Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Italy has had enough Refugees

eugenonegin

31 minutes ago, and then said:

Precisely so.  I used to think that most of the Muslims that fled Islamic/Sharia dominated countries came here or Europe for freedom.  Now I wonder if they are simply complicit with the terrorists or too damned cowardly to stand apart from them.  France and Sweden are gone.  It would take a civil war to regain the land that was freely given to the immigrants.  Germany and the UK still have a chance but they need to remove ALL Liberal politicians from office asap OR actually begin shutting down commerce with protests.  These governments are interested in some goal that the people DO NOT SHARE, and the people will have to fight it, sooner or later if they wish to be free.

:lol:

Yes, yes, there they are, removing all liberal politicians... :lol: All of them. That's democracy! Remove! OR... :lol:

Why, absolutely.

All you had to say is magic covfefe! word and all the reality crumbled and they're just waiting to hear your desires so they can accommodate you :lol:

Well, damn, it's not working. Someone lied to you. The more you wiggle and froth, the more people share the need to laugh at you. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

I don't presume anything - I react to what I hear and read from sources in the UK. Openly criticizing one form of media doesn't apply that criticism to all media. For example, I posted a YouTube video because a BBC article on the march doesn't exist. The state sponsored media is neglecting to cover a major event that happened at home because the event shows vast numbers of people supporting a different story than what has been presented. CNN has been doing the same thing here with ANTIFA and "free speech" events - they simply refuse to give air time to a story that doesn't meet their criteria, no matter how important the story is.

That is pretty gross and very worthy of criticism.

I don't disagree with that assessment.  However my point concerned your rather derogatory remarks regarding the U.K.  Based on information garnered from the media of which you openly admit are flawed.

That is all.  You will forgive me, the UK has its flaws, but I am a patriot and despite what you might hear, it is still one of, if not the finest example of freedom and democracy in the modern world.

But certainly not perfect

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Grey Area said:

I don't disagree with that assessment.  However my point concerned your rather derogatory remarks regarding the U.K.  Based on information garnered from the media of which you openly admit are flawed.

That is all.  You will forgive me, the UK has its flaws, but I am a patriot and despite what you might hear, it is still one of, if not the finest example of freedom and democracy in the modern world.

But certainly not perfect

I'd give that title to Switzerland. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FLOMBIE said:

I'd give that title to Switzerland. 

:P

• Like 1

Just now, Helen of Annoy said:

The literature (edit: it's 'Understanding Spoken English') you recommended doesn't explain covfefe.

this would explain it to a normal person,

Image result for keyboard layout

On 7/3/2017 at 3:23 PM, ExpandMyMind said:

What happened to you? Is it a lack of oxygen to the brain from that time you were waterboarded? Your opinions are just so polar to what they once were.

That's happened to a lot of people who were once open to mass immigration. 

There are only so many horror stories you can hear before you change your mind on that. I'm guessing that's why those still gripping that rope refuse to even listen to those horror stories. They conflict with their world view. 

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

this would explain it to a normal person,

Image result for keyboard layout

Absolutely. At least the 'covfe' part. Additional 'fe' was just being stubborn in repeating the mistake. Sounds familiar? 

While the abnormal would waste everyone's time claiming it was no mistake, but an actual word with an actual meaning, known only to the inner circle. Each time when you think they can't possibly fall any lower, there it is... and then you think - hey, there it is, the most pathetic, transparent lie I'll read this month. Or even this year. But they immediately prove you wrong. 

• Like 1

Absolutely. At least the 'covfe' part. Additional 'fe' was just being stubborn in repeating the mistake. Sounds familiar? 

coverage, F is next to R and G, fast typing, no proofreading, small buttons, are most likely the reasons for  this mistake.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, aztek said:

coverage, F is next to R and G, fast typing, no proofreading are most likely the reasons for  this mistake.

Obviously, we all get it. What about the utterly counterproductive idea of claiming it wasn't a mistake? 

Edited by Kismit
cleaned up.

Obviously, we all get it. What about the utterly counterproductive idea of claiming it wasn't a mistake? 

maybe it was a joke? for those that always  look for things that are not there,  and they swallowed the bait, lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Someone lied to you. The more you wiggle and froth, the more people share the need to laugh at you. 

First off, I don't "wiggle and froth" ;)  I'm more of a plan and train type myself.  As to people needing to laugh at me, that's cool with me.  I enjoy making people chuckle, even if it's at my own expense.  I found out as a kid that when people were laughing hardest it was usually to take the attention away from themselves and their insecurities. Just my experience, darlin'.  Your neighborhood is just that, of course - YOUR neighborhood.  If you look at what's happening within a day's train ride from you and make excuses for it or accept it as a natural and right progression of the policies of governments then good on ya!  Hell, you may even be correct.  Accepting it without question just might return your region to the hell of a couple of decades ago, though.  I sincerely pray that it doesn't.  I've tried to decipher some of your ideology from the scornful scribbling you do here and I'm unable to make sense of it except that you seem angry about America's choice of a president.  Whatever happens during the coming years of his presidency, you can ridicule those who voted for him but the real source of his presidency, the reason such a clownish acting individual won that office is that the Progressive movement in the U.S. enjoyed 8 years of total dominance and became too arrogant, complacent, and entitled.  They force fed social change to the majority that wanted no part of it and when that majority had the chance they were shown the door.  That's it, no mystery.  Now the clown has to deal with a seriously deranged fat boy in N.K.  May we live in interesting times.

• Like 3

• The topic was locked

*Moderator ADVICE... PLEASE READ*

When posting in the politics section, please try to refrain from antagonising members with knee jerk quips or sensationalised leaps of truth.

For example.. a report on an orange frog = all frogs are orange. 

Or equally if a frog falls from a tree and is injured in the process. Then posters view points of the incident are either in the format of, save the frog, or, if you don't save the frog, you don't care the frog got hurt. The frog is obviously a metaphor for immigrants, but I hope you understand it can be a metaphor for many subjects in this section.

Remember all posters are real people, and it is best not to try and guess at what people are thinking. 

• Like 3

• The topic was unlocked
12 hours ago, aztek said:

coverage, F is next to R and G, fast typing, no proofreading, small buttons, are most likely the reasons for  this mistake.

Or hands....

Couldn't resist :P

• Like 4

@ and then

I don't think it's Obama's fault that 20-something percent of Americans thought it's a good idea to let Russians run US. 

Hating 'liberals' so much that you'll vote for a guy who openly begged for Russian assistance in propaganda war, and received it, is not a matter of politics anymore. It's something psychiatrists and spiritual people should examine. 

Regarding my 'ideology', of course you couldn't decipher it. Because there's none. I'm ordinary woman and I'm trying not to be an *******. That's all. 

But that's slightly off topic. 

More on topic, there are people drowning in Mediterranean. People. Smelly, poor, weirdly clothed, mostly illiterate, still - people.  

Italy was coping with human waves admirably long. If they say they can't do it anymore, then it is so. They'll attempt closing ports and their neighbours will seal borders. It means a lot of exceptions at first, but a lot more corpses very soon. 

It's a good news to some, judging by this thread. That's the reason why I post here. I can't bear anymore all the disgusting hypocrisy and plain psychopathy plastered everywhere, without any shame or common sense. These are people in those boats. A sane human being cannot unsee that fact. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

@ and then

I don't think it's Obama's fault that 20-something percent of Americans thought it's a good idea to let Russians run US. 

Hating 'liberals' so much that you'll vote for a guy who openly begged for Russian assistance in propaganda war, and received it, is not a matter of politics anymore. It's something psychiatrists and spiritual people should examine. 

Regarding my 'ideology', of course you couldn't decipher it. Because there's none. I'm ordinary woman and I'm trying not to be an *******. That's all. 

But that's slightly off topic. 

More on topic, there are people drowning in Mediterranean. People. Smelly, poor, weirdly clothed, mostly illiterate, still - people.  

Italy was coping with human waves admirably long. If they say they can't do it anymore, then it is so. They'll attempt closing ports and their neighbours will seal borders. It means a lot of exceptions at first, but a lot more corpses very soon. 

It's a good news to some, judging by this thread. That's the reason why I post here. I can't bear anymore all the disgusting hypocrisy and plain psychopathy plastered everywhere, without any shame or common sense. These are people in those boats. A sane human being cannot unsee that fact. 

It is very difficult to know where to start with so many errors, untruths, and blatant anti-Trump propaganda in your post, it's almost as bad as your blinkered view on these boat people.

Didn't your own country, Croatia, close its land borders and strictly limit passage through your country for all ·refugees" arriving via Greece? 

Why do these people not use their wealth (because they all have a relatively large amount of money to pay traffickers) to go to a neighbouring country?- this is an important question that you totally fail to answer.  For what possible reason do they all want to get to Northern Europe - is this why you defend this invasion-in-all-but-name, because you know they do not want to go to Eastern Europe so it does not have an effect on your life and culture??

• Like 2

1 minute ago, keithisco said:

It is very difficult to know where to start with so many errors, untruths, and blatant anti-Trump propaganda in your post, it's almost as bad as your blinkered view on these boat people.

Didn't your own country, Croatia, close its land borders and strictly limit passage through your country for all ·refugees" arriving via Greece? 

No, it was Hungary, Macedonia and then Serbia. 

We're the ones blamed for letting them through. After taking their IDs, giving them places to shower, change and have something to eat and drink. Use our hospitals. 

What will current government do, I don't know. But I guess it won't be pretty. 

1 minute ago, keithisco said:

Why do these people not use their wealth (because they all have a relatively large amount of money to pay traffickers) to go to a neighbouring country?- this is an important question that you totally fail to answer.  For what possible reason do they all want to get to Northern Europe - is this why you defend this invasion-in-all-but-name, because you know they do not want to go to Eastern Europe so it does not have an effect on your life and culture??

As someone closer financially to them than to you, I can tell you first-hand, that when a member of a family goes abroad, it's often everyone contributing the savings. It is expected that the loan is returned at some point in the future, if possible. 

What's the point of going from one septic tank to another? 

There you go with that imaginary invasion. Those who came to invade will get theirs. I'm so very morbidly certain of that. The only true invasion was done so successfully by Saudi money. Not that your government could tell more about it, huh? 

You'd be surprised how much we rely on Western Europe. You'd also be surprised with how much we don't want you to fall, from purely emotional reasons. You do tend to resemble dead fish emotionally, but you're still relatives. No one's perfect.  

• Like 1

Some clever politician needs to stand for election and say I have no policy regarding immigration.

Instead you the people will set it via referendum after I`m elected and your decision, that of the majority of the people, will be enshrined into law. Any Government violating it can be sent to prison if a court rules they violated your decision.

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

No, it was Hungary, Macedonia and then Serbia. 

We're the ones blamed for letting them through. After taking their IDs, giving them places to shower, change and have something to eat and drink. Use our hospitals. 

What will current government do, I don't know. But I guess it won't be pretty. 

As someone closer financially to them than to you, I can tell you first-hand, that when a member of a family goes abroad, it's often everyone contributing the savings. It is expected that the loan is returned at some point in the future, if possible. 

What's the point of going from one septic tank to another? 

There you go with that imaginary invasion. Those who came to invade will get theirs. I'm so very morbidly certain of that. The only true invasion was done so successfully by Saudi money. Not that your government could tell more about it, huh? 

You'd be surprised how much we rely on Western Europe. You'd also be surprised with how much we don't want you to fall, from purely emotional reasons. You do tend to resemble dead fish emotionally, but you're still relatives. No one's perfect.  

Not exactly what it says here though (from 2016)

The Balkan trail from Greece to northern Europe used by refugees has been blocked after a string of nations slammed shut their borders.

Slovenia and Croatia, two of the countries along the well-trodden route, said late on Tuesday that no refugees wishing to transit towards other countries would be allowed to enter.

Serbia indicated it would follow suit.

Source:

I shall take the "dead fish" comment as a compliment, after all, we cant all be the same. B)

I dont regard Kenya or South Africa or Lesotho as "septic tanks" however so why do they not go there? it has got to be the draw of free money and accommodation, what else can it be?

• Like 2

On 06/07/2017 at 7:53 PM, keithisco said:

Source:

Not exactly everything there. The borders were officially closed but my country organized buses and trains, set up refugee centres and may I be so cheeky to plaster a photo here, so it speaks the proverbial thousand words? 

Croatian policeman with Syrian baby (that wasn't there according to extreme right propaganda) 

I shall take the "dead fish" comment as a compliment, after all, we cant all be the same. B)

I dont regard Kenya or South Africa or Lesotho as "septic tanks" however so why do they not go there? it has got to be the draw of free money and accommodation, what else can it be?

It was a joke (I do love inappropriate humour) and it truly is a compliment too - one of the reasons why we (Eastern Europeans) are here where we are is that shortfusedness. Truth be told. 

What else? Spite. They're risking their lives to spite us. Yup, sarcasm. Because does it sound convincing to you that thousands are risking their lives to get to Europe, if they could make it in Africa?

It's hell on these boats. Some people die on the boat, it doesn't even have to sink. Personally, I know I wouldn't do that out of boredom or some mystic urge to destroy European culture. 

edit: clarifying and forgot how to English for a moment

1 hour ago, keithisco said:

well said Keith Croatia doesn't have the wealth offered benefits that the richer northern European countries have. Its okay for Helen waving them off as they wander off into the sunset never for her to see them again or have any lasting impact, IE; competing in the jobs market, or for limited public services.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

well said Keith Croatia doesn't have the wealth offered benefits that the richer northern European countries have. Its okay for Helen waving them off as they wander off into the sunset never for her to see them again or have any lasting impact, IE; competing in the jobs market, or for limited public services.

Actually, I should froth because of the competition. My people are trying to compete at western job markets and we too have lazy benefit seekers and criminals for you. Not to mention thousands of Romanian Gypsies with fake Croatian passports they bought in Italy. Just to mention the most hilarious example. You think I don't have a part of the brain that would... you know... but it would be a sort of suicide. 

I refuse to be dragged down to that level. And my natural level is not particularly high.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Actually, I should froth because of the competition. My people are trying to compete at western job markets and we too have lazy benefit seekers and criminals for you. Not to mention thousands of Romanian Gypsies with fake Croatian passports they bought in Italy. Just to mention the most hilarious example. You think I don't have a part of the brain that would... you know... but it would be a sort of suicide. 

I refuse to be dragged down to that level. And my natural level is not particularly high.  

Were long gone before they can get here. 2020 sorry.

1 minute ago, stevewinn said:

Were long gone before they can get here. 2020 sorry.

I knew you will be, but I'm not sorry :P

4 hours ago, keithisco said:

Source:

Al Shabaab, Boko Haram or Xenophpia violence?

19 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Al Shabaab, Boko Haram or Xenophpia violence?

Did I mention Somalia or Nigeria??? No? Then I suggest you look up the countries in which these groups operate.