Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Handel wins GA 6 by 5%+

Merc14

ACTOR WILLIE GARSON SAYS REP KAREN HANDEL IS AN ‘UNQUALIFIED CRACKER’

"She's a ridiculous obscenity of a candidate."

Replying to @WillieGarson @karenhandel

Racism from a democrat? How shocking. 

•  

https://www.infowars.com/actor-willie-garson-says-rep-karen-handel-is-an-unqualified-cracker/

• Like 4

Just now, Sweetpumper said:

ACTOR WILLIE GARSON SAYS REP KAREN HANDEL IS AN ‘UNQUALIFIED CRACKER’

"She's a ridiculous obscenity of a candidate."

Replying to @WillieGarson @karenhandel

Racism from a democrat? How shocking. 

•  

https://www.infowars.com/actor-willie-garson-says-rep-karen-handel-is-an-unqualified-cracker/

I really dont understand the democrats freaking out over these elections. Did they really think they were going to win in the south like that? Clearly delusional 

I was reading what many Democrats were saying following the Georgia election and they make it sound like it is Darkseid currently in the Presidency rather than Trump. Very descriptive statements of darkness, chaos, hatred all sweepingthe land. 

• Like 2

Just now, DieChecker said:

I was reading what many Democrats were saying following the Georgia election and they make it sound like it is Darkseid currently in the Presidency rather than Trump. Very descriptive statements of darkness, chaos, hatred all sweepingthe land. 

HAHA thats hilarious. 

Darkseid at least knows what he's doing.  

• Like 1

She Went There: Maddow Laments ‘Partisan Implications’ of ‘Bad Weather’ for Georgia Election

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/curtis-houck/2017/06/20/she-went-there-maddow-laments-partisan-implications-bad-weather

Which I'm sure will be intertwined with 'climate change' soon. Idiots.

Man Sweetpumper youre leading the charge in the outrage generating department. 

Yes poor weather has always meant lower democratic voter turnout. This isnt something Maddow made up its political history. 

Conversely though I still dont see why the dems thought theyd win in those districts, rain or shine 

• Like 1

Yes, as you can tell, we're the ones full of outrage.

New York Magazine Writer Blames 'Weather Gods' for Ossoff Defeat

By P.J. Gladnick | June 21, 2017 10:07 AM EDT

weather_gods_0.jpg?itok=tGjYE07_

The Democrats just blew $30 million on the most expensive congressional race in history and all they have to show for it is a lousy participation trophy.

Perhaps the Democrats would have been better off using that money to erect a temple to the Weather Gods. A frustrated Eric Levitz at New York magazine makes the case that the "Weather Gods" seemed to have been conspiring against Jon Ossoff in the June 20 special election in the Sixth Congressional District in Georgia. Fifty minutes before the polls closed for that election, Levitz noted how perfectly the weather aligned against Ossoff by observing that "Karen Handel Gets Last-Minute Endorsement From Weather Gods":

So awesome.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

Yes, as you can tell, we're the ones full of outrage.

New York Magazine Writer Blames 'Weather Gods' for Ossoff Defeat

By P.J. Gladnick | June 21, 2017 10:07 AM EDT

weather_gods_0.jpg?itok=tGjYE07_

The Democrats just blew $30 million on the most expensive congressional race in history and all they have to show for it is a lousy participation trophy.

Perhaps the Democrats would have been better off using that money to erect a temple to the Weather Gods. A frustrated Eric Levitz at New York magazine makes the case that the "Weather Gods" seemed to have been conspiring against Jon Ossoff in the June 20 special election in the Sixth Congressional District in Georgia. Fifty minutes before the polls closed for that election, Levitz noted how perfectly the weather aligned against Ossoff by observing that "Karen Handel Gets Last-Minute Endorsement From Weather Gods":

So awesome.

This year alone, I want to plat my palm firmly on my forehead so hard so many times thanks to the democrats.

I know. It's awesomely embarrassing to watch.

Hollywood Melts Down After Ossoff Loss: ‘Grouphug, Get In’

Hollywood celebrities took to Twitter Tuesday night to vent after Democrat Jon Ossoff lost Georgia’s Sixth District special congressional election to Republican challenger Karen Handel.

Celebrities who donated time and money to Ossoff’s campaign, including actresses Alyssa Milano and Rosie O’Donnell, used their social media accounts to react to the Democrat’s loss shortly after the election results were confirmed late Tuesday night.

Milano, who personally drove voters to the polls in April’s preliminary election and was actively campaigning for the Democrat for most of Election Day, tweeted simply: “Grouphug” and “Get in.”

Meanwhile, electronic music producer Moby and vocal Trump critic O’Donnell appeared to be frustrated by the results, with Moby questioning how Democratic “still can’t win” even with “buffoon” Donald Trump in the White House. O’Donnell tweeted: “DONALD TRUMP IS THE DARKNESS ITSELF.”

As Breitbart News previously reported, Ossoff’s loss marked a stunning rejection of Hollywood by Georgia voters. Several celebrities, including Milano, Samuel L. Jackson, and John Leguizamo, donated time and money to the Democrat’s campaign in what became an expensive and closely-watched race and a de facto referendum on President’s Trump’s tenure in office thus far.

Below, find more celebrity reaction to the results of Georgia’s special congressional election:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/06/20/hollywood-reacts-ossoff-loss-grouphug-get/

• Like 2

12 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

I knew the gerogia one was getting some hype didn't know about south Carolina being a thing

The dems threw a lot of money in that race.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

I know. It's awesomely embarrassing to watch.

Hollywood Melts Down After Ossoff Loss: ‘Grouphug, Get In’

Hollywood celebrities took to Twitter Tuesday night to vent after Democrat Jon Ossoff lost Georgia’s Sixth District special congressional election to Republican challenger Karen Handel.

Celebrities who donated time and money to Ossoff’s campaign, including actresses Alyssa Milano and Rosie O’Donnell, used their social media accounts to react to the Democrat’s loss shortly after the election results were confirmed late Tuesday night.

Milano, who personally drove voters to the polls in April’s preliminary election and was actively campaigning for the Democrat for most of Election Day, tweeted simply: “Grouphug” and “Get in.”

Meanwhile, electronic music producer Moby and vocal Trump critic O’Donnell appeared to be frustrated by the results, with Moby questioning how Democratic “still can’t win” even with “buffoon” Donald Trump in the White House. O’Donnell tweeted: “DONALD TRUMP IS THE DARKNESS ITSELF.”

As Breitbart News previously reported, Ossoff’s loss marked a stunning rejection of Hollywood by Georgia voters. Several celebrities, including Milano, Samuel L. Jackson, and John Leguizamo, donated time and money to the Democrat’s campaign in what became an expensive and closely-watched race and a de facto referendum on President’s Trump’s tenure in office thus far.

Below, find more celebrity reaction to the results of Georgia’s special congressional election:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/06/20/hollywood-reacts-ossoff-loss-grouphug-get/

Not a suprise,one of my professors shed literal tears after Hillary lost

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Not a suprise,one of my professors shed literal tears after Hillary lost

LMAO. 

• Like 1

Just now, Uncle Sam said:

This year alone, I want to plat my palm firmly on my forehead so hard so many times thanks to the democrats.

I get that it makes great punchlines but as I mentioned in my response to sweetpumper, its just political fact that democrat voter turnout is historically lower when the weather is bad. 

The "outrage culture" being cultivated on the right is becoming hilariously reminiscent of that created by the left in the 90's 

10 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I get that it makes great punchlines but as I mentioned in my response to sweetpumper, its just political fact that democrat voter turnout is historically lower when the weather is bad. 

The "outrage culture" being cultivated on the right is becoming hilariously reminiscent of that created by the left in the 90's 

So do Dems really not care that much about elections? "I'll vote if the weather is nice, but electing a Congress Person just isn't important if it means I might get wet."

I kinda get not going to an outdoor sporting event in the rain, we calls those folks "fair weather fans". It is not a compliment. Are Dems "fair weather voters"?

• Like 5

Just now, Bama13 said:

So do Dems really not care that much about elections? "I'll vote if the weather is nice, but electing a Congress Person just isn't important if it means I might get wet."

I kinda get not going to an outdoor sporting event in the rain, we calls those folks "fair weather fans". It is not a compliment. Are Dems "fair weather voters"?

Truthfully IDK much about these districts , as in rural vs urban so IDK how much the old axiom fits in this scenario but: 

Basically it comes down to economics. Many poor folks , especially urban poor, dont have cars so their lives are much more affected by the weather, noone wants to walk in a monsoon. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bama13 said:

Snowflakes melt in the rain.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Well don't worry the "outrage culture" is still alive and well on that side aswell,only they've also adopted "head in the sand" syndrome when something happens that just pops their "reality" bubble...

First thing i saw on the news today was a story of a young muslim woman who got killed in Virginia by a man who came here illegally from Mexico...Wheres the outrage?Wheres the thread?...I mean that's a double whammy of two of huge talking points if something slightly is changed about that story!

• Like 4

So you guys can jerk off all over each other about democrats losing elections and how stupid they are, but i make fun of trump and his zealots and get booted for 2 days. 

Figures.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

So you guys can jerk off all over each other about democrats losing elections and how stupid they are, but i make fun of trump and his zealots and get booted for 2 days. 

Figures.

Suck it up buttercup. :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

The rain reducing only democrat turnout is not a universal and there is zero proof it was any factor in last nights loss.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Figures.

No worries i've made fun of Trump and his zealots aswell...I just spread the "reality cream" evenly on both sides :lol:

edited for spelling...didn't have my coffee today :rofl:

Edited by CrimsonKing
  • Like 2

Just now, Merc14 said:

The rain reducing only democrat turnout is not a universal and there is zero proof it was any factor in last nights loss.

I conceded that I didnt know if it did or not in a later post. That said mocking people for talking about political history as if theyre insane is just classless and unnecessary further perpetuating the outrage culture being created by the right

Edited by Farmer77

Outrage culture. Like this?

UK ‘DAY OF RAGE’ PROTESTORS HOPE TO ‘BRING DOWN THE GOVERNMENT’

Demonstrations could turn violent in London

https://www.infowars.com/uk-day-of-rage-protestors-hope-to-bring-down-the-government/

Yeah the right is on the slippery slope to snowflakeville 

As usual though you left out the "over its response to the Greenfell fire" which kinda makes this a non partisan issue doesnt it? 

• Like 1