Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Guest Lili Ree

Demon Attachment

Guest Lili Ree

Hello i'v posted something before about needing a psychic medium, & i still do,but i supposibly have some type of demonic attachment.

The demon was sent to me by a black magician out of pure anger. It just won't leave. I had three people try to get rid of it. I'v even been to a priest, was told he got rid of it

but it keeps on coming back. It's just a ongoing curse. I have two names of the demon.

I don't mind skeptics commenting, but please don't be rude. This kind of thing is very real to a lot of people.

ChrLzs

Who have you spoken to so far (friends and family) and what have they said?  Have you checked that you don't have a medical condition?

Your post is rather long on claims but short on saying exactly what has happened.  How did you come to know the 'black magician' - what did you do to anger her/him?  How then did you discover the magician bit?  Do you see her/him often - why?  Who were the other three people and why did you think they would succeed?  What was the priest's denomination? What does this demon do, precisely?  What are you afraid will happen if you do nothing?

My suggestions...

1. Diarise everything and show that to anyone you discuss it with, inc. your doctor.  If you are uncomfortable with that, ask yourself why..

2. Carry your phone and familiarise yourself with the movie recording function.  As soon as something (begins to) happen/s, record it.  If the 'happenings' are not recordable... can you explain why?

And bear in mind this kind of thing is imaginary to a lot of people, too..

• Like 5

Guest Lili Ree

I have been on meds. Meds don't work. I''v tried three different kinds. There are no hauntings,but i have heard it once and people keep on telling me i have an attachment. I am a bit skeptical myself at times with certain things,but i also have an open mind when coming to the paranormal. 

back to earth
1 hour ago, Lili Ree said:

Hello i'v posted something before about needing a psychic medium, & i still do,but i supposibly have some type of demonic attachment.

The demon was sent to me by a black magician out of pure anger. It just won't leave. I had three people try to get rid of it. I'v even been to a priest, was told he got rid of it

but it keeps on coming back. It's just a ongoing curse. I have two names of the demon.

I don't mind skeptics commenting, but please don't be rude. This kind of thing is very real to a lot of people.

What are their names ? 

Edited by back to earth

Guest Lili Ree

I won't publicity say the names,but you can message me.

ellapenella
5 hours ago, Lili Ree said:

I have been on meds. Meds don't work. I''v tried three different kinds. There are no hauntings,but i have heard it once and people keep on telling me i have an attachment. I am a bit skeptical myself at times with certain things,but i also have an open mind when coming to the paranormal. 

Skeptical?

Matthew 12:43-45English Standard Version (ESV)

Return of an Unclean Spirit

43 “When the unclean spirit has gone out of a person, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, but finds none. 44 Then it says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’ And when it comes, it finds the house empty, swept, and put in order. 45 Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they enter and dwell there, and the last state of that person is worse than the first. So also will it be with this evil generation.”

• Like 2

John from Lowell
7 hours ago, Lili Ree said:

This kind of thing is very real to a lot of people.

Hello,

Yes it is. My understanding is that the solution is to elevate yourself to a high energetic vibration. You can exorcise a demon however if you do not want it returning, you need to be at a place where it will Want to Avoid you.

If you yourself have anger management issues, this can be a difficult task. I wish you the best.

John

ellapenella
39 minutes ago, John from Lowell said:

Hello,

Yes it is. My understanding is that the solution is to elevate yourself to a high energetic vibration. You can exorcise a demon however if you do not want it returning, you need to be at a place where it will Want to Avoid you.

If you yourself have anger management issues, this can be a difficult task. I wish you the best.

John

I know a place, it's where you invite Jesus into.