Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Italy has had enough Refugees

eugenonegin

3 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

It's one stupid mayor of a really tiny town. Don't be silly - this has nothing to do with legislation. We have a constitution we are very proud of, you know. 

Thanks for the concern, but it won't happen. 

E: Oh, by the way, he received quite heavy backlash in Germany. It's not like everyone was like: "Yeah, that sound sensible!" No, not all. 

Edited by FLOMBIE
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Well, many of your countrymen don't exactly care.

But I seriously think we should finish that WWII already. I'll contribute to that by stopping right here and right now.  

Well, it makes it MUCH easier to create novel social theories if you ignore the inconvenient facts of recent history, and their impact on the societies in question. 

7 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Not just western, any society is literally worthless without compassion. It's exactly the lack of compassion that makes the horrors of theocracies possible.  

How about compassion towards the living conditions of the existing citizens of a nation ? Or don't they count ? 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, FLOMBIE said:

It's one stupid mayor of a really tiny town. Don't be silly - this has nothing to do with legislation. We have a constitution we are very proud of, you know. 

Thanks for the concern, but it won't happen. 

E: Oh, by the way, he received quite heavy backlash in Germany. It's not like everyone was like: "Yeah, that sound sensible!" No, not all. 

Yeah... a small town. 

Oh wait.. how about Cologne ? Is that a small town as well ? :)

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/teen-victim-speaks-of-horror-after-being-groped-by-30-men-in-cologne-nye-sex-attacks/news-story/5479b567a29ff33cb76d039c1a0219ed

The mayor of THAT small town suggested that women should "simply" remain 1m away from all immigrants. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Yeah... a small town. 

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/teen-victim-speaks-of-horror-after-being-groped-by-30-men-in-cologne-nye-sex-attacks/news-story/5479b567a29ff33cb76d039c1a0219ed

The mayor of THAT small town suggested that women should "simply" remain 1m away from all immigrants. 

I am sure you have heard of the follow up in the next year, right? I will look up a source for you. E: Here you go. It's just the first link I've found. 

And everybody in Germany was shocked about it. And it could only happen because no one expected something like this. It will never happen again. 

E: I find it horrendous that you guys keep on pushing the narrative that we just wouldn't care about what happens in our country. We are not a bunch of spineless cucks, and we won't change our society. 

Edited by FLOMBIE
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, it makes it MUCH easier to create novel social theories if you ignore the inconvenient facts of recent history, and their impact on the societies in question. 

Yup, I'm the one that ignores recent history... have you maybe heard of the war in Bosnia & Herzegovina in the 1990s? The one that followed Serbian aggression on Croatia and in which one of the three fighting sides, one was Muslim? 

How about compassion towards the living conditions of the existing citizens of a nation ? Or don't they count ? 

If few thousand can bring your nation down, you were about disappear anyway. 

In other words, don't yell wolf just yet. 

5 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Yeah... a small town. 

And no, she didn't. That was taken out of context and made the rounds. She was asked: How can a woman prevent it? And she answered: I wouldn't know anything else than staying an arm length away. Because what can you do? 

Well, that's very encouraging @FLOMBIE . 

Especially in light of this little snippet.... https://www.************/news/3805103/migrant-sex-attacks-germany-doubled-3000-a-year/

The link is censored :lol:

You know, most of those crimes are committed among the refugees. But hey, no woman is safe anymore in Germany, right? It's a huge free for all! No, it's not and don't spin that narrative. 

4 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Yup, I'm the one that ignores recent history... have you maybe heard of the war in Bosnia & Herzegovina in the 1990s? The one that followed Serbian aggression on Croatia and in which one of the three fighting sides, one was Muslim? 

If few thousand can bring your nation down, you were about disappear anyway. 

In other words, don't yell wolf just yet. 

I believe the B&H/Serbia/Croatia arose from the disintegration of Yugoslavia ? I'm not sure how that relates to immigration ? 

As for "a few thousand", then.. I'd agree. However, we're not talking about "a few thousand", are we ? We're talking about several hundreds of thousands. 

3 minutes ago, FLOMBIE said:

I am sure you have heard of the follow up in the next year, right? I will look up a source for you. E: Here you go. It's just the first link I've found. 

And everybody in Germany was shocked about it. And it could only happen because no one expected something like this. It will never happen again. 

E: I find it horrendous that you guys keep on pushing the narrative that we just wouldn't care about what happens in our country. We are not a bunch of spineless cucks, and we won't change our society. 

Amen. 

But how they'll keep panicking, hating and acting like victims if you drag the reality into the thread? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, FLOMBIE said:

The link is censored :lol:

You know, most of those crimes are committed among the refugees. But hey, no woman is safe anymore in Germany, right? It's a huge free for all! No, it's not and don't spin that narrative. 

ROFL... yes.. it was, wasn't it. (it was the Sun Newspaper). 

Here's an "accepted" version.... 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4605624/Sex-crimes-migrants-soar-Germany.html

Not a "free-for-all" perhaps, but indicative of what uncontrolled immigration from primitive cultures can result in. As for " committed among the refugees"... well.. firstly... can you support that statement ? And secondly, does that make it OK ? 

Edited by RoofGardener

12 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Not just western, any society is literally worthless without compassion. It's exactly the lack of compassion that makes the horrors of theocracies possible.  

Slitting your own society's throat in the process makes any compassion rather disingenuous.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Amen. 

But how they'll keep panicking, hating and acting like victims if you drag the reality into the thread? 

I think a lot of it is because of the modern. right-leaning media outlets. They spin a narrative, and they don't drop it, even if there is a follow up story that changes the entire incident.

Cologne is a good example. They all jumped on the story and loved tearing it apart. But did any of them report of how it was handled in the year after? No, of course not. Because it shows that we are not simply being overrun.

Edited by FLOMBIE
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

ROFL... yes.. it was, wasn't it. (it was the Sun Newspaper). 

Here's an "accepted" version.... 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4605624/Sex-crimes-migrants-soar-Germany.html

Not a "free-for-all" perhaps, but indicative of what uncontrolled immigration from primitive cultures can result in. As for " committed among the refugees"... well.. firstly... can you support that statement ? And secondly, does that make it OK ? 

What do you mean by uncontrolled?

E: And yes, I can. I would have to dig through the crime statistics again. I can do it, but I honestly don't want to waste Saturday night with that. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow, and if I forget, please remind me. 

E2: And it's not about "better", it's about having the opportunity. Those refugee shelters are not safe places. They are quite open and there is little privacy. 

Edited by FLOMBIE
  • Like 1

I believe the B&H/Serbia/Croatia arose from the disintegration of Yugoslavia ? I'm not sure how that relates to immigration ? 

As for "a few thousand", then.. I'd agree. However, we're not talking about "a few thousand", are we ? We're talking about several hundreds of thousands. 

I'm trying to gently warn you that my nation has vast experience in both being neighbours and being at war with Muslims. 

Logical conclusion should be that I don't need particular advice on what are Muslims - I know they're people. Just like Catholics. Or the Orthodox. Etc. 

Why don't we go with several millions, according to the latest scare from Kremlin propaganda factory? How many citizens in all EU countries combined, will you look it up for me?  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Slitting your own society's throat in the process makes any compassion rather disingenuous.

Are you sure you are really that much more informed than me that I really need you to tell me I'm the one who's slitting my own society's throat - by living by the principles that makes our society worthy? 

You want me to drop compassion? So I can stay European? 'scuse me, but it seems you weren't acquainted with European society at all. Please, inform yourself before you talk to me again. 

• Like 2

I would never ask anyone to "drop compassion". However, we also have to ensure that "compassion" does not lead us into taking actions that harm our own citizens. Ultimately, "charity begins at home". The highest priority of - for example - the UK government is to ensure the safety and prosperity of UK citizens. It should NOT compromise that for some sense of abstract "compassion" for non-Citizens.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

I would never ask anyone to "drop compassion". However, we also have to ensure that "compassion" does not lead us into taking actions that harm our own citizens. Ultimately, "charity begins at home". The highest priority of - for example - the UK government is to ensure the safety and prosperity of UK citizens. It should NOT compromise that for some sense of abstract "compassion" for non-Citizens.

Absolutely. 

Only it's mostly your citizens (mostly of Asian descent) that attempted terrorist acts. There's also surprising amount of tolerance in your country, towards open Islamist hatemongers, who disturb everyone except their Saudi sponsors and the freaking extreme right that makes a living from Islamist escapades.  

Your prosperity... I seriously believe that if it does depend on few migrants more or less, you're screwed whether they sneak in or not. If there's not enough for the natives, it's not because Iraqis and Africans ate it all, it's because someone on top is waaaay too greedy or incompetent or both. 

And I'd say you've got far larger influx from already domesticated others than you can ever have from this particular wave that is not aimed at you anyway. All you get is the symbolic amount the French let through, just to mess with you a little.

So, forgive me for I'll be blunt again, but I'd say half of those scared to death of ragged refugees are plain old racists, the other half victims of fear campaign.

I honestly apologize for that bluntness of mine, but I can't force myself anymore to lie as much as it is expected lately. I also must add, since I commented your situation, that our local situation is not in any way clearer or better. It's different than yours, but in fact worse, not to bother you with details. 

Still I'm trying not to be uglier than I necessarily have to be. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, that's very encouraging @FLOMBIE . 

Especially in light of this little snippet.... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4605624/Sex-crimes-migrants-soar-Germany.html

The locals in these countries just aren't arguing their case in a convincing manner.  When one of these feral b******* touches a woman uninvited he should be beaten to a pulp.  If he continues trying to behave this way he should simply disappear.  Their culture despises weakness but will only attack the weak.   "Migrants" that prey on women are gutless, amoral thugs and should be treated as such.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, and then said:

The locals in these countries just aren't arguing their case in a convincing manner.  When one of these feral b******* touches a woman uninvited he should be beaten to a pulp.  If he continues trying to behave this way he should simply disappear.  Their culture despises weakness but will only attack the weak.   "Migrants" that prey on women are gutless, amoral thugs and should be treated as such.

Sometimes violence is the answer. This IMO is the common sense approach to dealing with the situation. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, keithisco said:

Yes, I have been there recently (aug 2016) visiting friends in Nairobi. I checked the Foreign Office travel advisories and have just checked them now. The advisory is the same and no mention of  recommending "travel in convoy".

They DO "advise against all but essential travel" within 15Kms of the Somali border 

Current FO Kenya advice advice below :

It was 2013 when I was there so situation may have changed a bit but visiting friends in Nairobi is rather different to the rest of Kenya. The convoy advice was in response to a direct contact with the foreign office (iirc), particularly because we were away from the major cities. Anyone travelling from north Africa to Kenya would probably have to go through those regions too. Just FYI the all but essential travel area is 60km from the border, not 15. They've redrawn that since 2013 too. Used to go right up around south Sudan. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Sometimes violence is the answer. This IMO is the common sense approach to dealing with the situation. 

YES!  I'm not a violent man by nature but I was taught that a man just doesn't lay hands on a woman without her consent.  I realize that every culture is different but sexual assault is one of those universal no-nos in a civilized society.  My understanding of this phenomenon is that these guys actually feel like they RESPECT women.  Of course, the women have to be Muslim or apparently, they're ****s that deserve what they get.  If the men in these countries would get together in groups and STAND UP against this vile behavior, there would be one hell of a lot less of it in short order.  I guess I'd be in a European jail if I lived there because I'd do my best to beat down a guy who even attempted to molest a young woman in my presence.  If it was a child, I'd do my best to cripple him.  If the men in Sweden, Germany or France won't risk jail to send a message about hurting their womenfolk, what the hell WILL they take a risk for?  Disgusting.

• Like 3

On 7/5/2017 at 4:22 PM, aztek said:

maybe it was a joke? for those that always  look for things that are not there,  and they swallowed the bait, lol.

He seems to be quite good at this, actually.  He keeps these guys jumping to his tune and they aren't even aware of it.  CNN especially has proven themselves to be sold out, balls to the wall, destroy him 24/7, proof optional.  They look ridiculous.  It really has become a theater of the absurd.  Even if they find a way to bring him down, their credibility is GONE.  I wonder if Zucker has ever heard of the Battle of Asculum. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Yes, sometimes violence is the answer. 

Only it's not up to anyone outside particular European country to decide when each of us will use violence and to what extent. Especially not just because it suits Russian agenda at this point. (No one even questions who tossed Syrians at Europe, it was Russia, with open intent to create chaos and distrust in the governments who were supposed to be unable to deal with few hundred thousand refugees in total, at once.)

And when violence is used, it was and it will be according to respectable laws of particular country, by people trained, licensed, paid and supervised to do it in the name of the state, certainly not some lynch mobs. 

So the next time you swallow Russian activist's bait, will you please think twice if being across the Atlantic gives you both the legal and the moral right to advocate breaking laws in EU countries. 

In other words, do your lynching at your own home, do not even look in the direction of mine. Is this lynching issue a little clearer now?  

Edited by Helen of Annoy