Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Italy has had enough Refugees

eugenonegin

Just now, The Silver Thong said:

Plus you know my opinion I have stated it many many times.

Yeah, don't read what I say, listen to a video.

It`s not my problem you can`t see everything I post. I have been very clear and up front. As you offer nothing to this thread. My opinion is you just want to troll me. It`s not about me. It`s a debate and if you can only see one third of it you don`t really have much to offer. Put me on ignore.

6 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Yeah, don't read what I say, listen to a video.

what have you offered oh ya nothing

Ever hear the term a picture says a thousand words.

Edited by The Silver Thong

9 hours ago, The Silver Thong said:

So far Gatestone is right. point out were it was is wrong.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9934/germany-rape-january

What`s your agenda

You do realize that Gasteton institute is a right-wing think tank, known for inaccurate reporting?

Not exactly an objective source of information.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gatestone_Institute

Edited by Be.cause
  • Like 1

Just now, Be.cause said:

You do realize that gasteton institute is a right-wing think tank, known for inaccurate reporting?

Not exactly an objective source of information.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gatestone_Institute

I know that but I posted as to see if anyone could disprove it. So far nothing so I guess they might be right pun intended ;)

9 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

Ever hear the term a picture says a thousand words.

Yes, it's a meaningless platitude.

Edit: If nothing else I'm keeping 'big city boy' and his dictionary busy.

Edited by Likely Guy

4 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

How many has your town taken in?

Like I said before, I support alternate energy but I can't afford my own backyard windmill.

Your question was important how?

I find that those who readily snipe at others for being - in their opinion, intolerant -  are also the MOST likely to have no contact whatever with the consequences of their desires for others. IOW they tend to be hypocrites.  We've had 45 Syrian refugees move in less than 30 miles from my home.  We are in the process of having HUNDREDS of unaccompanied "minors", all MALE from Central America, move onto old, unused U.S. military properties even closer than 30 miles.  The question was important to point out the reality you are faced with while calling on others to do more.  That's all.  And that is quite a fair point to make here.

• Like 4

Ah, so... I was slightly disgusted with what I thought is recent white supremacy epidemic. Now I realize it's white inferiority epidemic.

You guys, with your videos made for spamming to the literally illiterate, with your panic cranked to the point of hysteria, are actually advertising how ridiculously insecure you are: about yourself, your nations, race, culture, your you name-it... but, if everything yours is so weak you expect it to collapse if only someone not pasty enough leans against it, why preserving it at all?

(I'm asking you why, my opinion and confidence are much, much different than yours.)   

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Ah, so... I was slightly disgusted with what I thought is recent white supremacy epidemic. Now I realize it's white inferiority epidemic.

You guys, with your videos made for spamming to the literally illiterate, with your panic cranked to the point of hysteria, are actually advertising how ridiculously insecure you are: about yourself, your nations, race, culture, your you name-it... but, if everything yours is so weak you expect it to collapse if only someone not pasty enough leans against it, why preserving it at all?

(I'm asking you why, my opinion and confidence are much, much different than yours.)   

...you really are "of Annoy", aren't you? 27,881 posts of wasted server space.

• Like 3

Migrants are back in the main stream news after a period of none reporting, which if it had continued in the same vain as we seen 12 months ago the public at large would have witnessed a non stop headline of 4,000 to 6,000 migrants arriving on European shores every single week for the last 12 months. the images would have conjured up the reality of hordes of people arriving. But a conscience decision by the media to limit reporting and not fill our daily news bulletins would be counter productive otherwise #allwelcome would quickly lose its limited support. 

Estimated UN figures 2.2 Million in north Africa awaiting/attempting the journey.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dark_Grey said:

...you really are "of Annoy", aren't you? 27,881 posts of wasted server space.

Certainly. 

But at least in real life - you should try it, it's scary but amusing - I'm not waste of protein, which is how your current ideologists could be described.

I could go on, of course, but if you'd excuse me, for there's a topic to stick to. 

So, the refugees from wars and poverty (why is dying from hunger somehow less dangerous than dying in a war?) won't stop coming until they are given a chance to survive in their home countries. Duh. 

You think Africans (or Slavs, for that matter) come for you climate or to spite you? Nope. We'd rather stay home. It's easier to stay home if you can find a job. It is not your fault, but it is not my fault either. So instead of spitting at more and less desperate people, how about you try imagining you were in our shoes? Would you starve at home so you don't disturb Trumpers and other hysterics, or you'd try finding your luck elsewhere?  

Since peace and prosperity outside your little plastic bubble won't happen anytime soon, what can, for example, Italy, do? Say they start shooting refugee boats, returning them etc. - the streams of people (yup, these are people) will simply hit other shores a little harder to compensate for tougher pass to Italy. They will always find a way, desperate people are especially crafty.  

They will keep drowning and their deaths will keep being 'debunked' and ridiculed. 

Mentally healthy person would conclude this is lasting tragedy and you'd wish you could help. Since we can't help, why don't you at least do no harm? Or you'll claim you are not aware this, what you're doing online, is harming others, and pretty helpless ones?

How civilized. How brave. 

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Certainly. 

But at least in real life - you should try it, it's scary but amusing - I'm not waste of protein, which is how your current ideologists could be described.

I could go on, of course, but if you'd excuse me, for there's a topic to stick to. 

So, the refugees from wars and poverty (why is dying from hunger somehow less dangerous than dying in a war?) won't stop coming until they are given a chance to survive in their home countries. Duh. 

You think Africans (or Slavs, for that matter) come for you climate or to spite you? Nope. We'd rather stay home. It's easier to stay home if you can find a job. It is not your fault, but it is not my fault either. So instead of spitting at more and less desperate people, how about you try imagining you were in our shoes? Would you starve at home so you don't disturb Trumpers and other hysterics, or you'd try finding your luck elsewhere?  

Since peace and prosperity outside your little plastic bubble won't happen anytime soon, what can, for example, Italy, do? Say they start shooting refugee boats, returning them etc. - the streams of people (yup, these are people) will simply hit other shores a little harder to compensate for tougher pass to Italy. They will always find a way, desperate people are especially crafty.  

They will keep drowning and their deaths will keep being 'debunked' and ridiculed. 

Mentally healthy person would conclude this is lasting tragedy and you'd wish you could help. Since we can't help, why don't you at least do no harm? Or you'll claim you are not aware this, what you're doing online, is harming others, and pretty helpless ones?

How civilized. How brave. 

Helen do you have a number, a limit, a maximum number, a cut off point for refugees or migrants arriving or do you support an uncontrolled influx from a continent that shows no signs of stabilizing or increasing living standards of its people. The demographics of Africa, the continents population is growing at a rate of 30 million people per year. according to research that's 3.5 million more people per month, or 80 additional people per minute. At this current rate the growth would be able to re-fill an empty city of London five times over in a single year. by 2050, Africa alone will contribute 54% of world population growth.

Its great you show compassion, empathy and humanity, but at the end of the day you have to be pragmatic.

Edited by stevewinn
  • Like 2

I do not accept that these people are "refugees". 3 years ago it was different, but now it is clear that the overwhelming majority are economic migrants. They do not like the low pay and poor conditions in their homelands which they seem to happily trash through corrupt practises and petty in-fighting, have no interest in trying to change things in their own nations and prefer to run away to Europe. As has been mentioned many, many times before why do they not emigrate to other African or Middle East nations (such as Kenya, South Africa, Qatar, Saudi Arabia etc). Why not go to Russia? Simple they want more money-nothing else. I know a South African family that migrated to the UK-legally-they waited for 4 years and paid over 12,000 GBP... they are rightly agree at the "Free Passes" handed to these migrants.

Somehow these poor "refugees" fleeing famine had the 1000 USD each (some have paid up to 10000USD) for their "boat passage" to Europe, in other words: to them it is an investment because they can get back up to 25000USD each year in benefits and they do not even have to work!

So, least-worst option, as has also been mentioned before, is to create secure enclaves in N. Africa for genuine refugee FAMILIES, and kick out ALL of the economic migrants back to the border with wherever appears to be their home nation. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

Helen do you have a number, a limit, a maximum number, a cut off point for refugees or migrants arriving or do you support an uncontrolled influx from a continent that shows no signs of stabilizing or increasing living standards of its people. The demographics of Africa, the continents population is growing at a rate of 30 million people per year. according to research that's 3.5 million more people per month, or 80 additional people per minute. At this current rate the growth would be able to re-fill an empty city of London five times over in a single year. by 2050, Africa alone will contribute 54% of world population growth.

Its great you show compassion, empathy and humanity, but at the end of the day you have to be pragmatic.

I am being pragmatic. In order to stop people who have nothing to lose but their life, all you can take is their life. You have to literally start killing them. Throwing them in prison is rather fine from their point of view, they are fed, clothed and safe in there. 

Who can sign that order, to sink them (at the territorial waters line?) without Godwinning themselves, their party and their country? 

Of course I'm not supporting uncontrolled influx, just like I do not support hurricanes or earthquakes. I simply think that natural disasters, human tsunami included, cannot be stopped, especially not by complaining and demonizing. Do we hate the ground for it shakes occasionally? 

The only remedy (until the miracle happens and the migrations start returning) would be cooperation (yes, I know I'm speaking in tongues again), so that the tsunami is distributed and thus easier to cope with. We have that luxury with human waves. It could be organized so that no one is too freaked out or spends more than (proportionally) others.

But no, we'll have fear and hatred campaigns instead. We'll use the superstitious fear of others to deepen the divisions among us.  

I'm aware this what I said applies only for very limited time. All the places refugees (and economic migrations) came from are falling further apart. Since no one will do anything to help cure the disease, we'll have to deal with worsening symptoms. 

Like I said many times before, I'm not ready to start killing people just because they came begging for help.   

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

white supremacy epidemic

It does not exist.

``white inferiority`` 

that`s not real either.

What you don`t understand is that skin colour means nothing anymore. What you have showen is your ideology and that is what is the threat. Not your skin colour so please stop with that crap.

Edited by The Silver Thong

1 minute ago, The Silver Thong said:

white supremacy epidemic

It does not exist.

``white inferiority`` 

that`s not real either.

What you don`t understand is that skin colour means nothing anymore. What you have showen is your ideology and that is what is the threat. Not your skin colour so please stop with that crap.

You can do better than this. 

I'm sure you have your set of reasons why you chose to not think like this, but I'm also sure you are much, much more complex and intelligent than you currently appear. 

I also despise hypocrisy. It's another sign of weakness both of the person and the ideas they're obviously not sure how to defend. 

You want white supremacy without calling it white supremacy. And you don't know how to supreme

Here: call it pasty supremacy and prove it by providing the means for the subhumans to go back home. 

This about a culture take over

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Silver Thong said:

This about a culture take over

I totally read that in squeaky voice.

Of what excrement was your glorious culture made if a boatload of dehydrated Arabs can take it over?

5 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

You can do better than this. 

I'm sure you have your set of reasons why you chose to not think like this, but I'm also sure you are much, much more complex and intelligent than you currently appear. 

I also despise hypocrisy. It's another sign of weakness both of the person and the ideas they're obviously not sure how to defend. 

You want white supremacy without calling it white supremacy. And you don't know how to supreme

Here: call it pasty supremacy and prove it by providing the means for the subhumans to go back home. 

So you have to resort to insults a sure sighn you have failed.

Hypocrisy show me when and where. I am very up front.

I want white supremacy that`s new, when did I ever say that.

You are so off base it`s funny. I do more business with the Hindu`s than I do with Muslims. Just because thet are nicer. Your true colours are showing ;)

8 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I totally read that in squeaky voice.

Of what excrement was your glorious culture made if a boatload of dehydrated Arabs can take it over?

It`s the boat load of crap these people believe in that want to take over. So tell me why are no Arab counties taking in these so called reffugees.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

So you have to resort to insults a sure sighn you have failed.

Hypocrisy show me when and where. I am very up front.

I want white supremacy that`s new, when did I ever say that.

You are so off base it`s funny. I do more business with the Hindu`s than I do with Muslims. Just because thet are nicer. Your true colours are showing ;)

squeak, squeak... where did I, I didn't... you didn't break a vase, you eternal child, you are trying to break people's lives. 

I'm sorry you need so much attention and I'm even more sorry you simply do not notice how your personal emotional issues are laughably easy to overcome compared to horrors of an average non-privileged life. 

Just now, The Silver Thong said:

It`s the boat load of crap these people believe in that want to take over. So tell me why are no Arab counties taking in these so called reffugees.

Whoever told you Lebanon, for example, is not taking refugees was lying - as usual - to you.

Why are your Trump's beloved Saudis not acceptable hosts for fleeing Muslims, speaks volumes to anyone not retarded*. 

* this is diagnosis, not an insult  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Helen of Annoy said:

squeak, squeak... where did I, I didn't... you didn't break a vase, you eternal child, you are trying to break people's lives. 

I'm sorry you need so much attention and I'm even more sorry you simply do not notice how your personal emotional issues are laughably easy to overcome compared to horrors of an average non-privileged life. 

Whoever told you Lebanon, for example, is not taking refugees was lying - as usual - to you.

Why are your Trump's beloved Saudis not acceptable hosts for fleeing Muslims, speaks volumes to anyone not retarded*. 

* this is diagnosis, not an insult  

OMG this has to be the funniest post I have ever read.  How am I trying to break people`s live. Maybe it`s because I don`t want my culture destroyed, ever think about that. Probably not.

Attention lol I`m but a fly on the wall.

Funny you bring up Lebanon. My barber is from Lebanon. It was about a month ago and we started talking about the crap going on in the middle east. He stated he went to Afganistan and worked with the US military then bragged for fun he would shoot American soldiers.

I`m no fan of Trump and beloved Saudis hahahahaha we hate them but they make money. Womens rights in SA throwing gays off buildings stonings and honor kills. Not my cup of tea.  Your right, you have to be retarded to business with them.

My diagnosis not an insult is you are a radical

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked