Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Italy has had enough Refugees

eugenonegin

I see the refugee problem getting worse in the near future.  ISIS is spreading and destabilizing countries.  The Philippines could easily turn into the next big refugee wave.  Add to that the US and the west eyeing Iran, North Korea, Afghanistan (again), and the like.  On top of that, if the global warming theory holds up, this is just the tip of the iceberg. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kartikg said:

after reading the above discussion regarding legal problems in sending them back may I suggest an extreme step of just shooting and drowning the boats as soon as they enter Italian waters? if this happens just once it will stop the illegal migration . 

It would send a message.

26 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

It would send a message.

Yes, that Italians are cruel and barbaric. Probably not the message that they'd wish.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Yes, that Italians are cruel and barbaric. Probably not the message that they'd wish.

Or to state we have laws that need to be followed and we have no idea if your isis or not.

What message do you want send as the colapse of your nation goes down over PC bs.

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

Or to state we have laws that need to be followed and we have no idea if your isis or not.

What message do you want send as the colapse of your nation goes down over PC bs.

dramaqn.jpg

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, The Russian Hare said:

Rules will always be fudged when a big crisis hit anyway, send them back to the country you think they are from or the country they set sail from. Don't like it? Don't come. Keep helping them and they will continue to arrive. They need to know they will not be welcome.

I agree with this and it seems most people do here also. Being an American, I am not as up on the latest European wrangling but what is the reason for the current policy of not doing the above?

4 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

dramaqn.jpg

It would have been much easier to just say you don`t get it at all. Buttercup

You have no clue, how many refugees do have in your house, let me guess none.

Just now, The Silver Thong said:

I would have been much easier to just say you don`t get it at all. Buttercup

You think a few muslim immigrants can take down entire nations. 200,000,000 of them can't even take down India. But it's the end of the world for European countries. How will they ever survive.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ExpandMyMind said:

You think a few muslim immigrants can take down entire nations. 200,000,000 of them can't even take down India. But it's the end of the world for European countries. How will they ever survive.

Like I said you have no clue. India and the Muslims have been at war for almost ever. The reason India is still around is they don`t allow Muslim law to dictate. You have heard of Sharia law right. Do you agree with it !!!!!!!  do you you even know what sharias goal is from your lack of understanding I doubt it.  I could post some video`s dealing with Sharia law but they are not child friendly.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

Like I said you have no clue. India and the Muslims have been at war for almost ever. The reason India is still around is they don`t allow Muslim law to dictate. You have heard of Sharia law right. Do you agree with it !!!!!!!  do you you even know what sharias goal is from your lack of understanding I doubt it.  I could post some video`s dealing with Sharia law but they are not child friendly.

Alright. Where in the EU is Sharia Law a legal thing?

Edited by FLOMBIE
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, FLOMBIE said:

Alright. Were in the EU is Sharia Law a legal thing?

This.

Also, there are parts of India where Sharia Law exists. Your posts have an incredible amount of factual errors. It's frightening. Just to double check, they haven't legalised cannabis yet in Canada, have they?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, FLOMBIE said:

Alright. Were in the EU is Sharia Law a legal thing?

Get ready for it

Sharia courts in Euope

You might want to google sharia creep, no that`s not a joke

• Like 1

Get ready for it

Sharia courts in Euope

You might want to google sharia creep, no that`s not a joke

I'm not gonna watch agenda driven youtube videos. And I was asking about the EU, since this topic is about Italy. Maybe Sharia is the real reason for Brexit, who knows?

Just now, FLOMBIE said:

I'm not gonna watch agenda driven youtube videos. And I was asking about the EU, since this topic is about Italy. Maybe Sharia is the real reason for Brexit, who knows?

So you are an extreme lib and refuse to see facts got it. Pretty typical of the left. I`m not suprised. It`s more than just Italy

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9461/germany-sharia-law

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1120381/sharia-influencing-italy/

• Like 1

So you are an extreme lib and refuse to see facts got it. Pretty typical of the left. I`m not suprised. It`s more than just Italy

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9461/germany-sharia-law

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1120381/sharia-influencing-italy/

Are we at name calling now? So you are just an extreme right-winger who believes every crap peddled to him by highly agenda driven hit pieces?

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

It would have been much easier to just say you don`t get it at all. Buttercup

You have no clue, how many refugees do have in your house, let me guess none.

I also support clean energy but I can't afford a windmill for my house. What is your point again?

• Like 3

Just now, FLOMBIE said:

Are we at name calling now? So you are just an extreme right-winger who believes every crap peddled to him by highly agenda driven hit pieces?

I didn`t call you a name I said you were left wing and don`t like facts. You said it yourself.

1 minute ago, Likely Guy said:

I also support clean energy but I can't afford a windmill for my house. What is your point again?

My point is you want to put nations in danger and use tax payer dollars to do so.  Just because you live up in the bush means nothiing, countries are being over whelmed and you could careless.

11 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

I didn`t call you a name I said you were left wing and don`t like facts. You said it yourself.

Do you know what the Gatestone Institute is, and who stands behind it? It has often been criticized for its inaccuracy, and this article is a good example of why. Did you bother reading any other articles on the matter, just to confirm they didn't spin the narrative to fit their agenda? Or did you just take it for what it is, because it confirms your bias? What does us tell that about fact checking?

Dude, I have studied Law in Germany. Sharia Law has no part in German Jurisdiction. And marriage in Germany is generally legal from the age of 16, and 14 in extraordinary cases. Would that article tell you that? No, of course not! Have you checked that fact? HAVE YOU?

I am not left wing, by the way. And as if that would even matter. Why are you inside of this collectivist tribal mindset? It blurs your mind. 

Edited by FLOMBIE
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, The Silver Thong said:

So far Gatestone is right. point out was is wrong.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9934/germany-rape-january

What does that have to do with Sharia Law. These crimes were persecuted, you know?

At least I know you're happy with your lovely Trudeau. I bet he's already got a Sharia guideline in the works. Just for you, love. 

• Like 2

Do you agree with this and should Italy or the Vatican

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the hands (evidence: graphic).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by cleath (errors in Quran).
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by cleath.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by cleath (see Allah moon god).
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by cleath (See Compulsion).
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by cleath.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by cleatlh.
• Girls' cIitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A girl or woman who suffered lgtisab (raрe) cannot testify in court against her attacker(s).
• Testimonies of 4 male witnesses are required to prove the lgtisab of a girl or woman.
• A girl/woman who alleges lgtisab without producing 4 male witnesses is guilty of adultery.
• A girl or woman found guilty of adultery is punishable by cleath (see "Islamophobia").
• A man convicted of lgtisab can have his conviction dismissed by marrying his victim.
• Muslim men have sexuaI rights to any girl/woman not wearing the Hijab (see Taharrush).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Religion of Peace).
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a wife needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Mathematics in Quran).
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal."
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
• The list goes on (see Sharia law in America, Canada, UK, Europe & Saudi Arabia).

• Like 1

18 hours ago, eugeneonegin said:

Italy has had enough. They are considering blocking any refugee boats not picked up by their own rescue ships. I don't blame them, but it goes against maritime law:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/eu-crisis-refugee-migrant-italy-block-rescue-boats-paris-summit-a7819656.html

Those 'refugees' should get a hot meal and coffee and afterwards shipped back to Africa immediately.
Europe is already hopelessly overpopulated!
Mass immigration from people with alien culture destroys the social balance. If current laws cannot deal with it we need new laws. The politicians should do what they are supposed to do.

I don't see any other solution. I am glad to help people in need elsewhere with donations, etc.
But don't bring them here! It's not good for us and neither for them.

• Like 4

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked