Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Rep Steve Scalise Shot

Lilly

Just now, Farmer77 said:

They're not even blaming him for a crime, just for allowing his hubris to make this russia thing into a whole giant mess. 

Because they  can't blame him for a crime or for obstruction.\, but they the left & rinos sure can obstruct this administration in hopes of keeping their gravy chain afloat.

Just now, Ellapennella said:

Because they  can't blame him for a crime or for obstruction.\, but they the left & rinos sure can obstruct this administration in hopes of keeping their gravy chain afloat.

What do you mean "keep their gravy chain afloat" ? They work FOR TRUMP .........

Thats what the investigation is about; finding out whether he attempted to obstruct justice or not. If the investigation ends with no proof of said obstruction than so be it. 

30 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

So Ella tell me where is the thread about the people shot and killed in San Francisco yesterday?  Or are politicians just more important than average folks? 

Yes, I do think it's more important. We duly elected these government officials to represent us. People are hell bent on trying to take down a significant portion of our government and disrupt operations by whatever means. It shouldn't be taken lightly.

• Like 1

Just now, Michelle said:

Yes, I do think it's more important. We duly elected these government officials to represent us. People are hell bent on trying to take down a significant portion of our government and disrupt operations by whatever means. It shouldn't be taken lightly.

Wow thats an epically unamerican take . We have no caste system in America, we have no royalty, an elected official is no more special than the janitor down the hall. 

Again, regardless the POTUS is under investigation for obstruction of justice, this is a moment which will forever be remembered by history and is a much much more important story than a lone gunman injuring a politician. 

18 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Wow thats an epically unamerican take . We have no caste system in America, we have no royalty, an elected official is no more special than the janitor down the hall. 

Again, regardless the POTUS is under investigation for obstruction of justice, this is a moment which will forever be remembered by history and is a much much more important story than a lone gunman injuring a politician. 

I was talking about the shooting in California where I quoted you. I've at least heard of the people shot in VA before. I have no idea who the others shot were. I'll be concerned about Trump when I see direct evidence of wrongdoing.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

What do you mean "keep their gravy chain afloat" ? They work FOR TRUMP .........

Thats what the investigation is about; finding out whether he attempted to obstruct justice or not. If the investigation ends with no proof of said obstruction than so be it. 

Yeah, so be what? like same as how the democrats questioned  President Trump if he would accept it if he lost, like they would if they lost the election? You guys lost and so you guys are doing nothing but obstructing our political democracy.

Just now, Ellapennella said:

Yeah, so be what? like same as how the democrats questioned  President Trump if he would accept it if he lost, like they would if they lost the election? You guys lost and so you guys are doing nothing but obstructing our political democracy.

Ellla,  first off try really hard and think about the times I rooted for Hillary .....ill wait..........Ok so do you remember how much I campaigned for her :rolleyes:  Oh no? Its because i didnt. 

Second the election is over, I recognize that Trump and company havent really had any wins since the election so thats why youre so focused on it but its time to move on. 

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

I dont really buy that theyre all connected to Trumps election. I do think however it is undeniable that Trumps election did make many people with fringe ideologies feel like they were empowered to voice and even act upon those ideologies.

Absolutely. The 12 actual racists that live in America have been more forward since he was elected. Deuce bags sure came out of the woodwork though lol

Huff Post Writer: GOP Shooting Didn’t Go Far Enough, Violent Resistance Needs Organizing

By Alex Xenos | June 15, 2017 3:27 PM EDT

In the aftermath of the shooting targeting Republican congressmen in Alexandria, VA, the media has called for both sides to cool down their rhetoric. As if the vitriol and hate were equal on both sides. The truth is it isn’t. Huffington Post writer Jesse Benn is case and point. The publication has long been a place for the fringe-left to spew their venom.

Benn has defended violence against Trump supporters in the past and actually argued for violent “resistance.” So it should have come as no surprise when he tweeted the following:

benntweet.jpg?itok=d8sElUy_

I’m sure the Huffington Post is proud to have somebody representing how they truly feel.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/alex-xenos/2017/06/15/huff-post-writer-alexandria-shooting-didnt-go-far-enough-violent

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

Huff Post Writer: GOP Shooting Didn’t Go Far Enough, Violent Resistance Needs Organizing

In the aftermath of the shooting targeting Republican congressmen in Alexandria, VA, the media has called for both sides to cool down their rhetoric. As if the vitriol and hate were equal on both sides. The truth is it isn’t. Huffington Post writer Jesse Benn is case and point. The publication has long been a place for the fringe-left to spew their venom.

Benn has defended violence against Trump supporters in the past and actually argued for violent “resistance.” So it should have come as no surprise when he tweeted the following:

I’m sure the Huffington Post is proud to have somebody representing how they truly feel.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/alex-xenos/2017/06/15/huff-post-writer-alexandria-shooting-didnt-go-far-enough-violent

Wow. That is just insane. No other words.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Liquid Gardens said:

I'm surprised you haven't heard of this since it comes up whenever there is a terrorist attack by radical Muslims in the US. From page 4 of:

http://www.gao.gov/assets/690/683984.pdf

How are they defining right wing terror? Cause that's obviously ridiculous.  

Oh wow, just saw their list and yes it absolutely ridiculous. They have taken several typical murders. Single murders, and declared them acts of terror. They don't go into how a single one of them was terror related. Heck if this is the case then 90% of all terrorist attacks are done in the ghettos by minority's. I think they need to get themselves a dictionary and look up the word terror. 

Going into a gay night club and shooting the place up in the name of isis is a terror attack. Trying to massacre a baseball field full of republicans is a act of terror. Killing someone for a gang initiation, as horrible as that is, is not an act of terror. It's just plain old murder. 

• Like 1

Just now, Sweetpumper said:

The dudes twitter feed is going crazy : https://twitter.com/JesseBenn?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Im not real sure what the outrage is about. He's not wrong , violent resistance wont work unless its organized, thats a tactical statement not an endorsement. 

10 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

These calls for toning down the rhetoric sounds like empty promises to me backed with deflecting the blame to both parties when in fact it was majorly Liberal/Democrat side that engaged in this rhetoric that lead to this shooting. I want a apology from them, they have effectively turned people against each other and divided the nation more than Obama could (Politically) and it is showing the strains in our society. They forced people to take sides regardless if they want to or not, this lead to tribal mentality that we see today with republican vs. democrats/liberals. People like me who doesn't considered to be republican or democrat are pulled into the fray and have to defend people they don't like (Trump) because they know it is wrong what the media and politicians are doing. This type of rhetoric has been going on for more than 8 months, way before the election with them target Trump as soon as he announced he was becoming a candidate.

Only reason they are now talking about uniting and toning down rhetoric is because it blew up in their face, but they won't take the full blame and drag the republicans who didn't engage in this type of behavior to share the blame, the republicans constantly almost everyday told their base to be the better man. I won't take this lying down till they issue a apology and take the full consequences of their actions instead of trying to share the burden with republican side that didn't engage in this type of behavior.

Edited by Uncle Sam

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

The dudes twitter feed is going crazy : https://twitter.com/JesseBenn?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Im not real sure what the outrage is about. He's not wrong , violent resistance wont work unless its organized, thats a tactical statement not an endorsement. 

You don't thinks it is promoting the use of violent resistance?

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

You don't understand why people would be offended at the idea that this terror attack was "understandable", or that he feels people should organize to commit acts of terror for greater effect? Man you have gone off the deep end 

• Like 2

Just now, Gary Meadows said:

You don't thinks it is promoting the use of violent resistance?

Not after reading through his twitter feed. I think he made the statement knowing thats the reaction he would get in a bit of self promotion, but in fact he was asked specifically if he was advocating using violence and he said no. 

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

That's about it for me. I don't invite insanity, violence and bigotry into my life. And, I don't associate with people who advocate it.

• Like 1

Just now, preacherman76 said:

You don't understand why people would be offended at the idea that this terror attack was "understandable", or that he feels people should organize to commit acts of terror for greater effect? Man you have gone off the deep end 

Thats just not how I read it. Maybe growing up in a right wing uber survivalist family has desensitized me to the concept of organized resistance but I dont see him advocating or promoting either.  

Edited by Farmer77

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Look at the cartoon picture he has pinned...

C377S3sUcAAkuAG.jpg

The responses on that dudes twitter feed are epic 

You ******* sick liberal I hope your daughter gets organizationally raped so it's effective Maybe then you'll stay in ur lane https://twitter.com/jessebenn/status/875049629167079425 …

I hope your tweet puts you at risk if someone shoots you or your family I'll have a Thatcher party to celebrate #liberalterrorist

Better watch your 6 you little b****

YIKES talk about giving up the moral high ground 

Edited by Farmer77

2 hours ago, Bama13 said:

Seat belt laws are tyrannical. If you are an adult then you should be allowed to choose whether you want to wear a seat belt or not. This law was passed for the benefit of the insurance companies. Just more government overreach.

Off topic but... my old man was a copper before and after they made seat belts mandatory here in Oz. And once they were mandatory the times they had to hose remains off of the road dropped remarkably. 

So sod the insurance companies, the laws are in place for the sanity of first responders.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

The responses on that dudes twitter feed are epic 

You ******* sick liberal I hope your daughter gets organizationally raped so it's effective Maybe then you'll stay in ur lane https://twitter.com/jessebenn/status/875049629167079425 …

YIKES talk about giving up the moral high ground 

Twitter isn't exactly the kinda place where morals is a priority. I've seen calls for the rape of many individuals over many subjects. Twitter is a form of internet cancer. 

• Like 2

Just now, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Off topic but... my old man was a copper before and after they made seat belts mandatory here in Oz. And once they were mandatory the times they had to hose remains off of the road dropped remarkably. 

So sod the insurance companies, the laws are in place for the sanity of first responders.

The word ejection causes nightmares for sure. 

• Like 1

Just now, Uncle Sam said:

Look at the cartoon picture he has pinned...

C377S3sUcAAkuAG.jpg

Ok so ........I dont get it can you explain? 

Edit to add I took that as another indication that dude is just trolling but im not totally sure 

Edited by Farmer77

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Ok so ........I dont get it can you explain? 

Basically the pepe the frog is being depicted as a Nazi who is critical of the left for not being tolerant before left kill him. Pepe has become a symbol of republicans defending their views against the liberal left violence and Liberals killing that symbol that represents those that are fed up with the bull from the left. It is the left associating the republicans with Nazi's and killing them.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 3