Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bachelors grove

rock7217

We went to bachelors grove last year in oct, and again this year about 2 weeks ago. I have many pictures of unexplained things that I will post here. The reason I am on here is because the other forum I am in, no one seems to post to it any longer. Here are the pics from last year, and I will be posting pics from a couple weeks ago soon. We are going back this weekend, fathers day. to find the Keebler tree.

100_1880.JPG

These are all pictures I took personaly, and did not notice anything until I went through the pics when I got home. It won't let me add anymore pics, but I have a few more.

Edited by rock7217
cannot add pics

Although number three does look quite intriguing the more you look at it, I would say they are all cases of pareidolia and nothing more unfortunately.  

• Like 3

I'm with Stiff on this one. I'm not sure what I should be seeing here but I don't see anything other than trees and leaves.

• Like 1

Hello there rock7217, welcome to UM.

Thank you for sharing your pictures but I have to agree with the other posters, I can't see anything either apart from trees and leaves - sorry.

Can you tell us please what are you seeing in them that you're trying to show us?

Welcome to UM, rock7217, :st

I agree with Stiff and Imaginary on this. What is it you think you can see in the photos? If all you see at the time of taking the photos is trees then I think we can safely say that's all there is. 

edit to say: 'and Still Waters too' :D who nipped in a nano-second before me!

Edited by ouija ouija
  • Like 1

Where are the full size photos so we can better see what you've drawn around?

Welcome to UM rock :st Please, take time to read the site rules, check out some threads, and enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

Glad to see those are daytime pics, where were they all taken? And a word of caution about hunting for the Keebler tree- there's a lot of brambles and overgrowth, ticks and skeeters back down that way, way worse than around the cemetery proper.