Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dr. Brain's Iraq War Site

Dr.Brain

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Dr.Brain

• albaqwerty

• Vox

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr.Brain, I can't that site to work, all I get is a search engine page of some sort - can you check the URL to make sure it's right, thanks.

The site worked for me Saruman . It's pretty nicely laid out too .

Dr . Brain did a good job of it .

Dr. Brain,

That's the URL i'm referring to, it simply redirects straight to 'web1000search.com'.

The domain 'schoolreference.com' doesnt even work, it's been registered, but has no content at all - it still links straight to the web host's home page.

Either you've got the URL wrong, or your site has been taken down or no longer exists.

sad.gif

Dr B..... I get the same as SaRuMaN..... unsure.gif

Hmmmm.........the site works for me also, on two different computers with different versions of IE browser - 4.0 & 5.0. By the way, your school project is very well done, Dr. Brain.

Not sure why you are being redirected, it may be because there isn't a www. designation at the beginning of the address. Try this to see if it brings the page up, this also worked for me;

http://www.usiraqwar.schoolreference.com

Or alternately, one of his secondary pages;

http://www.usiraqwar.schoolreference.com/b.../biography.html

Magikman unsure.gif

Edited by Magikman

It's very strange for a site not to work at all for some people, and work fine for others.

Either the site is having technical problems and it's working some of the time and not working at other times, or the web host has a redirection script running that stops people based on country/connection/browser from accessing the site.

Adding 'www' doesn't seem to be making any difference, and nor does linking straight to one of the other pages. I had a look on Google for some other sites hosted by 'schoolreference.com' and found that they all worked perfectly.

Very strange all round. blink.gif

Nope i can't get either of Dr Brains links to work either.

Guest Guest

Sorry but this is a very poor website.

The statements or 'facts' are laughable. You really don't know enough about the situation to be creating a website on it.

*"Removing Saddam Will Punish 9/11 Perpetrators"

How would removing him punish Bin Laden??? Even if their were links to Al-Quaeda - it would still be no skin off Bin Laden's nose.

*"Experts 'Discover' Prohibited Missile in Iraq"

1) There are no experts on the front line, hence reports that are first sent back will be from front line troops who may or may not know what a) They are looking at and cool.gif whether it is prohibited or not

2) All that has been reported is that chemical plants have been found that are "SUSPECTED" to be places where Saddam "COULD" have developed chemical weapons.

*"Bin Laden Tape Proves Iraq Connection "

I don't I have heard of any tape that proves this. If there is and you can prove it to me then fine but You can't just make a statement like this and not back it up with any facts (eg. what tape, when broadcast, etc)

*"Iraq Still Has Large Nuclear Program"

Once again what proof do you have. All that has been said is that it is BELIEVED that Saddam has and develops weapons of mass destruction. Also that does not mean NUCLEAR!

*"A Cheap, Easy War for U.S.A"

mad.gif What kind of person are you that you think just because a war is 'Cheap' and 'Easy' is a justifible reason for it!

*"Goal is to Free Iraqis, Not to Grab Oil

War Solves the Energy Crisis"

You are contradicting yourself here.

*"Protesting a War is Unpatriotic"

Neither is that a true statement or a relevant one. You are making reasons for war. If anything this would be a reason to continue a war (NOT START ONE).

Sorry pal but UGH...... it's people with your views that make this planet a terrible place to live sometimes!

Guest,

You are not understanding this website at all.

*"Removing Saddam Will Punish 9/11 Perpetrators"

How would removing him punish Bin Laden??? Even if their were links to Al-Quaeda - it would still be no skin off Bin Laden's nose.

The section of this website containing that statement is a section called "REASONS FOR US-IRAQ WAR” This doesn’t mean they are Dr.Brainless’ personal reasons for war, but that he listed all the possible reasons for war, in his opinion.

*"Experts 'Discover' Prohibited Missile in Iraq"

1) There are no experts on the front line, hence reports that are first sent back will be from front line troops who may or may not know what a) They are looking at and whether it is prohibited or not

2) All that has been reported is that chemical plants have been found that are "SUSPECTED" to be places where Saddam "COULD" have developed chemical weapons.

Again, this is under the section “Reasons For US-Iraq War”, so these are the reasons for war, before the war, where there is no ‘front lines’. The prohibited missiles in question were discovered by the U.N. weapons inspectors, which clearly proved Iraq was in violation of U.N. resolutions by having in it’s arsenal missiles beyond the reach agreed upon by Iraq and the U.N. Don’t you remember that the inspectors were supervising their destruction prior to the war?

*"Bin Laden Tape Proves Iraq Connection "

I don't I have heard of any tape that proves this. If there is and you can prove it to me then fine but You can't just make a statement like this and not back it up with any facts (eg. what tape, when broadcast, etc)”

This was the information U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell took to the U.N. Security Council. Many member nations felt that it wasn’t proof at all, and could have actually been falsified information from the U.S. to persuade member nations to join the U.S. led coalition. But that still isn’t the point. The point is that this statement was intended to cover one of the many possible reasons for war, and Brainless never stated it was his personal belief. He was merely trying to cover all possible reasons.

The rest of your post further demonstrates your misunderstanding of the website. You should try to undertand it's content prior to criticizing it.