Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Handel wins GA 6 by 5%+

Merc14

7 minutes ago, WoIverine said:

with a side of collusion, topped off with obstruction. :tu:

Let's take a look back because Trump invited an adversary of the United States (Russia) to interfere in our election and that is totally unacceptable!

Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's email

Donald Trump invited Russia to hack Hillary Clinton's emails on Wednesday, asking one of America’s longstanding geopolitical adversaries to find “the 30,000 emails that are missing” from the personal server she used during her time as secretary of state.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-putin-no-relationship-226282

oh please, another lie,.

i head trump say it , he never urged Russia to hack anyone, he said " If anyone, including Russia has email, publish them".

Edited by aztek

5 minutes ago, aztek said:

oh please, another lie,.

i head trump say it , he never urged Russia to hack anyone, he said anyone, including Russia has email, publish them.

Let's take a look here. Trump said:

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”

Where as, the response was:

Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's email

“I find those kinds of statements to be totally outrageous because you’ve got now a presidential candidate who is, in fact, asking the Russians to engage in American politics,” said former CIA Director Leon Panetta, a Clinton surrogate. “I just think that’s beyond the pale.”

House Speaker Paul Ryan’s office did not mention Trump, but condemned any role for Russia in the U.S. election, with Ryan spokesman Brendan Buck saying, “Russia is a global menace led by a devious thug. Putin should stay out of this election.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-putin-no-relationship-226282

• Like 1

Just now, skyeagle409 said:

yea, exactly, what HE said, not what biased liberal media turned it into.  i'v e seen it on tv, i know what he actually said, i do not need to read any articles giving their version of what he said. 

Edited by aztek

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

yea, exactly, what HE said, not what biased liberal media turned it into. 

For the record, did Trump urge Russia to hack Clinton's email or not?

6 minutes ago, skyeagle409 said:

The fact people actually take that comments of trumps as evidence is hilarious to me lol

• Like 2

Just now, skyeagle409 said:

for what record? see my post above. 

Edited by aztek

I too publicly communicate over twitter when I'm trying to work with a country to rig an election lol. But of course lol

• Like 2

Bottom line is: the people in the GA 6th wanted an octopus who doesn't support a livable wage so they voted for one.

lol, i'm sure if people in GA wanted to do a movie, he would be the go to guy, running a state however, is something different.

1 hour ago, skyeagle409 said:

Fact of the matter is, Hillary got more votes than Trump.

Yes, she got the majority of the popular vote but we don't elect a President on popular vote and for good reason.  And that reason is to prevent the high density urban areas from running away with the election.  This is the United States of America, not the City-States of America.  Trump got the majority of the Electoral College.

I guess the art of sarcasm is lost today.

• Like 1

Let's me highlight as to where I am coming from.

Popular Vote

Clinton: 65,844,954

Trump: 62,979,879

Aww, this one is the saddest whine of them all.  "We had more votes and won the race that no one was running!   I'm throwing a rock through a window"  LMAO Here is a little hint to guys like you, make sure your candidate runs the race she is in, not the one democracy wackos want it to be.  

That is what I was expecting from someone who can't face up to a challenge to do their homework. About that UFO remark, take it up with the U.S. Air Force..

You make an assumption I don't know the particulars of this argument and you know what they say about assumptions do't you sky?  Yeah, that  is the one.   You are our new ninjadude, an irritating, one trick pony that posts endless one liner quips about the same tired subjects over and over and over and over and over again.  I am choosing not to be a part of your spamming of this and other threads because rule number one is don't feed the trolls and they eventually go away.  I recommend others do the same and let this particular troll howl in the wilderness about his two pet peeves.  As far as the USAF and UFO's, as far as I know their official position is they are not visiting this planet if they exist at all.  

Somehow your post about Trump was colluding with the Russians I quoted it but anther pointless post showed up but I was going to ask you what evidence you have that directly refutes the sworn testimony of all the heads of US intelligence and the FBI but I see above that you posted said evidence and therefore I can safely say you have none.  Well done sky, another silly fail. :tu:

Ninjadude is back folks, Sorry. :no:

Edited by Merc14

20 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Aww, this one is the saddest whine of them all.  "We had more votes and won the race that no one was running!

The numbers clearly show that Hillary got almost 3 million more votes than Trump and Trump's declining approval ratings prove that Trump is unfit to be president and he is seeing a decline in his support base that voted him in office.

Poll: Trump losing Republican support just as he hits the rocks

Rank-and-file Republicans still support President Trump, and by a large margin. But just before today's triple play of stories damaging to his administration, he was already taking on a bit of water, even among voters from his own party.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poll-trump-losing-republican-support-just-as-he-hits-the-rocks/article/2623657

Edited by skyeagle409

34 minutes ago, skyeagle409 said:

The numbers clearly show that Hillary got almost 3 million more votes than Trump and Trump's declining approval ratings prove that Trump is unfit to be president and he is seeing a decline in his support base that voted him in office.

Saying the same thing over and over isn't going to change anything. He's certainly not seeing a decline.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sweetpumper said:

Saying the same thing over and over isn't going to change anything. He's certainly not seeing a decline.

On the contrary, the polls are very clear and Trump's declining support in light of recent Republican victories paints a picture of the true nature of Trump and I am seeing declining support of his supporters at the local air base.

On 6/26/2017 at 2:08 PM, RavenHawk said:

Yes, she got the majority of the popular vote but we don't elect a President on popular vote and for good reason.  And that reason is to prevent the high density urban areas from running away with the election.  This is the United States of America, not the City-States of America.  Trump got the majority of the Electoral College.

Trump got the majority of the EC, but let's remember, the EC is flawed and that both Hillary and Trump have attacked the EC in the past. Trump is simply a con man and the following is typical Trump style.

A Time Magazine with Trump on the cover hangs in his golf clubs. It’s fake.

The framed copy of Time Magazine was hung up in at least four of President Trump’s golf clubs, from South Florida to Scotland. Filling the entire cover was a photo of Donald Trump.

“Donald Trump: The ‘Apprentice’ is a television smash!” the big headline said. Above the Time nameplate, there was another headline in all caps: “TRUMP IS HITTING ON ALL FRONTS . . . EVEN TV!”

This cover — dated March 1, 2009 — looks like an impressive memento from Trump’s pre-presidential career. To club members eating lunch, or golfers waiting for a pro-shop purchase, it seemed to be a signal that Trump had always been a man who mattered. Even when he was just a reality-TV star, Trump was the kind of star who got a cover story in Time.

But that wasn’t true.

The Time cover is a fake.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/a-time-magazine-with-trump-on-the-cover-hangs-in-his-golf-clubs-its-fake/2017/06/27/0adf96de-5850-11e7-ba90-f5875b7d1876_story.html?utm_term=.6d5f2dcf5e44

On 6/26/2017 at 0:55 PM, aztek said:

yea, exactly, what HE said, not what biased liberal media turned it into.  i'v e seen it on tv, i know what he actually said, i do not need to read any articles giving their version of what he said. 

You don't joke about things like that during an election and It paints a true picture of Trump that is overlooked by his supporters and let's not forget the releasing of classified documents to the Russians from the White House.

47 minutes ago, skyeagle409 said:

You don't joke about things like that during an election and It paints a true picture of Trump that is overlooked by his supporters and let's not forget the releasing of classified documents to the Russians from the White House.

lol, what are you talking about?  algorithm error? 

• Like 2

Trump got the majority of the EC, but let's remember, the EC is flawed and that both Hillary and Trump have attacked the EC in the past. Trump is simply a con man and the following is typical Trump style.

The EC is not flawed.  It does exactly what it is supposed to do.  People always attack the EC because of faulty programming.  Somewhere along the way, someone made us believe that we are a Democracy.  We are not.

A Time Magazine with Trump on the cover hangs in his golf clubs. It’s fake.

What does this have to do with the EC?  What’s wrong with this?  Haven’t you played around with photoshop or know someone who has?  How many times do you tell a white lie, like in an interview?  This might be shameful self-promotion but it isn’t a bad thing.  To be successful makes people promote themselves.  It’s all about selling yourself.  Some people even have fun doing it.  This is a talent and a skill that needs to rub off on all of us.  The bottom line is, don’t be so gullible.  Don’t believe everything you see.  Learn to do research and discern character.  Develop your own leadership skills.  You do things like this and you won’t get so offended over a fake Time Magazine cover.

If we're not a Democracy, why are so many people voting on my alienable rights?

Wait let me condense that

Why are so many people voting?

31 minutes ago, Yamato said:

If we're not a Democracy, why are so many people voting on my alienable rights?

Wait let me condense that

Why are so many people voting?

You’re the self-proclaimed UM Constitutional expert.  Show us where it says we are!

• Like 1