Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Georgia police officers stop speeding 'alien'

UM-Bot

I remember almost 10 years ago I was on the way to Knotts Scary Farm for the Halloween event, then this guy sped to right next to us on the freeway going 60-70 mph, look away from the road to us and started screaming or yelling something with some random monster mask before speeding away to presumably do it to someone else. I couldn't hear much over the wind even with our windows down.

• Like 2

shows how WEIRD people can be!:lol:

Edited by The_V_Spirit
  • Like 2

On 6/27/2017 at 6:56 AM, UM-Bot said:

When the cops pulled over a car in Alpharetta this week they discovered a rather unusual passenger.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/308931/georgia-police-officers-stop-speeding-alien

I have seen this story on multiple sites including CNN and FoxNews.   Not really much of a story.

I wonder if the police officer is facing anything in regards to it being so public about him letting this guy off with a warning.   84 MPH is usually above the speed they'll give you a warning for.  

I would like to have one of those cardboard cutouts of an alien or bigfoot and put it just beside my door. It would freak out friends and family when they'd come over to visit.:D

• Like 2