Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psy / Wicca abilities advancement

Hiemzul

Hello all, 

I am as most would classify as a sensitive borderline to a medium. My third eye is unlocked. I have not really been in practice over the past several years and am getting back into it. I also practice the Wicca arts. I am sufficient in visualization techniques, and defensive techniques. I can sense what is around me stuff like that. I never really have full on visions only a few times in the past.

My goal is hard to explain I will do my best to word this to make sense.  I know how to connect to my energy and to effectively use my energy on others for healing, or helping with like pain reduction stuff like that. I would like to be able to effectively be able to use these techniques internally and so far as i can tell have not had any success within myself. I have a idea as to why this has not been working for me. I believe that this has to do with the fact that because I never had any true instruction ever that I automatically change the energy to resonate with others without consciously doing it. 

Any other Instruction would be most appreciated. 

• Like 1

Welcome to UM Hiemzul :st Please, take time to read the site rules, check out some threads, and enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

• Like 1

Hello Hiemzul,

Welcome to the forum.

The energy within you is multifaceted. There are many aspects of self which can be discovered. My understanding is that the best guide for this undertaking would be defined as your inner wisdom or higher self.

An authentic journey of self discovery will evolve just about every aspect of self. Having compassion for all that you are is the energy you can choose which would be most productive for this project.

Use your intuition and energy of intent to connect with your best inner guide. Learn to work with your intellect as it reacts to these guidance suggestions. Invest in the process by using self discovery techniques to validate and/or disprove that guidance you are receiving. Converse with your inner guidance in a way to build a love bond with it.

This is what I would suggest as initial instructions.

John

• Like 2