Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Merc14

Handel wins GA 6 by 5%+

206 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Sweetpumper

That's just one of their "Day of Rage" protests.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sweetpumper

And was twenty million dollars not enough to bus in voters this time to avoid all of that acid rain?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS
1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Truthfully IDK much about these districts , as in rural vs urban so IDK how much the old axiom fits in this scenario but: 

Basically it comes down to economics. Many poor folks , especially urban poor, dont have cars so their lives are much more affected by the weather, noone wants to walk in a monsoon. 

 

Wait, quite often we've been shown info graphics here showing how especially in the south it is the red zones that are the biggest welfare recipients. I take that to mean the poorest. Either way that sounds stupid to say that democrats don't come out in bad weather. I would think similar numbers of people from all sides would dodge the rain. In a full turnout the results would've been the same. Democrats are incredible excuse makers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sweetpumper
Just now, F3SS said:

Democrats are incredible excuse makers.

The one thing they're fantastic at.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, F3SS said:

Wait, quite often we've been shown info graphics here showing how especially in the south it is the red zones that are the biggest welfare recipients. I take that to mean the poorest. Either way that sounds stupid to say that democrats don't come out in bad weather. I would think similar numbers of people from all sides would dodge the rain. In a full turnout the results would've been the same. Democrats are incredible excuse makers.

I really think the old axiom probably only works when its urban areas voting. Its just something that has been a political truth at least since i worked for the republican party in the early 2000's . 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, F3SS said:

Wait, quite often we've been shown info graphics here showing how especially in the south it is the red zones that are the biggest welfare recipients. I take that to mean the poorest. Either way that sounds stupid to say that democrats don't come out in bad weather. I would think similar numbers of people from all sides would dodge the rain. In a full turnout the results would've been the same. Democrats are incredible excuse makers.

Heres an article from 2010 Bad news for Dems: Rain in the forecast for 2010 Election Day BY KEVIN CULLUM - 10/26/10 11:30 AM EDT 

Its just one of those common knowledge political things. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CeresExpo2000
4 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

The one thing they're fantastic at.

Maybe they will make up some more excuses and then move further to the left. LOL

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrimsonKing
11 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Heres an article from 2010 Bad news for Dems: Rain in the forecast for 2010 Election Day BY KEVIN CULLUM - 10/26/10 11:30 AM EDT 

Its just one of those common knowledge political things. 

So what you are saying is "mother nature" doesn't like democrats? :huh:

"She racist" :lol:

Edited by CrimsonKing
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sweetpumper
4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Heres an article from 2010 Bad news for Dems: Rain in the forecast for 2010 Election Day BY KEVIN CULLUM - 10/26/10 11:30 AM EDT 

Its just one of those common knowledge political things. 

Well, I guess perfecting cloud-seeding should the number one priority for Republicans before the next vote.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark_Grey
1 hour ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

So you guys can jerk off all over each other about democrats losing elections and how stupid they are, but i make fun of trump and his zealots and get booted for 2 days. 

Figures.

They blew $30 million and a ton of air time, complete with bloated poll numbers that turned out to be dead wrong. They keep trying the same tactics and they keep losing - yeah, I'd say that constitutes as "stupid" and worthy of a laugh.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark_Grey
17 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

And was twenty million dollars not enough to bus in voters this time to avoid all of that acid rain?

I remember the free inner-city public transit rides for Democrat voters during the 2016 elections. Free transit for black voters plus millions of illegal votes and Shillary still couldn't squeeze out a win :rofl:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS

Democrats Seethe After Georgia Loss: ‘Our Brand Is Worse Than Trump’ - The New York Times
https://apple.news/APOv4cUjAQpqaYAbuKaadaw

 

L.O.L.! Essentially it's saying that they hate Pelosi who keeps losing for them yet won't step down. Ha ha.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrimsonKing
3 minutes ago, F3SS said:

 

L.O.L.! Essentially it's saying that they hate Pelosi who keeps losing for them yet won't step down. Ha ha.

Step down?...have you gone mad bro? :huh:

Some very special kinda stupid has to keep voting for morons like her and Mcain...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, CrimsonKing said:

Some very special kinda stupid has to keep voting for morons like her and Mcain...

This year was the very first time ive ever voted for a democrat. I dont even know her name but she had the best chance at ousting the war monger this year, clearly like the rest of the dems she failed though.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrimsonKing
11 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

This year was the very first time ive ever voted for a democrat. I dont even know her name but she had the best chance at ousting the war monger this year, clearly like the rest of the dems she failed though.  

At this rate on a state level atleast,if the think of voting for a Dem don't waste your vote!Do us all a favor and try and find a 3rd party candidate no matter if they stand a chance or not...

eta

New York and california are the only sure bets for Dems atm but lets not forget,negative nancy drooled just as much over trumps syrian love missiles as mcain did meh...not much difference between many of those senior level d's and r's except what they wan't their voting base to hear nearing election time :wacko:

Edited by CrimsonKing
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor

I don't get why the Dems were getting so hyped this early for.  The Republicans having the presidency, house, senate, and many states is a good thing.  It gives them the opportunity to actually show if their ideas work or not.  If they succeed, then obviously their ideas were sound.  If they fail and America goes in the crapper, then the Dems get a shoe in the next election cycle with an above normal chance of having the majorities themselves. 

Losing these seats undermines the whiners that blame the opposition (Dems in this case) for their inability to govern.  I know I am getting a laugh every time someone blames the Democrats for the Republicans inability to pass legislation.  This too is a good thing. (At least for me)

I say give them until 2018.  We will either have our Brownback moment by then or not.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14
2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

I don't get why the Dems were getting so hyped this early for.  The Republicans having the presidency, house, senate, and many states is a good thing.  It gives them the opportunity to actually show if their ideas work or not.  If they succeed, then obviously their ideas were sound.  If they fail and America goes in the crapper, then the Dems get a shoe in the next election cycle with an above normal chance of having the majorities themselves. 

Losing these seats undermines the whiners that blame the opposition (Dems in this case) for their inability to govern.  I know I am getting a laugh every time someone blames the Democrats for the Republicans inability to pass legislation.  This too is a good thing. (At least for me)

I say give them until 2018.  We will either have our Brownback moment by then or not.

I thought that and Obama wrecked the place and got reelected.  A lot of people feel the same way.  

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/06/21/republican-national-committee-fundraising/417547001/

WASHINGTON — The Republican National Committee raised nearly $10.9 million in May, more than twice the amount collected by its Democratic counterpart, new filings show.

The fundraising haul brings to nearly $62 million that the RNC has collected this year. 

The Democratic National Committee raised $4.29 million in May and $32.7 million so far in 2017, according to the party's filings with the Federal Election Commission.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
3 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I thought that and Obama wrecked the place and got reelected.  A lot of people feel the same way.  

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/06/21/republican-national-committee-fundraising/417547001/

WASHINGTON — The Republican National Committee raised nearly $10.9 million in May, more than twice the amount collected by its Democratic counterpart, new filings show.

The fundraising haul brings to nearly $62 million that the RNC has collected this year. 

The Democratic National Committee raised $4.29 million in May and $32.7 million so far in 2017, according to the party's filings with the Federal Election Commission.

Weird how the people in power get money shuffled into their campaign funds and trusts, no?  It's almost as if the donors don't really care about the platforms.  Heard the Clinton Foundation dried up too.   I know I wouldn't want to give money to a loser.

But, hey, Mar de Lago is suddenly more profitable.  I even heard that there is a chance the Trumpmeister might stop in and talk to you while you are there.  You can even make a pitch for a personal agenda or maybe an ambassadorship.  It's not pay to play, because you are just going to a private club, you know. Perfectly legal!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skyeagle409
3 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

This year was the very first time ive ever voted for a democrat. I dont even know her name but she had the best chance at ousting the war monger this year, clearly like the rest of the dems she failed though.  

I am a Republican who did not vote for Trump because it was evident that Trump was unfit to be President of the United States and over the past 5 months he has proven it. The Rasmussen, and other polls shows a downward trend in Trump's approval rating since January despite four recent wins involving Republicans.

Rasmussen Poll

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_jun21

Gallup Poll

http://www.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

RCP Poll

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

 

Trump continues to do serious damage to the United States and if he wants to make America great again, he needs to step down.

 

 

 

 

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hatecraft
2 minutes ago, skyeagle409 said:

I am a Republican who did not vote for Trump because it was evident that Trump was unfit to be President of the United States and over the past 5 months he has proven it. The Rasmussen, and other polls shows a downward trend in Trump's approval rating since January despite four recent wins involving Republicans.

Rasmussen Poll

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_jun21

Gallup Poll

http://www.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

RCP Poll

http://www.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

 

Trump continues to do serious damage to the United States and if wants to make America great again, he needs to step down.

 

 

 

 

Polls are always accurate.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skyeagle409
Just now, hatecraft said:

Polls are always accurate.  

The polls tend to show a trend. Let's remember that Hillary got almost 3 million more votes than Trump in the presidential election, but it was the EC that saved Trump. Had the election been based on popular vote only, Trump would have lost.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrimsonKing
2 minutes ago, skyeagle409 said:

I am a Republican 

 

 

 

I'll take your word for it,but i coulda swore i've seen you say you were 3rd party on here before...

Hopefully your not like Merton who swears he would vote Republican if he were a citizen,yet has never sided with anything conservative since i've been here years before Trump ever came along... :whistle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
22 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Democrats needed to lose this so the message sinks in a little deeper.  If they are ever going to come back they need to stop being the party of Hillary.

Today there is some news items about Dems that want to remove Nancy Pelosi.    This might be a point of learning.  Maybe it is a step in the right direction for the Dems.  They need to stake out some new territory: natural gas, renewable resources, clean water and air, meaningful job retraining for the American Middle Class. Steam is dead, coal is waning, the future of America is in new technology not old. Local control, excellence , and equality in public.education.  Bigger is not always better.  Heck, the Dems might pull a switch and stump for a balanced budget. The Republicans seem to be a little quiet on that subject.  If we are going to cut health care benefits, lets not create more tax cuts for the upper income brackets, lets apply it to reducing the deficit.  We are better off with a multitude of small localized businesses than a handful of global ones, maybe the Dems should push for decentralization of some of the big bureaucracies and more encouragement for entrepreneurship rather than jobs.

The Democrats are getting a deserved attitude adjustment, time will tell if it will be successful..  I kinda hope the Republicans get one too.   I don't think they are going to do a lot for the common person or our prosperity.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrimsonKing
46 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Today there is some news items about Dems that want to remove Nancy Pelosi. 

I'm not a Dem but i've been saying the old skin bag should have been removed the moment she uttered "we won't know whats in it till we pass it"...Really on a bill that is that important :huh:

I must be light years ahead of the average Dem in "steps in the right direction" :lol:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
19 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

HAHA thats hilarious. 

Darkseid at least knows what he's doing.  

17 hours ago, Sweetpumper said:

O’Donnell tweeted: “DONALD TRUMP IS THE DARKNESS ITSELF.”

Sounds like Rosie is one of those who is way overstating Trump's powers.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.