Jones who is running the story that CNN is justifying violence against republicans. Jesus people on this board are spewing that headline word for word :lol: CNN JUSTIFIES VIOLENCE AGAINST REPUBLICANS 

The headline all day yesterday  was the face of evil stuff. Lets be honest though the POTUS being under investigation for obstruction of justice is a MUCH bigger story than a single nutjob shooting someone. 

woe, first of all there's absolutely no evidence of any obstruction by President Trump, so for you to call the tragedy that took place less of an issue because of your lies and  hate for President is now getting beyond really disgusting, no surprise though  coming from the left, sic.

18 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I think Trumps election emboldened the fringes on the right and his governance has emboldened the fringe on the left. 

Actually crime rates have gone down the last five years and continue to do so. I remember Trump being raked over the coals for saying crime had gone up under Obama. Check the official sites, of which there are many, and not someone pushing an agenda.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

No shortage of right wing terroism? Are we on the same planet? What are you talking about?

I'm surprised you haven't heard of this since it comes up whenever there is a terrorist attack by radical Muslims in the US. From page 4 of:

http://www.gao.gov/assets/690/683984.pdf

Since September 12, 2001, the number of fatalities caused by domestic violent extremists has ranged from 1 to 49 in a given year. As shown in figure 2, fatalities resulting from attacks by far right wing violet extremists have exceeded those caused by radical Islamist violent extremists in 10 of the 15 years, and were the same in 3 of the years since September 12, 2001. Of the 85 violent extremist incidents that resulted in death since September 12, 2001, far right wing violent extremist groups were responsible for 62 (73 percent) while radical Islamist violent extremists were responsible for 23 (27 percent). The total number of fatalities is Page 5 GAO-17-300 Countering Violent Extremism about the same for far right wing violent extremists and radical Islamist violent extremists over the approximately 15-year period (106 and 119, respectively). However, 41 percent of the deaths attributable to radical Islamist violent extremists occurred in a single event—an attack at an Orlando, Florida night club in 2016 (see fig. 2).

Just now, Ellapennella said:

woe, first of all there's absolutely no evidence of any obstruction by President Trump, so for you to call the tragedy that took place less of an issue because of your lies and  hate for President is now getting beyond really disgusting, no surprise though  coming from the left, sic.

So Ella tell me where is the thread about the people shot and killed in San Francisco yesterday?  Or are politicians just more important than average folks? 

Regardless your perspective on history is skewed if you think a lone gunman injuring a politician is a bigger story than the POTUS being investigated for obstruction for justice - whether he actually did or not he is being investigated and that is an historic story 

Edited by Farmer77

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

So Ella tell me where is the thread about the people shot and killed in San Francisco yesterday?  Or are politicians just more important than average folks? 

Regardless your perspective on history is skewed if you think a lone gunman injuring a politician is a bigger story than the POTUS being investigated for obstruction for justice - whether he actually did or not he is being investigated and that is an historic story 

Regardless? what you really are saying is regardless  of our win and democracy the left which you are a part of will continue to obstruct justice until you" think" you get your way. Not gonna happen.

Regardless? what you really are saying is regardless  of our win and democracy the left which you are a part of will continue to obstruct justice until you" think" you get your way. Not gonna happen.

Wow that was a rather Trumpesque post Ella. 

For the record though, Trump is under investigation for obstruction of justice  Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice, officials say      The Russia investigation is now inside the Oval Office   

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Wow that was a rather Trumpesque post Ella. 

For the record though, Trump is under investigation for obstruction of justice  Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice, officials say      The Russia investigation is now inside the Oval Office   

No, it's just time that we the silent majority  took our stand in America. We did so by voting and we'll do so by pushing you all back  if need be.

No, it's just time that we the silent majority  took our stand in America. We did so by voting and we'll do so by pushing you all back  if need be.

Hey Ella did you hear that Trump is under investigation for obstruction for justice ? :lol: Even his own staff blame him for it Even Trump’s Aides Blame Him for Obstruction Probe: ‘President Did This to Himself’

I promise you Trump supporters are not the "silent majority" .....Maybe, maybe conservatives still are but theres a massive chasm between Trumpism and conservatism. 

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Hey Ella did you hear that Trump is under investigation for obstruction for justice ? :lol: Even his own staff blame him for it Even Trump’s Aides Blame Him for Obstruction Probe: ‘President Did This to Himself’

I promise you Trump supporters are not the "silent majority" .....Maybe, maybe conservatives still are but theres a massive chasm between Trumpism and conservatism. 

Blame him for what crime? You lost. There is no obstruction from President Trump no matter how many times you say it. We know who the real obstructionist are.

Blame him for what crime? You lost. There is no obstruction from President Trump no matter how many times you say it. We know who the real obstructionist are.

They're not even blaming him for a crime, just for allowing his hubris to make this russia thing into a whole giant mess.