Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NASA and related conspiracy theories

Susanc241

5 minutes ago, stereologist said:

The measurements prove that the width are all different. You continue to lie.

Opus, please tell us:

* How do you know that the planes you claim you see are not ordinary commercial flights?

* How do you know that they fly lower than regular commercial traffic?

* How do you know that they're the same planes that go back and forth?

And yes, I think you are making a little attempt to slander, because they all seem to be in the same level of dissipation, do you argue that?  WIthout measuring they look to all have a similar width, that they are all at the same level of dissipation, or they would be spread out at different ratios, if you've ever watched a contrail expand you'd know what I mean.

1 minute ago, Opus Magnus said:

Well, then they're not commercial aircraft.  The first one might be, but the others aren't.  Usually contrails don't last long, but in these pictures they do, I think it's safe to assume they're not commercial aircraft that have made those. 

Ah, so, we're back down to "contrails don't behave the way I think they should therefore chemtrails therefore non-commercial aircraft." Nothing about that strikes you as somewhat circuitous?

4 minutes ago, Opus Magnus said:

Well, then they're not commercial aircraft.  The first one might be, but the others aren't.  Usually contrails don't last long, but in these pictures they do, I think it's safe to assume they're not commercial aircraft that have made those. 

What a goofy and uncalled for inference. Of course this is normal traffic.

Contrails can last for different time periods. Well established. This is common commercial traffic as I pointed out in the high volume of air traffic.

1 minute ago, Oniomancer said:

Ah, so, we're back down to "contrails don't behave the way I think they should therefore chemtrails therefore non-commercial aircraft." Nothing about that strikes you as somewhat circuitous?

When they do the exercises above your home does it ever get cloudy from them, or do their contrails just fade away?

2 minutes ago, Opus Magnus said:

And yes, I think you are making a little attempt to slander, because they all seem to be in the same level of dissipation, do you argue that?  WIthout measuring they look to all have a similar width, that they are all at the same level of dissipation, or they would be spread out at different ratios, if you've ever watched a contrail expand you'd know what I mean.

This dissipation claim of yours is nonsense. The issue is the width which you have repeatedly lied about. Repeatedly.

I measured them because they were all so obviously different. I put numbers to the obvious glaring difference. To say "WIthout measuring they look to all have a similar width" is just another lie.

It is not possible to look at a photo and decide if the contrails are increasing, decreasing, or staying constant.

Just now, stereologist said:

This dissipation claim of yours is nonsense. The issue is the width which you have repeatedly lied about. Repeatedly.

I measured them because they were all so obviously different. I put numbers to the obvious glaring difference. To say "WIthout measuring they look to all have a similar width" is just another lie.

It is not possible to look at a photo and decide if the contrails are increasing, decreasing, or staying constant.

Yes, it is.  It's not nonsense, it's clear to judge that they all are moving at the same ratio of dissipation.

When they do the exercises above your home does it ever get cloudy from them, or do their contrails just fade away?

I am under nearly constant military aircraft flights and they fade away - always.

I wouldn't say it "gets cloudy." Contrails spread over time so they get wider but also thinner. Not that I pay that much attention to them.

Just now, Opus Magnus said:

Yes, it is.  It's not nonsense, it's clear to judge that they all are moving at the same ratio of dissipation.

Your dissipation claim is nonsense. You can't tell from a photo if the contrails are increasing, decreasing, or staying constant. It's not possible. You can only tell the change from 2 or more images. A single image cannot tell the answer.

Opus, please tell us:

* How do you know that the planes you claim you see are not ordinary commercial flights?

So, according to Opus, atmospherical conditions above typical cloud layer height are allways the same. Why? Because contrails sometimes dissipate quickly and sometimes stay on for hours. If it's not the atmospherical conditions that change it must be the contrails that are different. Right?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Oniomancer said:

I wouldn't say it "gets cloudy." Contrails spread over time so they get wider but also thinner. Not that I pay that much attention to them.

Well, based on these documents, I think if there was a desire to use contrails as a form of weather modification, it would make sense to, seeing as how they already modify weather.

3 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Your dissipation claim is nonsense. You can't tell from a photo if the contrails are increasing, decreasing, or staying constant. It's not possible. You can only tell the change from 2 or more images. A single image cannot tell the answer.

Opus, please tell us:

It's not nonsense.  They all have the same level of wispiness, or thinning, or whatever you would call it to them, the dissipation.  You can tell, it's easy to see it by looking at them.  They all look like they are in the same stage of it.  So, that implies they were all created around the same time.

1 minute ago, Opus Magnus said:

Well, based on these documents, I think if there was a desire to use contrails as a form of weather modification, it would make sense to, seeing as how they already modify weather.

Cart before the horse though. Cirrus type clouds are the symptom, not the disease.

21 minutes ago, Opus Magnus said:

commercial aircraft dont do exercises over my home.   But hundreds fly over every single day.   Sometimes they leave no contrails at all.  Sometimes they leave contrails that disipate in a few minutes.   Sometimes they leave contrails that linger and spread for a long time, even to the extent of eventually covering the sky ......   When that happens I know a weather front is not far away :) 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Flog said:

So, according to Opus, atmospherical conditions above typical cloud layer height are allways the same. Why? Because contrails sometimes dissipate quickly and sometimes stay on for hours. If it's not the atmospherical conditions that change it must be the contrails that are different. Right?

No, they can differ.  It's just the shear number of contrails in these pictures doesn't make sense.  Also, the patterns they are made in, it looks like they are trying to make them dissipate in a certain way.  As described in the document with General Electric, that drawing figures with cloud seeding makes it easier to track how they might dissipate.

I'm not even going to argue chemtrails, all I suspect is that it looks like they are trying to create cloud cover for some reason.

btw contrails dont really modify the weather that much, and certainly not all the time since whether they form depends on the atmospheric conditions in the first place.....  They may increase high level cloudiness under certain conditions.  That is all.  Mostly their impact is on climate.   Which is why modern research is all about how not to create them ;) 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-39286079

• Like 1

Doesnt happen very often, maybe only once or twice a year, but sometimes, this is what having hundreds of commercial airliners flying over my house every day looks like ...

Chemtrails1.jpg

Here's another video.  In it you can see the contrails mixing in with the existing clouds, making it much more cloudy.  This is the sort of thing I've seen a lot of.  Though, especially on the last piece, it looks like the contrails are increasing the cloud cover exponentially.

41 minutes ago, Opus Magnus said:

Here's a neat video of cloud creation

What you call "cloud creation" is a test run of a SLS RS25 rocket engine in the real life. Whats next? People boiling noodles for "cloud creation"?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Opus Magnus said:

Here's another video.  In it you can see the contrails mixing in with the existing clouds, making it much more cloudy.  This is the sort of thing I've seen a lot of.  Though, especially on the last piece, it looks like the contrails are increasing the cloud cover exponentially.

If some contrails dissipate and some grow and spread then the reason is local conditions at/along each trail which, I assume you are willing to agree, can differ at any point in space, (including elevation, not every plane is at the same height)  in the sky.

Variance in humidity, warmth or cold can and do occur within small areas of sky above our heads and that is why a trail can do different things even along its own length.

Have you ever noticed days when every plane doesn't leave a lingering trail, how do you explain that? Does it simply mean no chemtrailers are out that day, they're taking a vacation?  

The answers are these for any given situation.

1. The conditions are not conducive for any trails to form.

2. The conditions are conducive for trails to form and spread everywhere.

3. The conditions are conducive for spotty formation. (mixed bag of local temps and humidity's)

Edited by AZDZ
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Opus Magnus said:

So, so far here are sources of weather modification and pictures.

National Science Foundation document about funding and about the importance of weather modification for the nation and world.  Also has some information of weather modification programs.

https://www.nsf.gov/nsb/publications/1965/nsb1265.pdf

NASA document asking for funding of weather modification, and a special panel for it, also information about weather modification.

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/documents/19680002906_1968002906.pdf

Unclassified military document with General Electric about weather modification experiments.

http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/006880.pdf

pictures.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/308891-nasa-and-related-conspiracy-theories/?page=13#comment-6215836

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/308891-nasa-and-related-conspiracy-theories/?page=11#comment-6213015

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/308891-nasa-and-related-conspiracy-theories/?page=10#comment-6212228

You are refusing to answer the questions I, and Chrzls*, asked you and are just posting the same old pap over and over and over. 

* I hope I spelled that right 

2 hours ago, Opus Magnus said:

It's mostly common sense, knowing that 50 smoky trails of planes is not supposed to be a normal sight in the sky.

Holy mother of crap, is that your answer? "it's mostly common sense"? Now we know you're not even trying to present any kind of reasoned argument, and are just doing all this nonsense to have a laugh.

1 hour ago, Opus Magnus said:

Yes, thats what happens under certain atmospheric conditions. 

And it is a concern.   Hence the research referenced above to find ways to prevent it happening.

What you say is happening is happening.   But the difference between you and I is you think it is done delberately - based on a 50 year old paper - (but why??????) whereas I know its an inadvertent effect of so much air traffic - far more than anyone ever imagined possible in the 1960s -  and I base my opininon on current research, hundreds of recent papers etc and modern meteorological knowledge.   And whilst no-one on the planet today is trying to make it happen, thousands are involved in research to prevent it.

Why cant you get that?    We have moved on.  We know more than we once did.   Pluto is not the most distant body orbiting the Sun!!!!!

• Like 1

• The topic was locked