Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bill Cosby

Myles

11 hours ago, Camarel said:

Exactly. Over 100 woman have accused him of abuse over a span of 40 years, he has admitted drugging some of them and these accusations have been going around for years just like they were with say Jimmy Saville: suppose he's innocent too.  Of course some women lie about rape allegations and that's disgusting but it's statistically tiny compared to the amount of unreported sexual assaults and it's not difficult to see why they go unreported so often. Is it so difficult to imagine that these woman would be scared to come forward with accusations against a powerful, popular guy like Cosby when dudes like Aztek still defend him after over 100 woman come forward and he admits to having drugged some of them? I'm not sure what all these women are supposed to gain by making this up, and again it's not as if there's no basis he has admitted to drugging them.

Anyway i didn't seriously think i'd need to discuss whether Cosby is guilty or not at this point and i have no interest in continuing this so you guys can get the last word.

There are dozens of victims. It's not like it's just one or two women with bad reputations and mental problems. It seems like his defenders are in deep states of denial. I think that it all comes down to political bias, which is very disappointing.

• Like 1