Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Handel wins GA 6 by 5%+

Merc14

7 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

No but his point stands that Clinton did pull more votes than Trump. So perhaps the polling wasnt as flawed as the popular narrative would have you believe. 

Just Facts President James D. Agresti and his team of researchers looked at data from a Harvard/YouGov study which includes a sample size of tens of thousands of voters, including non-citizens who admit they are not eligible to vote.

Agresti concluded that as many as 5.7 million illegals voted in 2008,a far higher figure than previously thought. In 2012, the figure was as high as 3.6 million.

“The details are technical, but the figure I calculated is based on a more conservative margin of sampling error and a methodology that I consider to be more accurate,” Mr. Agresti told The Washington Times.

Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by almost 3 million. If we take the 2008 figure and subtract that from her total, Trump would have easily won the popular vote.

https://www.infowars.com/trump-was-right-new-study-reveals-up-to-5-7-million-illegals-voted-in-election/

• Like 2

Just now, preacherman76 said:

Just Facts President James D. Agresti and his team of researchers looked at data from a Harvard/YouGov study which includes a sample size of tens of thousands of voters, including non-citizens who admit they are not eligible to vote.

Agresti concluded that as many as 5.7 million illegals voted in 2008,a far higher figure than previously thought. In 2012, the figure was as high as 3.6 million.

“The details are technical, but the figure I calculated is based on a more conservative margin of sampling error and a methodology that I consider to be more accurate,” Mr. Agresti told The Washington Times.

Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by almost 3 million. If we take the 2008 figure and subtract that from her total, Trump would have easily won the popular vote.

https://www.infowars.com/trump-was-right-new-study-reveals-up-to-5-7-million-illegals-voted-in-election/

Im not even interested in defending polling , buuut im bored AF so here goes:

You state that the number of illegals voting in 2008 was 5.7M , then that number lowered to 3.6 M in 2012 and yet somehow he's subtracting the 2008 number ? Wouldnt it make sense that if the number was trending downward one should figure that  downward tend when making an analysis like that? 

Just now, Sweetpumper said:

LMAO.

Trump: ‘Phony’ NBC Blamed the Rain for Jon Ossoff Loss
‘If she had lost, they would have been there for weeks talking about this being the greatest defeat in the history of American politics’

So he too is uneducated on political science..... copy 

If the R's are gonna spend on cloud-seeding, the D's should invest in umbrellas.

• Like 2

Just now, Sweetpumper said:

If the R's are gonna spend on cloud-seeding, the D's should invest in umbrellas.

Comeon man, as you already pointed out they got a multi million dollar election day transportation scheme. If that aint getting people to the polls, umbrellas sure as hell aint. Can you imagine all the effort it would take, having to hold that thing that WHOLE time? :lol:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

Actually, it means a lot. In other other words, the majority of American voters wanted Clinton, not Trump, for President of the United States. As mentioned earlier, the EC saved Trump and I might add that the EC has been attacked by both Clinton and Trump in the past and the EC is flawed and is not democratic  when it comes to presidential elections.

To put it another way, the majority of Americans did not want Trump as their president and over the past few months, the numbers have risen against Trump. In fact, Trump's approval ratings have been in decline since January..

Wow!  After posting your entire resume and bragging about how much of an American you are you sit here and denounce the constitution and desire a democracy, the most destructive form of governance in history, which anyone with a modicum of knowledge on the subject knows.   *snip*

Edited by Kismit
one topic at a time.
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

The Dems are blaming Nancy Pelosi !

If they blame the GOP, or Trump, or the weather... and it doesn't stick... then they will always be willing to blame one of their own.

14 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

See i always get a delight in the wording "majority of American voters didn't want so and so"...320+ million Americans and about 120 mil voted for one or the other,that equals around to about 60 odd mil each candidate got and i'd argue another 60+ mil are eligible to vote but didn't wan't either s*** choice so they stayed at home!

Just because Hills won by a few mil in the popular vote doesn't mean "most" Americans wanted her sorry a** ;)

Also considering the Actual Percentage of people who did vote.... Even 51% Isn't really "most". Getting maybe 80% of the vote would actually represent getting "most" adult citizens.

13 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

Actually, Clinton received more popular votes than Trump. Had the flawed and undemocratic EC not come to Trump's aid, Hillary would now be President of the United States based on the majority of American votes. .

Good thing we're not a Democracy. We're a Democratic Republic, with Representatives voting for blocks of citizens. In such a system, a system like the EC is Necessary to prevent the vast hordes of urban dwellers from just passing laws that totally abuse those not living in the city.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

I am wondering if Trump can complete his first term in office in light of declining approval ratings since January and I am still appalled that the Pentagon and other government officials had to bail out Trump over Qatar recently. That was a major embarrassment for the United States and proves that Trump is unfit to be President of the United States. How much more damage will Trump do to America before he leaves office?

Beats being in WW3 right now due to Clinton's warhawk platform on Syria, Russia and Ukraine.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, .ZZ. said:

The moment COVFEFE sets in:

Covfefe.jpg

Hey ive missed ya Ellapanella  ZZ !!!!:P

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Beats being in WW3 right now due to Clinton's warhawk platform on Syria, Russia and Ukraine.

For all my amigos still hung up on the ghost of candidate HIllary Clinton   :

LOL i mean you're not wrong we most likely got the lesser of two evils, but its time to judge the man on his actions, not on the actions of what we think Herr Hillary would have done. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

Actually, Clinton received more popular votes than Trump. Had the flawed and undemocratic EC not come to Trump's aid, Hillary would now be President of the United States based on the majority of American votes. .

She did not get a majority of the votes. You can claim she did as often as you like. She didn't. 48.2% is not a majority. Math must not be your strong suit.

Again the USA is not a democracy, it is a republic.

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Hey ive missed ya Ellapanella  ZZ !!!!:P

We need to frame that CNN snapshot and hang it on the wall.  LOL

B)

3 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

LOL i mean you're not wrong we most likely got the lesser of two evils, but its time to judge the man on his actions, not on the actions of what we think Herr Hillary would have done. 

Oh, come on... Let us have this... The Dems got to ride, "It's Bush's fault", for like 8 years.... :devil:

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Bama13 said:

She did not get a majority of the votes. You can claim she did as often as you like. She didn't. 48.2% is not a majority. Math must not be your strong suit.

I beg to differ.

Final U.S. Popular Vote Count: Trump Lost to Clinton by Nearly 2.9 Million Votes, or 2.1 Percent

More Americans voted for Hillary Clinton than any other losing presidential candidate in US history.

The Democrat outpaced President-elect Donald Trump by almost 2.9 million votes, with 65,844,954 (48.2%) to his 62,979,879 (46.1%), according to revised and certified final election results from all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Clinton’s 2.1% margin ranks third among defeated candidates, according to statistics from US Elections Atlas. Andrew Jackson won by more than 10% in 1824 but was denied the presidency, which went to John Quincy Adams. In 1876, Samuel Tilden received 3% more votes than Rutherford B. Hayes, who eventually triumphed by one electoral vote.

http://ktla.com/2016/12/21/final-u-s-popular-vote-count-trump-lost-to-clinton-by-nearly-2-9-million-votes-or-2-1-percent/

[/quote]

To sum it up, Hillary got more popular votes than Trump.

Edited by skyeagle409

11 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Trump, being a loose cannon in the White House who cannot differentiate between a door knob and the doomsday button, might just get us into a major crisis before his term is up.

12 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Good thing we're not a Democracy. We're a Democratic Republic, with Representatives voting for blocks of citizens. In such a system, a system like the EC is Necessary to prevent the vast hordes of urban dwellers from just passing laws that totally abuse those not living in the city.

There are serious flaws with the EC, and more recently, I've detailed flaws of the EC though its history in another forum. Clinton and Trump have attacked the EC in the past. Let's see what Trump has said.

Trump in 2012: Electoral College is 'disaster for a democracy'

In November 2012, right around the time of the presidential election between Mitt Romney and President Obama, Trump tweeted that the Electoral College is a "disaster.

The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.

[/quoyr]

It's amazing that despite the results in Georgia, Trump is still not very popular in the polls.

Edited by skyeagle409

19 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Wow!  After posting your entire resume and bragging about how much of an American you are you sit here and denounce the constitution and desire a democracy, the most destructive form of governance in history, which anyone with a modicum of knowledge on the subject knows.   *snip*

Perhaps, you should take a look at what Trump said about the EC in 2012.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-in-2012-electoral-college-is-disaster-for-a-democracy/article/2607054

There have been calls to address the flaws of the EC even before the 2016 presidential election. You might want to study the history of the EC and understand why there are calls against the EC this very day and not all of the complaints are from Democrats..

By Tyler Lewis

1 hour ago, skyeagle409 said:

Perhaps, you should take a look at what Trump said about the EC in 2012.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-in-2012-electoral-college-is-disaster-for-a-democracy/article/2607054

There have been calls to address the flaws of the EC even before the 2016 presidential election. You might want to study the history of the EC and understand why there are calls against the EC this very day and not all of the complaints are from Democrats..

By Tyler Lewis

I don't f'ing care what Trump has to say about the EC.  I am not a fan but he was the best option over the incredibly corrupt candidate your party was running.    Democracy is a very dangerous form of government that assures destruction of any country stupid enough to adopt it.  

Edited by Merc14

17 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Boy oh boy, don't you just wish?

I mean, there could actually be some important things going on in the outside world, but you would never know from what those boring old Cable News channels keep pumping out, would you?

No wonder the New Media is burying them. 

5 hours ago, Merc14 said:

I don't f'ing care what Trump has to say about the EC.  I am not a fan but he was the best option over the incredibly corrupt candidate your party was running.    Democracy is a very dangerous form of government that assures destruction of any country stupid enough to adopt it.  

You should read up on the history of the EC to understand its flaws and why there are calls for change in regards to the EC. Did you know that there were faithless presidential electors who  refused to vote for Clinton and Trump?

Just another example of what I am talking about.

6 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

You should read up on the history of the EC to understand its flaws and why there are calls for change in regards to the EC. Did you know that there were faithless presidential electors who  refused to vote for Clinton and Trump?

Just another example of what I am talking about.

I know that two wolves and a sheep voting who will be dinner is what your wish will egt us and two or three faithless electors is NOTHONG compared to teh havoc a full on democracy would reap.  YOU should read up on just how deadly a true democracy is.   Funny that sky wants mob rule because a corrupt thief named Hillary stole teh nomination and then fonged away teh campaign and lost to a Trump.  http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2013/06/the_dangers_of_democracy.html