Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NASA scientist denies absurd Mars conspiracy

UM-Bot

I bet he thinks that's where the sandyhook victims he denies went

• Like 1

You take an overly exagerated crazy theory to turn the attention toward this and make people laugh and go one with their busy life.

Best strategy when there's a leaked photo of a strange object that gather too much attention...

• Like 2

You think that the government wouldn't use the free labor if they could?

18 minutes ago, jarjarbinks said:

You take an overly exagerated crazy theory to turn the attention toward this and make people laugh and go one with their busy life.

Best strategy when there's a leaked photo of a strange object that gather too much attention...

Over-exaggerated?  This would imply that ttthere was some truth to it in the first place and this lunatic is exaggerating it.  Are you suggesting there is an nugget of truthfulness in this?

• Like 2

elvis never did no drugs

31 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Over-exaggerated?  This would imply that ttthere was some truth to it in the first place and this lunatic is exaggerating it.  Are you suggesting there is an nugget of truthfulness in this?

no but this is by far the worst theory ive ever heard about conspiracy theory (specially on mars)

I agree that this claim is downright stupid of course, but what if they use these insane claims to make people forget about the truths? what if there are making fun of the "true" conspiracy theorists by such claims and tell the world that they mustn't be trusted? Alex Jones could just be there puppet! ;)

I mean there WAS a weird object photographed by the mars rover. they might just simply want to take our attention from it. Anyways just saying..anything can be possible!

• Like 1

59568a7eb916b_AckAckAck.jpg.a48e25c8544f537adfd2d0c4039ef457.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jarjarbinks said:

No photo was "leaked"

2 hours ago, The_V_Spirit said:

I mean there WAS a weird object photographed by the mars rover. they might just simply want to take our attention from it. Anyways just saying..anything can be possible!

It has been confirmed as a piece of the lander.

• Like 2

What a bizzare, clearly rediculous theory for one to have and voice.

Jeeze, and I thought my delusions were bad. Wow. Just wow.

• Like 3

the hard part is believing in NASA since they cover up so much lies in the past. There is a rumour there is an island here in canada where the rovers are and those are the pictures the public sees, well after then photoshop the red landscape and the real pictures are hidden from the public. so many theories and so many lies, hard to believe in anything anymore

• Like 3

It seems to me that if they have the ability to get to mars and set up slave colonies they'd have the ability to get in less 20 years. But, that's just my reckoning

9 hours ago, geraldnewfie said:

the hard part is believing in NASA since they cover up so much lies in the past. There is a rumour there is an island here in canada where the rovers are and those are the pictures the public sees, well after then photoshop the red landscape and the real pictures are hidden from the public. so many theories and so many lies, hard to believe in anything anymore

They also release the raw photos. The colored photos are for public release, they are received in black and white and they use a color wheel embedded on the rover to correct it. 

• Like 1

oyY?

12 hours ago, geraldnewfie said:

Stop posting outrageous lies in this science forum, with zero evidence, or I will report you.  Take your garbage to the conspiracy threads where it belongs and we can hammer you without ruining this part of the forum.

Edited by Merc14

Jones brings some odd people on the show time to time. Even he second guesses why he brought them on in the first place by his reactions. Maybe its because these weird people are paying him to be on, or maybe he just wants to get more listeners with outrageous claims, no idea. I listen to the show, but Alex Jones is my least favorite speaker on the radio show. I prefer everyone but him, he goes a tad too far.

Yet, what's strange is that even with all the usual things he says, many come out as being true eventually. We live in a sick world.

Edited by Trenix
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Merc14 said:

oyY?

Stop posting outrageous lies in this science forum, with zero evidence, or I will report you.  Take your garbage to the conspiracy threads where it belongs and we can hammer you without ruining this part of the forum.

For anyone who likes science, everything is always up for discussion, no matter how outrageous it is.  Saying you'd report someone for not believing the same as you, is just childish.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Trenix said:

For anyone who likes science, everything is always up for discussion, no matter how outrageous it is.  Saying you'd report someone for not believing the same as you, is just childish.

unfortunately the nail that sticks up gets smashed down by those that force their views on others... 

• Like 1

On 01/07/2017 at 1:48 AM, UM-Bot said:

A guest on the Alex Jones Show had suggested that children were being sent to Mars to work as slaves.

^ Simply too silly for words. Loud mouthed Alex Jones is bad enough, but to have some dill on his talk show suggest this ? :rolleyes:...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Trenix said:

For anyone who likes science, everything is always up for discussion, no matter how outrageous it is. 

Well, there is outrageous, then there is 'outrageous'.

To insinuate that NASA would lie about anything, is not only outrageous, it is an 'insult'.

Considering the awesome work that NASA does, by bringing us wonderful images of other worlds...and educating mankind as a whole about space exploration etc, etc, etc..... We should be thanking these wonderful scientists and people.....not questioning whether they are lying to us. I personally find those who question NASA's integrity and honesty...are not only ignorant, but also chronically unappreciative.  

3 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

unfortunately the nail that sticks up gets smashed down by those that force their views on others... 

Aww, here you go.....

download_47.jpg

Edited by Astra.
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, geraldnewfie said:

I assume that in your next post you will provide evidence of a time when NASA lied or covered something up ?

Afterall you wouldn't make accusations like that if you didn't have proof, would you ? 

• Like 3

Why would someone who have the technology to live on Mars even need slaves ?

You would assume that they had acccess to robotic technology and thus no need for slaves in the first place. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Astra. said:

Aww, here you go.....

download_47.jpg

I get it Astra. You're like Merc's big sister on this site. Good for you. I remember having this same conversation when my son was 7 about dobbing in others so they can get in trouble. Something for you to do too. 

Edited by Captain Risky
  • Like 1