Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Offering rune pulls, limited amount/time

rashore

It's been a while since I've offered a rune pulls for folks, and the time feels right for offering it again. As I have done in previous rune pull offerings, I have a fairly strict set of rules for this.

I offer a one or three rune pull. Since I try to do these readings as blind as possible, I only accept posts that only say one or three pulls- any other questions or statements or requests of otherwise information will be ignored.
I only engage these rune pulls as public- only public requests, and I give the readings publicly here in this thread.

For folks that may be wondering what rune pulls are, or what reference of meanings I'm giving when I give the results. For folks that are wondering what rune pulls are or which set of meanings I'm using, here's a handy PDF. http://coreyemmah.weebly.com/uploads/2/2/1/8/22181700/blum_-_new_book_of_runes.pdf

So... I'm offering a limited amount of runes pulls- 9 of them. The sign up sheet will be open till all 9 requests are taken, or till tomorrow evening regardless on if the sheet is filled or not. I will not accept requests over 9 or after tomorrow evening for this thread. After requests are in, I will do the pulls, and post everyones readings over the weekend.

Again, please if you put in a request, only tell me if you want one rune or three runes.

I `ll have three please.

Ok, nine people have signed up, so the sign up sheet is now closed. Thanks to the folks that have made requests! I'll be doing the pulls and getting the readings up before the weekend is done :tu:

• Like 3

Again, thanks for signing up folks! I would appreciate it if folks gave their readings a like, or a post in the thread indicating if you came and read your reading. I like to know if folks come back and actually read their reading or not. If folks would like to leave feedback, that's extra great- I like to know how accurate or not the pulls are too.

Please keep in mind I don't try to interpret the runes for you.. I got no idea what these runes may or may not mean to you. I do always give the full rune meanings, with the right side up and reverse meanings. Runes are kind of fluid, and knowing what the right side up is can help one understand their reverse position if they get one.

So that said... I'll quote the requestor and post their reading in reply.

On 6/15/2017 at 9:32 AM, Timonthy said:

One pull

Your pull was Berkana

Berkana
Another of the Cycle Runes, Berkana denotes a form of fertility that fosters growth both symbolically
and actually. The growth may occur in affairs of the world, family matters, one's relationship to one's
Self or to the Divine.
A Rune that leads to blossoming and ripening, Berkana is concerned with the flow of beings into their
new forms. Its action is gentle, penetrating, and pervasive.
What is called for here is going into things deeply, with care and awareness. First disperse resistance,
then accomplish the work. For this to happen, your will must be clear and controlled, your motives
correct. Any dark corners should be cleansed; this must be carried out diligently and sometimes with
expert help. Modesty, patience, fairness and generosity are called for here. Once resistance is
dispersed and rectification carried out and seen to hold firm, then, through steadfastness and right
attitude, the blossoming can occur.
Reversed: Events or, more likely, aspects of character interfere with the growth of new life. You may
feel dismay at failing to take right action. But rather than dismay, what is called for is diligence. You
may be required to fertilize the ground again, but through correct preparation, growth is assured.
Examine what has occurred, your role in it, your needs, the needs of others. Are you placing your
wants before the needs of others? Strip away until you can identify the obstacles to growth in this
situation. Then, penetrating gently, imitate the wind.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2017 at 0:16 PM, SunflowerLover said:

Three pull for me, rashore. Thank you in advance for your time. 

Your pull was Raido reversed, Fehu, Ehwaz

Raido
This Rune is concerned with communication, with the attunement of something that has two sides, two
elements, and with the ultimate reunion that comes at the end of the journey, when what is above and
what is below are united and of one mind.
Inner worth mounts here, and at such a time you must remember that you are not intended to rely
entirely upon your own power, but rather to ask what constitutes right action. Ask through prayer,
through addressing your own knowing, the Witness Self, the teacher within. Not intent on movement,
be content to wait; while you wait, keep on removing resistances. As the obstructions give way, all
remorse arising from 'trying to make it happen' disappears.
The journey is toward self-healing, self-change and union. You are concerned here with nothing less
than unobstructed, perfect union. But the union of Heaven and Earth cannot be forced. Regulate any
excesses in your life. Material advantages must not weigh heavily on this journey of the self toward
the Self. Stand apart even from like-minded others; the notion of strength in numbers does not apply,
for this part of the journey cannot be shared.
Another of the Cycle Runes, Raido represents the soul's journey and has within it the element of joy,
for the end is in sight. No longer burdened by what you've left behind, Heaven and Earth unite within
you to support you on your way. A simple prayer for the soul's journey is:
I will to will Thy will.
Reversed: Receiving this Rune Reversed alerts you to be particularly attentive to personal
relationships. At this time, ruptures are more likely than reconciliations. Effort will be required to keep
your good humour. Whatever happens, how you respond is up to you.
The requirements of your process may totally disrupt what you had intended. Hoped-for outcomes
may elude you. And yet what you regard as detours, inconveniences, disruptions, obstacles and even
failures and deaths, will actually be rerouting opportunities, with union and reunion as the only
abiding destinations.

Fehu
Fehu is a Rune of fulfilment: ambition satisfied, love fulfilled, rewards received. It promises
nourishment, from the most worldly to the sacred and Divine. Moreover, if the ancient hermetic
principle 'As above so below' is true, then we are also here to nourish God.

This Rune calls for a deep probing of the meaning of profit and gain in your life. Look with care to
know whether it is wealth and possessions you require for your well-being, or rather self-rule and the
growth of a will.
Another concern of Fehu is conserving what has already been gained. It urges vigilance and continual
mindfulness, especially in times of good fortune, for it is then that we are likely to collapse ourselves
into our success on the one hand, or to behave recklessly on the other. Enjoy your good fortune and
remember to share it; the mark of the well-nourished self is the willingness and ability to nourish
others.
Reversed: There may be considerable frustration in your life if you draw Fehu Reversed, a wide range
of dispossessions reaching from the trivial to the severe. You fall short in your efforts, you reach out
and miss, you watch helplessly while what you've gained dwindles away. Observe what is happening.
Examine these events from an open perspective and ask, 'What lesson do I need to learn from this in
my life?'
Even if there is occasion for joy, do not let yourself be seduced into mindless joyousness. Reversed,
this Rune indicates that doubtful situations are abundant and come in many forms and guises. You are
being put in touch with the shadow side of possessions. Yet all this is part of coming to be and passing
away, and not that which abides. In dealing with Fehu Reversed, you have an opportunity to recognize
where your true nourishment lies.

Ehwaz
Ehwaz is a Rune of transit, transition and movement; of physical shifts, new dwelling places, new
attitudes or new life. It also signifies movement in the sense of improving or bettering any situation.
There is about this Rune a sense of gradual development and steady progress, with the accompanying
notion of slow growth through numerous shifts and changes. This could apply to the growth of a
business or to the development of an idea. A relationship may need to undergo changes if it is to
maintain growth and life. Moral effort and steadfastness are called for when you draw Ehwaz, another
of the Cycle Runes. Let it be said this way: 'As I cultivate my own nature, all else follows.'
This Rune's symbol is the horse, and it signifies the inseparable bond between horse and rider. Bronze
Age artefacts show a horse drawing the sun across the sky. Here, this Rune is saying, you have
progressed far enough to feel a measure of safety in your position. It is time to turn again and face the
future reassured, prepared to share the good fortune that comes. The sharing is significant since it
relates to the sun's power to foster life and illuminate all things with its light.
Reversed: Movement that appears to block. Be certain that what you are doing - or not doing - is
timely. You have simply to recognize that not all opportunities are appropriate, that not all possibilities
are open to you. The opportunity at hand may be precisely to avoid action. If you are feeling at a loss,
unclear about the need to act, consider what is timely to your nature, and remember: what is yours will
come to you.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2017 at 0:18 PM, kartikg said:

Three for me please. 

Your pull was Othila reversed, Jera, Perth

Othila
This is a time of separating paths. Old skins must be shed, outmoded relationships discarded. When
this Rune appears in a spread, a peeling away is called for. Part of the Cycle of Initiation, Othila is a
Rune of radical severance.
The proper action here is submission and, quite possibly, retreat - knowing how and when to retreat
and possessing the firmness of will to carry it out.
Property is associated with Othila, for it is the Rune of acquisition and benefits. However, the benefits
you receive, the inheritance, may be derived from something you must give up. Such a surrender can
be particularly difficult when that which you are called upon to abandon is an aspect of your
behaviour, or some part of your cultural inheritance. For then you must look closely at what, until
now, you have proudly claimed as your birthright. Whether it is your attachment to your position in
society, to the work you do or even to your beliefs about your own nature, the separation called for
will free you to become more truly who you are.
Reversed: Now is not a time to be bound by old conditioning, old authority. Consider not only what
will benefit you but also what will benefit others, and act according to the light you possess now in
your life. Because you may be called upon to undertake a radical departure from old ways, total
honesty is required. Otherwise, through negligence or refusal to see clearly, you may cause pain to
others and damage to yourself.Adaptability and skilful means are the methods to cultivate at this time. Yet you must wait for the
universe to act. Receiving this Rune, remember: we do without doing and everything gets done.

Jera
A Rune of beneficial outcomes, Jera applies to any activity or endeavour to which you are committed.
Be aware, however, that no quick results can be expected. A span of time is always involved; hence
the key words 'one year', symbolizing a full cycle before the reaping, the harvest or deliverance.
You have prepared the ground and planted the seed. Now you must cultivate with care. To those
whose labour has a long season, a long coming to term, Jera offers encouragement of success. Know
that the outcome is in the keeping of Providence and continue to persevere.
Remember the old story about the farmer who was so eager to assist his crops that he went out at night
and tugged on the new shoots. There is no way to push the river; equally, you cannot hasten the
harvest. Be mindful that patience is essential for the recognition and acceptance of your own process
which, in its season, leads to the harvest of the self.

Perth
A hieratic or mystery Rune, Perth points to that which is beyond our frail manipulative powers. This
Rune is on the side of Heaven, the Unknowable, and has associations with the phoenix, that mystical
bird which consumes itself in the fire and then rises from its own ashes. Its ways are secret and hidden.
Powerful forces of change are at work here. Yet what is achieved is not easily or readily shared. After
all, becoming whole, the means of it, is a profound secret.
On the side of the earthly or mundane, there may well be surprises; unexpected gains are not unlikely.
On the side of human nature, this Rune is symbolized by the flight of the eagle. Soaring flight, free
from entanglement, lifting yourself above the endless ebb and flow of ordinary life to acquire broader
vision - all this is indicated here. This is the Rune of questing.
Another of the Cycle Runes, Perth is concerned with the deepest stratum of being, with the bedrock on
which your destiny is founded. Nothing external matters here, except as it shows you its inner
reflection. For some, drawing Perth means experiencmg a psychic death. If need be, let go of
everything, no exceptions, no exclusions. Nothing less than renewal of the Spirit is at stake.
Reversed: A counsel against expecting too much, or expecting in the ordinary way, for the old way
has come to an end: you simply cannot repeat the old and not suffer. Call in your scattered energies,
concentrate on your own life at this moment, your own requirements for growth. More important,
Perth counsels you neither to focus on outcomes, nor to bind yourself with the memory of past
achievements. In doing so, you rob yourself of a true present, which is the only time in which self-
change can be realized.
You may feel overwhelmed with exhaustion from meeting obstruction upon obstruction in your
passage. Yet you always have a choice: you can see all this apparent negativity as bad luck, or you can
recognize it as an obstacle course, a challenge specific to the initiation you are presently undergoing.
Then each setback, each humiliation, becomes a test of character. When your inner being is shifting
and reforming on a deep level, patience, constancy and perseverance are called for. So stay centred,
see the humour, and keep on keeping on.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2017 at 0:31 PM, freetoroam said:

I `ll have three please.

Your pull was Nauthiz reverse, Berkana reversed, Teiwaz

Nauthiz
The necessity of dealing with severe constraint is the lesson of Nauthiz. The positive aspects of this
Rune represent the limitations we directly cause ourselves. Its negative side attracts limitations from
those around us. Both can be equally difficult to handle.
The role of Nauthiz is to identify our 'shadow', our dark or repressed side, areas where growth has
been stunted, resulting in weaknesses that we project onto others. Don't take this world personally, this
Rune is saying. Work with the shadow, examine what it is inside you that magnetizes misfortune into
your life. When at last you can look upon Nauthiz with a smile, you will recognize the troubles,
denials and setbacks of life as your teachers, guides and allies.
The need for restraint is unquestionable here. Drawing this Rune indicates that there will be holdups,
reasons to reconsider your plans carefully. There is work to be done on your self. So take it on with
good will and show perseverance.
This is a time to pay off old debts, to restore, if not harmony, at least balance. So mend, restore,
redress: when fishermen can't go to sea they repair nets. Let the constraints of this time serve you in
righting your relationship to your Self. Be mindful that rectification comes before progress. And once
again, consider the uses of adversity.
Reversed: As part of the Cycle of Initiation, Nauthiz is the great teacher disguised as the bringer of
pain and limitation. It has been said that only at the point of greatest darkness do we become aware of
the light within us by which we come to recognize the true creative power of the self.
When something within us is disowned, that which is disowned wreaks havoc. A cleansing is required
here; in undertaking it you fund a will and strengthen character. Begin with what is most difficult and
proceed to what is easy. Or, conversely, begin with what is easy and proceed to that which is most
difficult. Either way, remember that 'suffering', in its original sense, merely meant-'undergoing'. Thus
you may be required to undergo the dark side of your passage, and bring it into the light. Controlling
your anger, restraining your impulses, keeping your faith firm - all this is at issue here. Modesty and
good temper are essential at such a time.

Berkana
Another of the Cycle Runes, Berkana denotes a form of fertility that fosters growth both symbolically
and actually. The growth may occur in affairs of the world, family matters, one's relationship to one's
Self or to the Divine.
A Rune that leads to blossoming and ripening, Berkana is concerned with the flow of beings into their
new forms. Its action is gentle, penetrating, and pervasive.
What is called for here is going into things deeply, with care and awareness. First disperse resistance,
then accomplish the work. For this to happen, your will must be clear and controlled, your motives
correct. Any dark corners should be cleansed; this must be carried out diligently and sometimes with
expert help. Modesty, patience, fairness and generosity are called for here. Once resistance is
dispersed and rectification carried out and seen to hold firm, then, through steadfastness and right
attitude, the blossoming can occur.
Reversed: Events or, more likely, aspects of character interfere with the growth of new life. You may
feel dismay at failing to take right action. But rather than dismay, what is called for is diligence. You
may be required to fertilize the ground again, but through correct preparation, growth is assured.
Examine what has occurred, your role in it, your needs, the needs of others. Are you placing your
wants before the needs of others? Strip away until you can identify the obstacles to growth in this
situation. Then, penetrating gently, imitate the wind.

Teiwaz
This is the Rune of the Spiritual Warrior. Always the battle for the Spiritual Warrior is with the self.
Funding a will through action yet unattached to outcomes, able to be radically alone, remaining
mindful that all you can really do is stay out of your own way and let the will of Heaven flow through
you - these are among the hallmarks of the Spiritual Warrior.
Embodied in this Rune is the energy of discrimination, the sword like quality that enables you to cut
away the old, the dead, the extraneous. And yet, with Teiwaz comes certain knowledge that the
universe always has the first move. Patience is the virtue of this Rune, and it recalls the words of St
Augustine that the reward of patience is patience.
Here, you are asked to look within, to delve down to the foundations of your life itself. Only in so
doing can you hope to deal with the deepest needs of your nature and to tap into your most profound
resources. The moulding of character is at issue when Teiwaz appears in your spread.
Associated with this Rune are the sun, masculine energy, the active principle. The urge toward
conquest is prominent here, especially self-conquest, which is a lifelong pursuit and calls for
awareness, single-mindedness and the willingness to undergo your passage with compassion and in
total trust.
In issues of relationship, devotion to a cause, an idea or a path of conduct, the Warrior Rune counsels
perseverance, although at times the kind of perseverance required is patience.
Teiwaz is a Rune of courage and dedication. In ancient times it was this glyph that warriors painted on
their shields before battle. Now, the same symbol strengthens your resolve in the struggle of the Self
with self.
Reversed: The danger is that through hasty or ill-timed action, energy leaks out or is spilled away. If
an association is short-lived, do not grieve, but know that it has fulfilled its span. Matters of trust and
confidence are at issue here, and with them the authenticity of your way of going through the world.
Teiwaz reversed calls for examining your motives. Is it self-conquest with which you are concerned,
or are you trying to dominate another? Are you lusting after outcomes, or are you focused on the task
for its own sake?
You will find the answers within yourself, not in outside advice. When you consult the Runes, you are
consulting the Self. This is the action proper to a Spiritual Warrior.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2017 at 3:09 PM, sammy30 said:

Three please.

Your pull was Inguz, Ehwaz, Fehu reversed

Inguz
This Rune is akin to the moon, the intuitive part of our nature, with its urge toward harmonizing and
adjusting in the sphere of personal relationships. Inguz embodies the need to share, the yearning to be
desired, a search after similarities.
The completion of beginnings is what Inguz requires. It may mark a time of joyous deliverance, of
new life, a new path. A Rune of great power, drawing it means that you now have the strength to
achieve completion, resolution, from which comes a new beginning. Above all, completion is crucial
here. It may be timely that you complete some project now; if so, make that your first priority. Perhaps
a difficult state of mind can be resolved, clarified, turned around. Drawing this Rune indicates that you
must fertilize the ground for your own deliverance.
All things change and we cannot live permanently amid obstructions. Inguz signals your emergence
from a closed chrysalis state. As you resolve and clear away the old, you will experience a release
from tension and uncertainty.
You may be required to free yourself from a rut, habit or relationship; from some deep cultural or
behavioural pattern, some activity that was quite proper to the self you are leaving behind. The period
at or just before birth is often a dangerous one. Movement involves danger, yet movement that is
timely leads out of danger. Now it is time to enter the delivery room.
Another of the Cycle Runes, Inguz counsels preparation. Being centred and grounded, freeing yourself
from all unwanted influences, and seeing the humour, you are indeed prepared to open yourself to the
will of Heaven, and can await your deliverance with calm certainty.

Ehwaz
Ehwaz is a Rune of transit, transition and movement; of physical shifts, new dwelling places, new
attitudes or new life. It also signifies movement in the sense of improving or bettering any situation.
There is about this Rune a sense of gradual development and steady progress, with the accompanying
notion of slow growth through numerous shifts and changes. This could apply to the growth of a
business or to the development of an idea. A relationship may need to undergo changes if it is to
maintain growth and life. Moral effort and steadfastness are called for when you draw Ehwaz, another
of the Cycle Runes. Let it be said this way: 'As I cultivate my own nature, all else follows.'
This Rune's symbol is the horse, and it signifies the inseparable bond between horse and rider. Bronze
Age artefacts show a horse drawing the sun across the sky. Here, this Rune is saying, you have
progressed far enough to feel a measure of safety in your position. It is time to turn again and face the
future reassured, prepared to share the good fortune that comes. The sharing is significant since it
relates to the sun's power to foster life and illuminate all things with its light.
Reversed: Movement that appears to block. Be certain that what you are doing - or not doing - is
timely. You have simply to recognize that not all opportunities are appropriate, that not all possibilities
are open to you. The opportunity at hand may be precisely to avoid action. If you are feeling at a loss,
unclear about the need to act, consider what is timely to your nature, and remember: what is yours will
come to you.

Fehu
Fehu is a Rune of fulfilment: ambition satisfied, love fulfilled, rewards received. It promises
nourishment, from the most worldly to the sacred and Divine. Moreover, if the ancient hermetic

This Rune calls for a deep probing of the meaning of profit and gain in your life. Look with care to
know whether it is wealth and possessions you require for your well-being, or rather self-rule and the
growth of a will.
Another concern of Fehu is conserving what has already been gained. It urges vigilance and continual
mindfulness, especially in times of good fortune, for it is then that we are likely to collapse ourselves
into our success on the one hand, or to behave recklessly on the other. Enjoy your good fortune and
remember to share it; the mark of the well-nourished self is the willingness and ability to nourish
others.
Reversed: There may be considerable frustration in your life if you draw Fehu Reversed, a wide range
of dispossessions reaching from the trivial to the severe. You fall short in your efforts, you reach out
and miss, you watch helplessly while what you've gained dwindles away. Observe what is happening.
Examine these events from an open perspective and ask, 'What lesson do I need to learn from this in
my life?'
Even if there is occasion for joy, do not let yourself be seduced into mindless joyousness. Reversed,
this Rune indicates that doubtful situations are abundant and come in many forms and guises. You are
being put in touch with the shadow side of possessions. Yet all this is part of coming to be and passing
away, and not that which abides. In dealing with Fehu Reversed, you have an opportunity to recognize

On 6/15/2017 at 11:52 PM, hollyberry said:

3 pulls please:)

Your pull was Othila, Jera, Hagalaz

Othila
This is a time of separating paths. Old skins must be shed, outmoded relationships discarded. When
this Rune appears in a spread, a peeling away is called for. Part of the Cycle of Initiation, Othila is a
The proper action here is submission and, quite possibly, retreat - knowing how and when to retreat
Property is associated with Othila, for it is the Rune of acquisition and benefits. However, the benefits
you receive, the inheritance, may be derived from something you must give up. Such a surrender can
be particularly difficult when that which you are called upon to abandon is an aspect of your
behaviour, or some part of your cultural inheritance. For then you must look closely at what, until
now, you have proudly claimed as your birthright. Whether it is your attachment to your position in
society, to the work you do or even to your beliefs about your own nature, the separation called for
Reversed: Now is not a time to be bound by old conditioning, old authority. Consider not only what
will benefit you but also what will benefit others, and act according to the light you possess now in
your life. Because you may be called upon to undertake a radical departure from old ways, total
honesty is required. Otherwise, through negligence or refusal to see clearly, you may cause pain to
others and damage to yourself.Adaptability and skilful means are the methods to cultivate at this time. Yet you must wait for the
universe to act. Receiving this Rune, remember: we do without doing and everything gets done.

Jera
A Rune of beneficial outcomes, Jera applies to any activity or endeavour to which you are committed.
Be aware, however, that no quick results can be expected. A span of time is always involved; hence
the key words 'one year', symbolizing a full cycle before the reaping, the harvest or deliverance.
You have prepared the ground and planted the seed. Now you must cultivate with care. To those
whose labour has a long season, a long coming to term, Jera offers encouragement of success. Know
Remember the old story about the farmer who was so eager to assist his crops that he went out at night
and tugged on the new shoots. There is no way to push the river; equally, you cannot hasten the
harvest. Be mindful that patience is essential for the recognition and acceptance of your own process

Hagalaz
Change, freedom, invention and liberation are all attributes of this Rune. Drawing it indicates a
pressing need within the psyche to break free from constricting identification with material reality and
to experience the world of archetypal mind.
The Rune of elemental disruption, of events that seem to be totally beyond your control, Hagalaz has
only an upright position, and yet it always operates through reversal. When you draw this Rune,
expect disruption, for it is the great Awakener, although the form the awakening takes may vary.
Perhaps you will experience a gradual feeling of coming to your senses, as though you were emerging
from a long sleep. Then again, the onset of power may be such as to rip away the fabric of what you
previously knew as your reality, your security, your understanding of yourself, your work,
relationships or beliefs.
Be aware, however, that what operates here is not ultimately an outside force, not a situation of you-at-
the-mercy-of-externals. Your own nature is creating what is happening, and you are not without
power. The strength you have funded until now in your life is your support and guide at a time when
everything you've taken for granted is being challenged.
Receiving this Rune alerts you: you may sustain loss or damage - a relationship fails, plans go awry, a
source of supply dries up. But do not be dismayed; you are forewarned and, therefore, encouraged to
understand and accept what occurs as necessary for your growth.
The more severe the disruption in your life, the more significant and timely the requirements for your
growth. Another of the Cycle Runes, the term 'radical discontinuity' best describes the action of
Hagalaz at its most forceful. The universe and your own soul are demanding that you do, indeed, grow.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2017 at 4:46 AM, Daffy123 said:

I'll take one please!

Your pull was Dagaz

Dagaz
Here is the final Rune belonging to the Cycle of Initiation. Drawing Dagaz can signal a major shift or
breakthrough in the process of self-change, a complete transformation in attitude - a 180-degree turn.
For some, the transition is so radical that they no longer continue to live the ordinary life in the
ordinary way.
Because the timing is right, the outcome is assured although not, from the present vantage point,
predictable. In each life there comes at least one moment which, if recognized and seized, transforms
the course of that life forever. Rely, therefore, on radical trust, even though the moment may call for
you to leap, empty-handed, into the void. With this Rune your Warrior nature reveals itself.
If Dagaz is followed by the Blank Rune, the magnitude of the transformation might be so total as to
portend a death, the successful conclusion of your passage.
A major period of achievement and prosperity is often introduced by this Rune. The darkness is
behind you; daylight has come. However, as always, you are reminded not to collapse yourself into the
future or to behave recklessly in your new situation. Considerable hard work can be involved in a time
of transformation. Undertake to do it joyfully.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, philly said:

I would like to have three rune pulls. Thank you!

Your pull was Odin, Fehu, Ehwaz

Odin, The Blank Rune
Blank is the end, blank the beginning. This is the Rune of total trust and should be taken as exciting
evidence of your most immediate contact with your own true destiny which, time and again, rises like
the phoenix from the ashes of what we call fate.
The Blank Rune can portend a death. But that death is usually symbolic, and may relate to any part of
your life as you are living it now. Relinquishing control is the ultimate challenge for the Spiritual
Warrior.
Here the Unknowable informs you that it is in motion in your life. In that blankness is held undiluted
potential. At the same time both pregnant and empty, it comprehends the totality of being, all that is to
be actualized. And if, indeed, there are 'matters hidden by the gods', you need only remember: what
beckons is the creative power of the unknown.
Drawing the Blank Rune may bring to the surface your deepest fears. Will I fail? Will I be abandoned?
Will it all be taken away? And yet your highest good, your truest possibilities and all your fertile
dreams are held within that blankness.
Willingness and permitting are what this Rune requires, for how can you exercise control over what is
not yet in form? The Blank Rune often calls for no less an act of courage than the empty-handed leap
into the void. Drawing it is a direct test of Faith.
The Blank Rune represents the path of karma -the sum total of your actions and of their consequences.
At the same time, this Rune teaches that the very debts of old karma shift and evolve as you shift and
evolve. Nothing is predestined: the obstacles on your path can become the gateways that lead to new
beginnings.
Whenever you draw the Blank Rune, take heart: know that the work of self-change is progressing in
your life.
I no longer try to change outer things. They are simply a reflection. I change my inner perception and
the outer reveals the beauty so long obscured by my own attitude. I concentrate on my inner vision
and find my outer view transformed. I find myself attuned to the grandeur of life and in unison with the
perfect order of the universe.

Fehu

growth of a will.
others.
my life?'

Ehwaz
come to you.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Overdueleaf said:

three pulls please

thank you very much!

Your pull was Algiz reversed, Nauthiz, Sowelu

Algiz
Control of the emotions is at issue here. During times of transition, shifts in life course and accelerated
self-change, it is important not to collapse yourself into your emotions - the highs as well as the lows.
New opportunities and challenges are typical of this Rune. And with them may come trespasses and
unwanted influences.
Algiz serves as a mirror for the Spiritual Warrior, the one whose battle is always with the self. The
protection of the Warrior is like the warning rustle of the sedge grass or like the curved horns of the
elk, for both serve to keep open space around you. Remain mindful that timely action and correct
conduct are the only true protection. If you find yourself feeling pain, observe the pain, stay with it.
Don't try to pull down the veil and escape from life by denying what is happening. You will progress;
knowing that is your protection.
Reversed: Be thoughtful about your health. Do not add to the burdens others are carrying. Look
carefully at the associations you form at this time. If you see fit to become involved with people who
are using you, remain conscious of that fact and take responsibility for your own position; then you
can only benefit. Regardless of whether your enterprise prospers or suffers, do not be concerned: you
may not win, but you will never lose, for you will always learn from what takes place. Temperance
and courtesy are the sinews of this Rune's protective powers.

Nauthiz
The necessity of dealing with severe constraint is the lesson of Nauthiz. The positive aspects of this
Rune represent the limitations we directly cause ourselves. Its negative side attracts limitations from
those around us. Both can be equally difficult to handle.
The role of Nauthiz is to identify our 'shadow', our dark or repressed side, areas where growth has
been stunted, resulting in weaknesses that we project onto others. Don't take this world personally, this
Rune is saying. Work with the shadow, examine what it is inside you that magnetizes misfortune into
your life. When at last you can look upon Nauthiz with a smile, you will recognize the troubles,
The need for restraint is unquestionable here. Drawing this Rune indicates that there will be holdups,
reasons to reconsider your plans carefully. There is work to be done on your self. So take it on with
good will and show perseverance.
This is a time to pay off old debts, to restore, if not harmony, at least balance. So mend, restore,
redress: when fishermen can't go to sea they repair nets. Let the constraints of this time serve you in
righting your relationship to your Self. Be mindful that rectification comes before progress. And once
again, consider the uses of adversity.
Reversed: As part of the Cycle of Initiation, Nauthiz is the great teacher disguised as the bringer of
pain and limitation. It has been said that only at the point of greatest darkness do we become aware of
the light within us by which we come to recognize the true creative power of the self.
When something within us is disowned, that which is disowned wreaks havoc. A cleansing is required
here; in undertaking it you fund a will and strengthen character. Begin with what is most difficult and
proceed to what is easy. Or, conversely, begin with what is easy and proceed to that which is most
difficult. Either way, remember that 'suffering', in its original sense, merely meant-'undergoing'. Thus
you may be required to undergo the dark side of your passage, and bring it into the light. Controlling
your anger, restraining your impulses, keeping your faith firm - all this is at issue here. Modesty and
good temper are essential at such a time.

Sowelu
This Rune stands for wholeness, that which your nature requires. It embodies the impulse toward self-
realization and indicates the path you must follow, not from ulterior motives but from the core of your
individuality.
Seeking after wholeness is the Spiritual Warrior's quest. And yet what you are striving to become in
actuality is what you, by nature, already are. You must become conscious of your essence and bring it
into form, express it in a creative way. A Rune of great power, making energy available to you,
Sowelu marks a time for regeneration right down to the cellular level.
Although this Rune has no Reversed position, there is reason for caution. You may see fit to withdraw,
to retreat in the face of a pressing situation, especially if events or people are demanding that you
expend your energy now. Know that such a retreat is a retreat in strength, and that it can indicate the
need for a voyage inward for centring, for balance. Timely retreat is among the skills of the Spiritual
Warrior.
At the same time, for some, this Rune counsels opening yourself up, letting the Light into a part of
your life that has been secret, shut away. To accomplish this may call for profound recognitions, for
admitting to yourself something that you have long denied.

There is a caution here not to give yourself airs. Even in a time of bountiful energy, you are required to
face and vanquish your refusal to let right action flow through you. Nourish this capacity, for it is a
mark of true humility.
Practise the art of doing without doing: aim yourself truly and then maintain your aim without
manipulative effort. Meditate on Christ's words: I can of mine own self do nothing. For by our own
power we do nothing. Even in loving, it is Love that loves through us. This way of thinking and being
integrates new energies and permits you to flow into wholeness, which is the ultimate goal of the
Spiritual Warrior.

2 hours ago, rashore said:

you will recognize the troubles,

2 hours ago, rashore said:

And yet, with Teiwaz comes certain knowledge that the
universe always has the first move

All very interesting, the two above I can relate to, very much so.

I have also read the others, this too is interesting. What i really find interesting is reading runes for other posters whom we are in general agreement on in certain topics....to compare. 

Thankyou rashore,

• Like 1

Dagaz is exactly what I expected to come up if this worked... so there's that for some feedback. 

Final rune in cycle of initiation... doesn't get any more literal and specific for what I was wondering about precisely before requesting this reading, and everything that follows in the little writeup is good reassurance (I think..). It would take a while to explain thoroughly plus I had no plan to really go into it on public forum ever but  just so you have an idea for feedback I guess ..

I'll likely start doubting/trying to be super cerebral about it and blaming all sorts of other things again, and as if I hadn't been warned...

stuff is scary either way, right now 

hah

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 9:44 AM, rashore said:

Your pull was Othila, Jera, Hagalaz

Othila

Jera

Hagalaz
Change, freedom, invention and liberation are all attributes of this Rune. Drawing it indicates a
pressing need within the psyche to break free from constricting identification with material reality and
to experience the world of archetypal mind.
The Rune of elemental disruption, of events that seem to be totally beyond your control, Hagalaz has
only an upright position, and yet it always operates through reversal. When you draw this Rune,
expect disruption, for it is the great Awakener, although the form the awakening takes may vary.
Perhaps you will experience a gradual feeling of coming to your senses, as though you were emerging
from a long sleep. Then again, the onset of power may be such as to rip away the fabric of what you
previously knew as your reality, your security, your understanding of yourself, your work,
relationships or beliefs.
Be aware, however, that what operates here is not ultimately an outside force, not a situation of you-at-
the-mercy-of-externals. Your own nature is creating what is happening, and you are not without
power. The strength you have funded until now in your life is your support and guide at a time when
everything you've taken for granted is being challenged.
Receiving this Rune alerts you: you may sustain loss or damage - a relationship fails, plans go awry, a
source of supply dries up. But do not be dismayed; you are forewarned and, therefore, encouraged to
understand and accept what occurs as necessary for your growth.
The more severe the disruption in your life, the more significant and timely the requirements for your
growth. Another of the Cycle Runes, the term 'radical discontinuity' best describes the action of
Hagalaz at its most forceful. The universe and your own soul are demanding that you do, indeed, grow.

Spot on! Thanks so much Rashore!:P

• Like 1

On 2017-6-17 at 11:42 AM, rashore said:

Your pull was Inguz, Ehwaz, Fehu reversed

Thank you very much, makes sense.

• Like 1