Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Italy has had enough Refugees

eugenonegin

Just now, papageorge1 said:

That might work too. But international laws are made by nations and changes can be made to address situations not originally envisioned by the laws.

But to send non-citizens to a third country open the Pandora box, someday you could become someone else's third country where they dump refugees. The problem right now is the lawlessness of former Libya, which allow gangsters to smuggle people over the Mediterranean and Turkey which could do better but just don't bother unless European Union pay them.

Here's a map:

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « réfugiés mediterranée carte 2017 »

It would be much more productive to put a lid directly in the countries of origin.

14 hours ago, The Silver Thong said:

Oh I hear you and agree but when I see this

You know that thread things that make you go grrrr ........

40 minutes ago, Gingitsune said:

It would be much more productive to put a lid directly in the countries of origin.

Are you talking about EU police not allowing them to leave Libyan waters or just stopping efforts to enter EU waters? It seems like the latter would be more internationally legal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

Are you talking about EU police not allowing them to leave Libyan waters or just stopping efforts to enter EU waters? It seems like the latter would be more internationally legal.

There is no "EU Police". 

I was always told never to play with dynamite. I didn`t listen and got burned. Leason learned, don`t repeat it. This experiment of mass immigration has failed big time.

Hey Gingitsune I believe it`s much more than 40,081  It`s a game changer for the local populations. Some just refuse to see the impact of pushing thousands of immigrants on the local people.

This one is for Flombie or what ever his name is. I thought you lived in Germany :huh:

Edited by The Silver Thong

3 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

I was always told never to play with dynamite. I didn`t listen and got burned. Leason learned, don`t repeat it. This experiment of mass immigration has failed big time.

Hey Gingitsune I believe it`s much more than 40,081  It`s a game changer for the local populations. Some just refuse to see the impact of pushing thousands of immigrants an the people.

This one is for Flombie or what ever his name is. I thought you lived in Germany :huh:

Can you read my name? Thank you. 

Have you fact checked that video already? Or have you just been out there for the last hour, finding a video that supports your views?

E: The title already has the first mistake. The Oktoberfest numbers were not driven down by half. Seriously?

Edited by FLOMBIE
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, FLOMBIE said:

There is no "EU Police". 

OK, the police of EU member nations then.

1 minute ago, FLOMBIE said:

Can you read my name? Thank you

Have you fact checked that video already? Or have you just been out there for the last hour, finding a video that supports your views?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Flombie

Explains alot.

You didn`t even watch the video, pathetic

• Like 1

Just now, papageorge1 said:

OK, the police of EU member nations then.

Who hold no executive power in foreign countries like Libya. Not even in other EU countries.   

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Flombie

Explains alot.

You didn`t even watch the video, pathetic

Have you fact checked it? If not, pathetic. Because the title already holds the first mistake.

Could you please be a little less antagonizing (and personal)? I have no problem with you. I don't know why I trigger you so much. 

Edited by FLOMBIE
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, FLOMBIE said:

Have you fact checked it? If not, pathetic. Because the title already holds the first mistake.

Could you please be a little less antagonizing? I have no problem with you. I don't know why I trigger you so much. 

You don`t trigger me at all as I could careless. What frustrates me is you post nothing and call everying else false because you don`t like it. If I posted something that is not accurate it`s up to you to point it out. Or do you want me to debunk myself and do all the work for you. Don`t be so lazy.

If I post something not true I will say sorry and thank you. I am Canadian after all :)

58 minutes ago, Gingitsune said:

But to send non-citizens to a third country open the Pandora box, someday you could become someone else's third country where they dump refugees. The problem right now is the lawlessness of former Libya, which allow gangsters to smuggle people over the Mediterranean and Turkey which could do better but just don't bother unless European Union pay them.

Well, I still feel like it is Libya's job to control who gets into their country in the first place. How and why the illegal people are in Libya in the first place is not within Italian jurisdiction and involvement.

• Like 1

Just now, The Silver Thong said:

You don`t trigger me at all as I could careless. What frustrates me is you post nothing and call everying else false because you don`t like it. If I posted something that is not accurate it`s up to you to point it out. Or do you want me to debunk myself and do all the work for you. Don`t be so lazy.

Err, for me don't triggering you a lot, you try to rile me up pretty badly with your personal remarks. :unsure: It doesn't work though, mate. I am used to debates and people that try to seel agenda as facts like you.

Why don't you fact check the videos you post, mate? Why do you just take them for granted? That is confirmation bias. And because I don't go that route, you call me a lib or whatever, just to ease your mind, and to make sure I am "not worth it". It's a pretty ****ty tactic, and has nothing to do with facts. It's lame, and I am not interested in these kinds of scuffles. I like proper debates or discussions. Not this kindergarten crap you do. 

• Like 5

What happened to you? Is it a lack of oxygen to the brain from that time you were waterboarded? Your opinions are just so polar to what they once were.

2 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Well, I still feel like it is Libya's job to control who gets into their country in the first place. How and why the illegal people are in Libya in the first place is not within Italian jurisdiction and involvement.

Probably a bit difficult for them since we, y'know, destroyed their country.

• Like 1

I'll be having dinner. If I'm not killed by a raging mob of refugees, I might respond later. 

• Like 2

Just now, FLOMBIE said:

Err, for me don't triggering you a lot, you try to rile me up pretty badly with your personal remarks. :unsure: It doesn't work though, mate. I am used to debates and people that try to seel agenda as facts like you.

Why don't you fact check the videos you post, mate? Why do you just take them for granted? That is confirmation bias. And because I don't go that route, you call me a lib or whatever, just to ease your mind, and to make sure I am "not worth it". It's a pretty ****ty tactic, and has nothing to do with facts. It's lame, and I am not interested in these kinds of scuffles. I like proper debates or discussions. Not this kindergarten crap you do. 

Seems it did

I don`t post fluffy bits. That people won`t even look into.

What`s lame is you refuse to see the facts.  Now let`s get back on topice and please try to keep up.

5 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

What happened to you? Is it a lack of oxygen to the brain from that time you were waterboarded? Your opinions are just so polar to what they once were.

I woke up

Don`t get me wrong I still think torture is wrong absalutely !!! blast from the past my old friend.

• Like 2

I woke up

It was Alex Jones, wasn't it? That's the only thing that makes sense.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I mean working with Mali (to take our yesterday example) to make sure they don't flee their country of origin in the first place.

Libya is a non-state right now, no one is controlling the entire water front, let alone the entire country's territory. Europe is better make sure there is no population movement into Libya in the first place, working with countries around her..

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « libye 2017 carte »

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

It was Alex Jones, wasn't it? That's the only thing that makes sense.

I watch him from time to time but I like rebel media or Mark Dice more.

3 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Probably a bit difficult for them since we, y'know, destroyed their country.

Oh, so the modern thinking Libyan revolutionaries risking their lives and begging for assistance were not Libyans we should help? Saying we destroyed their country is a very poor and deceptive way to phrase it.

• Like 1

Oh, so the modern thinking Libyan revolutionaries risking their lives and begging for assistance were not Libyans we should help? Saying we destroyed their country is a very poor and deceptive way to phrase it.

Not really when you consider that Gaddafi was supported by the vast majority of his people and their country has been destroyed. I mean literally it is a shambles. It had nothing to do with helping the people and everything to do with getting rid of a dictator that they could not control - one who had just dropped use of the dollar. 

Firstly: we are not talking about refugees-the vast majority of those trying to enter Europe are economic migrants.

Second: The NGO ships (Greenpeace, Save the Children etc etc ) would appear to have an arrangement with traffickers and collect most of them just outside of Libyan international waters. There is something very underhand going on here.

Third: Italy has had over 11,000 migrants arrive in 2 weeks

Fourth: International Maritime Law makes it illegal to put to sea in an unseaworthy condition (applies to cargo and fee-paying passenger boats and the Captain has the right, should he wish, to offload them all at their port of departure (if he wishes to)

Fifth: Those migrants that have been dispersed to poorer EU nations appear to abscond and end up in richer EU nations where benefits are higher

Sixth: 95% seem to be under the age of thirty and male, not families escaping wars

Personally... turn them straight back to wherever they came from (Libya, Morocco, Tangiers) drop them on the beach and destroy their craft and any other craft being constructed in littoral regions.

• Like 5

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked