Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

equipment

derby_dave

where is the best place to buy equipment these days as when i used to do investigations i borrowed off a group and had a very limited amount of my own but now i would like to carry on with what I used to do and have my own kit so I can go off with friends to places with being a member of a group.

thank you for your help 

dave

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• derby_dave

• rashore

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to UM derby_dave :st Please, take time to read the site rules, check out some threads, and enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

I suppose it depends on what kind of equipment you are looking for? There are online sites like Amazon or Overstock that have stuff like phones, cameras, tape recorders, sometimes various readers of various things. Places like electrical supply or tool supply places can carry various reader of various things too. Even big box stores can have a surprising amount of this kind of stuff for sometimes pretty decent prices.

There are ghost groups/performing investigators that offer ghost equipment for sale on their sites- but it's pretty much scams since what they sell you can usually find better or cheaper from other places. Since none of the stuff was actually made for ghost hunting, it does not matter if you save a few bucks and don't buy the stuff from the ghost people.

thank you for the advice i will keep my eyes open when shopping in every shop from now on